Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I stood there naked, not know what was happening. Did we win or lose? I couldn’t move after cumming so hard and was having a hard time standing. My legs felt like rubber. I’m sure I was seen naked by most of the crowd, but that didn’t bother me.

What bothered me was I didn’t see Mistress Pam, but saw that other bitch walking toward us. I was going to run real fast, as soon as my legs started working. I was not going to go with her and eat her shit. I was not going to eat anyone’s shit. I was sure, I could take that big donkey cock, well maybe not all of it, but I would try like hell to do it. But the other part was not going to happen. I would rather die.

My legs finally started working and I almost started running. I had made a few steps when someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. It was Mistress Pam and she held onto me tight.

“Where are you going whore?” She asked.

“I don’t know Mistress, but I can’t stay. I won’t eat shit!!” I yelled and tried to get out of her grip.

She was holding me until the other bitch got there and then I would have to go with her. I hated Mistress Pam more now than I ever did before. She always told me she would protect me and now she was about to give me away for who knows what, will happen. The other one was getting closer to us and I was crying really hard now.

I kept struggling to get away, but her grip just kept getting tighter and I couldn’t get away. And that other bitch was almost to us. I didn’t know what to do.

I pulled hard one more time, but it didn’t work, my legs gave out and I just fell to my knees and cried. I begged, “Mistress Please don’t make me do this. I’ll do anything else but that. I don’t care about fucking a donkey, but I can’t eat shit.”

Just about that time the other one showed up. That is when I noticed another girl with her. The other one said, “OK, Pam you win. Here is my little sister for you. Please don’t hurt her.”

“Will you relax now whore, I have been trying to tell you that we won. The other team fumbled the ball and our guys got it, running a full 55 yards for a touchdown. That put us up by 3. We won cunt and now our boys get a nice bus ride home with you.” Mistress told me.

The other two girls stood there while she explained it all to me. Then the one Mistress made the bet with said, “Megan will go with you and do as you want, just like we agreed. She is a virgin and knows after tonight she won’t be. So, she is all yours.”

Mistress Pam looked at her and said, “Look, I want the little cunt and I’ll use her, but tonight you will come with us. I want you to watch her getting fucked and there is one more thing that you have to help me with.”

“Ok, but you know I wasn’t part of the deal. But for my sister, I’ll go with you.” The girl told Mistress.

“Very good. Whore you have to get on the bus soon, but I want you to take something with you for safe keeping.” Mistress told me, then said, “OK Megan, strip! Everything off and give it all to my whore. You’ll get it back later.”

This Megan girl started removing her clothes in front of us. I think she wanted to get fucked the way she was acting. Maybe she had her sister set it up. But that isn’t my problem. I waited for the clothes and when I had them all Mistress said, “OK whore, go fuck the team on the way home. Be sure to take care of the bus driver too. I’ll show you a video of Megan later.”

I started to leave and Mistress added, “And don’t forget you owe me a couple of punishments for tonight.”

I knew I was going to be punished; because I couldn’t keep my mouth shut, but I was not going to be made to eat anyone’s shit. It is nasty and I won’t do it.

I left the others and started walking naked toward the bus. I glanced back once and saw Megan was on her hands and knees crawling behind Mistress and that other bitch. I wondered if she would have her little sister as her whore after Mistress finished with her.

I pushed that out of my mind as I neared the bus. The boys were still in the locker room, showering before the ride home. The only one on the bus was the driver, a big black man. He saw me approaching and opened the door. I looked up and saw he had his cock out, waiting for my hot mouth to suck it.

I climbed aboard the bus and he shut the door behind me. I put Megan’s clothes in the front seat and knelt before this big black man. I looked at his cock and it was very nice. It looked to be about 9 inches long, but very thick. I would guess maybe about the size of my wrist. I leaned forward and kissed the end of it and that made it jump. I giggled and stretched my mouth over the head; sliding it into my mouth, running my tongue all around the head. I wrapped my hands around the shaft and stroked it a bit, till I pulled my lips away. I started licking the head and worked down to his balls. I licked them for a while and then licked back up his big shaft. Once I got to the head, I slid it back in my mouth and started down toward his balls again. But this time I had his cock in my mouth as I went down deeper and deeper.

