Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 56

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Once I got home, I noticed daddy was not there yet, which means I have to wait to get the traps off my sore tits and the weights from my extra-long clit and nipples. I didn’t want to wait, but if Mistress saw me taking them off, I would be punished. No one was in the house, so I went to my room and laid down. At least I could get the weight off my most sensitive spots.

But that didn’t last long either. The phone rang and it was Mistress Cathy. She said that I had to remain on my feet until daddy arrived and to make sure the bells kept ringing. Damn, I can’t win, but I said “Yes, Ma’am.” And got back up.

I moved around, so the bells on my nipples and clit kept ringing loud enough that they could be heard from whoever was watching me. At this point, I don’t know how many people could see me. I didn’t know if the camera feeds were being sent to others or if it was just Mistress Pam and her mother.

But I just did as I was told. I don’t have my own life anymore. I wear what I am told to wear, go where I am told, fuck and suck any cock I am told to and even eat whatever pussy I am ordered to. So, my life is not even mine anymore. The only good thing I have, is a wonderful daddy and my boyfriend Jimmy. But even then, I had to have permission to have a boyfriend. I am just glad he was able to convince Mistress Pam to let me have him. Of course it was with the stipulation that I still had to fuck and suck to make her money for college.

Lucky for me, it wasn’t long and I heard daddy pull into the drive way. I waited by the door for him, making sure to keep my bells and weights moving so he would be happy. By now, my poor clit was really hurting and it felt like it was going to fall off. But I knew it wouldn’t.

The door opened and I got another shock. Daddy was not alone. Behind him were five big men, all black. I saw daddy smile as he escorted these guys into the house. They all saw me, the little white naked girl standing there and rotating to make the bells ring.

Daddy said, “Perfect, just the way I wanted to have you waiting. Cathy did well by ordering you to remain up. Whore, these are a few of the guys I work with and I told them how good of a cock sucker you were and they wanted to see for themselves. So, I guess you know what you’ll be doing for a while.”

I looked at all the big back men and then at daddy and said, “Yes Master, I know. I just hope they all have big cocks for me to suck. Can they fuck me too daddy?”

He laughed and said, “If they want to fuck your cunt and ass they can, but you have to suck all those black cocks first. I have never seen you with a mouth full of black cock before so this will be interesting.”

I then said, “You’ll be proud of me daddy, but can we take these things off my tits first. They have been on me all day and I am kind of sore. But if you wish, I’ll just leave them on and suck cock.”

“No whore, I will take them and the extra weight off. I want my friends to have fun. So just stand still and I’ll get you ready.” Daddy told me.

He took one of the traps and released it from my sore tit. I screamed because all the blood rushed back into my blue nipples where the blood had been cut off. I knew I would have a bruised tit when it was all over, but I did it for my Mistress and daddy. He took the other one off of me and I screamed again.

I saw the black men getting naked and one of them had brought my mattress out from my bedroom. They were going to do me in the living room. Once daddy had the traps off, he undid the strings holding the weights on my titties and then moved to my clit to undo that one. It was such a relief when my clit wasn’t being pulled down anymore.

I saw the men once they were all naked and I liked what I saw. All five of them had nice big cocks and all were so very black. I am not sure they were even hard yet, but if they got any bigger, they would have daddy and Jimmy both beat. One of them looked like it was at about 12 inches and it wasn’t even hard yet. I was so excited and hoped it got bigger.

I looked around and saw all those big black cocks growing and I wanted all of them. I am such a whore now. I said, “OK, guys let’s get this going. Line up and I’ll be sure to suck all of your big beautiful cocks.” Then I got on my knees in front of them and got ready.

The first guy stepped up and it was the one with the biggest cock. I looked at it, licked my lips and opened up. He slid it right in without any time for me to get acquainted with it. He pushed that big black snake into my open mouth and just kept going into my throat. It was huge. I am sure it was at least as long as Jimmy’s cock, but I do believe this one was thicker. I never felt so full before and I was loving it even though I was on the verge of chocking from it, something I never do with Jimmy’s cock anymore. I felt like I was just learning to deep throat cock because I would gag but the cock was so thick that nothing would come up.

