Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 40

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Jimmy was ready and we walked out the front door hand in hand. Even if I was just in panties and bra, I was so proud to be his girlfriend. It made me very happy being with him, I was especially happy when he gave me his great big wonderful cock. I just couldn't seem to get enough of it.

We walked down the driveway into the street. A few neighbors happened to be out and when they saw me, they just stopped and stared. They were probably thinking that I had forgotten to dress this morning. I didn't forget, I couldn't dress.

We walked to school and as we approached the parking lot, I saw it was full. I let go of Jimmy's hand and proceeded to my whore circle. Of course, everyone could already see all of me because of the sheer underwear Mistress made me wear. She enjoyed the fact that I had to allow others to remove my panties and bra, leaving me naked for all to see. Once everything was off, my bells would begin to ring.

I stood in the circle and waited. My hands at my sides and my legs slightly apart. I saw Mistress come out and stand beside Jimmy. She looked at me and had Jimmy bend over to her. As he did, she gave him a deep kiss on the lips and I knew she wanted to see if I was jealous, or if it bothered me at all. After all, I just watched him fuck my own mother last night. Once she had kissed him she let him stand back up straight and motioned to someone to come strip me.

My bra was first and then my panties. The ones who took them off me felt me up for a while and then moved away. I stood naked, except for my shoes and thigh highs. I thought I looked kind of funny being naked with them on, but Mistress has not told me to remove them, so I left them on.

Once I was naked, Mistress held up her hand and motioned for me to do a 360° turn. Once she thought everyone had a good look at me, she came into my whore circle. She had something in her hands, but I didn't know what it was. She came up to me and said, "I have a few things for my slutty little cunt today. At lunch you will still be making me money by fucking and sucking anyone who has the money to pay me."

She waited to see if I had anything to say, which I wanted to, but I just kept my mouth shut. I wanted to tell her that the only ones I wanted fucking me from now on were Jimmy and daddy, but I kept quiet.

She started talking again, saying, "As you might remember, all your Mistresses made a list of what they wanted you to do or have done to you this year, and I said you would do all of them. That starts today, but first there is one thing I want to do."

Once she said that, she reached up to my right tit and attached something new to the ring. Then did the same with the left tit. She let them loose and I felt my nipples being pulled down. She had attached some type of weight onto them.

She continued talking, "These are only 5 ounce weights. By the end of the year I want to make it at least 5 pound weights. Spread your legs a little more."

I did as she wanted and she put a weight on my clit ring and let it drop. I felt the pain in my clit as the weight pulled it down and swung free. Now I would have bells and weights on me all the time and I am sure everything will continue to grow more. Since she can't put that damn tube on me, she found a new way to stretch my nipples and clit.

No one had moved away and all were staring at me. She had me wiggle so my belles would ring and the weights moved. Once they moved, I felt more pressure on my most sensitive areas.

She didn't stop with just the weights. She said, "Now one of your Mistresses wanted to decorate you with markers. So, that is what will happen all day. The Mistresses have selected some others to draw and write on you. They can put anything they want on your body. And can put it anyplace they want, including your pretty little face. The good part for you, the markers are not the permanent type and will wash off once you shower tonight."

She waited for me to say something but if I have learned one thing, it is to keep my mouth shut.

Then she pulled out a red marker and told me to hold still. She went to my face with the marker and in the space between my upper lip and nose she began to write. She wrote all the way from one corner of my mouth to the other. Then she pulled her phone out and snapped a picture.

She showed it to me and said, "Now isn't that cute. Now everyone will know what you are."

The words she wrote on me were "COCKSUCKER".

I didn't like that at all, but knew I couldn't complain or things would get worse. At least she said it would all be gone when I showered.

"Now go to class and if anyone has a marker, you'll stand still so they can write or draw on you. They all know to take a picture to show you once they are done. This is going to be so much fun." She said to me.

I started to walk out of the circle, but she stopped me. "Take off your shoes and thigh highs whore. I want you completely naked for our fun today."

I bent over like I know she wanted me to, making sure my cunt and ass were seen by anyone behind me. I took off my shoes and rolled the thigh highs down and off my feet and put them in my bag. She then gave my bag to a boy to carry for me and said, "He will carry it for you, so now you owe him a good fuck. He'll get it at lunch."

I walked into class totally naked. Mistress Mary greeted me and I saw a marker in her hand. I stopped before her and waited to see what she had in mind. She looked at my face and then said, "Stand still whore."

She raised her hand up to my face and started writing below my lower lip. She went from one side to the other and then stopped. She got her phone out and snapped a picture for me to see.

When she held it up, in green letters below my mouth, was the word, "PUSSYLICKER"

She laughed and said, "And a very good one too."

Now I was marked as a cocksucker and a pussy licker. I just wondered what else would be put on my naked body. I went to my whore chair in front of the class and sat down, making sure to open my legs so my cunt was in plain sight for everyone to see. The bell was ringing and the added weight made my clit hang lower.

