Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 16: The Assistant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Assistant - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Nancy’s brain could barely register the magnitude of the extensive orgy she saw underway in front of her. This was what Alice had wanted her to see. This looked so exciting and arousing. She matched faces and names with people she’d only met a short time earlier.

Pam and Ty were in the midst of an energetic fuck on one of the sofas. She was in the doggie position looking as though the rapture has overtaken her. Only a couple of feet away Sean and Wendy were similarly involved in the missionary position. The difference was that Heather was perched atop Wendy’s face as the latter’s tongue laved the juices from the younger woman. Julie and Dev were in a strange looking chair kissing as he held one of her luscious breasts in one hand and pulled on the nipple.

On the plush shag rug between some of the sofas, Clarisse and Dori were in a sapphic sixty-nine with Dori on top. Mike stood by waiting a turn. Next to them in one of the larger chairs Kat straddled Roy and bounced up and down on his impressive cock. Everyone was naked.

Nancy gasped and in a near silent whisper said to Alice, “Holy shit. That’s ... phenomenal ... very hot ... arousing beyond belief.”

Alice allowed her husband’s assistant to watch for another couple of minutes. Julie noticed the two women and waved, but otherwise they remained in the shadows. Eventually, Alice pulled on Nancy’s arm and led her back to the house. Nancy reluctantly followed.

As they came into the home, Alice asked, “Tell me what you thought when you saw that, and what you’re thinking now?”

“When I first saw everybody, I was afraid we were interrupting them and making them stop. I didn’t want to do that. I was shocked, but in a ‘Wow’ kind of way not a bad way. It’s not every day you see a small orgy in someone’s living room. The more we watched the more aroused I got, and that’s what I’m feeling now. I’m wet, probably dripping down below. Moreover, I saw right away that everyone was kissing their partners – there was a lot of love in that room.”

“Could you see yourself in that setting? Could you make love to one of the men you met earlier, perhaps while Dave fucks my sister right next to you?”

Without blinking an eye, Nancy said, “Oh, yes; if I’m feeling like I do now. That’s be so hot, especially to watch him making love to you.”

“Nancy, if you’re being honest in your replies, I think you’d fit in with all of us. You were very open in the dinner conversation, obviously liked everybody you met on several levels, and you’ve responded in a positive way from my point of view to the questions I’ve had over the past half-hour.”

Nancy replied, “I am being honest and open. It’s the only way I know how to be. I ... I feel like I just had the most important interview in my life with you. I do want to be liked by everyone, and I like them already. Thank you for even considering me as a friend. I guess Dave will have to put up with me for a while at work. I was so embarrassed when I admitted how I felt to him earlier today. I kicked myself for it but I’d put it off for over a year, and then he asked me to dinner. Everyone has been so nice to me.”

Nancy turned and faced Alice for a moment. She then hugged her boss’ wife and they kissed, and then kissed again, and then Alice initiated a French kiss. When that kiss ended, Nancy felt another presence behind her. She turned, and Heather was there; the two girls also kissed. Julie was next when Nancy turned again. The new arrivals were nude, and Nancy could feel their erect nipples against her body.

Last, when she turned again, Dave caressed her. At first, he just smiled at Nancy. She had glassy eyes from the tears of happiness she felt. She launched herself into his arms. This time the kisses were full of even greater passion and a confirmation that she was wanted.

Nancy said in a clear, unequivocal voice, “Please, make love to me. I think that’s all right with your wives.” Dave scooped up the younger woman, and carried her to the master bedroom. The other women hung back, allowing the pair a few moments alone before they planned to peek in on the couple to see whether there was room for them to interact.

Dave and Nancy carefully disrobed each other. He kept testing her resolve with each move he made. “Are you sure you want me to remove your top?” “Do you really want me to see you without your shorts?” “Will I embarrass you if I get naked?” “Can I bring our two naked bodies together?” “May I eat and finger your sex?” “May I suck on your breasts?”

