Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mistress Pam was driving us home and she did stop for me to dress. Of course it was in the same spot I always dress, not too far from my house. She said, "Now, this is like you always do. Just get out and stand by the trunk. I'll open it and then you can get your clothes out to put them on. Shoes and socks first and then your skirt and blouse. I won't drive away today, since I am going in with you. Once you are dressed, get back in the car and we'll drive up to the house."

I got out standing naked by the trunk. I was hopping mom and dad didn't come out or hadn't been out and just coming back home. I waited for what seemed like ten minutes before she opened the trunk. I found my shoes and socks putting them on, then I had to go digging all the way to the bottom of my bag, for my regular clothes. I found them and pulled them on in the order Mistress ordered. Shutting the trunk I got back in with Mistress.

Mistress drove up to the house and parked in the driveway and we got out. I got my things from her trunk and we went inside to find mom and dad. They were in the living room watching TV. We said hi to them and Mistress Pam told them I was good this weekend. They said they knew I would be and we headed up to my room.

As soon as we got in my room, Mistress said, "Strip cunt!"

I took my clothes off not even hesitating because of the conditioning over the past weeks and she reached up and began removing my bells. "I forgot to tell you to take them off, before we came in the house. I don't think your parents heard them. We have to be more careful from now on." She said.

I had forgotten all about my bells. I guess, I just had gotten used to them being there and don't pay much attention to them. Mistress went to my closet and got out what she wanted me to wear each day. Well each day until Friday. She told me I'd probably wear my cheerleading uniform because we have a game that night.

She said, "Now, in the morning since you'll probably start your period, you're still going to piss in your mouth and eat your cunt. Once that is done, I expect you to put a plug in it. Making sure that string hangs out as far as it will go. I'll send you an email before you go to bed."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand. I'll do as you say." I couldn't argue with her. I knew she would punish me if I did.

She was happy with the selection of outfits she pulled from the closet. My dress code for the week, was set and she told me to dress. I was going to put my skirt back on, but she said she wanted me wearing shorts and a t-shirt, my normal around the house. They would cover up the writing which was still there, it was fading some. She made sure I had a nice camel toe showing and that my nipples were hard and poking out. I just knew mom and dad would see the rings that now adorned them. But I did as she said. And she told me I had better not change once she left. She must have been reading my mind because that was what I was going to do.

She left and I went down to help mom with dinner. Both my parents looked at me, but didn't say anything about the way I was dressed. I don't know what is going on, but before I became a whore for Mistress Pam, they would never have allowed me to be dressed like I was, whether in the house or not, where I basically showed everything.

Once dinner was ready we put it on the table and the three of us sat down to eat. Of course we went through the same questions. Was I dating? How was school? Was I still popular? What boys talked to me? I of course, had to lie to them again. No I wasn't dating. School was good and I was still very popular. Boys talked to me about school work and the football team.

But what I couldn't tell them, was that I was the school whore, and that I fucked almost all of the boys in school and even ate a lot of the girl's pussies. I spent time with one of my teachers; so her husband could fuck me. I no longer have any part of my body that's virgin. All my holes had been fucked now. This weekend alone, I had forty eight cocks in my body, licking and sucking on 12 pussies. That I was naked in school all day, that I strip naked each morning (in the parking lot) so some boys or girls can remove my bra and panties. That for lunch I suck and fuck, the whole lunch period and I drink my own piss along with a lot of others. I don't think they would understand that their sweet innocent daughter was such a fucking whore.

We finished dinner, and I helped mom out and cleaned up the kitchen. They went into the living room to watch TV while I was doing the dishes. When I finished up, I went in to join them for a while. They looked at me funny, but never said anything. I was getting tired (not having had a lot of sleep over the weekend) and told them good night. Then went up to my room.

I decided a nice hot long shower was in order before going to bed. What I really wanted to do was get in the shower so I could pee without having to drink it. I'll do that anytime I can. I think it allows me to flush my system some by getting rid of some of the piss I've had to drink. So, I went to my room, got my robe and headed to the shower. I got in and started cleaning my body, trying to get more of the writing off me. The hot water did feel good on my sore body, I positioned myself so when I pissed it couldn't be seen.

When I finished my pissing shower, I turned the water off and dried my body. I still had to be careful with my tits because of the rings, but they were feeling somewhat better now. Once dried, I put my robe on and went back to my room.

I knew Mistress Pam would be sending me an email, so I booted up the computer and checked. Sure enough she had sent me one. But before I could read it, my period did start. I got my box of tampons out of the closet, taking off my robe I inserted one inside me. I knew Mistress would want me naked, so I just left my robe off. Setting back in front of the computer.

