Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 28

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mistress was driving toward her house and decided she was hungry. She asked, "Are you hungry cunt? I sure am. Coming up with all these nasty things for you to do can sure build up and appetite."

I said, "A little Mistress, can you wait until we get to your house. I'll fix us some sandwiches." She gets hungry coming up with things to humiliate me? I'm the one that has to do them. I'm the one that has to do every single perverted thing she can think of. But of course I didn't say anything to her. What would be the point? She'd just come up with something more perverted and humiliating. So I just kept my mouth shut.

"No, we have too much to do before everyone shows up to fuck your ass, so we can just get something in the drive thru. I want a burger and fries. That ok with you?" She said.

"Yes, that will be good Mistress." I said, knowing she just wanted to show off my naked body to someone else. I knew I'd not be able to talk her out of it, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Great" She said, "That way we can eat on the road and not have to waste time cooking. Once we get home, I can start right in with your enema."

I still didn't say anything. I had never had an enema before, but had heard about them. You stick some kind of hose up your ass and let water flow in. It washes out your ass really good. So I guess it should be done if I am going to have many cocks in it. Especially Jimmy's long cock.

She pulled into a burger joint and placed our order. That was the easy part. Then we had to go to a window with someone there. They would see me for sure.

Mistress said, "OK, whore, spread those legs so the attendant can get a good look at your cunt." Then she thought about it and said, "No, turn in the seat so you are facing me. Then put one leg on the floor and the other over the back of the seat. That should show off that hot cunt really good."

I really hated her when she made me expose myself like this, but I obediently turned to face her spreading my legs like she wanted. We got to the window just as I was putting my leg over the back of my seat. I saw the boy in the window stop what he was doing and stare at me. My cunt was wide open and I'm sure he could see right into me.

Mistress laughed and said, "Excuse me, can we get our food."

That snapped the guy out of his daze and he got the burgers and fries, handed them to Mistress and she paid for them. I just stayed as I was with my cunt wide open on display. I still don't like others seeing me like this, but I have no choice.

Once we had the food, she pulled away and allowed me to straighten up. She then pulled to the side and fished in the bag, handing me my burger and fries. I was expecting her to make me do something with the fries, but this time she didn't. She got her food all set up and then started driving again. We ate as we drove to her house.

We had finished our lunch by the time we had arrived at her house, but once again, I had to walk the block naked with my bells ringing. I think that some more of her neighbors saw me, but no one said anything. I finally got to the door and it was open for me to go in.

Mistress said, "Into the bathroom whore. It is getting late and I still need to flush your ass out. I'll be right in."

I went to the bathroom and waited for her. When she came in, she had an enema bag with her with the tubes already attached. The clip held the water in the bag. It looked like there was a lot of water in it.

Then Mistress said, "OK, my hot little whore, on your knees. Put your head down and your ass up. Rest your head on your arms. I'll put the tube up your ass and start the flow. You will not let it go until I say you can get up and sit on the toilet. There is only a quart in this one. I'll fix a second one with two quarts to finish flushing you out. You'll take it all or I'll give you a third one with a gallon."

I got down like she wanted and felt her hand on my ass. She put her finger in first to loosen me up some, when she took her finger out, I felt the nozzle and tube being pushed into me. She pushed it in quite a-ways so I would get the full quart up my ass. I didn't know what to expect, but I was soon going to find out.

Once she had the tube in as far as she wanted it, she said, "OK, I am going to unclamp the hose. You'll begin feeling your bowels fill up, but it is warm water. You are to stay in position and take it all. I have to go get the other one ready for you. Oh, by the way, there is a lot of soap in this one. It will help make you clean for those cocks later."

She opened the clamp and I felt the water start going into my ass. It wasn't too bad. It felt like someone was pissing in me. Kind of like when someone pissed in my mouth. But it wasn't long till I felt some of the other effects. My belly started cramping and it felt like I was getting fat.

I don't know how long I was like this, but my belly was really hurting and I didn't know if I could hold all the water in much longer. Mistress came back in and checked the bag she was using on me. I couldn't tell what was happening because my ass was to the door.

She reached under me and felt my belly. Then she chuckled and said, "You look almost pregnant. You're almost done, just a few more drops and I'll let you get rid of that one."

