Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I went through all the morning classes going from room to room doing whatever I could to get everyone in the mood for a big game. Then at lunch, Mistress Pam found me and took me into the cafeteria. I went to the back like I always do and she had me lay on my back. Once I was down she said, “OK, whore, you have 2 pussies to lick and make cum, since they paid me for you. So as soon as they get here, get busy and make them cum. I have other things for us to do at lunch.”

I did what she said and laid down so I could lick some pussy. I knew one of them was having her period, but I still had to lick her and make her cum and of course, I also had to suck her tampon clean. I had no idea how long I would have to have the nasty thing in my mouth because Mistress Pam has to tell me when I can take it out. Just one of her rules when I am doing this.

The first girl pulled her panties off and squatted over my face, letting her skirt cover everything. God forbid if someone other than me saw her pussy. She was nice and clean and was shaved too. I like the bald pussies more because I don’t get the hair in my mouth.

I started licking her pussy and it was really sweet. I knew I had to make her cum so I could eat the other one and then see what Mistress had planned for me. So I went to work on her like I do all my Mistresses when I eat them.

But just as I was getting started, she stopped me. She then said, “Pam said you would drink my piss if I paid her extra. Well, I paid, so get ready. Don’t spill any or I know you will have to lick the floor clean. The whole floor.”

I opened up and I suddenly was getting my mouth full of hot piss. I drank her pee and swallowed it all down. She had a lot too. I swallowed at least 10 times before she stopped. Then I had to go back to cleaning her up and making her cum. It didn’t take long after she peed to get her orgasm and she ground her bald pussy into my face and almost stopped me from breathing.

“I had to wait for so long to do that because I had no money before. But I have saved all term and it was well worth the wait. You are one hot whore.” She said as she got off my face.

Once she was off my face, the next girl stepped up and removed her panties. I looked up between her legs and saw the string hanging out of her pussy. She giggled, knowing I had to eat her and get all bloody.

She said, “I just started this morning so it is quite heavy. I’m sure you’ll fill up on my blood. Reach up and get the plug from me and hold it while you eat me. Then you can suck it clean while I get a new one in me.”

I reached up between her legs and pulled on the string. It was kind of tight but I managed to get it out of her. It sure was messy and so was she. Before she was able to squat over my face, the blood started oozing from her hole and it dripped right onto my face. I opened my mouth so I could catch it and then it went to my tongue.

She squatted over me and I raised up to meet her bloody pussy and started licking her. I licked all around her and then shoved my tongue into her hole. I was getting liquid blood and then I would get clumps of blood in my mouth. I had to swallow it all. She was wiggling around on my face and I knew I would have smeared blood all over me, but I didn’t care. I was making money for my Mistress so she could attend college.

I kept licking and sucking and soon, she was breathing heavier. I knew she was close, so I put more effort into my licking. Then she started cumming hard. She was a squirter, so not only did I get her blood, but I got her pussy juice in my mouth. I almost couldn’t keep up with her. But finally, she calmed down and just sat on my face with her pussy and ass blocking my breathing passages. I held my breath for a while, but soon I felt like I was going to pass out. I tapped her legs and woke her up out of her exhausted state of mind. She got off me so I could breathe again.

She looked down at me and smiled. She said, “OK, cunt, suck on my tampon until Pam tells you to stop.” Then she walked away.

I took the tampon that had been inside her pussy and put it in my mouth and started sucking on it. It just added more blood to what I had already. Once I started sucking on it, I got up and looked for Mistress Pam. I found her at a table in the front with the other cheer leaders. I walked up to her and waited for her to say something.

Right after I got to the table, I looked up and mom was walking in. She was just as naked as I was. Mistress motioned her over to the table and then spoke to us both.

She said, “We need to get everyone’s nerves calmed down, so the 2 of you get on the table and do a nice 69 for everyone. Don’t stop until I say you can, even if you both cum. Just keep eating each other’s cunts.”

We both giggled and climbed up on the table. Mom lay down on her back and I crawled on top of her and we dove into each other’s cunts and started eating. I could hear others around us and knew we had quite the audience. I heard all my Mistresses talking about the game and how I was going to be totally naked and would do anything to get our boys to win. She even told them that my mom was going to try to fuck the whole team of the other school, to include the coach.

But all we did was munch on each other’s cunt and really enjoyed it. I knew just how to pleasure her and she knew what I liked too. After all, we do eat each other a lot at home, even if it is to suck the hot cum out after some guy fucked us.

But our orgasms were denied. We were very close when the bell rang. Mistress Pam said, “OK whores, time to get busy to make sure we win tonight. My little whore, you will be going to the field and start the pep rally. Old whore, you are going to go to the visitor’s locker room and prepare for when they arrive. We want those boys worn out, so make sure you are getting fucked, sucking cock and anything else you have to do in order to make them lose tonight. They should be arriving soon.”

Mom said, “Yes Mistress Pam, this whore understands and will do whatever she can.”

I headed to the field to get the rally going while the other cheerleaders were finishing up classes for the day. Everyone was getting released early for the rally. I knew something bad was going to happen if we lost, so I was prepared to do anything and everything to help them win.

Once I got to the field, a lot of the students were there already. I got on the field and started the cheers. Of course, they paid attention to me since I was naked. I led the students in the cheers so they could learn them more and could cheer with us during the game. As I was doing the cheers, the others started coming out and joined me.

Once we were all on the field, I went into my hand stands with my legs wide open so my cunt was seen by all. Yes, I know it is seen most of the time in school, but it seemed different now. I was pumped up and knew my cunt was shining with all the juice it was expelling. I had to get the other team excited so they would lose.

We kept up with the rally and I watched as more and more people entered the bleacher area. They could all see I was naked, but I didn’t care. So many have seen me this way, it doesn’t matter any longer. We went through all our routines and everyone was getting into it. I was sure we could win.

I saw the other team show up and figured mom was going to be busy fucking all of the boys and coaches. I also saw their cheerleaders and Mistress Pam went to talk to their team leader. I knew Mistress Pam had made some kind of bet with her and I wondered what the bet was. I think Mistress Pam would have to go with the other team for at least the night. She probably won’t be a virgin after this weekend if we lose. But what would Mistress get if we won. Maybe the same from the other girl.

It was another hour before the game started and we continued with the rally. I noticed the other team’s cheerleaders were doing the same, but they were all dressed. I was the only one naked out on the field. But I didn’t care.

Finally the teams both came on the field and I noticed the other team were looking good. I wondered if mom was able to wear them out. I guess I would find out soon enough. The game was discussed between the captains and they shook hands. The cheer leader captains shook hands and then Mistress Pam came back to the rest of us.

She said, “Like I have been saying all this week. We have to win this game and the boys know that. They won’t be watching any of us because they need to focus on the game. So, whore will lead us through the routines as play begins. I want her naked ass seen by the other team as much as possible. And remember whore, if the boys win you get a lot of cock tonight and I will promise you a lot more this weekend. No one pays to fuck you all weekend if we win.”

I grinned thinking about all the cocks I would be getting if we won. Now I had to put even more effort into the game to make sure the other team got to look at my naked body and especially my cunt all during the game. I knew if we lost the only cocks I would get would be Jimmy and his daddy along with my daddy. And maybe even Grandpa Sam. But that is nothing compared to nonstop fucking with at least 24 cocks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.