Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 54

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I fucked and ate my classmates all during lunch. Then it was time to go back to classes. Of course, I had to be naked all afternoon, which I don’t mind at all. I kind of enjoy having others see me. I never would have thought that, but since I became a whore, I like it. Nothing to get in the way when it is time to fuck.

We went back to class and once again I was being used by another teacher. I got fucked in the ass in front of my class and then another teacher came in and I sucked his cock. This went on like this all day and by the time the last bell rang, I had been used by every teacher in the school. Now it was time to go to practice and I knew I would be eating some more pussy once we finished.

We all went to practice and Mistress Pam said, “We will have a very short session today. No practice, only some pussy licking by our whore. I have an appointment and need to make it on time. Whore, get busy.”

While I started eating pussy, Mistress Pam continued talking to everyone. I had to listen and lick pussy at the same time. She said, “This next game is a very important one for us. We have to win. It is even more important than the last one. So everyone has to be ready to do whatever it takes to win.”

She waited while the first girl was cumming and I started on the next one. I loved eating all of them and knew how to get them all to cum quickly.

Then as soon as I started eating out the next cheerleader’s pussy, Mistress started talking again. “The whore will be naked from the start of the game. I want the other team to see her naked all the time. If we start to lose, someone else will get naked. I don’t care who does it, but one of you will join whore doing the cheers naked. If we are winning, then only the whore will be nude.”

She waited again while I got Mistress Joyce off and moved to Mistress Bonnie. Then she said, this is going to happen all through the game. If we are losing all of you will end up naked. I will too if it comes down to that. But we have to win. Is that understood?”

Everyone answered with a “Yes Pam, we do.”

That is everyone but me. I couldn’t say anything because my mouth was full of juicy pussy. I went through all the Mistresses and did Mistress Pam last. I do like eating her. She tastes so good.

Once Mistress Pam had cum, she got up, put her panties back on and said, “Whore, walk the street home. I have an appointment. I will let you know what I want from you tomorrow with an email tonight. I just need you to concentrate on winning this game. If we don’t, it won’t be a nice day for anyone. Now go home.”

I left the school and watched Mistress Pam drive away. I was naked as I just started walking home. I walked along the street and noticed a couple cars trailing close behind me. I think they were the cops making sure nothing happened to me. I was happy about that. I would fuck any cop that wanted me. I loved all of them. And someday, I’ll be married to one.

I got up to where Grandpa Sam lived and he was watching for me. He came out and said, “You have never seen my house. Can you come in for a little while? I have something to show you.”

I said, “Yes I can. No one is home so I can stay for a short time. Can I suck your cock again? I love doing that for you.”

He said, “Yes you can suck my cock once I show you this. I might even fuck you if you have time.”

“Grandpa, you can fuck me anytime you want. And you don’t have to ask, just do it.” I told him.

He laughed and said, “Yes I know, but I want to be polite. After all, you are still young and need to learn manners.”

I giggled. Here I was naked in front of this man I call grandpa. He is definitely old enough to be. He has fucked my cunt and ass, and I have sucked his cock. And he wants me to have manners. He is funny.

He took me to the living room and brought out a photo album. He said, “I want you to see my wife before she got old. I really did love her, but she just wouldn’t do the things I wanted to do. I told you I couldn’t eat her pussy, didn’t I?”

I said, “Yes you did tell me that. I also know how good you are at eating cunt. I loved it.”

Then he opened the album and there was his wife. She was beautiful, but she had clothes on. Guess she wouldn’t let him take pictures of her naked either. I thought she looked great and could see why he loved her. But then he turned the page and she was totally naked. Damn, she was hot. And as I looked at her, I thought she looked like me or I looked like her.

I started to say something, but as I looked at Sam, he had tears in his eyes. He looked straight at me and said, “You remind me of her so much. You look like her a lot and that is why I love you so much. You could be her all over again.”

I cried with him. He was reliving his wife through me. I felt so sorry, but also happy for him. I threw my arms around him giving him a big hug and I kissed him on the lips, like I was his wife. Then I helped him undress and he took me to his bed. I sucked his cock and when he shot his cum in me, he called me Bunny. That was his name for his wife. I kept sucking until he was hard again and then laid on my back and spread my young legs.

He got over me and put his cock into my cunt. He kept calling me Bunny and I went along with it. He fucked me long and hard before he gave me another load of nice gooey man cum. I loved him more than ever now. Once we both rested he said, “You better get home now. Thank you for sharing with me. I love you.”

I gave him a nice big kiss and then started out the door. He was crying as I shut the door. I had tears for him also. But, I walked the rest of the way home and was happy as his cum started running down my legs. I loved it and I love Grandpa.

Once I got home, daddy was already there. He said, “So you stopped at Sam’s for a fuck? That is nice. Now go clean up and meet me in my bed. I am going to fuck that hot little cunt. I just can’t get enough of my little daughter. When you are married and have kids, I hope you have girls so I can fuck them too. Hurry up whore and then come fuck daddy.”

I said, “Yes sir and if I have girls I will make sure you get to fuck them once they are old enough. And I will watch you do it too. I love you daddy. Be right there as soon as I get Sam’s cum out of me.”

I went to my room and showered, then once dry I went back to the living room. Daddy was in there, naked and had a very hard cock. I said, “Here or in the master’s bed?”

He said, “We will go fuck in my bed. Go in, and be ready for some hard cunt pounding.”

I went into his room and got up on his bed. I spread my legs wide so when he walked in he would see my very wet cunt and gaping hole. I don’t know if my once little hole will ever be small again. But I really didn’t care because I have learned to love fucking and to me it really didn’t matter who or what it was as long as there was a cock.

Daddy followed shortly after and just stopped to stare at my wide open cunt. I said, “Daddy, this cunt is for you, please fuck it hard.”

He crawled into bed with me and it wasn’t long before he had his big hard cock buried deep into my cunt. God I love his cock. No matter what happens, I’ll always fuck my daddy.

He started pounding me just like I wanted. He fucked me so hard, my head started hitting the head board of the bed. But he didn’t slow down. He fucked me like a pro and it wasn’t long until I felt my cunt tingle. I knew I was going to cum on daddy’s big cock.

He fucked me for a little bit longer and then he shoved into me hard and started cumming inside my hot cunt. I started cumming with him. Daddy and I were cumming together. I loved it. Daddy was shooting his hot cum deep into my cunt and I was flexing my muscles to milk him dry.

When we both stopped cumming, daddy just laid on me and I was in heaven. I think every girl should have to fuck their daddy’s. If they don’t they will never know how much they love each other. I’ll never stop fucking my daddy.

He laid on my naked satisfied body for a few minutes and then rose up and pulled his cock out of my cunt. He kissed me on the lips and said, “Time to clean me up whore. And you need to clean out that hot little cunt. So let’s get busy. Then you can check your emails. Pam said she had something to say.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.