Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I went to sleep dreaming of being fucked. Guess that is all I think about any more. Ever since Mistress Pam made me a whore, I can’t seem to get enough sex and I think of nothing but cocks and pussies all the time. But I slept well as I dreamed of one cock after another fucking all my fuck holes.

When I woke up, I was refreshed and ready for another day. I flipped up to get my nasty morning piss in my mouth and then to slowly lick my cunt to a great orgasm. I was still thinking of all those cocks that would be invading my cunt for lunch, as I was cumming hard. I also thought about the game tonight and hoped the boys won. I don’t like it when Mistress tells me I won’t like something.

Once I pissed and had a wonderful orgasm, I got up and got my shower. Then went to the kitchen to see if I could help with breakfast. Mom had it done already and they were just sitting down to eat. Daddy dressed, mom naked like me.

We sat together and talked. I love meal time because I get to talk with my parents about everything and now I don’t have to lie to them. We talked about our days and I told them Mistress Pam wanted me to wear clothes to school so I could strip before getting dressed as a slut. I explained I would have clothes all morning, strip at lunch so I could be fucked and then stay naked the rest of the day. I told them we would be leaving school early to get to the game. I think I had to ride naked and then get my uniform once we arrived.

They asked if I was going to be riding the bus home and I said I hope so. They laughed, knowing if the boys won I would be used as the whore I am on the return trip. But I explained I might not be home tonight if the boys lost. I said Mistress was going to punish me if they lost. It shocked me when they both agreed to my punishment if the boys lost. Hell I wasn’t playing the game.

Then I told them about Sam and how he fucked me after school in all my holes. I told them he is so nice and about how he had not been fucked in 5 years since his wife passed away. I told mom that he wanted to fuck her too. Daddy said, that is a good idea and wanted to know if I had his number. He told us since I would be gone tonight he would invite Sam over to fuck mom. I thought that was great and I gave him Sam’s number.

We finished breakfast and I cleaned up the kitchen. I told my parents goodbye and watched them walk out the door. Mom was so sexy looking as she stepped outside. She doesn’t even hesitate when she opens the door. She just steps out proud of her naked body. Of course she loves being seen and I think she hopes the neighbors do see her.

Once the kitchen was done, I got my old clothes out and dressed. I put slut clothes in my bag and left for school. It felt kind of funny wearing my old clothes again. But knew I wouldn’t have them on for long. I took my path to school and knew that in the afternoons, I would be walking on the street naked so more people can see me. I don’t know why someone hasn’t told the cops about me, but I have not seen one since Mistress made me a whore.

I walked to school, feeling good about being dressed as a normal girl. I got to the parking lot and all the students were there waiting for me. I walked past the groups and into my circle. I stood waiting for Mistress Pam to signal for me to strip. I didn’t have to wait too long, because she stepped up to the edge of the circle and nodded for me to begin.

I started with my blouse and took it to my bag once I had it off. Back into the circle to remove my skirt and then put it away. I then removed my shoes and socks and soon I was standing in my very sheer light green panties and bra. The only reason I wear them is so Mistress can sell them. They don’t hide anything; you could clearly make out my hard nipples with their piercings.

I stood in the circle and waited for someone to remove my undies and it wasn’t long before I had hands on my bra. It was removed and the hands played with my little titties and pulled on my rings, making my nipples look longer. Once he finished, I had another set of hands at my waist. He slapped my ass, which made a loud crack. But he didn’t pull them down. Instead he had a pair of scissors and cut the waist band on both sides and then pulled the panties through my crotch, gathering my cunt juices as he pulled to get them off. Once he had removed them, He put three fingers in my cunt and wiggled them around. Once he was done playing with me, he left my circle, sucking on his fingers.

Then Mistress Pam came into the circle and told me to spread my legs and put my hands behind my head. When I was in position she attached another set of weights to my clit and nipples, and let them drop. I moaned as they pulled and swung free. She said, “Now you have a pound on each ring. That should do a good job of stretching you. Now put your slut clothes on and get to class. Don’t forget you still have to open up to show your class mates your cunt.”

She turned and left my circle and I went to my bag to get my clothes. I dressed in the slut clothes and then went to class to show off my cunt again.

The morning wasn’t too bad for me. I had to pee once and Mistress made me hold it until I got back into class and I had to do it in a glass to drink in front of everyone. They all enjoy watching me piss and then drink it down. Some have told me it is disgusting, but they enjoy watching me do it.