I now had two messages from Mistress. I opened the first one and saw it had an attachment. It was a video of me taking Jimmy's big cock in my cunt and then my ass. I didn't see anyone one else in the video, so I still didn't know who was there when my ass was fucked for the first time. I watched him sliding that big cock in my cunt and I was amazed, when I saw my little cunt taking it all inside me. Then I saw him pull out, placing that big mushroom head at the entrance of my ass, pushing it into my ass. God he is big. He pushed and pushed and pushed some more. Finally he had it all the way up my ass. It looked like my ass was stretched wide open now. I still don't know how he got it in me. He fucked me with long hard strokes and when he pulled out, the video showed my asshole. Damn, it was wide open and looked like you could've driven a fist into it. I reached down and felt it, to see if it was still opened like that. But it wasn't. It felt like it used to be. I guess an ass can take a pounding like that and then go back to being normal. I watched the whole show to the end and then deleted it. I wish I could keep some of them, they do turn me on.

Next I opened up the message that was with it.

Whore, that was so hot. I still don't know how you got that big cock up your ass. I understand about it being in your cunt, but in your ass? I can tell you it won't be the last time either. I have decided Jimmy will be like the football team. He'll never have to pay for your services.

Now, tomorrow I want you to walk to school in regular clothes as you always do. Sure wish I could tell your parents about you so you don't have to change. But I can't do that. Anyway, once you are in your WHORE circle, you'll undress as you always do. Make sure your bag is outside your circle, so you have the maximum time to be exposed. Once you are down to panties and bra, someone will remove them for you, just like they always do.

Once I signal; you may start dressing again. As you know, shoes and socks off last and on first. Today, I picked out a nice little skirt for you, but it won't cover very much. It is more of a strip of cloth, but you'll wear it. Your cunt and ass will hang out all day. If you complain at all, you'll be naked instead.

Of course your blouse isn't much better. It is very transparent and loose. Before you put it on, you'll reattach your bells so we can here the whore walking. I have lots of cocks set up for you at lunch time, so be ready to be fucked in all those nasty holes.

Don't forget to piss in that toilet mouth, but don't cum tonight.

Love you whore,

Happy Mistress Pam.

I read the message and didn't really want to obey her, but not having a choice. I know it was getting close to when I'd piss her off, she'd show my parents everything I have done. I hope I don't piss her off any time soon.

I closed that email and opened the next one she had sent.

I forgot that your period would be starting and I see it has. I watched you plug up your hole. I want it to stay in that nasty cunt until tomorrow morning (at school). Once you are naked, you'll be sure you have a fresh one with you. Then, I want you to pull that tampon out of your cunt in front of everyone and place it in your mouth. Don't suck on it, just hold it with the string out. Then you'll put a new one in. Once it is in, you can dress like I said and go to class. I want to see both strings hanging out of you. One from your cunt the other from your mouth. You'll hold that one in your mouth during first period class. I will let you know if you can change it then.

I'm very heavy on my first day, which you found out yesterday. Are you the same way? I want an answer now.

Mistress Pam.

I am a very heavy bleeder the first two days. I usually go through four or five tampons and a couple Kotex those days. But, I don't know if she'll let me wear a pad to school. I didn't put one on tonight because I had no way to hold it in place. If she doesn't allow me one, I'll have to change the tampon more often. Most likely after every class or two. This was going to be a very embarrassing week for me. But I had to answer her, so I hit reply and started typing.

Yes Mistress, I am very heavy on my first two days. I usually have to wear a pad with the tampon so I don't have to change it as often. But I would need to wear panties to do that. And I don't think you'll allow me too. I'll just have to change the tampon more often.

Whore Williams

I got a quick reply from her.

You are right whore, I won't allow panties to cover up that cunt that everyone loves to see. But, I will have more fun since you bleed so much. I'll let you know exactly what I will want from you in the morning when you change out the first one. I still want you to piss in that toilet mouth tonight, but DO NOT CUM!

I love you whore,

Goodnight.

I didn't like that at all. I was going to be humiliated in front of everyone. I not only will be showing the string from my cunt, but now she is going to make me put my bloody tampon in my mouth so the string will be hanging out also. It will be so embarrassing for me. But, I have to do it or I'll be in trouble. Maybe if I have my tampon in my mouth, I won't have hers or anyone else's. I know I won't have my cunt fucked this week. Who would want to fuck a bloody cunt? And I don't know if it is safe or not.

I turned off the computer, got in bed, flipped up and pissed in my mouth. I didn't have a lot of piss because I did it in the shower, but that damn string kept tickling my nose all the time I was pissing. I finished pissing and let my legs down. Then I covered up and started drifting off to sleep. There was a knock on the door and I pulled the covers over me more and said, "Come in"

I think they were checking to see if my door was locked, but it wasn't. They came in and dad said, "Just wanted to tell you goodnight and let you know we missed you this past week. It was kind of quiet here without you."

Mom said, "Yes it was honey. I don't know what we will do when you get out of high school and go to college. Good night baby."