As she promised, it wasn't long that she had me get up from the floor moving closer to the toilet. As I stood, I looked down and it did look like I might be pregnant. My poor little belly was sticking out like I might be about 3 months.

She said, "OK whore, I'm going to pull the tube out. You need to hold it all in until you sit down. Once down, you can expel it."

She reached under my ass and slowly pulled the tube out. As soon as she got it out she told me to sit. I did and everything came pouring out of me and boy did it stink. I was getting all the shit from deep inside of me, out. I sat and waited for it to finish pouring out. It slowed down and finally stopped, but I kept farting and it felt like my ass was blowing bubbles.

After a while of me sitting, she said, "Now wipe your ass and please flush the toilet. Your shit stinks badly."

I got the toilet paper and wiped my ass really good and then flushed the toilet. My belly felt empty now. Most of what I had in me was piss and that burger. But it seemed like it was all gone now.

Mistress said, "Now my little cunt, back in position. That was only a quart, but this time you have to take two quarts in your ass. That will really do a deep cleaning. There is no soap in this one and the water is a little cooler. Yes I know you will cramp up, but you'll still stay in position until I say you can move. Once this bag is empty, your nasty ass will be clean enough for the cocks that will be in it today."

I was unsure about taking that much water in my belly, but I got back into the same position that I was in last time. Once I was there, Mistress put the nozzle and tube back up my ass. It didn't hurt because it was kind of small, but I knew what was coming and I didn't want to do it. But I was afraid to tell her to stop. So, there I was with the tube up my ass and the bag hanging over my head.

"Ready whore?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I reluctantly said.

She released the clamp and I felt the water begin to fill me. It was colder than the first one and it just kept running; filling my ass and going to my belly. I could feel it in my belly and it wasn't long and I was cramping. I felt my belly begin to swell. I knew I'd definitely look pregnant after the two quarts of water were in me. I stayed still and waited and felt the water going in, all the way up to my belly. I sure hoped it would hurry and finish so I could expel it.

Mistress left for a short time and when she came back she said, "That looks good. Almost half is gone. And your belly is getting bigger. I might just take you off the pill and get you pregnant ... just so I can watch your belly grow. Or, I'll give you more enemas, to make it bigger. I wonder how much it would take to make you look nine months pregnant. More than two quarts that's for sure. Maybe a gallon or two."

I didn't like the sound of either one. I didn't want to get pregnant this young and I would never know who the father would be; because so many boys and men fuck me. And taking two gallons of water in my belly was just totally out of the question. Once today is over with, I might have to ask Mistress not to do either one. But right now would not be a good time to piss her off. Knowing her, she would see if I could take more.

I just knelt there taking all the water into me and the cramps started getting worse. I felt like I had to shit and couldn't. My belly was so full and it was looking so much bigger. If one quart made me look three months then two quarts would make me really look knocked up with a big belly.

Mistress said, "You're doing good whore it looks like it is almost done. Once it is empty, it will be just like before. You'll stand up so I can get the tube out and you can sit quickly. Of course I do want to see how big your belly is too."

I couldn't say anything. My belly hurt and I was so full that it was taking all of my concentration. If this doesn't make my ass clean ... nothing will. I just had to wait and hope she didn't do it very often.

"Looks like it is just about done. Just a few more drops and we can finish up." Mistress said.

I waited, not feeling very good. But she finally said, "Ok, my hot little cunt, stand up so I can fix you. Remember, once I pull that tube out of your ass you have to sit on the toilet. If you spill any on the floor, you'll be licking it up."

I stood up and looked at my belly. God it was big. Now I knew I didn't want to be pregnant. I would look terrible, being fat.

Once I was standing, Mistress rubbed my belly some, which didn't help because she put more pressure on it. She said, "Yep, I love it. You look so knocked up. It looks like you are six or seven months. Next time it will be a full gallon in your ass; to see if you'll look nine months. And I might put a plug in your ass to keep it there."

She waited, letting that sink in, then said. "I'm going to pull that out of your ass now. Be sure to sit once I have it all out and don't release until you are down."