It was lunch time and I entered the cafeteria and walked to the back. I stripped naked and waited for Mistress to come to me. I noticed the line of boys growing and even a few girls were in line. So I knew I would be fucking, sucking cock and eating some pussy. I bet the lunch staff liked me, because they don’t have to make as much food. The ones in line to use me don’t eat. And the line grows more every day.

Mistress came in, sat down to eat her lunch and told me to begin. I got on my hands and knees and had a cock in my mouth and cunt very quickly. The first two are always my panties and bra. Then Mistress collected money from the rest of them so they could either fuck me or have their cock sucked. I still wish I knew how much I was worth.

I never try to count how many boys and girls use me at lunch. I used to count them all, but kept losing count and never did find out how many. So, now I just take what is given to me and try to enjoy the feelings. I usually do cum a lot while being fucked.

The bell rang to end the lunch period and I had to clean my cunt while everyone watched me. I always just turn over on my back, flip my legs up and catch all the gooey cum that went into my cunt and then swallow it all into my belly. I had been told the more cum I had in my belly, the bigger my tits would get. But that is not true. The only thing that grows is my nipples and that is from the weights I have to carry.

Mistress said I could go into the boy’s room to shower before class. She took my slut clothes with her because I was not going to be able to put them on for the afternoon classes. I don’t mind showering in the boy’s room because they see me naked all the time anyway. And I do get an audience when I shower in there, some of the boys that don’t get to fuck me, stand there stroking their cock till they cum on the floor.

Once I was clean again, I walked naked into the hall and headed toward class. I find it is easier than when I first walked in school naked. And definitely easier than walking around that first day. I had my ass out all morning and in the afternoon, Mistress tricked me into going naked on the bottom so my cunt showed too. I remember that day very well. I wondered if anyone else would ever have to do that. Probably when I left the school, but I wouldn’t see it.

The afternoon went by pretty fast because the football team and cheerleaders were all excused early to head to the out of town game. They also had an extra bus going for any of the students who wanted to go to the game. If they couldn’t go to the game, they stayed in school, but had no classes.

I walked into the gymnasium and saw all my Mistresses there waiting for me. Mistress Pam waited until I was with them and she said, “OK, we have to win this game. It is important we win all the games, but if we lose, the whore is not going home tonight. I have made a deal with the head cheerleader from their school and if we lose, I have to give them the whore to do whatever they want with her. I don’t want that to happen, so let’s be sure our boys win. We will do whatever it takes to distract the other team. That means not only does whore have to show her cunt and tits, some of you others might have to do it too. Just be ready in case the whore can’t make them fuck up.”

The others did not like that idea. They hated showing any boy their pussies, but agreed to do whatever it took to win. They didn’t want me used by anyone but our own boys and of course they wanted me only licking their pussies for free. The other team shouldn’t have anything to do with me.

We split up and I rode with Mistress Pam and Mistress Mary. I had to sit in the back and spread my legs wide so my cunt was visible too anyone that was looking. Mistress drove away from our school toward the other school. It was a long drive, but the two of them kept each other company by talking about school, boys and of course me.

About half way to the other school, Mistress Mary said, “Pam, I’m a little hungry. Think we can get us a little bite to eat?”

“I think we can do that.” Mistress told her and then said, “Whore are you hungry? All you have in that belly is piss and cum.”

“Yes Mistress I am hungry.” I told her.

“Great, we’ll just hit a drive through and eat as we drive.” Mistress said.

I knew what that meant. I would have to be spread out so my cunt was seen by the people in the window. But I am used to having people look at my naked cunt, so it was ok.

She spotted a burger place up ahead and said, “OK whore, face my side of the car, lean against the other side. Put one leg in the back window, the other on the seat. I want that cunt fully open even if you have to spread it with your fingers and make those bells ring.”

I knew this was going to happen so I just got in position so I could be seen. I was ready when she pulled up to give the orders. She ordered for me. A cheeseburger and medium fries and a glass of ice. Then she ordered hers and Mistress Mary’s.

WE drove to the window and she pulled up far enough so they could look into the back and see me. The boy at the window said, “It will be a few minutes for the fry’s to get done. If you’ll pull over to the side I’ll bring it all out when they get done. Is that OK?”

Mistress Pam said, “Yes, that is no problem, or I can have my slut get out and wait for it to be done. She is naked you know.”

He had glanced to the back before, but I don’t think he had a good look at me. Once she said I was naked, I thought he was going to break his neck trying to see me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.