Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing
Chapter 12: Friends in Sedona

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friends in Sedona - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The Circle celebrated New Year’s Eve with some of their own fireworks over the meadows between the houses on the Circle and Owen’s hangar. The night was warm given the time of year, so clothing was sparse if existent at all. After midnight, and lots of everybody kissing everybody else, the group moved back to the core living room and again made love with each other in various permutations and combinations, something they had started hours earlier.

In the morning, Dave awoke. Rachel was on one side of him, making little mewling sounds as she slept and continued to breathe through her mouth. She was adorable, naked, and smelled like a sex goddess that had been put on earth to repeatedly bring him pleasure. Dave’s cock pulsed as he kissed her temple, remembering when they’d made love multiple times the night before.

Dave turned looked to his other side just as Alice’s eyes blinked open to face the New Year. She looked into his face and smiled. “I love you, husband.”

“I love you, wife. I especially loved making love with you last night.”

“Me, too.” Alice snickered as she rose up on one elbow. “I also liked playing with Rachel.”

“You two put on a nice show for me.”

“You know I’m partial to you, but it is nice to play with members of my own team every now and then. Besides, I love the taste of your cum, and eating it from inside her sweet little teenager pussy was a gourmet delight.”

A groggy voice sounded, “You two kept making me cum. God, I lost count of the orgasms. I bet I had fifty from the two of you, and then Dave did that A-spot thing. I am totally wiped out. I probably won’t need sex again until I’m sixty years old.”

Alice feigned, “Oh, dear. We broke her. I had such high hopes for her, too.”

Dave slid down between the two women. “I think I know how to rejuvenate her.” A second or two later, his tongue wiped up Rachel’s slit and danced over her clit.

Rachel groaned loudly, “OH, GOD. YOU’RE DOING IT TO ME AGAIN.” Rachel rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide to encourage Dave’s access to every nook and cranny of her sexy body. She still had her eyes closed.

Not a complete minute went by before Rachel spasmed in Alice’s arms, and a sweet and loving climax tore through the teen’s body and mind. Alice kissed her.

“God, how can you know how to do that? You are the devil incarnate. After all you did to me last night, you still have me right on the edge. And, no, I won’t need to wait until I’m sixty. Maybe tonight, or even this afternoon. Hell, now!”

Alice teased, “Oh, honey. You fixed her. You’re so good with your hands, and tongue, and cock.”

Dave stood and puffed out his chest. “I are an in-jun-ear, and we fix things.” He lightly pounded on his chest.

Alice spread her legs in invitation, “You could fix me again.”

Dave dropped into her arms, and soon they were making love as Rachel leaned in and kissed each of them.


Dave arrived home from work about six o’clock a few days later. The new job also meant he usually worked later and also had things to do on the weekends.”

Pam was home and greeted him with a full body hug and kisses. “Welcome home from the wars, honey.”

Heather repeated the warm welcome, and then Matthew got some attention after Dave picked him up. Julie then appeared, and last was Alice. Dave announced, “I feel suitably welcomed home. Let me go change. I also have some news. My first executive seminar is going to be in three weeks, for a week, at some resort in Sedona, Arizona.”

“Wow, that’s cool. What an honor.”

“I don’t consider it an honor to be called away from all of you. I’ll miss you all during every day I’m there. This’ll take me away for the wonderful nights we spend together, too; and not just for the five days of the course. I have to arrive on Saturday, socialize on Sunday with the other students, and then attend the course right through the end of Friday, and that means staying over into Saturday before flying home.”

Heather teased, “But maybe you’ll meet some hot babes who can help you stay warm at night. January in Arizona is not like the summer when the temp registers in three digits.”

“Unlikely,” Dave said over his shoulder as he headed off to change into casual clothes.

When he came back to his own living room, he found the others had gone to the core, so he walked through the short corridor to the circle corridor around the entire hub, and then from there into the core living room. He took time to note his impending trip and absence on the large white board.

There was another round of handshakes, hugs, and kisses. The dinner team had produced a pot roast, Caesar salad, fruit cup, and sherbet for dessert. There had been a concerted effort by most of the Circle to eat healthy and avoid heavy sweets that packed on the pounds. Additionally, Dave noted that more and more of the Circle members were using the gym partway around the core towards the pool house and pergola.

Dinner was a lively discussion in part about the seminar Dave would be attending: High Potentials Leadership Program. Dave noted, “They fly the faculty in to run the seminar. It’s not the same people every day except for one program facilitator and one key faculty member – a woman, I think, from some august institution of learning on the west coast. I guess there are some others around to help things go off without a hitch. I know we do case studies as part of the course. I’m supposed to come out with more leadership skills.”

“How many will be attending?” Sean asked.

“I think about twenty or thirty from all over the world. I saw the list of attendees, and the companies they’re with are from all over: Britain, Russia, Brazil, Canada, China, and then all over the U.S., especially California.”

Alice posed, “And the mix of men and women?”

