Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Word Spreads

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Word Spreads - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ninety minutes later, Dave’s large cock was buried to the hilt in Tan’s boiling hot love box. Holly sat on his face, making out with Tan as she slowly rode the new cock in her life, savoring every inch of the hung man as she rose and descended on his body in slow and studied fashion.

Tan moaned, “God, not only is he a sex god, he’s also got the largest cock I’ve ever experienced in my tight little cunt.”

Holly said, “AND, he eats his own cum from your cunt after he’s left you orgasmically sated. Oooooh, fuck. I’m so glad I just had a test.”

When Dave came in Tan, both Holly and Dave moved between the small woman’s legs and started to take turns eating the residue Tan had left. They lapped her clean.

Dave motioned for Holly to watch him. He started to finger Tan, adding fingers to his sexual hand every few moments. Eventually, he drove his hand into the small woman as she had a small orgasm and again praised his sexuality.

A G-spot orgasm left Tan speechless and panting with desire five minutes later. The A-spot orgasm he elicited about ten minutes after that left her comatose. She collapsed on the bed next to the pair due to a huge over supply of pleasure sensations to her body, the same way a dam might suddenly break with an oversupply of water behind it.

Holly focused on Tan and looked worried, but Dave reassured her. He cuddled Tan and as she awoke, he kissed her and cradled her body to his. One of the things that distinguished Dave in the Circle was how he liked to cuddle the women. Being small, he could really encircle all of Tan with his affection.

Tan looked up into Dave’s eyes, “I love you. I mean I REALLY love you.” Her body jerked, “Oh, fuck, I’m still having orgasms from what you did to me. God, that was the most intense orgasm or whatever you call it, in my life. That thing totally consumed my body in a firestorm of loving pleasure beyond description. Holly, you have to get him to do this to you, whatever it was. I mean you’ll never be the same. I’LL never be the same. No other man will ever measure up.”

Tan and Dave kissed for a few minutes as Holly lay back and watched them and lightly ran her fingers over and into her sex. Finally, with some trepidation, she stated that she was ready to try whatever he’d done when he fisted Tan. Tan kept raving about the event and her wonderful feelings. She also kept pledging her love to Dave in various ways.

Dave shifted to make love with Holly, and fifteen minutes later she experienced the same spectacular rise in pleasure, physical collapse, and then the dreamy unconsciousness from over stimulation and incomprehensible pleasure. Dave lapped his fingers clean as he pulled his hand out of the pretty but comatose woman. Tan grabbed his hand, “Let me do that. I loved the taste of Holly earlier. We are so going to do this again.” Tan sucked on each of his fingers and lapped the hand and wrist.

As he’d done with Tan, he held and nuzzled Holly waiting for her to awaken. The pair then had a second coupling that she insisted on, so that she could bring some additional measure of joy and happiness to the One True Love of All Time in her life – Dave.

Fortunately, the bed in Dave’s room was a King, so it easily accommodated the three of them as they cuddled naked together and went to sleep.

Dave awoke early and studied Holly and Tan. They were pretty and kind of cute as they slept. Tan’s almost tiny oriental body had a tanned hue to it, not unlike his own all-over tan. She was thin and beautiful. Holly was the healthy and athletic-looking girl-next-door: the cut of her hair, shape of her face, use of makeup, and everything about her. He felt warmth about both of them.

He slipped out from between the two of them, slipped on some shorts, and went out on the patio outside. He called home.

“Prentiss home. Heather speaking.”

“Hi, honey. It’s me calling in from Sedona. How’re things there.”

“Oh, a quiet Sunday morning. Matthew was up early so the two of us are playing a board game. Julie is still over at Ty and Dori’s. Alice and Pam went for a jog, and I think they’re in the gym in the core by now. Do you want me to get them? I don’t know whether they have their phones with them.”

“I can call them later. How’d last night go?”

“We had our usual party in the core, but missed you. We split up to be with some of the other guys. I went with Roy, Alice with Owen - Duh!, Julie with Ty and Dori, and Pam with Sean and Kat. Rachel came to the party and she went off with Mike and Clarisse at the end of the night. I didn’t see Jack and Grace. I doubt there was much sex after the party; everybody seemed pretty tired by the end.” She paused and asked, “What’d you do last night? Did you find somebody to play with?”

Dave laughed, “I did; two pretty and very nice women actually: Holly and Tan. The latter is a beautiful Chinese girl that works in Silicon Valley. Holly is a gorgeous professional woman from Chicago. They both told me they love me.”

Heather laughed, “You gave them A-spot orgasms and blew their minds?”

“Exactly. Our lifestyle and the Circle also fascinate them. I’m sure I’ll hear more about that and be besieged with more questions. At least, they weren’t negatively judgmental; quite the opposite, actually.”

“Wait, here comes Alice and Pam.” Dave heard the phone shuffle around and some words spoken he could quite understand. Alice came on the phone, teasing her husband because Heather had already told her about Holly and Tan. They chatted for a bit, and then there was some repeat with Pam who was also in a teasing mood. They both told him to keep ‘finding new talent’ and ‘learn new tricks’ while he was away.

