Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I walked down the street toward my house and when I got to the old guy’s house, he was waiting for me. He said, “She said I could fuck you in your bed. I am ready to go. And so ready for some of that hot little pussy.”

I laughed and said, “Yes Mistress said you could fuck me and I will also suck your cock. Think you can handle a little 14-year-old whore?”

“I hope so, or I’ll die trying.” He said.

“You better not die while fucking me.” I said.

“OH, don’t worry, that was just something I always say when it comes to things that I hope I can do. I won’t die on you.” He said.

“That’s a relief.” I said, “Now let’s go to my house and fuck. I have never had a man as old as you and I am very curious.”

He took my hand and we walked to my house. He was dressed, I was naked. If anyone saw us, they would probably call the cops and call him a pervert. But I didn’t care, because I was going to have another strange cock in my cunt and mouth. I love all cocks and if I have never had them before, I get all tingly inside thinking about it.

We got to my house, got my key out from its hiding spot and opened the door. I led him to my bedroom and he said, “You don’t have a door. No privacy.”

I told him that I don’t have any privacy anyplace. He found out that daddy took my doors down so he had free access to me anytime he wanted and I couldn’t hide anything I did. I told him daddy liked to come to my room while I was sleeping and start fucking me. He would wake me up by having his cock in my cunt.

The old guy said, “Your daddy fucks you?”

“Yes and I eat mom’s cunt too. She isn’t allowed clothes either. I will talk to them tonight to see if you can come over to fuck her too. Now, let’s get you naked so I can have your cock in my mouth and cunt. And if you think you can get it up for a third time, you can fuck my ass.”

I helped Sam out of his clothes. I wasn’t too sure about fucking him once I saw him naked. His belly was kind of big and hung over his cock. He couldn’t even see his cock because of his belly. And it wasn’t that impressive. It wasn’t as small as Mr. Smith’s, but it wasn’t much bigger. But, to a whore, a cock is a cock.

I got on my knees in front of him and played with his cock for a while before I took it in my mouth. It was growing, but not real fast. It tasted ok and I could tell he took a shower before he met me. I did appreciate that. I sucked him till he got hard and continued sucking hoping I could get a load of cum. But then I thought if he did cum now he might not be able to fuck me.

I stopped for a moment and pulled away. I said, “Sam, if you cum in my mouth will you be able to get hard again so you can fuck me?”

He said, “Hell yes. I haven’t had any pussy in so long, I think I might even get it up to ass fuck you. Get back to sucking me whore.”

So, I put his cock back in my mouth and gave him the best blow job he has ever had. He was moaning and thrusting his hips into me and trying to drive his cock in more. It just barely got into my throat, but that was Ok with me. He was so excited I hoped he wouldn’t have a heart attack. But suddenly he thrust hard one more time and held my head tight. Then he started shooting hot creamy cum into my mouth. It was kind of bitter, as it hit my taste buds, but I didn’t mind. I was making this old man happy. Probably the happiest he has been in over 5 years.

He kept cumming for a while and I kept sucking him. I held it all (six thick ropes) in my mouth until he finished and when he pulled away, I looked up at him and opened my mouth showing him the load he gave me. I didn’t swallow right away though. I swirled it around in my mouth and played with it on my tongue. He smiled at me and then I swallowed it all down in two big gulps, opening my mouth to show him it was all gone. I was beginning to love old Sam.

Once I had all his cum in my belly, I took his softening cock back in my mouth. I hoped he would be able to get hard again, because I had to have his cock in my cunt. I started sucking on his cock and felt it start to get hard again. That was a big relief for me. I figured once he got hard, it would take him a long time to cum again and that meant he would be fucking me longer. And I would be in heaven.

But before he got totally hard, he pushed me away. I was confused until he said, “My wife would never let me lick her pussy and before I met her, I used to love eating a nice juicy one. Would it be ok if I ate your pussy?”

I looked up at him and smiled. I usually don’t have my cunt licked, but I sure did like it when someone did it to me. So, I said, “Sam, you can lick me anytime you want, but you have to do one thing for me.”

He said, “Little girl, I would do anything if you let me lick your pussy.”

I laughed and said, “You can eat me, but you have to call it what it is. I have a cunt. All the other girls have pussies, but I have a nice juicy cunt. You need to call it a cunt from now on, OK?”

He just looked at me. I guess he never thought a little 14-year-old would say she had a cunt, but he said, “OK, I want to eat your hot juicy cunt. Now get up on your bed and spread those legs so I can get my tongue on and in your cunt.”

I jumped on to the bed spreading my legs wide open. Sam looked at my wide open cunt, licking his lips. He had his head between my legs in no time as soon as I opened up for him. God that feels so good when someone is licking my cunt. He took his time and licked up and down my slit, from my ass to my clit, then he went to work on my extended clit and sucked at it, like it was a little cock. He had the bells and weights in his mouth and sucked me really hard. I thought I was going to shoot a load of cum in his mouth, just like a guy does when I suck them.

He let my clit go sticking his tongue inside my cunt, wiggling it around. He looked up at me over my mound and said, “Can I take those things off your clit, so I can suck it better.”

I told him, “Yes, get bells and weights off. You can’t take the ring out, it’s soldered together. I’ll just have to remember to put them back on when we get done.”

He worked his fingers to my cunt and removed the things and then went back down on me. He told me the truth when he said he loved licking cunts. He was doing such a good job; I was about ready to cum. I tried to warn him that I squirt, but he never slowed down and it wasn’t much longer until I came and I was squirting my cunt juice into his mouth and all over his face. I couldn’t hold still and was pushing my cunt to his mouth so hard, I might have hurt him.

Once I finished cumming, I relaxed a little as he moved back from me, but little aftershocks still pulsed through me as Sam just stared at my open satisfied cunt with a smile.

He said, “Your cunt is winking at me. She must have enjoyed it. Now just stay like that and I’m going to put my cock in her and fuck you.”

I thought that was so cute. He was calling my cunt a she. I was loving Sam so much more now. He is old enough to be my grandfather and he was about to fuck me. I loved it.

He crawled up over me and his cock was hard as a rock. I think I just might be able to fuck him and then get him hard enough for him to fuck my ass too. I sure hope so. I know Mistress is enjoying watching this and of course, she will make lots of money selling this movie. Old man fucks young teen. Or, Grandpa fucks young granddaughter, either title will sell out.

He put his cock up to my cunt and it slid right in. God he felt good in there. Of course, any cock in my cunt feels good, but this is different. This cock is 52 years older than me. But, he started the fucking motion, going slowly. He went all the way in as far as he could go. His nut sack hit my up turned ass, then he pulled back out until just the head was in me. Then back in deep again. He fucked me slowly, trying to make it last.

He kept going in and out of my cunt, but his speed was picking up. I guess when a guy has his cock in a cunt, it is hard to go slow. It wasn’t too much longer, when he gripped my legs behind the knee, pushing them back into my tits and started pounding into me hard, our pubic bones bouncing against each other. I was loving it. I do enjoy a good hard fuck, and Sam was giving it to me. I gripped the sheets so I could push my cunt up to meet his thrust and then suddenly, I was cumming. I squirted around his cock, my juice flying all over the place. Covering his balls, up my thighs and down over my stomach, ass and back, on his chest and mine, along with the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.