Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 52

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I was led from that classroom, down the hall into another room. I still didn’t know which class I would be in, but I followed this girl. I had no clue who I was following. Once again, I was put against the wall with my naked ass to the class and the tail was moved out of the way. But this time, a hand touched my cunt and played with me for a moment. Then I was left alone.

I went through the rest of the morning, being treated the same way. No one talked to me and I didn’t talk to anyone. It was very difficult for me. I wish someone would say something besides heel and stay. Wish they would say let’s fuck, or suck my cock or anything.

But, I had to continue on because that is what Mistress Pam wanted. I knew one of the other Mistresses had written this one and I wondered how many of the other ones I would have to do. I don’t remember what they all were, but I have done some of them. I had to drink piss all day one time and now I am being treated like a dog.

It was finally lunch time and I knew I would get fucked a lot. Especially since I am naked and everyone sees me. Everyone also hears me as I crawl through the hallway on my hands and knees making my bells ring loudly. This gets the boys hard so that they give Mistress Pam money to use my body. I still have no idea how much she thinks I am worth, but I hope it is a lot. I feel I’m worth a good amount. But, that is all up to her.

I was led down the hall by one of the boys who had their hands in my cunt this morning to get my undies out. I knew he would be getting his cock in my cunt now. Then the other three would have me and after that, I would be fucking or sucking anyone who had the money.

He led me to the back where my mat was. Once there, he positioned me on my hands and knees with my face to the front. I saw Mistress Pam walking toward me with her lunch. It seems she always gets to go to the front of the line so she can get to the back and collect the money she gets for selling my ass.

She set her lunch down and went behind me. She took the tail in her hand and then pulled the plug out of my ass. She said, “Time to earn some money whore. All holes are open. No girls today, just hard cocks.”

Then as she stepped away, the first boy shoved his cock into my cunt and fucked me. Most of the boys in school don’t have very big cocks, but once in a while one of them has a nice one. And this boy had one of those nicer cocks. Not as big as Jimmy or daddy, but nice.

He shoved his cock deep into me and fucked me hard. I loved feeling a cock in my cunt. Hell, I loved having a cock in my mouth, ass and cunt. I even like holding them in my hands. I just love cock.

He didn’t last too long and soon I felt him stiffen up and shoot cum into me. Then he pulled out and since no one was fucking my mouth at the time, he gave me his dirty cock to clean. I did so with a smile on my face. Of course, as soon as he was out of my cunt, I had another cock in me. I wasn’t going to be able to clean his cock though, because I started getting cocks in my mouth.

I took care of the 4 guys who bought my underthings and watched as boy after boy stepped up with money in hand to buy my services. I just wish I knew how much Mistress Pam was charging them to use me. I figured it was different for each hole, but she would never tell me how much each of my fuck holes was worth.

I went through the lunch period on my hands and knees and had cocks in my mouth, cunt and some even did my ass. As soon as the bell rang, I thought she was going to let me go shower, but not today. She just shoved the plug with the tail back in my ass and picked up my leash.

She said, “No cleaning up today whore. I want you leaking all that cum for the rest of the day. I think everyone needs to see it leaking out of your nasty cunt.”

Then she handed the leash to a boy and he said, “Heel whore”

I followed the boy to the next class and felt the gooey cum running from my cunt and down my legs. But I had to do what Mistress Pam wanted. I had no idea what class I was going to with this boy. I had not been in my own class all morning.

Once I was in the classroom I was put in the corner with my ass facing everyone. The tail was up over my back and everyone could see my well fucked cunt with the stale cum dripping out of it. But I was still horny as hell and wanted more.

The rest of the day was the same and the last period bill was ringing. One of my Mistresses took the leash and I was led to the gym for practice. Once I got there, Mistress allowed me to stand up. But I wasn’t up for very long.

She said, “We are not going to practice tonight. Whore will lick us all so we can cum and then she goes for her tattoo. She will look much better once I have whore written over her cunt. Then everyone will know what she is. And this time it is permanent.”

They all pulled their panties off and laid down. I got down and began eating all 7 pussies. I love to eat a nice pussy and all of my Mistresses have nice juicy pussies. I would eat them until I made them cum and they would get up once I moved away from their crotches. Then I would eat the next one. They all watched as I ate the others and Mistress Pam was the last one.

