Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Seminar Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Seminar Sex - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Lunch was a bit of an embarrassment for Dave. Again there were the two tables with about eight to ten seats on each table on each side. There was a small stampede by the women attending the course plus Gwen to sit next to Dave. It was quite noticeable to all of the other men. Up to that point, he might have deflected some of the criticism as a joke, but now every other guy knew there was something strange going on between Dave and the women associated with the seminar. He cursed under his breath, in part because he did want to foster some friendships with the other men.

Dave carried on, even trying to involve himself in conversations at the male ends of his table. He rushed through lunch, and then found he had an hour before he needed to be back in class. He would have socialized, but everybody seemed to scatter back to his or her rooms, many to try to cram a day’s worth of regular business work in the short period. Dave had left things in his office in Nancy Mason’s hands, and trusted her to shout for him if she needed his help. He did check his phone for any email messages from her, but there were none.

Dave went to his room, and had just started to check email when there was a knock on his door. He opened it to find Katie standing there. “Hi. Please invite me in.”

“OK. Come in.”

“You know why I’m here.” The way Katie spoke it was a statement not a question.

“I can guess. You’ve talked to some of the other women and think that I have something you want.”

Katie smiled, and then walked into Dave’s arms and kissed him. “I have talked to them, and I KNOW you and I need to have a little time together – intimate time when we’re naked and doing sexual things to each other. I want this. I fully consent to whatever is about to happen. I trust you more than you know. I know about all of your restrictions and caveats. I will not tie you down.” She presented him with her lab report.

Katie stood in front of Dave, and slowly peeled off her clothing. Dave watched, enjoying the feeling of arousal as her luscious breasts came into view, and then hardening further as the last of her clothing dropped into his desk chair. She then proceeded to strip away his clothes, entering into a thousand kisses with him and rubbing her erect nipples against his chest as she did.

They made love, and then Dave gave her the A-spot orgasm she quested after that left her gasping and in love with him when they were through.

“We have fifteen minutes to shower and get to the conference room.”

There was then a scramble as the two of them showered together and hurriedly dressed. Katie got Tan to swap with her so she could sit next to her new lover and the man who had just made her happier and more content than any other person in the universe ever had or ever will. Even as she sat feigning attention to Professor Dennis, she would twitch and writhe as further aftershocks from the sex rifled through her body as not-to-subtle remembrances of what Dave had done to her. She’d occasionally have to reach over and just touch him in some subtle way.

After an afternoon discussion on leadership styles and how to apply them in different situations, there was another class mixer with an open bar. Dave arrived, but Gwen rushed up to him with a Chardonnay on ice. “Dave, I saw you drinking this at our first evening mixer. I hope I got it right. I prepared it myself.” She gave him the warmest smile, and even touched his chest with her hand as he took the drink. Dave would have sworn he saw her swoon at his glance.

“Thanks, Gwen. I really appreciate that, and the personal attention, but it’s not necessary.”

“But I want to ... need to get closer to you. I’m hoping that right after dinner you’ll let me come and be with you.”

Dave smiled, “I’m somewhat sure I might have some other visitors as well. I seem to have become popular for some reason.”

“I’ll make sure there are no problems.” Gwen then scurried away.

Dave turned and with some relief joined a few of the guys he’d talked with the night before.

Dale nailed him, however; “All right, Prentiss, just what the fuck is going on? You have every girl over eighteen in the whole resort lusting after your body, and probably some of the younger ones, too. Most of them hang on your every word, and half of them drool when they look at you. Katie couldn’t take her eyes off of you all afternoon. Are you some kind of sexual superman? What gives?”

Dave grimaced in embarrassment. “I’m not entirely sure. I seem to have attracted an unusual amount of attention from them, haven’t I?”

Jorge said with slight Hispanic accent, “Unless I misinterpreted what was happening, Katie was sitting next to him continuing to have orgasms right after our lunch break.”

Steve added, “I overheard that girl Gwen ask to be with him after dinner.”

Dale looked back at him, “Shit, you are some kind of super stud. Did you know these women before you got here or something?”

“No, I didn’t know anybody here. Really, they’re all nice women. For some reason, they all like me.”

Dale laughed, “Before this is over, I am going to unravel this mystery. I’d love to have the kind of attention you’re getting. I guess I’m kind of jealous, even though I’m happily married.”

“Just be nice to them. Pay attention to them. I’m really just a dumb engineer that just got promoted into management.”

“No, it’s more than that,” insisted Dale. “You have something they all want.”

Steve laughed, “Hey, we’re in a Leadership Program. Dave is our leader!” The guys all toasted Dave as he shook his head trying to deflect the attention by waving them all away.

Dinner would have been a repeat of lunch, except this time Dave waited to take a seat until most of the tables had filled. Consequently, he was able to get a seat next to Bud Jennings, but with Tan on his other side. She looked happy and smiled a lot, but read the situation and allowed Dave to have a mostly guy conversation with the others around him.

The group hung out in the lounge for a short time after dinner, and then Dave headed off to his room. When he opened the door and went in, Gwen was in his bed reading her iPad. She was lusciously naked, and sexy, and desirous of attention. She spread her legs slightly in invitation, as he froze with the door open looking at her.

