Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 31

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I went to my room, stripping naked as soon as I shut the door because Mistress always wants me naked in my room. It comes to me second nature now because I've had to do it so much, but I always keep my robe close by, just in case mom and dad came in to say goodnight. I put my robe on and went to get a shower and piss so I don't have to do it with Mistress watching.

I got back to my room and was getting ready to take my robe off and boot up the computer. I am so lucky at times. There was a knock on the door and I opened it once I was sure I was covered up so nothing that shouldn't be seen showed.

It was mom saying that she and daddy were going out for a quick drink, they would not be gone long. She said they wouldn't bother me when they got back, they would make sure the front door was locked.

I asked how long they would be gone and she said about an hour. I said OK and told her I would probably be asleep when they got back. She hugged and kissed me goodnight. As soon as she left, I had to call Mistress to tell her I was alone for about an hour. I did this because if she found out they left me alone and I didn't tell her, I would be punished.

So, I stripped off my robe and dialed her cell phone.

I knew she was watching me and as soon as it rang, she answered. "Hello" was all she said.

"Mistress, mom and dad are going out for about an hour. I'll be alone until they return. Is there anything you want from your whore?" I didn't want to ask her, but with everything she has on me now, there was no way to refuse without digging a bigger hole for myself. I never knew what she might have planned for me this time.

"Thank you for telling me whore. Of course I saw your mom when she came to tell you, so I knew already. You are a good whore for calling me." She said.

I waited to hear what she wanted done and she told me. "Now, how long does it take you to walk to school cunt?"

"About 15 minutes Mistress." I said.

"Great. Now here is what you have to do. I see you are naked and you'll stay that way. I want you to put your door key outside so you can get back in. Then you will walk to school just like you are. Go to your whore circle and stand there on the X. I want you to lay on your back and eat your cunt. I know the pavement is hard but I want you to do it anyway. Pull the plug out, hold it in your hand then lick your cunt and cum. Once you cum, put the plug in your mouth, put a new one in your cunt and walk back home. I figure you can get back before your parents, but if not, they'll see you naked when you get home. Better hurry cunt." She explained everything she wanted.

I still didn't know what she had planned for tomorrow, but tonight was going to be nerve racking. I had to hurry to get there, make myself cum and get back home. I checked to make sure mom and dad did leave and they had. I got my key out and pulled out a new tampon to carry with me. It was dark out, so I wasn't too afraid of being seen.

I got out the door, hid my key and walked to the end of the drive way. I looked to see if anyone was out, but saw no one. I then walked briskly down the road to the path I take to school. I hurried along the path hoping I could shorten my time of being out like this. It took me about 12 minutes to get to my whore circle.

I went to my X and laid down. The pavement was hard and a little chilly. The weather isn't as warm as it was when I first started school. But still not real cold yet. Once I was down, I flipped my legs up, took the string and pulled the tampon out of my cunt. I held the bloody thing in my hand and started licking my nasty cunt. I had to make myself cum really quickly so I could get home before my parents came back.

I licked my bloody cunt from clit to ass, cleaning up the blood and juices. Sucking my clit and stabbing my hole, I made my self cum pretty quick. Once I had relaxed for a short time, I put the new tampon in my cunt and the old one in my mouth. I then got up and hurried back home. I had to wash my face and hands once I got back because I had my cunt juice and blood all over me. I thought about taking another shower, but if mom and dad came back they would think it strange I was taking another shower.

I got home and noticed dad's car was still gone, so I was safe. I got my key out, unlocked the door and rushed to my room. I grabbed my robe and made it to the bathroom to wash up. I heard his car in the driveway when I shut off the water, I made sure I had my robe on. I just opened the bathroom door, to start back to my room.

They were coming up the stairs and saw me. Dad said, "Thought you were in bed asleep."

I said, "I was, but had to pee. Going back to bed now. Goodnight."

