Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 35

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

We got to our street, not far from my house and right before we got to the driveway, daddy stopped the car. It is where I have been getting out to dress before going home. He said, "You know this spot well don't you little whore?"

I said, "Yes sir I do. It's where I have been getting dressed before walking home."

He laughed and said, "Well now you get to get out and walk home naked. From what I understand, you'll be doing it this way from now on. So, why don't you and your whore mother get out and walk home."

Mom and I got out and stood naked in the street, waiting for daddy to pull away and into the driveway. I knew I couldn't start my walk until I could no longer see his car. It took him a while to get into the drive and when we couldn't see his tail lights, we started walking slowly toward the house.

I asked mom, "Did it hurt when you got the tattoo?"

"Yes it did hurt some, but I wanted it there. I have always been a whore and wanted to advertise it." She told me.

"And you can't grow any hair on your cunt?" I asked.

"No, I can't. Mistress Kathy had me do the electrolysis, so no hair would grow. I used to have quite a bush down there." She told me

"Does that hurt? Mistress Pam said she is going to have it done to me and I don't like to be hurt." I asked.

"Not as bad as the tattoo, but it is a little painful. But I know you can handle it. You are a tough girl." She said.

By then we got to the house and were allowed inside. I found out mom was never a piss whore like me. I was told that all of them needed to piss and I had to drink all of them, including mom.

Mistress Kathy said, "I know you hate drinking piss, but I don't like your mother to do it. Pam enjoys making you drink piss and from now on, you'll get everyone's when we are together. Do you have a problem with that whore?"

"No Mistress Kathy. I'll drink as much piss as you and Mistress Pam want. I have kind of gotten used to it." I answered.

I got down on my back, mom was the first to use my mouth as her toilet. She pissed into my mouth once I had my mouth clamped to her cunt. She pissed quite a lot and I swallowed it all. Dad was next, I got on my knees taking the head of his cock into my mouth, and he pissed a very strong and steady stream. I had a tough time keeping up, but the practice I had at school that day helped me get all but a drop or two. Once he was done, Mistress Kathy made me get on my back instead of on my knees like I had been for dad. She sat down on my mouth so that my nose was forced against her asshole. It didn't take her long before a heavy stream of strong piss started flooding my mouth. I thought I was doing really well until she let out a fart right when I was inhaling. It was all I could do to keep from spewing my mouthful of piss all over her but I knew there would be dire consequences if I did so fought back the bile and continued swallowing as tears streamed down my cheeks. Once I finished drinking her piss, then I got Mistress Pam's piss. I think I like her piss the best.

They were all done and then I had to drink my piss. I flipped up, showing everyone how I drank from myself. I had to piss a lot because of what I had while at dinner and then taking all four of them. I pissed for a long time and finally stopped and licked my cunt clean before lowering myself back down.

Both Mistresses were going home and Mistress Pam said, "I'll be by in the morning to get you. Your daddy can fuck you tonight if he wants. Make sure you clean out your nasty cunt when he is done. I want you getting a good night's sleep because tomorrow we get that big clit pierced. I don't want any problems from you either. And before you ask, yes you'll service those two nasty people again. That way I don't have to pay as much."

They said goodnight and left. Daddy told mom to go to my room to sleep. He took me by the hand and led me to his bed. Daddy fucked me long and hard, in every position he could think to put me in, and filled my cunt twice. I cleaned his cock of our juices. Then I gave him a show, of cleaning out all his tasty jizz from my happy cunt, before drifting off to sleep wrapped in his arms.

I woke up the next morning with my arms around daddy and holding his cock. I didn't move because I just wanted to hold his cock in my hand. But, he woke up and moved, which made my hand slip off his cock. I wanted to have him in me and didn't care where it was.

I whispered, "Daddy please fuck me again?"

He said, "I would love to, but Pam said I couldn't fuck you today. But you can suck my cock if you want and I have to piss too."

I scrambled down the bed, taking his semi-hard cock in my mouth. As soon as my lips sealed around his wonderful cock, he started pissing. I swallowed all of it, but found out a man's morning piss is no better than a woman's. It is all nasty. But I did take it and when he finished pissing, I started slowly sucking.