There was never any disagreement from Nancy; if anything, there was a rush to get to the sex part of their mutual agenda. When Dave did go down on her, she started a series of orgasms that didn’t stop until much later in the evening.

The couple made love; traditionally and conventionally, in the missionary position with Dave telling his new love just how enthralled he was that the two of them could express themselves and their newly discovered love and affection to each other this way. Nancy repeatedly told Dave hold much in love with him she was, extolling his virtues and asking for inclusion in his life.

Nancy was also a ball of fire, doing things with her body that captured his attention and brought delight to both of them. His praises of her unique skills were rewards with still more squeezing, twerking, and activity. Eventually, they had exceptionally pleasant and romantic orgasms that brought both great joy.

Unbeknownst to Nancy as to what the result would be, Dave started to toy with her quim after their first lovemaking session in a way that would take her outside the planetary system and back. She writhed and twisted, as he fisted her and brought her to another orgasm, and then as he started to deliver what seemed to be supreme pleasure deep inside her body such that the feelings radiated outward from the edge of her soul. The pleasure was too much for her conscious body to handle, and she blacked out. Even in the darkness, her body convulsed in pleasure and love.

When Nancy awoke a few minutes later, she was in Heather’s arms as Alice lapped at her husband’s cum leaking from his lover’s pussy. She carefully used her fingers to help sustain some of the orgasmic feelings left over from the A-spot orgasm Dave had gifted her. Dave watched the women from only a few away with a loving smile.

Nancy suddenly had tears rolling down her cheeks as David kissed her. “Oh, God. I love you so ... and Alice, and Heather, and Julie, ... and ... and Pam.” She turned and looked at Dave, “I really LOVE you. I am you devoted lover for the rest of time.”

Pam was then the one between her legs sucking on her clit, and tonguing her most sensitive and private area. Julie was trying to nudge her aside.

The women were all naked. Nancy felt no remorse or embarrassment at their presence, only a sense of family, love, and inclusion.


The Circle Cohousing Project board meeting convened right after dinner and cleanup on Thursday evening – a little over a week after Nancy had initially and sexually interacted with the Prentiss family. She’d come back most of the nights since, and had again mated with Dave, but this time in public in the core living room.

After their interaction one night, she had accepted the offer by Sean to make love, and they too had enjoyed having sex as the others around them connected in a similar manner. Later, she’d also made love with Dev. She stayed over in Dave and Alice’s large bed, grateful that Julie had gone off to fuck Owen’s lights out, and that Pam was on the road part of the time due to her consulting work.

After the board meeting talked about some routine business about job assignments in March for the Circle, Dave brought up one issue he wanted discussed. “Ladies and gentlemen of the board, and general membership, I have a proposal for you that some of you may expect. Because of my personal interest in the outcome, I recuse myself from voting and I will gladly leave the room upon request by anybody. I know there may be sensitivity about this.

“I want to propose that the Circle adopt the concept of ‘Affiliate Members.’ We in this room, including those of us traveling or away, are full as well as charter members of the Circle. I believe we need another category of membership to our Circle for those we want to involve, but who won’t live with us or build or buy a home nearby for many reasons. As an example, I call your attention to Nancy Mason who is committed to integrate as much as she can with our group.

“While we haven’t considered anybody for an affiliate membership, I think sometime soon if we’re not already there with one or two people, we will be there with others. I know two of the women I met during my trip to Sedona expressed interest in me and our Circle, so their names might come forward later if they follow-through with their plans to visit and end up near here geographically.

I would propose that an Affiliate Member would have to meet the same standards that a new member would but without the residency. The board would recommend to the general membership each new affiliate member, as well as their spouse, partner, or any other person living with them, if any. We would want to check them out and vet them, if not require that a significant number of us know them well before we admit them. Thus, we all may have interacted with them, even in a sexual manner, before a motion is brought forward. A three-quarters vote of the full members would be required for affiliate membership. A one-year probationary period would follow, as usual. I would also ask that they sign an NDA – a non-disclosure agreement regarding our lifestyle, members, and so on. Our lawyer should write that. We should all have those, too.

