Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing
Chapter 3: Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Initiation - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Rachel’s tone rose in excitement, “My dad told me about your plan for cohousing. I think that will be such a cool community. I know he asked to belong, and I certainly want to make my own interest known. I’d love to live in that setting. I know I’m young, but I will find ways to contribute.”

Dave teased, “Well, I’m sure you’ll pass the test. The written part is all day next Saturday.”

“TEST?!?” Rachel almost screamed. “What do you mean test?” What test? What’s on it? Where do I take it? What...”

Grace was laughing, and that signaled Rachel to ease off. Rachel swatted Dave’s arm. “Rat! I believed you for a moment.”

Dave pulled Rachel to him and hugged her with a chuckle. She hugged back. “We are making this all up as we go along. The true test is in everyone’s head. You should be testing us, too. Do you really want to associate with all of us? Can you see yourself loving everyone you see?”

Grace nodded, “I know enough to believe strongly that the answer for me to those questions are yes and yes.”

Rachel studied her mother. “I already feel special here ... a resonance with everybody, even the people I haven’t had a chance to talk with yet. It’s as though we communicated a billion words in just a glance or greeting.”

Dave said, “Oh, there may be more than that. Do you know what an aura is?”

“It’s like a halo but all around some people, isn’t it?”

“Exactly, except there’s evidence that one surrounds each of us. You emanate your aura and it extends out from you a large distance. Some people think that may be a few feet. Others believe they can feel another’s aura across the country. In any case, when we meet somebody new, our auras interact on a very subtle basis. It’s more than your billion words. It’s every nuance of our values, principles, goals, feelings, and emotions. That communication reveals our deepest soul to each other. One book I read described it as the complete movie about our life that plays for the other person in a fraction of a second, so they know everything about us they could possibly want to know.”

“I like that concept. I’ve been playing with my ‘wheel of life’ and seeing how other people align with mine. The parts are spiritual – my beliefs, values, ethics, and things of that ilk; then there’s my social life – my social network, friends, support network, and healthy relationships; next is my environment – my physical surrounds both actual and preferred; my financial and wealth situation including how I work and create; my intellectual side – how I exercise my brain and engage in creative activities; my emotional side – for instance, my stress level; and last is my physical side – staying fit, but also taking care of my body and its needs.”

Dave said, “You should score yourself zero to ten, say, on each of those life areas to see where you need to put some energy to improve things. You can evaluate possible life changes by seeing how they impact each area, too.”

Rachel nodded enthusiastically, “I did that. I did that. I took the cohousing situation and what I knew about your group before we arrived and examined how it would impact me – good and bad. Not much bad, I might add. The good is superb. I can hardly wait. I hope you’ll accept me. I accept you just on the few conversations I’ve had.”

Grace said, “Easy, Rachel. This is the first time you’ve met everybody.”

“Mom, I just know this is right.”

“Errr, there are some aspects you might not be clear about.” Dave wanted to be sure that Rachel was fully cognizant about the extracurricular activities in the Circle.

“You mean the sex? Hey, I’m a teenager. Do you know I have more raging sex hormones per cubic centimeter than everybody else at this party put together?”

Dave laughed and said, “I’m not so sure about that. One common element of everybody here is that they have very active libidos and very high sex drives. We’ll match you, hormone for hormone.”

Grace laughed, “Not only that, but David, here, is apparently some kind of sex god if you happen to be one of his sex partners.”

“Really!” Rachel crooned with a large grin. “Will you teach me?”

Dave looked at Grace, “Errr, this is awkward.”

“Oh, go ahead. She’s cute, sexy even, horny, and emancipated, ergo legal, at least in this state.”

“But you’re her mother,” Dave pleaded.

“And I want some time with you, too. But Rachel should get preferential treatment. She needs to be with a man of your ... spiritual nature, stature, skills, and sexual nature. I think it’s a match made in heaven.”

“But I’m friends with Jack ... and now you. Errr, I’m married, too. I have four other women that live with me.”

Rachel said, “Oh, dad talked about you. In your family you have your wife, your wife’s sister, and two other women you love, one of whom is a student only a few years older than I am.”