He went from semi-hard to really hard fast and I took him in all the way down my throat and back to the tip again. I bobbed my head over and over, along daddy's hard cock. Hearing him moan, every time he hit the back of my throat. The part I liked best, was the names he called me. From my childhood to what I have become, A WHORE. "Oh yes princess, suck daddy's dick baby." All the way to, "come on daddy's little whore, your nothing but a cum bucket now. So suck my jizz you whore." I've become used to being called all kinds of names, from both male and female, whether it's a boy or girl.

Daddy grabbed the back of my head, but I knew what was happening. I had felt that wonderful cock swell in my mouth. Daddy let out a long moan and I felt the first of several jets, of hot sweet daddy cum filling my mouth. "Oh god, you're such a sweet little whore," he moaned. I held the ridge just inside my lips, as rope after rope painted my tongue, until he finished, slowly sliding that mushroom head out. I sat up showing him his cum pooled in my mouth and then swallowed. It was a yummy load and took the piss taste out of my mouth.

Daddy got up and I flipped up to take my morning piss in my mouth. It was nasty, but now that I don't have to hide everything from my parents, I didn't mind as much. I knew I was still going to be humiliated and used as a whore so Mistress can make money, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about my parents finding out. I still couldn't believe they set it up to make me a school slut.

Once I finished pissing, I took a shower in the master bathroom. Something I have never done before, but mom was in my bathroom. Daddy had gone to the kitchen to have his coffee. Mom and I both came to the kitchen naked at the same time and started breakfast. We fixed the bacon and the grease splattered us both.

Daddy said, "Fix enough for Kathy and Pam too. They will be here soon."

Right then, I knew I would be eating from the floor and thought mom might have to do it too. I hated doing that, but guess I'll be doing it more now.

We got breakfast ready and the other two showed up. Mistress Pam looked at me while I was setting the table and said. "No plate for either of you whores. From now on, the floor is your table. Both here and at my house."

I knew it and I guess mom did too. We both just nodded and finished fixing and plating breakfast for the three of them and then we just put ours on the floor and got down on hands and knees to eat.

We ate in silence, as we heard the others talking like we weren't even there. They didn't say much about us, but did talk about everyone moving in together at some point. I also heard Mistress Pam say that by the time she graduated she would have made enough from selling me to afford college and wouldn't have to get any from her mom or take a loan.

The other two thought that was great and thought it might be a good idea to sell me to some others besides the school kids. I wasn't too happy about that, but I guess what I think doesn't matter. I have to be a fucking whore so she can go to college. What about my education?

Once everyone finished breakfast, I was told to go clean my face and get ready to get my clit pierced and start the hair removal. I didn't want to do either one because it would hurt me, especially when the needle went through my clit. I hope it would heal fast and didn't damage anything down there.

I did what my Mistress told me and she said, "Go stand at the end of the drive with legs open and hands on your head. Wait for me there."

Once again, I was being displayed for her amusement and if any of the neighbors were out they would have seen me. But I guess they will all see me like this more often now that my parents came out and told me what they had done.

I didn't have to wait long before she came out and we got in her car. She backed out and drove toward the place where I had my tits pierced, but now I would be getting my clit done. I wasn't happy at all, but was afraid to say anything to her. She couldn't blackmail me with my parents any longer but I am sure she would find a way to make me scared. She had always said she would show my old classmates, grandparents, cousins and a lot of others. It was bad enough that my parents helped set me up, but I didn't want the world to know I was now a fucking whore.

My mind was full of thoughts when she pulled into that damn parking lot. She said, "OK my little whore, time to get some new jewelry. You had better not disappoint me today or I will make sure your videos go viral, especially to those very close friends you used to have. Let's see, it was Joan and Heidi wasn't it. I am sure they would love to see their best friend as a slutty whore."

I knew it. She would still blackmail me and make me do whatever she wanted. I loved fucking my dad, but didn't want those two to know I do it. So I said, "Yes Mistress, I will do as you wish. I don't like it and really don't want my clit pierced because it will hurt. But I know it is what you want and will do it for you."

"Well just think, once you have a ring in your clit, I won't be able to pump it up anymore. So you do get something good out of it." She told me.

She had me get out and walk to the back naked like I did the last time. But this time I knew what was going to happen and was terrified. What happens if he fucks up and cuts my clit off? Or he damages the nerves in it where I can't cum any more. I didn't want to do it and almost told her to take me back home, but what good would that do. Mom and dad set me up to be a whore for her and I had no other choice. I guess I could have run away, but where would a naked whore go?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.