"Goodnight and I missed you guys too. I plan on being home for a while. I still have four years of school left." I said.

They left and I relaxed. One of these days they will catch me eating my cunt or drinking my piss. And they will see what Mistress Pam has done to my body with the writings and piercings. They are just in my nipples for now, but Mistress is going to get my clit pierced too. I know that is going to hurt. Maybe she'll let me get drunk before she does it, if I'm lucky.

I was deep in thought, but finally drifted off to sleep. I dreamed of cocks all night long. Big ones, little ones, white ones, black ones. I was being fucked in all three holes by all kinds of cocks. And I even was fucking dogs and sucking their cocks. One dog even fucked me in the ass. I wondered if Toby could get his knot up my ass. I bet that would hurt, but in my dream it fit.

I woke up rested having to piss. So, before I got up, I flipped up and pissed into my toilet mouth. Morning piss is still so nasty, it even tasted worse mixed with blood because my flow was so heavy that the tampon couldn't absorb it anymore and it leaked out around it. But I did it, then got up and took another shower to clean off the blood that leaked on me and got ready for school. I made sure I had the clothes that Mistress picked out for me along with a box of tampons. I knew I would need them today, but I didn't want to change them out the way Mistress had told me.

Mom and dad were up when I got to the kitchen, mom was fixing breakfast. I helped finish it up and then we all ate breakfast together. I liked having meals with them. It gave us a chance to talk and see what we all were doing for the day. The bad part is, I had to lie to them so much. I could never let them know that I am now a school whore. With everyone paying for my services. Well everyone but the football team and the teachers. I have to fuck and suck all the boys who have the money. I also have to eat the girl's pussies, if they can pay. I eat the cheerleaders for free.

We finished breakfast and they had to go to work, so I said I would clean up before going to school. They were happy I did that so they wouldn't be late. I was cleaning up the kitchen and didn't look outside. If I had, I would have seen my mother strip naked in the driveway before getting in her car to go to work (I found out later). I finished cleaning up, double checked that I had everything I needed for school, especially my slut clothes and tampons. Then I headed out to go humiliate myself once again.

I slowly walked to school, not wanting to do what I had to do. It was one thing to strip naked and then redress after someone took my bra and panties, but to have to change my tampon in front of them was too much. Having to put the dirty one that had been in my cunt all night in my mouth after taking it out was really bad. I didn't want to do this and I thought about telling her no I won't do it, but I couldn't break my parents heart if they found out I had become a whore and school slut. I had always been a good girl, but not any longer obviously.

I got to the whore circle, but before stepping inside, I sat my bag down. Then I walked to the X that had been placed there for me. I don't know how she thinks of all this shit, but she does and it is totally humiliating. I got to the X and stood waiting for her to tell me to begin. I knew I had to take everything off, including my shoes and socks, and she has told me that the last off ... is the first on. Of course I had to leave my panties and bra on so someone could take them from me and leave me standing naked for a while.

I waited for about 5 minutes and finally she came out and nodded to me. That was my que to start stripping. I unbutton my blouse and took it off. Once it was off, I walked to my bag, folded my blouse and put it inside. Then walked back to the X. Once back, I unzipped and unbuttoned my skirt and slid it down my legs. I picked it up and took it to my bag. Then back to the X and taking my shoes and socks off. Placing them in my bag, I got a new tampon holding it in my hand.

Getting back in place, I saw Mistress nod her head and I soon had hands cupping my tits. The unseen person rubbed their hands over the cups of the yellow bra I was wearing today. It was so sheer, that I'm sure everyone could see my nipples, along with my bells. The unseen person's fingers closed around my nipples, gently pulling on them. Which sent a wave of pleasure straight to my clit. A soft breath on the back of my neck, made me think it was a girl, because a boy would not be so gent. With hands still cupping my tits, the forearms pushed my tits together and the fingers worked the clasp on the front closer of my bra, and the removing it. Once it was off, my bells started ringing and I got quite a bit of applause from that. Once the bra had been removed, which was taken by a girl today. I felt her soft hands on my tits and they felt good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her playing with them. I guess Mistress didn't want me to have too much fun because I heard her clear her throat and those hands were quickly removed.

There I stood with only my panties on, waiting for them to be removed and once they were gone, the real humiliation would happen. I watched Mistress Pam and saw her point to someone behind me and then felt the hands rubbing my ass before they went to the waist band of my transparent panties. I sure hope mom and dad never find out that I do this every day at school.

The boy pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. Now I stood naked in front of the school. I wasn't sure if the string from my tampon could be seen, but everyone would be seeing it soon. I waited for Mistress to tell me to do it. She waited, making sure everyone had a good look at her nude whore and then nodded to me.

I knew it was time to make myself look stupid. Who in their right mind would change a tampon in front of everyone and then put the nasty one in her mouth. No one I knew, except me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.