Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing
Chapter 18: Family and Friends

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Family and Friends - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Aaron and Shelby reappeared shortly before dinner, so Dave or Alice didn’t get a chance to talk to either of them to test whether things were all right. They seemed less intense and more relaxed than they’d been right after their arrival, but that could have been due to a nap or a little nookie or both.

Appropriate to the Circle’s dress code, Shelby had dressed really sexy with some Daisy Duke shorts that revealed through the intentionally torn material that she wore no underwear, and a gauzy top that showed her great breasts through the colorful haze of the fabric. Aaron wore thin athletic shorts and a t-shirt, matching many of the other men.

Aaron and Shelby split up over dinner, going to different tables. As usual, there were enough Circle members present that two tables were needed. Dinner was served buffet style. Shelby sat across from Dave, but he didn’t push for any further information about their mutual decision. The dinner table conversation ran in other directions, so he relaxed and let things pass. He’d know soon enough when he saw what they’d decided to do that evening.

Dave had KP duty after dinner. Nancy joined him along with a couple of others. When he came back out of the patio, he glanced around but didn’t see Aaron or Shelby. ‘I guess that answers my question about that,’ he thought; they’d gone back to their room to avoid any sexual confrontation.

Julie was making out with Roy, but she stopped and gestured him over. “Dave, Alice went with your brother and sister-in-law to your house. They want you to join them.” She broke into a grin. He wondered whether she knew something or was just imputing what she thought would happen.

As Nancy joined Julie with Roy, Dave sauntered back to his home. As he came in the modern doors to his home, a hot female body caught him in the darkened room and kissed him passionately; even more passionately than she kissed him that afternoon when he’d been giving her a sexy massage.

“Mmmmmm,” Dave crooned through the kiss. As they parted, “Is this some kind of signal?”

Shel didn’t answer, but pulled him into the living room where Aaron and Alice were locked in an embrace. Both were nude from the waist up, and Dave’s brother’s hand was cupping one of Alice’s boobs in a highly arousing manner. A sheen on the other indicated that he’d probably been sucking on her tit.

Alice saw Dave from the corner of her eye and broke the kiss. “Hi, husband. You’re overdressed. Your brother made a decision.”

Aaron said, “This is step one, Shelby and I being with you and Alice. We’ll see how we fit into the larger Circle of yours later.”

Dave smiled and hugged Shelby to his side. “I think that’s a good step one. I assume you two talked this afternoon.”

Shelby giggled, “Some of the time, when we weren’t having some of the most intense sex we’ve ever had. We talked about a lot of scenarios, and found them ALL arousing.”

Alice poked Aaron, “Wait, do you have anything left?”

Aaron said, “You could raise the dead, Alice. Yes, for you, I do.”

Dave asked, “Do you want us in the same room with you? Should we be in the bedroom?”

Aaron announced, “I’d like it here – together. I don’t care if anybody walks in on us; that’ll make it interesting and more arousing. We’ve already experimented with our friends up north watching each other make out with someone else or nearly having spousal sex. I’d love to watch Shelby and you, but if that makes her or you nervous, I’ll be okay alone with Alice.”

Alice wisely skipped making any snarky comment.

Dave turned to Shelby and helped her pull her gauzy top over her head. Without further fanfare, he also stripped away her shorts leaving her as naked as she’d been during his massage and sunscreen application. Two fingers found her slit as his mouth latched onto her left boob, sucking the nipple to a rigid point of passion.

Shelby gasped, “Oh, God, Dave. Just fuck me. I don’t need any foreplay. I’ve had foreplay all day ... no for three months ... maybe even five years when I first thought of doing this with you. I would have fucked you three months ago at Thanksgiving. I want you right now.”

Dave shed his clothing and the two of them sank onto the sofa that faced where Aaron and Alice were nude and making out. He was hard as a rock, even though Shel had barely taken hold of his cock and stroked him to make him longer and harder. She whispered to him, “I need this ... I want this as deep inside me as you can go ... and I mean RIGHT NOW!”

She lay back, spread her legs with her knees up in invitation, and Dave came between them, aimed his cock at the moist patch of pubic hair and labia, and slowly sank into her. He leaned towards the sofa back, so that the penetration was visible to Aaron and Alice. He knew they were watching ... and listening.

“OH, GOD. THIS IS DIVINE.” Shelby moaned out her initial pleasure as Dave made his first strokes into her body. The pair kissed with exploding passion and tenderness.

Dave glanced over at their spouses. They had shifted position and Aaron was about to penetrate Alice. He whispered to Shelby to watch, and they paused to watch the union of their spouses take place only eight feet away. The air filled with Alice’s moan of pleasure.

Shel whispered, “How long can you go?”

“Almost as long as you want. I like stroking into you, and we’ll try some different positions.”

In a whisper she was sure Aaron couldn’t hear she said, “Aaron will cum quickly. He’s really worked up.”

Dave responded in an equally mute tone, “It’s not a contest. I’m making love to you, and we happen to be fucking. I do love you; you know.”

Shelby wrapped her arms and legs around her new lover and they fell into an abyss filled with kisses and tongues and words of love, as well as the penetrative sex that sent ripples of joy and connectedness between the pair. If there were others in the room, they disappeared in the fog of romantic sex the two enjoyed.

Several orgasms later, Shelby rode David to another high as he shot rope after rope of potent semen inside his sister-in-law and told her of his love. They kissed for quite a while, as he remained embedded inside her.