I kept sucking his cock, taking it down my throat and then back out until I got my breathing right. Then once I was able to breathe while his cock was in my throat, I started swallowing. It was like my throat was jerking him off. I kept swallowing and when I got him almost ready to cum, I pulled back so only his head was in my mouth. Once I had just the head, I swirled my tongue around the head and sucked at the same time. In no time, I was rewarded with a thick, creamy load of cum. He shot rope after rope of gooey cum into my mouth and I held it there. I did not swallow. He had lots of cum and it tasted good too.

Finally, he quit cumming and I slowly pulled my mouth off his softening cock, making sure none of that tasty cum escaped. I swirled his cum around in my mouth, then opened so he could see what he had given me. Then I swallowed, leaning forward to kiss his cock. He was just putting it back in his pants when the team came to the door. The first of the players through the door, picked me up and carried me to the back of the bus. Once in the back, they tossed me onto a bed.

The bus had been reconstructed and some of the seats were removed. In place of the seats was a nice king size bed, with a sheet on it. Yep, you guessed it. The sheet had WHORE ON IT. This wasn’t written on either. It was sewn into the sheet. My place on the bus was permanent.

As soon as I hit the bed, my legs came up and opened, and I had a cock entering my cunt, that started to pound deep into me. It wasn’t long and I had a cock in my mouth. All before everyone was on the bus. We hadn’t even started moving yet and I was being fucked with a cock down my throat.

Once the cock in my cunt shot a good load of cum into me, I was flipped on to my hands and knees over someone. They pushed me down, on to his cock, sliding deep in to my waiting cunt. The guy in my mouth shot his load down my throat to my belly and was soon replace with another hard cock. Then my ass was taking someone else. Once again, the boys made me water tight.

I felt the bus starting to move as I was being fucked in all my whore holes. I really didn’t care if we ever made it home because I was in heaven, at the moment, doing what I have learned to love. I don’t think I’ll ever give up fucking and sucking. And one good thing, I wasn’t eating anyone’s shit or having a big donkey cock in my cunt.

The bus rolled on toward our home town after we barely won a game. And as it rolled on, I was being fucked hard in all my holes. But since I became a whore for Mistress Pam, I have come to love the fucking. I still hate some of the other things I’m made to do, but if I can get a hard cock or a juicy pussy, I am in heaven. And that is where I was tonight. Getting fucked by the football team once again.

But, one person was missing from my gangbang. My boyfriend Jimmy was not with me. Instead, he went with Mistress to help her with Megan, the little girl who had just turned 14 today. Mistress said she wanted Jimmy to get at least one cherry hole since all my holes had been fucked before he got me. I wasn’t sure which hole he would get, but Megan would definitely know she had a cock in her when he took her. She’ll feel so full when he fucks her. I just hope he doesn’t enjoy her more than me.

But, I didn’t have time to worry about that right now. I had to concentrate on all these hard cocks that wanted in my body. I was told it was a three-hour drive back home and I had to make sure all the boys got as much fucking as they wanted. Once again, there were a lot of them wanting to fuck me. Twenty-five last time and twenty-four this time. I would be sore and so full of gooey male cum, but that is what I’m around for. I can’t even complain to my parents, since they both fuck me too.

The bus driver was taking his time driving back to our home town. I think he was having fun watching me get fucked in his mirror. At one time I think he stopped the bus and came back to me to join in on the fun. I felt the bus come to a stop and heard the air breaks engage. I looked up and saw his big black cock right before it went into my cunt. It felt good, but I had been fucked so much that is was just another cock to me.

Once he fucked me and shot his load into my tunnel, he went back and started driving again. The boys, being typical teenagers, just kept fucking me, using all three of my whore holes for their pleasure. It was like my body was used to masturbate all of them. I often wondered if their parents knew they were fucking me and that I was the school slut.

The bus came to its final stop at the school and the boys all got dressed to leave. I just laid on my back on the bed in the back of the bus, trying to slow my breathing down, as I watched them all get off the bus. I knew I was going to have to walk home naked, but this time I’d be covered in cum. I had cum all over me, in my cunt and ass, all over my tits along with my face. My hair was matted to my head, but the big thing is, I smelled like sex and I loved it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.