Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Teenage Crush

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Teenage Crush - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Oh, wow!” exclaimed Alice as she reached to top of the rise overlooking the Circle Cohousing Project; “The roofs are on everywhere. It looks like a neighborhood!”

Dori said sarcastically, “Yeah, but the lack of windows means it will probably be kind of hot and drafty when we’re all fucking each other.”

Jack ignored most of Dori’s comment, “Windows will go in next week. You’ll note the all-metal studding inside the homes and core building. Those studs are all designed to help run plumbing, electrical, and HVAC in record time because no drilling is required the way it is in wood.”

Alice asked, “So, what’s that mean for rough wiring and other between the walls stuff?”

Jack responded, “According to the plan it means that in two or three weeks all the rough wiring, rough plumbing, and rough HVAC will be completed. I saw the electricians checking out the buildings earlier today, so they were making sure they’d have something to work on when they show up on Monday. They’ve already been given complete specs for what to show up with: wiring, switchgear, junction boxes, switch boxes, and so on. There should be no excuse for showing up without something they need to install. The same for the plumbers and HVAC contractors.”

Sean said, “Even without our close and intimate relationships, this is going to be one cool neighborhood. I would move here if I had the opportunity just for the kind of homes and the whole idea of the core and social life. Kat and I made this our dream home.”

Kat poked him, “Your idea of a good social life still involves your dick in someone else’s pussy, especially our hot teenager.”

“I confess,” Sean said, feigning distress as though he’d been beaten and holding his arms out to his side. “Rachel is hot, and the last time I had eighteen-year-old pussy was about fifteen years ago, my love, when you were eighteen.”

Kat nodded. “It is truly amazing I didn’t get pregnant.”

“Ready whenever you are,” Sean smiled. “Just tell me, and we’ll start construction ... or maybe we can contract the job out to one of the other men.” Increasingly, there were jokes about paternity of future children in the Circle.

Dave clamored up the rise, “I just walked through our future home. We’re looking good. The walls are all studded. The GC over there promised that Monday the electrical and plumbing crew would start.”

Sean nodded, “Us, too. This is moving much faster than I ever thought possible.”

Jack cautioned, “Don’t get your hopes up too much. Things will slow down with the in-wall contractors and wall boarding; those are slower processes than framing and roofing, which shows a lot of progress in a short time. The General Contractor for the core told me there are only four wallboard companies they could find to work on this entire Project. He rejected two others for shoddy workmanship. Roughly, that’ll mean that each of them will have to work on two or three houses. There are fewer good electrical and plumbing contractors, too.”

Dori said, “The core building does look further along; is that intentional?”

Jack nodded, “Yes, I made that the priority after talking with Ty and Dave. We’ll finish that first so that we all have a place to congregate on weekends. I think the pool is slated for installation in six weeks, and then the pavers and patio will get finished more or less at the same time. The pool is going to be very large by any single-home standard – about sixty-five by twenty-five and then an ‘L’ leg about fifteen by twenty, plus the ten-foot round kiddie pool. It is going to be a really great place to gather and mix. It’s the best pool design I’ve ever recommended.”

Dori laughed, “We are all going to be in such good shape from doing laps.”

Dave teased, “I thought you got all your exercise on your back?”

“Ooooh, bad. Nasty man. Just for that you’re not getting any of my pussy for a while.”

“Oh, dear. For how long?”

Dori acted as though she were thinking, putting a finger to her chin, “How about five minutes?”

“Works for me. I hate strict punishments.”

Dave hopped down the rise and then helped Dori down by catching her small body as she ran down the incline and stole a kiss in the process. “I have to get to work. I’ll catch you all later.”

Alice also got caught and kissed by him as she came off the truck. She joined Dori, and they headed off to work in their car as Dave drove in the other direction once he got to the main road.

Alice and Dave arrived home at the same time that evening, pulling into their vacant parking spaces, one in the garage and one beside the driveway on the grass. Heather’s car was already there. Pam had driven her new car to the airport, and parked it while she headed up to New York on a consulting assignment. Another car they didn’t recognize was also there.

As they walked in, Heather rose from the dining room table and came and kissed both of them. Little Matthew ran in from the other room for hugs and kisses, and to share some news about the great tower he had built out of blocks with his new play buddy.

“New play buddy?” Alice asked.

From the arch leading into the media room a voice said, “May I also welcome you two home?”

Rachel! Yes, of course.”

The eighteen-year-old embraced Alice and kissed her, and then got into a really serious kiss with Dave that seemed to go on and on, and move from relatively simple kisses, to French kisses, to significant tongue play.

Matthew stood and watched the couple. “Mommy said that if you kiss too much, you’ll make a baby. That’s how I got here. She kissed the man she calls the ‘donor’ too much and then I arrived after she got pergerant.”

Dave picked up the large toddler, “I think the word is pregnant, not pergerant.” Matthew repeated the word. “Your mother is right. Too much kissing might produce that result – not always, but sometimes.”

“You and Mom One kiss all the time. You also kiss all the other moms, too; even the ones that don’t live with us.”

“Someday, I guess they’ll all get pergerant then,” Dave said with a laugh. Alice was in stitches at the talk.

He put Matthew down and he went running back into the media room where they could hear a child’s program on the TV.

Heather was chuckling; “He drew his own conclusions about what was happening based on minimum data, I assure you. We have not had the birds and bees talk, yet.”