“From the names, it looks like two-thirds or so are men. Business is still very tilted in that way. Only a decade ago, it might have been all men. There’s some progress being made. This country is way behind many others, yet thinks it’s so progressive.”

The group discussed the international perspective that Dave would be exposed to during his week away, and guessed at the various topics that would be covered in the leadership course. He also got teased about how desirable he’d be to the women and how he’d have a different one in bed with him every night. He laughed at the fantasies, and commented that their suppositions were highly unlikely, especially with the Circle STD rule in play.

A few Saturdays later, Dave left the Circle enclave and started the trip from Florida to Arizona. He flew into Phoenix, and then a short hop in a smaller plane to the Grand Canyon Airport. He’d never seen the canyon, and the flight got right down and personal with some of the beautiful gorges on the approach to landing. The views were spectacular.

As he got off the small commercial jet, he spotted several other people near his own age looking perplexed about what to do next.

Dave walked up to two women that seemed to be comparing notes, “Might you be going to the Leadership Program?”

“Yes. Thank you, we are. I’m Tan Ching and I met Holly Iverson here on the plane. I’m originally from Hong Kong, but I work in Silicon Valley.”

Holly said, “I’m with a VC firm in Chicago. This weather is positively balmy compared to what I left behind this morning.”

“Let’s see if we can share a cab or whether there’s someone meeting the plane to pick us up.”

Just on the other side of security, a young man stood with a sign saying ‘Leadership Program.’ They joined three guys and the six got on a small mini-bus and were driven to the sprawling and very western Sedona Resort and Conference Center. There they checked in and got general directions to their wing of the hotel as well as directions relating to the next day’s activities.

Dave discovered that his room was between Tan’s and Holly’s, as they all came to a stop with their roll-on luggage and looked at each other. Holly said to the other two, “Meet in the bar in ten minutes for a drink, and then I hope you’ll join me for dinner.”

Tan and Dave responded, and he went into an upscale and nicely appointed hotel room with a southwestern motif. He clicked on the TV and was pleased to see that he could not only record programs, but also tune into a number of local stations that showed the various sights around Sedona. He queued up some news broadcasts to record, and then left for the bar. Part of the value from the course was building a network and friends.

Tan was already at a table in the bar; Dave joined her. Holly arrived a few minutes later. After getting some drinks, the trio spent an hour talking about their companies and jobs. Dave felt a little under-classed coming from a utility; his job didn’t seem as exciting as supporting burgeoning startups with a huge market potential, or in Tan’s case, working to get driverless cars on the road.

As the second round of drinks started, the conversation shifted to their personal lives and background. Tan talked about coming to the U.S. to study engineering at Stanford, and then getting caught up in the driverless car project during graduate school while she worked for Google. She was living with a guy in Palo Alto, but was careful to point out that the relationship was nothing serious.

Holly was single, but dated. She’d done several papers on the success rate of venture capital firms in the high-tech industries. She made a lot of contacts in her research, and also shared her paper with them after she’d graduated. As a result, she got several offers from those firms to work with them. She chose one, and had been working with the fledgling management teams of those startup ventures. She lived inside the loop in Chicago.

Dave talked about the southern utility, his past work on engineering the high and ultra-high voltage lines that managed power all over the southeast, and then his month of new experience since his promotion.

Dave also mentioned that he and his wives had just moved into a unique cohousing project, and that he was on the board of the project. There was a young child, too; that loved the swimming pool. He hadn’t even been aware of his slip of the tongue.

Both Tan and Holly heard the use of plural.

Holly held her hand up and said, “Wives? As in plural? What do you mean? What’s the story there?”

“Errr, I live with more than one woman and we consider ourselves married. One of them is my legal wife.”

“Just how many women?”

“Errr, four including my legal wife.”

“Is it religious or something? A cult?” Tan asked in a slightly teasing tone.

“No, not at all. We just love each other.” Dave fished his cellphone from his pocket and called up a photo taken at Christmas when they were all together around the Christmas tree in the core.” He showed it to the two women.”

“My God, they’re all beautiful,” Holly declared. Without asking permission, she started to scroll through the adjacent pictures in the album Dave had called up. Dave tried to remember what was there.

Holly asked, “Who are the other people?”

Dave responded, “The other members of our cohousing project. We call it the Circle; we’re all Circle members.”

“Holy shit!” Holly exclaimed. She quickly passed the phone to Tan. Dave watched her eyes get large.

“What are you looking ... Oh, shit. You shouldn’t have been scrolling through my pictures. You weren’t supposed to see those.”

Holly said, “But you were all nude. Some people in the background were fucking. Just what is the Circle, you just mentioned?”

“Just what I said. A group of neighbors that decided we liked each other enough to want to live close to each other and share some housing resources. I’m sorry you saw those other pictures.”

Tan chuckled, “I can’t unsee them. How many people are in your co-op?”

Dave explained as he tried to put his phone away, “There are eight men and eleven women right now.”

Holly said, “So that sexy picture showed just about everyone.”

Dave said in a near whisper, “I guess. What do you think the weather will be here in Sedona this week?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.