Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 49

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

We all got in the car and I sat in the middle between Mistress Pam and my boyfriend Jimmy. I opened my legs so my cunt was exposed and Jimmy started playing with it. I love this boy and he can do anything he wants with me. Of course Mistress Pam can do anything she wants also because I am her whore. I wondered how much all the cops paid to use me today, but I knew better than to ask.

We drove to my house and right where I used to get dressed, Mistress stopped the car. “Get out my little whore. You know you have to walk from here. I am going home, but Jimmy will be waiting for you. Make him happy tonight and he can also fuck your mom again. Tomorrow, you get to fuck his father, so don’t let him wear you out tonight. Goodnight my hot little cunt. I’ll email you later to talk about Monday.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, thank you.”

Then I had to crawl over Jimmy and he didn’t leave me alone. He had his hands all over me as I climbed over him. I loved it too. But once I was out, he closed the door and waited for Mistress to leave. But she just sat there and Jimmy leaned over and gave her a very deep kiss right on her lips. I think she had him do it to see if I would be upset. But I think I enjoyed seeing him kiss her. After all, he just watched me fuck and suck lots of guys and eat pussy. And then he watched as I fucked 3 dogs. So what would I be upset about if he kissed my Mistress.

I stood naked waiting for her to drive off. I knew I couldn’t move until I no longer saw her tail lights. They broke the kiss and Mistress slowly drove off. I think she was driving slower now than she ever did. Maybe it is because I am being protected by all the cops now. But anyway, the longer she takes, the longer I have to stand naked in public. And that means many more people have the opportunity to see me.

She drove to my drive way, stopped and Jimmy got out. It looked like he was kissing her again, but I couldn’t be sure. Hell he could fuck her and I wouldn’t care. After all, he is my boyfriend and I know he loves me. He shut the door and she slowly drove off. It took a little longer for her tail lights to disappear because she didn’t pull in the drive way.

But, I finally was able to start walking since her tail lights faded away. I slowly walked home with my bells ringing to announce me as I went. I know the neighbors have seen me a lot now and I saw a few of them in the windows. I didn’t pay any attention to them because I liked to be seen naked. I don’t know why, but it turns me on when I am naked.

I didn’t like it at first, but my cunt drips with excitement when I am naked now. Mistress may think I hate it, but I really enjoy it. Someday, I might live in a nudist camp, just so I can be naked all the time. I walked home and finally turned into my drive way. Jimmy was waiting on the porch for me and already had his cock out.

I got up to him and he said, “Pam wants you to suck my cock out here. She is hoping the neighbors see you doing it. So on your knees little whore and take it all.”

I was more than happy to have his big wonderful cock in my mouth. I loved him and his huge cock. So I dropped to my knees in front of my boyfriend and took his cock in my mouth and sucked. I was naked with my back to the street with a beautiful cock in my mouth. Bet that was something to look at if you had been walking past my house.

I took him deep into my mouth and then swallowed him down my throat. I love doing that. I had my nose in his pubic hair and when I did, it tickled. I wondered if he would shave his cock and balls for me. I would have to ask him after I finished sucking him.

He must have been really horny after watching me fuck and suck all day and getting to see lots of strange pussy. I say that because it didn’t take long until he was cumming in my throat. I felt him stiffen and tried to pull off so I could taste his cum, but he held my head tight. I so wanted to pull back so I could taste his cum because to me that is like drinking nectar of the gods, but it didn’t happen. He just shot his big load deep down my throat and straight to my stomach.

Once he was satisfied, he let go of my head and pulled his cock out. He looked down at me and said, “Damn girl, you are amazing. I could never understand how one little cunt like you could take my big cock like that. But I am not complaining. I’ll have it up your cunt and ass later on and then I might fuck your mother too. Watching you today made me so fucking horny. I would have fucked Pam if she had let me.”

We went inside and I got him a beer and asked if I could have one with him. He said it was OK, so I got one. He sat down and still had his cock out, so I went to him and after a little fondling, got him hard enough. As soon as it was hard, I sat on his hard beautiful cock. I took it all the way inside my cunt and wiggled to make sure I had it all. God what a wonderful feeling. I always felt so stuffed when his cock was sunk deep into me.

Then we sat like that and sipped on our beer. That is how dad and mom found us when they walked in. They both laughed and said it looked like someone had a good time today. And I for one did have a great time. How could I not when I was doing something I have come to love. Fucking, sucking and licking pussy is what I was made to do and I never want to stop. Especially when I can fuck and suck daddy and Jimmy and eat my mommy’s pussy.

Daddy said, “I need a good blow job. Think you can suck me while you ride Jimmy?”