Rachel said, “I promise I didn’t say anything, but I do like to get kissed by you.” She looked up into Dave’s eyes and smiled.

“How come you’re hanging out here with the old folks? I would think you’d be with some of your classmates.”

“Nope; chose you. You’re my favorites.”

Heather commented, “She’s been here since three o’clock. She helped me put dinner together, did a mountain of homework, and has spent the last forty minutes entertaining Matt.”

Dave looked back at Rachel. “Do you need to let Grace or Jack know you’re here?”

“They know. I left a note. It’s taken me a year to learn to do that so they don’t worry about me.”

“Well, you’re welcome to stay for dinner, especially since I gather you had a hand in putting it together. What is it, by the way?”

Heather commented, “Meat lasagna with spinach pies as a side dish. Matthew gets a special dinner of spaghetti with some of the same marinara sauce and a few meat balls Rachel made.”

Anyone in the house could consult the family bulletin board regarding meals and menus. They were done a week ahead of time so that Saturday shopping could be sure to buy the right ingredients. The portions needed were also written there because of Pam’s irregular travels, Heather’s occasional evening seminars, and Julie’s schedule such as when she went with Owen to New York. Even Dave missed a few dinners a month due to travel, meetings, seminars, and overnights out of the area.

Dave prepared four glasses of wine and one of sparkling water. He passed out the wine to Alice, Heather, and Julie, who walked in the door just in time to take the glass. He gave the sparkling water to Rachel.

“Hey, I got gypped.”

Dave smiled, “You’re underage. I don’t want to contribute to the delinquency of a minor any more than I already have.”

Rachel went and kissed him, “I was kind of hoping you might contribute a little more tonight before I go home.”

Dave studied the teen. Finally, he said, “There’s a line, you know. These three other women are in line ahead of you.”

Rachel looked at Alice, Julie, and Heather with supreme disappointment on her face. She said quietly, “Oh, I didn’t even think of that. I was being so selfish. I’m sorry.”

Alice came up behind the teen and hugged her. “Don’t be sorry, stand in line. I’m sure that we can cut you some slack and fit in your request. Just to be clear, what is your request?”

“I want Dave to make love to me.”

“I think we can be sure that happens before you have to head home – or at least someone will make love with you.”

“I can stay over,” Rachel said with a trace of eagerness in her tone.

Julie piped up in a gangster voice, “Are you trying to move in on our turf?” She put herself in front of Dave as though she were protecting him with her arms spread out to block an assault.

Rachel looked like a kid who’d been caught doing something bad. “Yeah, kind of.”

Dave moved around Julie and hugged the teen. “Normally, you wait for someone to invite you to stay, honey. We like you, but have a very full house, even when Pam isn’t here. In the new house we’ll have more room. You’d end up sleeping on the sofa.”

“Oh,” Rachel sounded disappointed. “I’d kind of hoped to sleep with you.”

Dave took her hand and pulled her down the corridor to the bedroom area of the house. He came to the master bedroom and pointed at the bed. “How many people do you suppose can comfortably sleep in that bed?”

Rachel guessed, “Three?”

“Precisely. How many people do you think actually sleep there?”

Rachel looked off to the kitchen, “Four?”

“Also, right. Sometimes even five and that’s very tight.”

He led her across to one of the guest rooms. “How many beds do you see in this room?”

“None. No one sleeps here.”

“Also, right. This is the dressing area for Heather and Pam.”

He led her to the third bedroom. “Number of beds?”

“One double, really for only one person but two in a pinch.”

“This room is known as Owen’s room.” Dave explained about it being Owen’s room and space, and how they didn’t encroach on his space without his permission.

They strolled back to the living room and Dave pointed at the couch.

“I get it. You have to plan ahead. If I sleep with you, one or two people get bumped from your bed and have to sleep elsewhere if there’s space.”

“Now, why do you want to sleep with me?”

“Because I love you,” Rachel admitted. “I want to make love with you, show you how much I love you, and do things so you know I’m devoted to you.”

“Did Grace offer any advice to you about your feelings or this situation?”

“I didn’t ask her.”

“You might. I think you might also want to talk to Alice – my wife, Pam – my second wife, Heather – my third wife, and Julie – my fourth wife, about how you’re feeling and what you’d like to do.”

“Will they get all mad at me and tell me to leave you alone?”

“I seriously doubt that. I think you’ll be surprised at the discussions you’ll have with them. Grace might tell you that, but I even doubt that she’d say that, since I find we share a great many common viewpoints. Now, while you start those conversations, I would like to change into casual clothes, so excuse me for a few minutes.” Dave left and headed back to the master bedroom.

He returned to the kitchen about fifteen minutes later. Rachel was sitting on a stool between Julie and Alice. Heather was putting together Matthew’s dinner on a tray so he could eat in front of the TV. They’d been talking.

Alice smiled at her husband as he came up beside her and they kissed. “A question for the man of the house; do you want to have relations with Rachel?” She winked at him.

Dave scratched his chin and then moved around Rachel as though he were examining a new car from head to foot. “Hmmmmm. Eighteen-year-old female. Hot. Really good looking. Nice personality, I’m told. Young. Good student. Smart. Lost her virginity to me. Fucks like a mink. Gives fabulous blowjobs – can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Doesn’t mind sex in group situations with other men or women. Loves me for some strange reason. Loves everybody else, too. Hmmmmm. Yes. Yes, I guess I want to have relations with Rachel.”

As he stood from his visual inspection, Rachel swatted at him for teasing her so much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.