Dave hadn’t heard the door back into the resort room open. After he hung up, he turned around. Holly stood there, naked and looking exceptionally fetching. Apparently, she didn’t care that other hotel units could obviously see on his small patio.

Holly said, “The mandatory call home?”

“Yes. I love my family. I got to talk to most of them, fortunately.”

“It sounded like you talked to three different women.”

“I did. Julie was still at one of the neighbors, no doubt in their bed with them making love if she’s not sleeping. The others had already come home. Heather was playing with her son. I also talked to Alice and Pam.”

“You live a bizarre life. I’m glad I ran into you, otherwise I would have kept thinking that all married men were fungible look-alike dorks that just wanted to get into my panties. You are anything but normal.”

“Hey, I think I’m pretty normal, and you’re not wearing panties ... or anything, for that matter. Some of the other rooms can see this patio, you know?”

Holly shrugged and came the rest of the way onto the patio so she could stand by him. She sat in his lap, “Let’s see: four wives, lives in an open sex environment with many other women who are all involved with him in some way, just helped build a neighborhood so they could all live next to each other so that swapping around was much easier, doesn’t seem worried about who any of his wives sleep with, including the one he’s really married to. Hmmmm, yep that’s all just so normal.”

Dave said defensively, “You left out a few things, but at least I think it’s normal, or I have since I loosened up. I never asked you what the most bizarre thing you’ve ever done was?”

Holly said, “Besides having sex within hours of meeting another girl and guy, that also didn’t know each other? Besides having you fist me and give me so many orgasms that I might never recover, especially from the Big One that made me pass out? One of the aftershock climaxes woke me up, by the way – very nice. I did do two guys at the same time once, or maybe they did me. It was hot and I’m not averse to doing it again, but I knew both of them really well.”

“So, do it again, if you liked it. I’m sure the two males would be willing. You’re hot and gorgeous, if I may say so.”

“You may, and you make me feel good. Unfortunately, I broke up with boyfriend, and the other guy moved to Europe. I’ll have to look for greener pastures.”

“Come to Florida and visit me. I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

From the doorway, a voice said, “Am I invited, too?”

“Yes, Tan. Come and join us. I came out here to call home so I didn’t disturb you. I guess you’re both up.”

Tan’s small Oriental body stood in the doorway, naked and gorgeous in its simplicity and curves. Dave’s tongue watered again at the two women.

“We have a brunch that starts in an hour,” Tan said. “That leaves just enough time for you to bring pleasure and orgasms to the two women you captivated last evening.”

“The feeling is mutual, and let’s take this inside.”


The program brunch was a mixer that went on for a couple of hours so the twenty-four attendees at the weeklong program could get to know each other. There was also one program facilitator, a secretary or assistant, and one of the faculty person that would start the program the next day.

While talking with a circle of other attendees, Dave expressed interest in going to the four ‘Vortex’ sites in Sedona. He explained about their spiritual significance, and what little he knew about the locales.

Jennifer Whitaker, a new marketing director for an online furniture-shopping site based in Silicon Valley, also expressed interest in seeing the places. She told Dave, “I rented a car. Let’s go this afternoon. I have a feeling this is the last free time we’re going to have until the seminar ends; well, except for some time to sleep and eat.”

“You’re on,” Dave confirmed. “Go at one o’clock?”

Later, as Jenn and Dave drove to the small Sedona airport to visit the first Vortex sight, she said, “You seem so normal.”

Dave looked surprised. There was that word again. He retorted, “I always thought I was? A little eccentric here and there, but mostly normal. What made you think to the contrary?”

“I talked to the two women you turned into your ‘sex slaves’ last night. Those were their words. They’re madly in love with you, praised the fact that within a twelve hour time period you not only made love with them each three times and gave them each dozens of pleasing orgasms, you did something to them that made them pass out from so much pleasure that they each consider the event the highlight of their life. They each independently described what you did as a lifetime transformative experience. At first, I thought they were kidding, but came to realize they were dead serious.”

Dave went to interrupt, but Jenn held up her hand to stop him from talking.

Jenn went on, “In addition, I heard that you have four wives – well, one legal wife and three others that you’ve committed to, and live in a commune arrangement with a bunch of other couples and people, and you’re all open sexually with each other; well, maybe not the guys.

“So, upon hearing all that and a few other tidbits, I didn’t expect to see a handsome, good looking guy that worked for a public utility. As I said, you seem pretty normal.”

“Thanks. I guess you met Tan and Holly.” Dave blushed.

“I want to sign up for this evening’s fuck fest after dinner.”

“Jenn, I barely know you. You barely know me.”

“By eight o’clock tonight, we are going to know a lot more about each other. Start by telling me whether any of what I just said was in error.”

“No, you got the straight information. I’m surprised they remembered the details that well to repeat them to you.”

“They are so gone on you they remember every word you ever exchanged with them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.