“Obviously, they would be expected to conform to our requirements about outside sex, STD tests, and so on just the way we do. They would get to sample our lifestyle and even become full members if they chose to come into the cohousing project in some way.” He paused, “Questions or comments?”

Ty spoke up, “I think this is a great idea. We have a winning community here, and I think we’d like to see some modest growth to it, but not unbridled expansion. This would enable that level of control, and put us all on notice about the criteria we have before bringing somebody in to be with us in some way.”

Wendy asked, “Are you thinking that Nancy Mason is ready for an affiliate membership?”

“Yes, but not everybody knows her yet. I will sponsor her when I think the rest of you are ready, maybe even next week if she keeps hanging around with us the way she has. Most of you have met her, and she’s interacted with the entire Prentiss family and with Sean, Kat, Wendy, Dori, and a little with Ty.” Both men nodded and smiled to show their appreciation for the woman.

Wendy commented, “I’ve met her and I like her a lot. I think she’d be a worthy addition to our intentional family. She’s very smart and a go-getter.”

Roy asked, “Would we expect them to contribute financially in some way?”

Dave pursed his lips in thought, “To tell the truth, I never even considered that. It’s a good point. If they start to eat with us, use our facilities, and such, we should certainly ask that they contribute financially in some way and even take on a service task.”

Dave turned to Julie, “Julie, if we were to ask for monthly or quarterly contributions from an affiliate member like I described, what would do you think equitable charges would be?”

Julie said, “I’d have to work over some numbers, but as you just outlined, I’d say around four hundred dollars a month. I agree that they should go on some of the work details around the community, such as KP or cleaning in the core area.”

Mike snickered, “If they’re as good looking as Nancy, I’ll offer to pay for quite a few months of their membership if they’ll make a few videos with me.”

Everyone laughed. Mike was always searching for new talent, and now offered a bounty to anyone that brought him someone that completed an adult video for his business.

Ty commented with a laugh to the Circle, “You offer that offline to her. I don’t think it should be part of a formal resolution by the board.” He turned to the rest of the room full of people, “Any other questions or comments.”

Several voiced words like “Good idea,” “Let’s do it,” and “I’d vote Nancy in today.”

Ty said, “We’ll prepare a formal resolution for the next meeting when the board will vote, and circulate that to everybody by email. We’ll be meeting next week, so it can come up formally then. In the meanwhile, if any of you have any comments please make sure I hear about them, particularly if you want something specific other than what we’ve talked about this evening. Unless there are no objections, I’ll entertain a motion to adjourn.”


Friday afternoon, Dave asked Nancy to come to dinner again. She accepted. This was becoming routine behavior.

A week and a day later, Nancy showed up at the Prentiss’ home at five-forty-five for her first full weekend with them – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. She had a suitcase that she brought in. She had also brought a nicely laid out array of chilled shrimp with cocktail sauce that could feed a small army. After welcoming and kisses, they carried the hors d’oeuvre to the core living room, and she helped set up the cocktail hour buffet and dinner tables.

Nancy kept getting interrupted as she had the last time she’d been there, with welcome kisses and hugs. She met a few of the people that had been absent at previous group dinners, finally meeting Owen and Mike more deeply, along with Christie and the Anders family back from a trip: Grace, Jack, and Rachel.

After dinner, Alice said to her, “Nancy, take a walk around the Circle with me. There are a couple of things I want you to know and think about.”

Nancy eagerly went with her new mentor, but worried about what the message was. She’d been aware of the board meeting the night before, but knew none of the topics for discussion.

After the got on the perimeter sidewalk, Alice said, “First, this is nothing bad. It’s just something I want you to know in case we are bumping into any of your personal boundaries with our Circle activities.”

Nancy nodded, “Not so far, but you never know. I don’t think everybody knows all their boundaries until something happens to challenge them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.