Dave nodded, “Yes, but...”

Grace leaned in and kissed Dave, a slow, simmering kiss that soon involved her tongue snaking into his mouth and soon dueling with his as the coupling intensified. When they parted, they were both out of breath. “Jack is fine with anything that happens. He’s hoping you’d take Rachel under your wing, so to speak.”

Rachel grinned broadly at the man. “I know the basics – in theory. I need the lab work to complete the course.”

Rachel leaned into Dave’s other side and kissed him. She whispered, “Please make love to me. I choose you.”

Although a little rushed, Dave got the message; this teen wanted to have sex with him right here, right now, with no argument. In one way, he felt like he’d just won the lottery.

Dave took her hand and led her into the house, taking her down the hallway to the master bedroom. He glanced back as they left the patio to see a satisfied look on Grace’s face, and also got a wink from his wife.

In the bedroom, he sat Rachel down on the bed. “Why do you want to have sex with a married man – and one you just met an hour or two ago for the first time – and one that’s about fourteen years older than you?”

“I don’t ... or I do. It doesn’t matter. Mom said you had an open marriage. I want to have sex with you and I don’t care about ages. Mom indicated you were the man that she picked. I sensed that, too; right from when we first met. Our auras communicated. Our wheels aligned and everything else. You want sex with me, I know; and I want to have sex with you – although it will be my first time with a man. I’m kind of not a virgin; I mean I don’t have a hymen. I guess that left for the west coast a long time ago in all my sports. I’ve kind of messed around with a couple of boys, but I’ve never passed third base – well, maybe short stop. I also have a pet dildo.”

“But you barely know me.”

“I know enough about you to know that I want you. I can’t think of a nicer way to start to know someone either. I know something else already, and that is that I want to get to know you a lot better in every possible way. I’m already manifesting romantic feelings about you. I choose you. Please also choose me.”

“What if you’re wrong? What if I’m an ogre, out for all the young pussy I can get, especially virgin cunts I can penetrate for the first time and ruin for all of time? What if I’m into sadistic activities and I reach under the bed and get my cane out to beat you? What if I don’t give a rat’s ass about you; I just take you and use you as my cum bucket?”

“I’m not wrong, and you’re none of those things. I asked your wives about you.”

“You what? My wives?”

Rachel answered in a nonchalant tone as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened, “Alice, Julie, Pam, and Heather. They said you’d be perfect for my initiation into adulthood on the sexual side of things. Alice especially said you’d be especially gentle, but that you would then show me something that I’d never forget.” Her face spread into the widest grin I’d ever seen on a teenager. “I can hardly wait.”

Dave rolled his eyes. His wife – wives! – were pimping him out to young virgins. “But you just met them less than an hour ago?”

“I did, but I came to this party with the expectation that someone here would be the right person to be my first lover. After I met them, I asked them whom the best person in your Circle was to do that. They each told me about you.”

“Oh.”

“Can we kiss now?” Rachel asked tentatively. She hitched closer to Dave on the bed.

He bent down slowly, taking her pretty face between his two hands. Both closed their eyes as their lips met. An ocean of emotion swelled between the two. The kiss was so tender and communicated such caring. As they parted, Dave ran his tongue around Rachel’s lips several times. Both were panting.

“Wow.” Rachel’s eyes blinked open. “I really liked that. A lot. That was my first real kiss. I’ve been kissed before, but ... you’re a man. Those other kisses were from boys. They were nice, but your kiss was ... spectacular. Truly epic. I’m never going to forget tonight and you as long as I live.”

Dave said in a soft voice, “Nor will I ever forget you. I expect you know that you’re beautiful.” He sat beside her on the bed and pulled her into his arms and then onto his lap. More kisses transpired that brought their tongues into play, and then their hands doing illicit things to one another.

At one point when they were apart, Dave asked, “What happened on third base – or short stop?”

Rachel chuckled, “I guess you’d say heavy petting. I got my tits sucked on, but we were still mostly dressed. My bra was pulled up. We each touched each other through our clothes, but we stopped there. We did expose our genitals and fondled each other. Third base would be like oral sex on each other, and a home run is intercourse.”