I just did what I have been trained to do. I sucked his cock as he fucked my throat and made him cum. Once he was all the way down my throat, I started swallowing and jerking him inside me. I love doing this to the guys. It wasn’t long and this black cock stiffened up and started spewing his thick rich cum into me. I wanted to taste it, so pulled back until all I had left in my mouth was the big head. I reached up and used my tiny hands to jerk his cum into my mouth. It was yummy.

Once he had finished cumming, he pulled out of my mouth with a pop. I licked my lips and opened back up for the next big black cock heading toward me. I took it and swallowed it deep into my throat. I was living a dream now and didn’t want it to stop. Before Mistress Pam made me a whore, I never wanted to even look at cocks. Well I did, but never really wanted one. But now, I live to have cocks in all my fuck holes.

I sucked off all 5 black men and then wanted to get fucked by them. I said, “OK guys, let’s see if you can get them all up again to fuck my hot little 14 year old cunt. Then if you can handle it, my hot ass will be ready for you.”

Then, I rolled to my back, spread my legs and my cunt opened up so the guys could see where I wanted those big black snakes. And they didn’t disappoint me either. They all lined up and started fucking my cunt. I saw daddy on the side stroking his cock. I thought it must be quite a sight to watch your little 14 year old daughter getting fucked by 5 big black cocks while you are jerking off. I will be sure to take care of daddy once these guys have fucked me in all my holes.

It felt so good with that big black cock in my little cunt. As soon as the first guy put it in me I started cumming and the deeper he got the more I was cumming. He started the in and out motion and I caught up with him and shoved my cunt up as he was shoving down into me. God it felt so good. Every time he drove his big cock into me, it hit my cervix and then entered the little hole inside me. I knew when he started cumming in me it would be all the way into my womb. If I wasn’t on the pill, he would make me pregnant with a little black baby.

He fucked me for a long time and I fucked him back. I saw the other guys stroking their big black cocks waiting their turn to fuck this little whore. I am so happy that I am a whore and very proud of it too. I’ll always be a whore, no matter what happens.

He started stiffening up and then drove into me one last time. I thought he was going to break me in half he hit me so hard with his body as he drove his big cock deep into my cunt and right through my tight little cervix. It hurt like hell and I screamed in pain and ecstasy as I started cumming. I felt his big cock all the way in me and then it started jerking inside and spewing hot yummy cum into me. I love it and knew once they all fucked me, I would be able to suck it all out of myself and add it to what they already put in my belly.

He started going soft and pulled out of me and as soon as he was out the next big black cock was entering me. I just laid there on my mattress like a good little whore and took all they could give me. The second guy fucked me and shot his load into my hot little cunt. Once he was out, the next guy took his place and I fucked him as hard as I fucked the first one. And once they all had fucked my cunt and they had all cum inside me, they pulled out, then fed me their dirty cocks to clean, which I gladly did.

As all five of them fucked me, I was cumming nonstop for them. My cunt was full of hot white cum from those big black men. I lay there for a moment catching my breath and daddy said, “Show them how you clean up your cunt my little whore.”

I laughed and said, “My pleasure daddy.” And I flipped my legs up and got my mouth on my cunt to catch all that hot gooey cum as it dripped out of me. I was in heaven. Being fucked and eating cum from my cunt is the best thing in the world. I don’t know why my parents waited for so long to get me fucked and turn me into a whore. I wish they had started when I was much younger.

Once I was finished licking and sucking all the hot cum out of my cunt, I noticed the five guys all had hard cocks again. I looked up at them and said, “OK, who wants to fuck this little girl’s ass?”

I turned over and got on my hands and knees and I didn’t wait very long before I had a big black cock going into my back door. I love to be fucked in all my holes and don’t even need lubrication. I’m not tight back there any longer and the big cock just slid right in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.