That was close. Glad I didn't take a shower. I got into my room and waited to see if they were going to come in and talk, but I heard them in their room, so I was safe. I took my robe off and booted the computer up. Once it was ready, I checked my emails. I had two from Mistress Pam. The first one did not have an attachment, but I noticed the second one did.

I opened the first email to see what she was going to make me do tomorrow.

Whore,

I enjoyed today, especially with you walking around naked. I am thinking about having you naked in school from now on. But, will talk about it with you and the others later. As for tomorrow, you'll be naked again.

I want you to pack all your regular clothes in your bag. Everything from before you became my whore. Everything but panties and bras that is. In the morning you'll go to breakfast in your robe and will make sure your parents go to work before you leave for school.

Once they are gone, take your robe off and come to school. Yes, you are reading this right. You'll come to school naked. I won't make any money from your bra and panties tomorrow, but I'll enjoy seeing you naked. And of course you are going to suck and fuck more at lunch time to make up for not having your bra and panties in the morning.

You will walk to school naked and spend the whole day that way. I expect you to have more tampons with you to change during the day and yes, you get to clean them again.

I do wish you would complain about what I am making you do, so I can punish you again. But I see you are learning how to keep that cock sucking mouth shut.

This weekend, your clit gets pierced.

My love to you, Mistress Pam.

I hated what she wanted me to do. How can I leave home naked without being caught? I might have to say no to that and just accept whatever my parents do to me. I don't want to do it, so I think in the morning I'll tell my parents what Mistress wants me to do and what has already been done to me. They would have to put a stop to it. And they might even put Pam in jail for using me the way she has.

Then I opened her next email.

I opened the attachment and it showed me in my circle on my back licking my cunt. It was tonight. How did she get a video of that? I didn't see anyone around. But knowing her, she had cameras in the school too, or maybe she hooked into the security camera? I'm not sure how she does things.

Then I went to her letter.

I loved that show whore. See, you can walk around naked more now. Too bad your parents got home after you did. I would love to have them see you naked like that. Maybe someday it will happen.

Just remember little whore, I own your ass and you'll do anything I want. Once I get your clit pierced, you won't have a cock in your cunt for a couple weeks but your ass will be used. I want to see if Toby can fuck your ass too. If Jimmy can get his big cock in there, I am sure Toby can. And just so you know, you'll have a big audience when he does get your ass.

Now, go to sleep so we can have fun tomorrow.

Love you whore,
Mistress Pam

I was starting to think that I was still going to my parents, to talk to them about Mistress and what she has made me do. It will kill them to find out I'm a whore and have fucked at least half the boys in school, all the male teachers, and a dog along with eating most of the girl's pussies. That I piss in my own mouth, have drank piss from a lot of boys and girls and even some teachers. That I suck dirty tampons from my own cunt and the pussies of others. They won't believe I strip almost naked every school morning and then let others take my bra and panties, leaving me naked in front of everyone. That I have been naked in school; at every lunch period so I can fuck and suck the student body. I don't want them to know I was naked in school all day last week, and was fucked by a lot of boys and teachers along with sucking cock too. That was all done in front of all the classes. If they ever find out, I am in big trouble.

The only reason I won't tell them now is because I don't want to break their hearts. They would be devastated to find out all I have to do for the evil Mistress Pam.

I drifted off to sleep thinking of all the things I have done and all I will have to do this year and maybe longer. If the boys win, I will be getting gang banged by the whole team, coaches and even the water boy. But tomorrow, I have to leave home naked and walk to school that way.

I slept ok once I finally fell asleep, waking up refreshed but having to pee. I flipped up and put my cunt to my mouth and pissed. I am so glad there are times I get to piss in a toilet or shower. I just hope she doesn't find out, because I am sure my parents would find out about everything.

I went to the bathroom in my robe and took a shower. Then brushed my teeth and actually flushed the toilet just to make my parents think I used the toilet. Then I went to the kitchen to help mom with breakfast. Dad was still getting dressed.

Mom asked, "Why aren't you dressed yet. Usually you are already for school by now."