Dave felt a tap on his shoulder and looked aside. Aaron was there. “May I cut in? I just want to kiss my wife and tell her that I love her ... I love her more than even a few hours ago.”

Shelby and Aaron kissed as she rose up atop Dave with his cock still deep inside her. She relished the fullness her brother-in-law provided. As they parted, she asked Aaron, “You know you just kissed me while another man’s cock is deep inside me? What do you think of that?”

“I think you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever known, and I want you as my wife for the rest of time. Every word of love I’ve had for you for the years we went together and have been married are inadequate to describe how much I love you right now.”

He turned to Dave, “And you were right. All the goblins, ghosts, and gremlins of jealousy, doubt, and fear all just evaporated as I watched you sink your cock into her – God, into my wife. Suddenly, in that instant, I knew that nothing bad was going to happen and that I felt just fine about what was happening.” The brothers bumped fists.

“Oooooh,” Shelby said. “I can feel you hardening inside me. Are you really doing that?”

Dave smiled, “I am, but I have something to show you first.” He lifted Shelby up until his cock flopped free against his belly, and then rolled her onto the sofa beside him. He immediately went down on her, lapping up some of the cum he’d just deposited there.

Shelby gasped, “Dave ... I’m dripping your cum! I’m dirty.”

“Not a big deal. I realized if I expect to cum in your mouth someday and have you swallow that I should be prepared to reciprocate equally. It’s not a big deal to me. It actually tastes pretty good because your flavor is quite strong.”

As he ate Shelby, he slid a couple of fingers into her snatch and started to slowly pump back and forth. A third and then fourth finger got added, and then his thumb tucked into his palm and he pushed a little harden until his folded hand entered her vagina.

“Oh, God. Dave, your whole hand ... is inside me. Fuck!”

“Just relax and let the orgasms take you where they want to go. Don’t force them, and definitely don’t fight them.”

The two heard Alice tell Aaron next to them, “Watch them. This is powerful.”

Shel’s G-spot orgasm about leveled her a few minutes later, leaving her gasping for air and fighting to recover as he probed even deeper in her cavity. He touched another area inside her, an erotic area she never knew was there, and she felt a lightning bolt of pleasure surge through her. His tongue lapped at her clit.

Shelby moaned, “Oh, fuck. You ... are ... so ... fucking ... good.”

She closed her eyes and enjoyed his stroking and the buildup of more and more pleasure as each lightning bolt added to the previous one, and then they multiplied the previous ones, and then they were exponential shocks far greater than anything previous in her life. They built and built ... and built ... and built ... and then all went dark for her as her body pushed into his hand. Even in the darkness there was the assurance, bliss, and rapture of infinite love that enveloped her simultaneously from the inside out and the outside in.

Shelby awoke feeling kisses and hugs from several different people. She was in Dave’s arms and he was kissing her lips and whispering his affirmations of love to her. Aaron was right next to him, kissing her neck and cheek and fondling her breasts. Alice was kissing her lower body, and then even licking at her clitoris and bringing her another orgasm. “Oh, God, Alice, sooooooo good. Unghnnn.”

Shelby looked at her lover. “Dave, I love you. I love you deeply and in a more meaningful way than any other human. I want to be with you for all time.”

Dave smiled, “Aaron is here, too.”

“Oh, I love him just as much, too. What you just did to me ... my God. You’ve held out on me all these years. We are so going to do that over and over again. I plan to fuck your lights out as much as possible. Oh, God, I love you.”

Aaron had every right to be upset with her words, but he wasn’t. While Shelby had been comatose, Dave and Alice had explained to his brother what she would say and why he shouldn’t be upset. Alice confirmed that all the women he did the A-spot orgasm to had nearly identical post-orgasmic commitments of love for all time to her husband. Apparently, the phenomena had to do with a huge dose of oxytocin and other natural chemicals into the bloodstream.

Shelby pleaded with Dave, “Will you fuck me again? Pleeeaaassseee.”

Aaron chuckled and moved away. Alice fondled his cock, and restored some vitality. She went down on her brother-in-law as Dave let Shelby also suck on his cock. She said, “I can taste myself on you; it tastes good. I’m beginning to see I’ve missed out on so much.” Dave was quickly ready, and then reentered Shelby’s body and they started to make love again.

He heard his brother moan and assumed that was when he penetrated Alice again, but he looked and to his surprise, he was fucking Nancy as Alice positioned herself over Nancy’s mouth, allowing some of the cum inside her to be eaten out. Aaron looked to be beside himself.


Sunday breakfast for the Circle had become a real treat. Ty, Dave, Sean, and Dev had anointed themselves as the morning cooks and servers, and there seemed to be a little bit of everything: eggs benedict, Belgian waffles with genuine maple syrup from Maine, omelets or eggs anyway you wanted them, bacon, ham, sausage, toast, and more. The coffee was special too; an exotic blend from Chile that Sean had imported. Of course, the OJ was local and as fresh as could be.

Everyone gathered including Aaron and Shelby. The dress code was similar to the dinner before, but erring on the side of pool ready; thus, there were many bikinis and a few Speedos. Heather had retrieved Matthew from her mother’s house a few miles away, and the five-year-old was now part of the festivities until bedtime. At least, the half-nude bodies of the females seemed to mean little to him other than normal dress for the pool patio.

Before they sat, Dave pulled his brother aside from the others; “How’re you doing? Everything okay?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.