Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 36

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Once she let me out, I stood as I normally do and watched her drive away. She wasn't going to go to my house today, but had told me to expect an email later. In it she would explain why she had me dress as a normal girl for a few days. She also said she would tell me what to wear in the morning to walk to school.

I stood and waited until I no longer saw her car and then slowly walked to my house. My bells were ringing as I walked and I think if anyone had been out they would have heard them. If they looked, they would have seen a naked 14-year-old whore walking home.

I got to the door and walked in. Mom was in the kitchen fixing dinner and she was naked, just like me. Mom had a nice body with small tits, just like me. Her ass was well rounded and looked hot. She turned and I saw her cunt with the writing over it, but couldn't see her clit. I guess no one had ever pumped hers up. Her nipples were long, but mine were longer and had bells on them.

She said hello and told me daddy wanted to see me. I went into the living room where daddy was and stood in front of him. He touched my long clit, making the bell ring and I yelped some from the pain. He said, "I like that. You have a cute cunt and I can't wait for Pam to get the tattoo on it. I think she is going to give you more than one tattoo so you can advertise more."

I didn't like that too much, but would allow it if I had too. He said to go get cleaned up and get back to suck his cock before dinner. Now that, I could do without trouble.

I walked to my bathroom noticing there was no longer a door on it. I guess I'll no longer have any privacy in my own home. Not that I had a lot of privacy, because Mistress had put those cameras in. I went into the bathroom and started the shower, adjusting the water for the right temp.

I had to get my clit cleaned so I could apply the ointment to make it heal, but it was sore.

I got my shower and treated my clit. I looked at it in the mirror and it was kind of cute. Every time I moved the bell would ring and I giggled, even if it did hurt. The ointment did help sooth it some, but I knew I wouldn't be getting fucked in my cunt any time soon.

Once I finished, I dried off and made my way back to the living room. Daddy was naked when I got back and his cock was hard. I just knelt down in front of him, taking him in my mouth and started sucking. I swallowed him down my throat and kept swallowing, letting my throat messages that wonderful cock. I guess by doing this, it must have felt like my throat was jerking him off, because he held my head tight and started cumming right down my throat. I think I just learned a new way to get guys off quicker.

Once he finished he sat back and let his cock slip out of my mouth. I think I am going to like being a whore at home. Daddy has a real nice cock and I love sucking it. Once my clit heals, I hope he fucks me a lot.

I got up and went to the kitchen to help mom finish dinner. It was strange seeing her naked all the time. She never showed anything off before and I wondered if she really did show her body when she was younger. I'm made to do it and from what they said, she did because she liked it.

So, I asked, "Mom, when you were my age, did you like showing everyone your naked body?"

"Yes I did baby, I would take my clothes off anytime and anyplace." She said.

"I do that too, but I'm made to do it. You did because you liked it?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. I love being naked and now, I can be naked all the time. I only covered up because you were here. Now I don't have to worry. I'm naked all day at work and just before we let you know what we did. I was stripping in the drive way. I don't know why you never saw me." She told me.

"I guess I never looked out. Probably too busy trying to hide the fact that I stripped in front of everyone every day." I said.

Mom laughed and said, "Yea, we saw you doing it a lot. It turned us all on and it looked like you were doing it because you wanted to. And all to be a cheerleader."

"I know, right. I wanted to be one so bad that I would do anything including walking around naked." I said.

Dinner was ready and we started to set the table. Daddy came in and said, "Just my plate on the table. You know Pam said you had to eat off the floor and she is watching to be sure you do. And Kathy wants you there too Betty."

So we put our plates back and put Daddy's dinner on the table, then we dumped our food on the floor and got on hands and knees to eat. I was getting pretty good at eating like this and my face didn't get as messy as it used to, but it still had some food on it when I finished. Mom wasn't as graceful as me.

We ate in silence and when we were done, I helped clean up before going to wash my face. I asked if I could be excused so I could check my emails. Mistress Pam said she would send me some information. They told me to go ahead and almost told me not to lock my door. But then they remembered they took the door off.

I went to my room and booted up the computer. As soon as it was up, I saw two new message from Mistress Pam and the last one had an attachment. I opened the first one and started reading.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.