Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke up in the morning very refreshed after the long weekend. I slept very well and I think I had some good dreams. The first thing I did was flip my legs up to drink my morning piss. I have gotten so used to drinking piss, it doesn’t bother me anymore. Even morning piss isn’t too bad any longer. Once I pissed in my mouth and drank it all, I continued licking my cunt and clit making myself cum in my mouth. I’ll never get tired of doing that. I just hope as I get older my body will stay flexible enough for me to eat myself.

After pissing and cumming, I crawled out of bed, got my shower and then went to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom and dad were already there and breakfast was on the table. I guess since they both had to work they had to get up earlier to get ready. Neither of them had dressed. Well mom never gets dressed, but daddy was also naked.

I liked seeing him naked with his beautiful cock swinging between his legs. I also loved it when I sucked his cock and he fucked me. But that didn’t happen this morning. We ate breakfast in silence, then we all got up to get ready for our day. I cleaned up the kitchen and mom went to help daddy. I think she has to dress him each morning. Can’t have daddy working too hard.

Once I had the kitchen cleaned up, I went to my room to dress. I opened up my computer to see if Mistress had sent me anything new and to reread her instructions for me today. Once I had it opened, I saw there was no new e mails, so I just reread the one she had sent me. She told me to dress like a normal girl again. The last time that happened, the school was being investigated and Mistress didn’t want them to know anything about her whore.

So, I shut the computer down and dug out my old school clothes. I had not worn them in so long I wasn’t even sure they would fit me. I got out one of the skirts and blouse sets that looked nice and then found my old panties and a bra. They all looked strange to me because I was now used to wearing the real thin ones and having them removed from my body. I wondered if she was just having some fun with her whore and I would have to strip naked once in school and stay that way.

I finished dressing and felt like I was an old lady with the non slutty clothes. I didn’t like them at all. But I did as I was told to and went to the living room to find mom and dad. They were both there and ready to leave. Dad was dressed in a nice suit and mom was naked. They walked to the door and we all said goodbye before heading out to our jobs and school. I still wondered about Mistress Pam and what happened to her this weekend. Mom and dad were not talking about it.

The house was all locked up and we departed. Mom and dad drove while I walked to school. Since Mistress had not said how to walk, I took my old path. I had been walking the street for a long time now since I was mostly naked and Mistress wanted me seen a lot. But today, I was dressed and walking the path.

My thoughts went back to when I used to get on the path and then stopping to strip so I could redress in slut clothes for school. That was before my parents found out what I had been up to. I also thought how mean it was that they kept it a secret for so long that they had helped set me up to be a whore and knew everything I did. I would have been glad if I had known up front, but maybe it wouldn’t have turned out as good.

I got to the school yard and noticed the crowd of students waiting for a show by the whore. I walked through the crowd to my whore circle. I saw Mistress Pam standing with someone I didn’t know. She looked familiar, but I wasn’t sure how I knew of her.

I started to walk into the circle and do my normal strip so Mistress could sell my underthings, but she stopped me.

She waved me over to her and said, “Not today. Just stand here and wait. Pay attention to what is done and what is said. I love you.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, whore will do as you wish.”

Then she looked at the other girl. I had no idea what was going on, but I think I was going to find out real soon.

The other girl said, “Let’s begin Pam. You know what to do.”

Mistress Pam said, “Yes I do.” Then looked at me and said, “Don’t say or do anything.”

As soon as she said that, Mistress Pam walk into my whore circle. She got to the X and turned toward us and lifted her skirt above her waist. Then I saw the other girl nod her head and some boy came up behind Mistress and slid his fingers into her panties. That is what they always did to me. But why is Mistress letting them do this to her.

The boy slid her panties down her legs and she stepped out of them. The boy took them and walked away. Mistress stood there with her skirt up and her naked pussy showing to everyone. She never allowed anyone but me see her pussy and now she had it out so the whole school could see it.

Then, I think I realized what happened and who the other girl was. She was the other head cheerleader from the game on Friday. I now knew part of the bet they had made. I wondered what else was involved. I am sure everyone else was shocked that this was happening. Mistress Pam was standing half naked so everyone could see her.

Then the other girl spoke up. “Hello everyone. I am Sarah, the head cheerleader from the school that just beat you on Friday night. I have to admit it was a close game and I was worried we would lose once again. But we didn’t. It was you who lost and now I get to collect on a bet that was made between Pam and myself. This is not the first bet we had made and in the past I had to pay up.”

She waited to let everyone take that in before she started once again. “You see, Pam and I have been betting for a couple years now. And since I had been on the losing end, I lost my virginity, was gang banged, had sex with animals, and ate pussy and sucked cocks and everything you can imagine. Your team had a good time with me last year when we lost because I spent a weekend being fucked by them and anyone else who they invited. There were a lot of boys using me and I was so sore afterwards.”

She paused once again. Then said, “Now, since I won our bet, your Pam is now no longer a virgin in any hole. She has sucked cocks, had her ass reamed by many, and the boys really had a great time using her cunt. She has also learned to be a pretty good pussy and ass licker. But that wasn’t the end of the bet, even though I know she wished it was. If I had lost, it would have been worse for me, but I was not going to go that far with her since I had more at stake.”

Another pause and I could see Mistress had tears in her eyes. She was crying. I knew she didn’t want to fuck, but now maybe she will enjoy it, just as I do. But I now wondered what else the bet was. I wanted to get back to being the whore I have become and get Mistress off the stage. I belonged there, not her.

Sarah continued as Mistress held her skirt high. “So, since Pam lost she had to give up a lot this time. She not only lost her virginity, she has lost her status as head cheer leader. As of yet, I do not know who will replace her, but I will be here for a week to oversee things with Pam. I will pick her replacement by the end of this week. Then, she has also given up control of Wendy and she won’t be the whore any longer.”

She looked straight at me when she said that. Then she continued before I had a chance to say anything. “Before you complain Wendy, Pam has agreed to all of this. It was her idea when we made the bet. I would have lost the same if we had lost the game. I am a Mistress also and have a whore I use. I would have lost her. But I won and now you no longer belong to Pam. You belong to no one. You are free.”

Now I was crying. I didn’t know if I liked the idea of being a normal girl again. I didn’t know if I could handle not being fucked by everyone and having them pay for me so Pam could go to college. I wasn’t even sure if Jimmy would still have me since I would no longer be a whore. Would daddy still fuck me? My mind was so confused and I didn’t even think about Pam at that moment.

Then this Sarah said, “I know Pam made Wendy do an initiation that had never been done before. Oh, she was told that all of them had to do it, but that wasn’t true. Wendy was the only one who had the initiation. So now, Pam will be the second one to go through with it. I am going to fix her skirt, just as she did for Wendy. It will be up in the back so her naked ass is seen by all. At this time anyone can touch her ass all they want. She cannot stop you.”

Then she walked to where Pam was standing and fixed her skirt. Once it was where she wanted it, she slapped Pam on her naked ass and then rubbed it.

She continued speaking. “I will not wait till lunch time to expose her cunt to everyone though. She will walk around like this for 2 periods. Then I will remove her skirt so her cunt will be visible along with her ass. And yes, you can play with her cunt too. She will not object to it, will you Pam?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.