Mr. Smith came in and saw me and read my face. He laughed and said to Mary, "Do you have any extra markers. I would love to add to the canvas."

Mistress Mary handed him a marker and he came over to me. He had me tilt my head back and then started writing on my forehead. He wrote for a while and then Mistress Mary came and snapped a picture for me to see.

In Big Black letters was the word, "WHORE".

I was not really liking all this, but I guess they are all true now. I've definitely become the school slut when Mistress Pam has me showing my ass and cunt since the first day. And now I suck cocks, lick pussy and put out for anyone who has money for Mistress Pam. I don't get the money, but I do get the fucking.

Mr. Smith said, "If anyone else would like to add to the whore, please come up. Mary will give you a marker."

Some did come up and I had to stand with my hands on my head so they could write or draw on me. Once they were done, they took pictures to show me what they had done.

On one cheek, someone wrote, "PISS HERE" and put an arrow pointing to my mouth.

Another wrote "LITTLE TITS" on both of my tits.

Someone put, "CUNT", just above my slit. Then someone added to it, "FUCK MY".

I had to turn around and bend over while someone wrote "COCK HOLE" with a picture of a cock pointing right at my tiny puckered asshole.

Once they were all done having their fun, Mr. Smith began to teach, but he was always looking straight at my cunt. I swear he never gets any other pussy, except the whores that belong to Mistress Pam. I am used to him looking at me with lust in his eyes and knew he would be fucking me again before long. Of course with his little cock, I don't get any satisfaction from him.

Once that class was over, I went to the hall where some of my other Mistresses were waiting for me, all with markers in hand. They had me stand in the middle of the hall and they started writing or drawing on me. And of course they encouraged others to do the same. I had more cocks drawn on me, and lots of words all over me.

Some more of the things on me were, "SLUT", "DOG FUCKER", "CUM DUMP", and "TEACHER'S PET".

By the time I finished my morning classes, I had been written on all over my body. Someone even took the red marker and painted my nipples so they could be seen better. Then someone had the idea to do my clit too. They took the marker and began coloring my long clit, (which by the way, having a felt tipped marker on your clit. Well let's just say OMG). They just kept using different colors; making it look like a rainbow. My clit was striped in many colors and when they were doing that, I started cumming in front of everyone.

It was lunch time and I was once again in the back of the cafeteria, sucking cocks and getting fucked in both my ass and cunt. But the writing never stopped. Once a boy used me he would put his name on my body. I ate a few pussies and they also put their names on me. Some wrote, I FUCKED WHORES ASS, or I FUCKED HER HOT CUNT. I also had WHORE SUCKED MY COCK.

I wondered what mom and dad would think when I got home. Mom wouldn't say anything until we were alone, but I bet daddy would like it. I saw Jimmy watching me fuck and suck and he had a big smile. Maybe because I am his or he doesn't have to pay to fuck the school whore because I was his girlfriend.

Lunch period ended and I cleaned out my cunt with my tongue. Mistress Pam said I could go to the boy's bathroom to clean out my ass, but had to leave the stall door open in case any of the boys wanted to watch. I hoped they didn't because I had to pee and I couldn't do that if they were watching. I'm sure they would tell on me and I would be punished.

I walked down the hall and into the boy's bathroom, as I walked down the line of stalls I caught myself in the mirror and started to laugh. All the stuff written on my face was smeared together, you could not make out a single word anymore, and I just shook my head and found an empty stall. It was at the end and I went and sat on the toilet to let the boys cum drip out of me. But, my luck wasn't with me and I had an audience. I think Mistress made sure I was watched. So once I felt my ass was clean, I wiped off the rest and stood up.

Going back into the hall, I found Mistress waiting for me. She said, "Did you piss while you were in there cunt?"

"No Mistress, but I do have to piss." I said. "Where should I go?"

"Right here is a good spot, so everyone can watch. They all love seeing you drink your piss. On your back whore and do it so we can all go to classes." She told me.

I got down on my back on the cold floor, flipped my legs up and brought my cunt to my lips. I opened my mouth over my piss hole and got ready to drink. I saw everyone with their phones out getting pictures and movies of me doing it. I started pissing right into my mouth and swallowed. I really did have to piss and swallowed 5 times before I finished. Once I was done, I licked my cunt clean and then got up. I know my face was red with humiliation because I could feel it. I guess Mistress knows I hate doing that in front of everyone, which is why she made me do it.

My bells were ringing as I moved around and I felt the weights pulling my nipples and clit down. Mistress looked at me and then said, "I think you can handle some more weight. Hold still."

She reached into her purse and brought out three more 5 ounce weights. She went to my clit first and put one of the weights on it. Then dropped it. I felt it tugging my clit downward as it swung free. Then she did the same with each nipple. Once she was done, she dropped them. All three were moving and I felt everything stretch more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.