Dave nodded, “And you’re sure – really sure – that you want to hit a home run tonight? I mean we can stop right now, halfway to second base?”

Rachel reached beside her with each hand and pulled her blouse from her shorts. In one smooth move, she pulled the thin garment off her body and revealed her entire upper body. She was nude from the waist up, and given the brevity of her shorts, there wasn’t much left to reveal.

Rachel said, “You’re the first man to ever see this much of me since I was about ten.”

Dave leaned in and kissed her, “I’m honored. Thank you for your trust and faith in me. I hope I don’t disappoint. I’m still not sure we’re on the same page. I don’t want you to get hurt or have regrets tomorrow or someday afterwards.”

Rachel pulled Dave’s right hand to her breast. “You are not to worry. The only regret I’ll have tomorrow is if you don’t make love to me. I want this. I am not going to get hurt. You are going to amaze me. You are going to fill me with your semen, and, by the way, I am on the patch. And I will never have regrets about this. I will only have the happiest of memories about tonight with you. I choose you for this memorable moment in my life.”

Dave intentionally fumbled around trying to loosen Rachel’s belt on her abbreviated shorts. She finally stood in an abrupt way and stripped off her shorts, and then shed the thong she’d been barely wearing. The t-shirt she’d worn flew off, too. When she was through, she did a pirouette in front of him on tiptoe.

“God, Rachel, you are so hot you make the sun look like the North Pole. You are a sin just by being there in front of me. You are making me lust after you.”

Rachel cupped Dave’s face in a kiss as she bent over in front of him. “Good. Exactly the reaction I was praying for.” She moved to fumble with his athletic shorts, only she had intention and drive, so it didn’t take much for her to pull them apart, and then insist that he hitch himself up so she could dispose of them. He was soon nude as well.”

“I’m going to give you a blowjob now,” Rachel announced with authority. “My first. You may comment and instruct, please. I have no idea what I’m doing except for having seen it in porn flicks and once when Mom did Dad, and I was peeking.”

Rachel sucked in Dave’s tumescent cock into her mouth, at this stage capturing about half. The move created a flow of vitality to the weapon, and soon it filled, hardened, and unfolded to its full magnificence.” She groaned in pleasure at what she was doing, and stroked his shaft with both hands.

After a couple of minutes, Rachel pulled away, “Holy shit. You’re huge. I mean ... HUGE. Alice didn’t comment about that, only that you were the most satisfying man she’d ever fucked.”

“I’m glad my wife likes my anatomy and enjoys sex with me.”

“I just had that in my mouth. I can’t ... geeze ... can girls really take all of that?”

“Alice and couple of the other women can. Try if you want. Just learn to control the gag reflex. If you can’t it won’t upset me in the least. I suspect most women can’t do it.”

The teen lunged on his cock, filling her mouth and then her throat with his tube steak. She did gag, but obviously pushed her body time and again, until she could push her nose again his pubes. He could feel her throat gagging on his cock.

Dave said, “You don’t need lessons. You should give lessons ... and if you keep that up, your hope to have me deflower you tonight will diminish slightly.”

Rachel pulled off of the gigantic hardness in her hands. “Can’t have that now. I want you in a more important place. I want to feel you ejaculate inside me, so you have to tell me just before you cum.”

“Oh, you’ll know. I think you want to be on top of me. You’ll have more control and be able to adjust what we’re doing to maximize your pleasure.”

“But I want to maximize your pleasure, too. This is about both of us, not just about me.”

“No, tonight it’s about you. Another night it can be about those with you.”

“Alice said she’d been with all of the other men in the room except for my Dad. You let her do that?”

“I don’t ‘let’ her do anything. She’s not my possession that I own and control – nor are you. She is her own person. I feel aroused and good when she’s with one or two of the other men. I know they love her. She is my supreme love, in any case.”

“She’s gorgeous. So’s Wendy. Everyone here.”

“They were both blessed with good looks, but you know that there’s more to a person than their looks.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.