Once I made her cum in my mouth, she said, “Tomorrow we will practice. The next game is Friday and it is another very important game. We have to win.”

Mary said, “Did you bet out whore again Pam?”

Mistress said, “No, I promised her I would never bet her ass again. She belongs to us. I bet something else, but it is just as important as it was when I did bet her. So, we have to win.”

The others all agreed and never asked what it was. I think I knew, but I wasn’t going to say anything. Mistress would really punish me if I said what I thought. So, she just excused everyone and said we would be together tomorrow.

Then she said, “OK my little whore, let’s go get that cunt tattooed.”

I followed her to the car. Of course I was naked as usual and I didn’t even have clothes to put on. I didn’t bring anything to school with me except my panties, bra, and thigh highs. And they were inside my cunt before Mistress Pam sold them.

We got in the car and she drove to an area that I had never seen before. It was kind of run down and there wasn’t a lot of traffic or people around. She stopped in front of a place called, ‘Cheap tats’. That didn’t sound really good for me. If they are cheap, do they use clean needles and things?

She made me go to the door naked and knock. The place appeared to be closed, but I did notice movement on the inside. It wasn’t long before an older guy opened the door. His arms were covered with all kinds of tattoos. One was a naked woman. I giggled a little thinking about the girl who might have posed for him so he could tattoo her on his arm.

Once the door was open, Mistress Pam stepped up and said, “This is my whore. We have an appointment.”

He said, “Yes, I remember. Please come in. Guess I won’t have to tell you, but little lady you don’t have any clothes on.”

I giggled and said, “No sir, I don’t wear clothes very often. Is there a problem with me being naked?”

He said, “No, because I would have had you strip anyway so I could put the tattoo where you want it. You still want it above your cunt, right?”

Mistress said, “Yes that’s right. We need it just above her slit. I would like it as close to her slit as you can get it. Of course once you are done, and I am satisfied you will get what I promised you.”

“That is the deal we made. Now let’s get started.” He said.

I followed him to a room that had a table in it. Nothing like the one when I had my hair removed. It was all metal and looked cold. He did throw a blanket on it before he had me get on it. Once up on it, I laid on my back and was ready to have me marked forever.

He said, “Will I have to tie you down? Can’t have you moving any at all or it will mess up the ink and it may hurt you.”

I said, “No, I won’t move. I am one tough cunt, so let’s get this done. I’m getting hungry and would love to get home to eat.”

He laughed and said, “Damn, a girl that is about to get marked as a whore and all she wants to do is eat.”

He got all his tools out and made sure that what Mistress wanted was correct. He showed her the picture that he was going to put on me and she said it was good. Then he went to work.

He was pretty quick and I could feel his needles going into my skin. Marking me so that I could never get it off. But it is what I am, so let me advertise some. He continued working and he was so close to my cunt, he touched me a few times. I was getting wet and thought I was going to cum. But I knew I had to wait.

He worked on my pubic area, right above my hot little slit and never once stopped. I think it must have taken him about 30 minutes before he said, “OK, done. What do you think Pam?”

She said, “I like it.” Then she snapped a picture and said, “Want to see it whore?”

I said, “Yes please.” I knew I could wait to get home and see it in the mirror, but I wanted to see it now.

So, she showed me the picture she had taken. I was kind of happy because it was pretty. And now, any time I had my clothes off, which was often, it would show that I was a whore.

What I saw was, WHORE written right above my cunt slit. I was marked forever, but I loved it.

Mistress Pam then said, “OK whore, he is going to fuck you, but you have to do it doggy style. Don’t want to mess up your new tat.”

I got up on my hands and knees so he could get to me and he lowered the table with a switch. I jumped a little when he did that, but it put my cunt right in line with his cock. He would have an easy time fucking me now.

He just put his cock to my cunt lips and with one push he was all the way in and his balls slapped my clit. He started fucking me with hard deep strokes. Guess he hasn’t had any cunt in a while because after about 5 stokes in me he shot his load. He didn’t even last long enough for me to get my own orgasm.

He pulled out and I turned around, took his softening cock in my mouth and cleaned it off. He watched me sucking him and then he started to get hard again. I looked at Mistress and she said, “Yes whore, you can suck him to get more of his cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.