Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Intervention

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Intervention - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Rachel acted like a cat with a new toy loaded with catnip. She was all over Dave almost from the moment she arrived Wednesday evening for dinner and for ‘her time’ with ‘her lover.’ The obviousness of her possessiveness was not lost on any of the others at the dinner and, in fact, it provoked some subtle laughter behind Rachel’s back since it was undeniably blatant.

Dave took her advances in stride, returned a modicum of affection, and did announce that ‘one of the other women’ would be joining them later for their overnight. Rachel blew off the remark. Dave was ‘HERS’ for the night, interlopers notwithstanding.

Dave showered her with affection once they got to the master bedroom. He felt especially like oral sex, and Rachel tasted divine. She became Dave’s catnip for a while, as he extracted orgasm after orgasm from her body as he feasted on her teenage juices and pussy.

When they coupled to fuck, Dave asked her, “When I took your virginity you asked me for nineteen minutes of sex; what do you want tonight, another nineteen?”

“YES,” Rachel almost shouted in her zeal to have him fucking her.

A few orgasms on her part, and nineteen minutes later, Dave jettisoned a huge load of cum into her sweet teen pussy. They were in the missionary position, and Dave had been over the teen plundering into her when he came. He collapsed to kiss her and coddle her for a few minutes.

Dave moved up her body eventually, almost sitting on her chest as he presented his cock to her to clean. “Clean me up and maybe we can do it again.”

Rachel latched onto his shaft with her mouth and sucked down almost every inch of his long shaft. She’d been practicing.

Suddenly, Rachel jerked and her body twitched. She grinned at her lover. “I think Alice or Julie is eating my pussy – licking up the cum you left in there.”

Dave guessed who was visiting with them. He didn’t look, but said, “Alice does that a lot. She loves the taste, especially my semen. So do most of the other women. Julie has then all beat, though.”

Rachel groaned, “Oh, she’s good. She’s got fingers in me and she ... God! ... she’s munching on my clit.” A minute went by. “Oh, fuck. Alice, you’re going to make me cum again. Oooooh, I’m cummmmmmmmming.”

Rachel fell back on the bed again, one hand holding Dave’s cock between her ripe breasts as the climax ripped through her body.

Dave rolled to one side.

Sure enough, Grace was there. He caught a glimpse of Alice and Heather in the dark hallway. They were laughing.

Dave pulled Grace to him and they kissed very romantically, Dave even tasting himself on her tongue. “I’m so glad you could come. Now, I have to make you cum. You made your daughter cum.”

“Grace smiled and they made out again. She rubbed her erect nipples against Dave’s chest. Rachel was agog, and nearly forgotten beside the new couple. She was speechless.

Grace masturbated Dave, bringing his tumescent shaft back to a serviceable state of readiness to fuck. She used her mouth on him often. When he got there, she lay back next to Rachel and spread her legs. “Come fuck me, you gorgeous darling man. I need to show you how much I love you.”

Dave pulled Grace’s legs over his hips and drove his cock into her in one smooth move. She was very moist and ready for him.

Rachel started to protest, “Mom, what are you doing here? This is my night with David.” If anything her tone showed disappointment. Further, she added, “And mother ... you did stuff to my pussy – oral stuff.”

Grace smoothly said, “Oh, he asked me to join you. He wanted the kinkiness of doing a mother and daughter in the same night. I liked the idea, too. He said he could have another women in bed when he also had you there. I was flattered and accepted instantly. We love making love. We love each other, too; and I mean really intense, mind-blowing, sex-all-the-time, fucked out, love. I’m sure you’ve seen us together on both the weekend nights. As for eating his cum from your pussy, well, it was HIS cum and I love him. I’d eat it from anybody’s pussy.””

Dave chuckled, “If there was somebody to be marooned on a desert island with, I sure hope it’d be you.” He leaned in and French kissed with Grace as his cock continued to oscillate in and out of her body. Their final kisses were hot, lusty, and unmistakably passionate. Both were whispering words of love to each other and pledging their hearts for all the tomorrows there would ever be.

Rachel was speechless as she watched her mother and her lover make love. She at first thought to use the word fuck, but they weren’t fucking, they were making love – deeply passionate love. The words they said to each other were so flowery and tender and romantic. She’d never embraced the language enough to know how to say those things. Further, they made love for much longer than nineteen minutes, although she lost track of the time.

Dave recited a poem to Grace by Elizabeth Barrett Browning: ‘How do I love thee, let me count the ways’. He knew the entire poem by heart and it led to even more romantic kisses. Her mother was writhing under his ministrations, and citing the love that Scarlett had for Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind, and how she was the woman that would wait for all eternity until they could truly be united in their love.

Rachel wondered, ‘Where did my mother learn about all this passion and lust and love for a man ... for David.’ How’s she feel about my father?

Their union and intercourse went on for a half-hour during which Grace must have had a dozen orgasms, and squirted all over his sexy body several times to their mutual enjoyment. He even left a hickey on one of her breasts and she scratched his back with her fingernails, almost to the point of drawing blood, their passion was so great.