I said, “Yes sir, I can. Bring me your wonderful cock daddy. Mom, get daddy a beer.”

She left to get the beer and Daddy stood next to me with his cock out. I kissed Jimmy and then took daddy into my mouth. I thought it was kind of funny that I was sitting on Jimmy’s cock and sucking daddy’s cock with it right close to Jimmy’s face. But I remembered what John Sr. had said. “We all have sex, even with each other. The guys have to do the guys too.”

So, if that was the case, then Jimmy would have to suck all those cocks so we can join the club. I wanted to see that. I don’t know how Jimmy felt about sucking cocks, but I love it.

Daddy fed me his nice cock and I gladly took it into my mouth and down my throat. I love doing that for the guys. It makes them so much harder when I have it in my throat. But I also had Jimmy’s wonderful cock in my cunt and it was starting to twitch inside me. I had to be careful about how I moved or Jimmy would be cumming too soon. I didn’t mind him cumming in me, but I wanted to feel him pounding my cunt a long time before he did.

Mom came back in and gave daddy his beer and then she just watched as the guys had their cocks in me. I saw her reach to her cunt and play with it and I could tell it was quite full of gooey cum. It was dripping out of her onto her fingers and she would get some and then put her fingers to her mouth to lick them clean before she went back to her cunt.

I was doing a good job on daddy’s cock and I could feel it getting harder, so I tried my new trick of swallowing with his cock in my throat. I would have to ask him if it felt like I was jerking him off with my throat someday. But for now, I just swallowed and swallowed and soon, I was rewarded with a big load of hot gooey cum. I pulled back so I could get the taste in my mouth before it all went to my belly.

He just kept cumming in my mouth which was getting fuller with each spurt. He finally stopped cumming and pulled out of my mouth. I swirled the gooey cum around in my mouth to get the full taste, then opened my mouth so everyone could see what I had. Then I swallowed three times to get it all down. I opened back up to show I had swallowed it all.

Then I said, “Thank you daddy. I love you and your cock.”

I still had Jimmy’s cock in my cunt and it was twitching more now. So, I just squeezed my cunt muscles tighter and it wasn’t long until he started shooting spurts of hot cum into me. I loved it when my cunt can do that to guys. But I still wanted a good pounding and hoped he would give it to me tonight.

I just sat there and let him finish inside me and waited for him to push me off. I thought it would be nice if mom could suck his cum out of me too. But daddy might want me doing it myself.

So, I said, “Daddy, can mom suck Jimmy’s cum out of my cunt or would you like it more if I did it myself?”

He said, “I think your mother whore can do it for you this time. You don’t mind watching that do you Jimmy?”

Jimmy said, “Hell no. I love it when the two of them lick cunts. It is almost as exciting as seeing them suck and fuck.”

I got up off Jimmy’s big cock and then sat in a chair. Mom got on her knees in front of me and put her mouth to my cunt. She started licking around the edges and then dove right inside with her tongue. I knew she was enjoying my cunt full of Jimmy’s hot cum, mixed with my sweet juice.

She lapped up all our combined sexual juice and I pushed what I could out of me so she could drink it down. I have the best parents and boyfriend a 14 year old girl could have. After all, I get daddies and Jimmy’s cock and get mom to lick my cunt and I get to eat her cunt too. Who could ask for more?

Mom licked me really good and I was soon cumming on her mouth. It felt so good. I had the best life any girl could have. I love being a whore and will put out for anyone who wants me. But, I have a mistress who wants money for me to have a good time. Maybe someday that will change and I can either get the money myself or just give it away.

Mom finished eating me and making me cum, and daddy said, “OK you two whores, Go get showers and then fix us something to eat. I think we should have some grilled steaks tonight. What do you think Jimmy?”

Jimmy said, “Yes, that would be great. It is a little cool outside, but if they stand close to the grill they shouldn’t get too cold.”

Daddy laughed and said, “Move you two hot cunts. I am getting hungry. Before you leave, get us some beer.”

I went and got two beers and took them back to the guys. Mom had already gone to daddy’s room to shower. Once I delivered the beer, I went to my room and took my shower. Of course if anyone had wanted to watch they could have since I have no doors anymore.

Mom had finished her shower and was outside in the back yard getting the grill going. The steaks were on the counter and I had to get the potatoes ready to put on the grill. I wrapped them up in foil after sticking them with a fork. I added a little butter to each one and then took them outside to put on the grill.

It was a little chilly out, but I didn’t mind doing it. After all, I was pleasing my two favorite men. Mom stayed out all the time while I was in and out getting the items we needed and making sure the guys had enough beer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.