“Wow. Gwen. Are you sure?”

She smiled and patted the empty bed next to her, “Very sure. Please come and be with me in every way you can think of. I desire you.”

Gwen was a basket case by nine o’clock, sprawled out on the bed leaking cum and girl juice from the colossal orgasms, including the A-spot climax that took her to the far reaches of the universe of pleasure and back. She too had come to the seminar prepared with test results, just in case she met ‘someone interesting’. Dave was very interesting to her.

Dave had sex with her again after the colossal orgasm and she again pledged her love and affection for all time to him. He ate her pussy, cleaning up some of his spend, and bringing her to further orgasms for another half-hour. He then got up and got a washcloth and helped to cleanup and revive her a little. As he finished there was a light tapping on the door. He went to it and looked through the security viewer.

He opened the door and looked past his guest into the hallway, “Come in, Tiffany. Gwen is still here. I hope you’re not taken back by our condition.”

Tiffany quickly stripped off her own clothing. “I’m not embarrassed at all. Gwen is hot. I go both ways. If she wants to stay, maybe we could play when you run out of juice.”

Gwen mumbled in a nearly cogent voice, “He’s magnificent. He’s the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I’m still having orgasms from what he did to me. He’s a sex god, and I am truly in love with him. I feel compelled to devote my life to making him love me and making him happy.”

Tiffany discounted those comments, but ninety minutes later she was also pledging her love to Dave as he joined Gwen in eating the cum from Tiffany’s pussy. Afterwards, he cuddled the two women’s sexy nude bodies to him and together they fell asleep.

In the morning, Gwen was the lucky recipient of another lovemaking session as Tiffany watched and jilled off. Gwen and Dave took turns eating Tiff to orgasm. There was then a race for showers and to get to the conference room for a continental breakfast and coffee before class started. Tiffany and Dave gave Gwen a head start because of her program coordinator duties.

As Tiffany and Dave left his room to go to breakfast, they ran into Dale coming down the hallway from his room and heading to the elevators. He just smiled and greeted the pair without any editorial comment. Dave was sure he’d filed that tidbit of information away for later use.

That morning Tiffany got the seat of honor on Dave’s right as day two of the course started. Tan was back on his left with the other women close by or across the table so they could look at him and moon over him like teenage schoolgirls with a sudden crush.

Tan took the lunch break in making love with Dave. She got into a zone where her body was in one long, continuous orgasm, twitching and vibrating as she writhed on or under his body as they fucked.

A woman named Valerie Lord ran the sessions that day. She was an attractive, professorial looking, older woman about fifty – Grace’s age, Dave thought. Professor Lord was easy on the eyes and attracted the attention of all the men in the class. She also had a list of credentials that made her an expert’s expert. Dave studied her and knew that she knew the effect she was having on the men; she was using her sexuality in a subtle way. He smiled and tucked that piece of information away.

They did a couple of short case studies. Fortunately Dave’s team of six only had two of the women on it, but they genuflected in his direction during the entire breakout period. Dave raised the issue of different leadership styles for men and women in the same situation, and even got pulled into a role-play with Professor Lord in front of the class. She liked the repartee with him as the class diagnosed the small ten-minute performance that they’d done improv.

Dave saw some of the women talking to Valerie Lord at the cocktail hour mixer. Apparently, that led to Professor Lord sitting next to Dave at dinner with Jenn on his other side, touching him frequently in a loving way. Dave had talked to some of the men during the mixer, but as the women surrounded him again, including the ‘hot’ professor, Dale rolled his eyes theatrically and made sure Dave saw him. He was at least laughing along with the other men.

As soon as dinner ended, Jenn tried to surreptitiously take Dave’s hand and led him to her room, which was only one room off the lobby. Dave noted that about half the men at the dinner table followed the pair with their eyes. He unsuccessfully tried to look helpless and resigned to his fate.

As soon as the door to her room closed, Jenn was in his arms devouring the man with hot kisses. A few moments later, she knelt in front of him and after extracting his cock from his slacks, inhaled and started to suck on him as she lightly ran two hands around his privates.

“God, Jenn. You are the best.”

Jenn pulled away for a few seconds, “Coming from you, I consider that high praise.” He was hard as a rock and looked long and gratifying to her.

After some play, Dave reversed the roles, giving Jenn an orgasm thirty seconds after his tongue and fingers went to work on her slit. He wondered if her scream of climax had carried into the lounge through the solid door. Not long after, Dave sank ‘long and gratifying’ into her silken folds, sliding in on the first thrust until their pubes mashed together. The kisses were heavenly, and so too were the orgasms Jenn was having. Dave kept nursing them from her body through astute use of his fingers as they made love and kissed.

Dave asked whether Jenn wanted a ‘Big One’ and after a moment of serious thought, she nodded. Ten minutes later she passed out from too much pleasure gnawing its way through her brain at one time. When she recovered a little, they finished making love together with Dave filling her cavern to the brim.

When they were through Dave snuggled Jenn’s beautiful naked body against his. Jenn asked, “Would your wives tolerate an out of town guest once in a while? I can’t see giving you up, but I will understand if it would be upsetting to things at home if I visited.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.