I couldn't tell her I can't get dressed because I am going to school naked, so I said, "I was just running a little late and wanted to help cook this morning. You shouldn't have to do it all the time alone. I'll get ready once we eat."

She accepted my explanation and we finished cooking. By the time it was done. Dad was dressed and sitting at the table waiting to eat. He was reading the morning paper. I set the table and he asked why I wasn't dressed. I gave him the same explanation and he just nodded his approval.

We ate and talked some more and then when we finished, I said I would clean up everything before I went to school. They both thanked me and finished getting themselves ready. They both yelled they were leaving while I was cleaning the kitchen. Once again, if I had looked out the front window, I would have seen mom stripping in the drive way before getting in her car to go to work. Of course I found that out after Mistress arranged for me to get caught.

Once I had the kitchen cleaned up, I went to my room. I double checked to be sure I had clothes to come home in along with my tampons, then took my robe off. I still didn't want to be out walking to school naked. It would take me about 15 minutes to get there, and it was most likely I would be seen, by lots of people.

I walked to the front door and opened it. Looking out, I didn't see anyone, so I stepped onto the porch. I double checked to be sure I had my key and then shut the door. It locked.

I was scared that my parents would return and find me like this or a cop would come by and arrest me. But none of that happened as I made my way down the driveway and into the street. I didn't see anyone out and hoped everyone had gone to work. I slowly made my way down the street and onto the path I usually take. I walked past my stripping spot, well at least where I used to strip to change into slut clothes. But now I don't have any clothes on. Not even my shoes.

I got closer to the school and still had not seen anyone, so I prayed that I was safe. I looked out over the parking lot of the school and a path was clear for me to walk to my whore circle. I hated doing this. I should not have to walk to school naked and stay naked until I went back home. At least I hoped she would let me dress to go home.

I just did what I had to do, so my parents would never find out that I had turned into the SCHOOL SLUT and whore. I was now naked, more than I was dressed and if Mistress had her way, I would be naked all the time. That would be 24/7/365, no matter what the weather might be.

I got to my circle and stood waiting for her to tell me what to do. I didn't see her, but did hear her. I heard her voice from behind me.

She said in a very loud voice so everyone could hear her, "Today, Whore Williams, will be naked once again. But it is not like the last time. She will only have sex during lunch, but she will be entertaining us all throughout the day. As most of you saw yesterday, she is on her period and will once again change her tampon for everyone to watch. Of course, once she takes one out of her bloody cunt, she will put it in her mouth to clean."

She paused for a moment to let the crowd take that in and to quiet down again. Then she said, "And, if any of you girls are on your period, she will clean your dirty plugs and Kotex too at no charge."

I hated her more now than ever, and vowed that after this week, I was quitting the cheerleading squad, and my whore status. I was going to confront my parents and tell them everything, begging to be taken away from here. If I can't get the nerve to do that, I'll run away. I can live on the streets as a whore, making my own money. I don't think I can take much more of this. Then I started to wonder how I would have to clean a Kotex, if any of the girls wore them.

But Mistress Pam continued talking. "I do apologize for not letting someone remove her panties and bra this morning, but tomorrow she will start again. Today, feel free to touch her anyplace you desire and if you want, see me before lunch so you may have a chance to get your cocks sucked or pussies licked. And her ass is also open for business. Then if any of you boys want, you can fuck her bloody cunt. If you like that kind of thing, then there will no charge to fuck her and she will suck your cocks clean when you finish too."

Now I hated her even more. She was giving my cunt away. She wasn't even going to make any money if some of those boys wanted to fuck it. I don't even know if it is safe to get fucked on your period or if I could get pregnant since I don't take my birth control pill during these times.

Then she walked up to me and said in a lower tone, "Go ahead cunt, say something to piss me off so I can tell your parents about you. Once they see everything you've done, who will they believe; I'll tell them you begged me to make you a whore. The look on your face tells me and anyone who sees the videos that you enjoyed it and were begging for more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.