David’s final orgasm matched one of Grace’s, their bodies almost levitating from the bed in the driving passion they had for each other.

Rachel continued to watch from only inches away as she stroked her kitty as they’d encouraged her to do. Finally savoring every nuance of their union as she fingered her own slit to a climax and drew in energy to satisfy her own libido. Despite the self-induced good feelings, she remained angry that her mother had intruded on her night with Dave. She was lost in her thoughts, confused and angry, when the couple beside her finally separated, at least partway.

Grace said, “My God, David. I have never made love with anybody that long or that intensively in my life. You are a sex god, and I love you with all my heart.” She launched her lips into his, and they shared yet another passionate kiss.

Dave replied as they parted, “You brought that out of me. I was a mortal man until you brought me into your deep velvet warmth, and then I found I could soar with the angels and bring heaven to you, my Love. I love you with all my heart.”

Rachel sobbed, “What about me?”

Dave turned to the teen that he found standing beside the bed. “Oh, Rachel, come into my arms. I love you, too. I am blessed to love so many women, and have them love me.”

Rachel allowed him to pull her to him, kneeling on the bed as he was. He kissed her and smoothed her breasts.

“But ... with my mother ... you were so ... romantic. You love her.”

“Of course, I love her. I also love Alice – my wife for all eternity, Pam – my wife, Heather – my wife, and Julie – my wife. I love Wendy, Kat, Dori, Christie, and Clarisse. I wish there were a dozen of me so I could totally devote each of my selves to one woman, but the reality is that I have to share myself, as they share themselves.

“Grace, don’t you find the same thing?”

Grace nodded, “Yes. I love Jack, and the other men in the Circle, but you were phenomenal and I love you as well. I have fallen for Owen, Ty, Dev, Sean, Roy, and Mike. Like you, I wish I could split myself in pieces. I certainly want to make love around the clock with each of them. Instead, I do what I just did with you. I need to parse my time just the way you do.”

Dave felt a little sorry for Rachel. He helped her lie back on the bed and then moved next to her as Grace snuggled into his other side and put her head on his chest. Given the hour and the significant expenditure of energy that had taken place, the trio dozed and then fell into a deeper sleep for the night.

Dave woke in the morning with a lithe teenage body atop his supine form. He felt hard from not only his morning wood, but also from the pussy and pubic hair rubbing against his tumescent cock. As his eyes blinked open, he stared into Rachel’s smiling face.

Rachel kissed him, even working her tongue into his mouth. She clenched her legs together between his, capturing his erection tightly against her slit. She pumped her body a little and he became very hard. With a little maneuvering and some repositioning, she embedded his cock deep inside her tight, hot, teenage pussy.

Dave moaned. Grace was still sleeping beside him on her stomach with her hair fanned out over part of her face.

Rachel made out with Dave for a few minutes as she just lay there and enjoyed the penetration of her body.

She finally said to him, “You planned last night, didn’t you?”

Dave looked at her and tried to look puzzled.

“I get it. I got the message you and mom were sending. Received loud and clear.”

“And what message is that?” he asked.

“That I was obsessing about you. I wanted to possess you, but you are not possessable. You will always have other obligations to women that also love you, and I need to take those into consideration and roll with those. I even need to help you in those other relationships, as they will help you with my relationship with you. I was being a selfish teenager.”

“You can still love me. I love you, Rachel. I really do.”

“And I love you. I’d still like to be with you on Wednesday evenings, if I could. I promise I’ll get some better perspective on all of this. I never fell in love with anybody before, at least not the way I’ve fallen for you.”

“The Circle is a strange landscape for love,” Dave whispered to her, trying not to disturb Grace too much. “Most of the people have primary relationships, often with a husband or wife, but then they also love many other people – and I mean in ways that lead to sex as part of the outside relationships. Remember as you get out in the world that sex will change your viewpoint about a person and a situation. You almost feel compelled to fall in love with them, and in some cases that’s wonderful, but in others you shouldn’t go beyond the lust into any kind of deeper relationship.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” Rachel said.

She squirmed to drive his cock deeper into her body, even shifting slightly so she could move up and down as they had sex, and to rub her clit against his pubic bone4.

“You really love my mom, don’t you?”

“I do. Last night took us to a new level.”

“Even though part of that was posturing so I got the message.”

“I never thought I was posturing, and I’m sure your mother didn’t either. Everything we said to each other was genuine.”

“It was,” a sleepy voice from the other side of the bed said. Grace rolled over to look at the couple. “I did mean everything I said. And, baby, I’m sorry if what we did last night upset you. We had to get you to see the reality of the larger situation about Dave and everybody else in the Circle – you and me included.”

“Thank you. I got it. I cried for a while last night, even asking myself what had happened, and then it dawned on me what you two were communicating. You’d both told me, but to see it in action was a bit of a shock.”

Grace sat up, her middle age breasts sagging slightly as she stretched. “I hope you’ll have some of that morning wood for me.” She grinned, and then got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

After some shared orgasms, Rachel left the bed for the bathroom just as Grace returned. She worked on Dave with some oral skills as he returned to hardness and then they made love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.