Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Yes, I did have an email waiting from her. It had one picture attached, so I looked at the picture first. It was a photo taken of that little girl Meagan who had to go with Mistress for one night. The picture showed her on her back with her legs spread wide. But, what I saw was that she had her mouth full of shit and it looked like she was chewing it. That was gross. I quickly deleted it and looked at Jimmy.

I asked, “Did she eat it all?”

He said, “I didn’t want to tell you what happened because it was so nasty. But yes, she had to eat every bit of her sister’s shit and swallow it. She got it down and then got sick. I am so glad it wasn’t you.”

I said, “Me too. Did the donkey fuck her?”

He said, “Pam will have to tell you that. I promised I would say nothing until she told you, then I’ll explain the night to you.”

I said, “OK, at least it wasn’t me doing that stuff. I had more fun that night getting fucked by the team, but missed you.”

We quit talking and I opened the letter she sent me.

Whore,

I saw what happened all day today and am very happy for you and Jimmy. But you both have to understand, I own you and no matter what you do with Jimmy, you still have to do as I want. Yes, you can get married, but you will still be my whore.

I am glad his parents are on board and you get to fuck his dad. And it was a bonus to watch Jimmy fucking his mom. She is very pretty and I expect to see lots of her in the future. I know Jimmy will have fun fucking her more now.

I do want to explain the picture I sent you. Yes, that little girl had to eat her sister’s shit. The shit you would have had to eat if we had lost. That is why I am showing you now. It was disgusting, but had to be done and yes she did get sick. I heard you ask about the donkey. That thing had a big cock and it was 16 inches long and as thick as my arm. I made Meagan take all 16 inches into her cunt. Yes, she did take it all, as you would have had to do. Maybe someday we will do it so you know. But as I said, I will never bet with your body again. If I make bets with anyone, it will be with my own body.

Now for school. Tomorrow, I want you walking to school naked again because I have some special things to do in school. However, I do want you having your panties and bra ready to sell. But they won’t get to take them off you. This time they will take them out of you. Before you go to bed tonight, I want Jimmy to stuff your panties and bra into your hot little cunt. I want them all the way in. They will stay in you all night and when it is time someone will get to reach in and pull them out of you. They should be nice and wet by then. I am doing this by request and have been paid extra by the guys who want you to do this. And they still get to fuck you at lunch. Besides, I like you naked on the street, which means you walk the street in the morning, not your path.

Right after practice tomorrow night, I have made an appointment for you. Since you no longer have hair on that cunt, I am going to be sure everyone knows you are a whore forever. I am going to get the tattoo done. And you will get to have another new cock.

And one more thing, I want to see if we can get your nipples and clit even bigger. So, in the morning after your panties are pulled out of your cunt, I will add some more weight. You have a pound on each one now and I think I want to add 2 more. That will give you 3 pounds on each nipple and on your clit. I think that should really make everything stretch out nicely, but if it doesn’t do a good job, I’ll add enough to make it happen.

No more fucking tonight. If Jimmy wants a blow job, do it, but get those things in your cunt first. I’ll be watching.

Good night my favorite little whore. Good night Jimmy,

Mistress Pam.

I got up from the computer and pulled out my dated undies. These were bright red and I also got the thighs highs out, not knowing if I should wear them or not. By the time I got back to Jimmy, I had another email from Mistress.

I opened it up and it said,

Whore,

I forgot to tell you about your thigh highs. I sold them too, so have Jimmy stuff them inside you too. That way I have four items and I will be making extra money tomorrow.

Have fun.

Mistress Pam.

I spread my legs after giving Jimmy the undies and hose. I said, “Well you heard Mistress, get those things up my cunt. Do a thigh high, then the bra, panties and the other thigh high. I’m sure someone is going to have fun digging them out of me.”

Jimmy laughed and said, “I don’t know where she gets all these ideas she comes up with, but she sure comes up with some weird shit. I’ll have to take some lessons from her once we are married, so I can keep my whore in line.”

I laughed and smacked him on the ass. I said, “You better not. I know I am a whore, but you won’t have to have any wicked ideas. I’ll think of many ways to keep you happy.”

He started putting my things inside my cunt. I would be stuffed by the time he got all of them in me and I know that the boys or maybe the girls will have to dig deep to get them all out. Might even have to put a hand up inside me to get the last item. But I like that kind of stuff now.

I laid there with my legs spread wide and he got the first thigh high in and used his fingers to push it deeper. Then he picked up my bra, which was one of those without clips. It was attached all the way around so there would be no metal inside me. Mistress made sure that is all she bought me. He put it to my cunt and started pushing it in. I was starting to feel stuffed, but knew once the bra was in, I still had my panties and the other thigh high to go.

He kept pushing until the bra was all the way inside my cunt. He knows it has to go deeper. Then he put his fingers in me and pushed it much deeper. I was really stuffed in there now. But he just picked up my panties and began pushing them into my cunt without any hesitation. They didn’t take as long to get it in, because they were a little smaller. Once he had them in and pushed deep, he pushed the other thigh high inside me.

He got all 4 articles in my cunt and then leaned down and kissed me right on my cunt lips. I love this guy. I fuck everyone and he still puts his mouth on me. He is the greatest. But, if he plans on being a cop and joining the swingers group, he will have to suck a lot of cocks. And probably suck cum out of my cunt. But he’ll be good at it.

He said, “OK my whore, one last blow job and then we need to sleep so we can get up for school.”

I was happy to do that. I got him on the bed and put his cock in my mouth. I took him all the way in. I was tickling my nose with his pubic hair. I had him deep in my throat and thought I would give him a treat. I pulled back off him for a moment to get my breathing right and then went down again. I swallowed as he entered my throat and got used to him being there. I could breathe through my nose, so started to give him his treat.

Once he was in my throat I started swallowing a lot. I did this to daddy and he loved it. I kept swallowing allowing my throat to jerk off my fiancé. He was so excited, I didn’t have to keep it up for long. I kept swallowing as fast as I could and it wasn’t long until he stiffened up even harder than before ... I knew he was about to cum so I pulled him out of my throat. I kept just the head in my mouth, put my hands on his cock and jerked him off. He shot a good 7 ropes of cum into my mouth and I loved it.

Once he had pulled out of my mouth, we snuggled up on my bed and went to sleep. I had no idea what I would be doing in school tomorrow, but remembered that each of my Mistresses had put down some thing for me to do. I figured I would have to do another one since Mistress Pam said I would do all of them during the year. And she also said something about more weight on my nipples and clit. If she keeps stretching them, they’ll be the longest in the world.

And she did say I would be getting tattooed after practice. I figured it would be right above my cunt and would say I was a whore. But, I guess that is what I am. But I wasn’t too sure I wanted to advertise it all my life. I could just see myself when I was old and had to shower with other ladies. They would all see I was a whore. I giggled and fell asleep.

We woke up in the morning, both of us pretty refreshed. Jimmy was going to get up to pee, but I stopped him. I said, “No my future husband, that is my job. You don’t have to get up to pee. Just give it to your future wife.”

I took his soft cock into my mouth and he let me have it. He pissed and I drank all of it. I don’t usually like morning piss, but his is different. Yes, it is still nasty, but it was Jimmy and I love all of him. Hell if he had asked me, I would eat his shit. But I will never say that to him or anyone else. It might give them ideas.

Jimmy pissed a lot and I took it all into my mouth, down my throat and into my belly. Then as soon as he finished and pulled out, I flipped up so I could get my own piss. We both had drank more beer than we usually did last night, and both of us had lots of piss.

I wanted to cum, but knew Mistress didn’t want me to, so once I finished pissing, I laid back down. We held each other for a short time. Jimmy said, “Whore, we have to get up so we can go to school. Don’t want to be late. Pam would whip you in front of everyone if you were not there for your show.”

So, we got up and headed toward the kitchen. We found out his parents spent the night at my house. They all slept on the mattress on the floor. It looked like they did a swap because mom was with Mr. J. and Daddy had his arms all over Jane. We both thought that was cute. We knew now that this was going to be one great family.

Jimmy and I fixed a little breakfast and then went to get dressed for school. Well, he got dressed. I didn’t know it, but he had brought a few changes over one day. So he always had clean clothes to wear, even when he spent the night with me. I was dressed already. All I could wear was what was inside my cunt. I had to walk to school naked and Jimmy would walk with me. I loved it when he did that. It was funny. He was dressed walking with his naked whore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.