I just nodded and she started pulling the tube out. It finally pulled free and I sat very quickly. My ass opened up and all the water came rushing out of me. My belly cramped the whole time and I thought my insides were coming out also. But after a while, my belly quit cramping and nothing more came out of my ass. I just started crying and don't really know why. Maybe because Mistress was talking about putting more water in my ass, or making me get pregnant. Or maybe because I was a whore, instead of a good girl.

Once I knew everything was out of me, I wiped my ass again and noticed there was nothing brown in the toilet or on the paper. I guess I was cleaned out.

Mistress then said, "Whore it is almost time for everyone to start showing up. I have some people coming to fuck you and they don't want you to be able to identify them. They are very prominent people and have paid me very well to use you. But they don't want to be seen by you. So, I'll have to blindfold you, and I will also put earbuds in your ears so you can't make out their voices. I'll make sure you are not hurt, so just relax and go with it. Besides I think it'll be fun for you, not knowing who is fucking your ass, cunt or mouth. It'll keep you guessing as to whether they have had you before or not."

She was quiet for a moment and I think she wanted me to bitch about not being able to see or hear, but I didn't. So she continued. "The only sounds you will hear is what is playing on the earbuds and you won't see anything. Am I going to have a problem with you bitch?"

"No Mistress, I'll be good for you. I don't want any more punishments and I don't want my parents to find out what a slut and whore I've become." I told her.

"Very good cunt. You are going to be in the living room, so everyone has a chance to see you and watch you get your ass cherry popped. Of course you know who the first two cocks will be right?"

"Yes Mistress. The first boy to fuck my ass will be your boyfriend Charles and then the next cock will belong to Jimmy. I sure hope my ass can take that big cock." I said.

"Very good. Now let's go to the living room and get you ready before anyone shows up" She said to me.

I followed her into the living room and noticed she had made some changes. There was a twin bed in the center of the room with a sheet on it that said, 'WHORES BED' in the middle. There was also a padded bench that looked like I could lay the top of my body on it. I looked at them wondering how she got them set up, but then again, I was in the bathroom for quite a while taking two enemas.

She started explaining the bench to me. "I had this brought in just for you whore. You'll have the top of your body, from the waist up on the bench. You'll have your feet on the floor, and your legs will be spread open. This is going to be used to make it easier to fuck your ass. To start with only your ass will be fucked. I'll let you know that all of your Mistresses will be here with their boyfriends. Once Charles and Jimmy fuck you, all of the boyfriends get to fuck your ass, along with my special guests. Altogether, you'll have 12 different cocks in your ass. You should be stretched out pretty good once they all have fucked it."

I still didn't say anything. I knew my ass was going to get fucked, but I didn't realize there would be that many fucking me. But, I was going to let it happen and I hoped I'd enjoy it once I had a cock in there. I was pretty sure Jimmy had the biggest cock that would be up my ass, but I was still wondering if I could take all of it. I did get it all the way down my throat and deep in my cunt.

Mistress continued. "Once everyone has fucked your ass, they are all going to fuck your cunt and then they will all fuck your mouth. When your cunt is being fucked, you'll be on your whore bed. When they are fucking your mouth, you'll be kneeling on the floor."

She kept pausing to let it all sink in. Here I was a 14 year old little girl, getting ready to lose her last cherry, by having 12 cocks in my ass, then 12 in my cunt and 12 in my mouth. Then I wondered what else she had planned for me. I guessed that I'd find out real soon.

"Once you have been fucked by all 12 guys in all three holes, you'll be eating some pussy. All of your Mistresses will want to cum and a couple of my special guests are also female and you'll be eating their pussies. And I have one lady who wants to eat your pussy when it is full of cum and I'm going to allow it. I usually don't let anyone eat you, but this one is special and has paid a very good price to eat your cunt. She'll be cleaning up your cunt so you won't have to." She told me.

Then she was quiet again. But not for long. "Then once everyone has been satisfied, and the guys have recuperated, you are going to take 3 cocks at the same time. We are going to make you water tight. That means, you will have a cock in each fuck hole. One in your ass, one in your cunt and one in your mouth. They will all fuck you like that and cum. Then the next three will do the same. You'll be fucked like that 4 times so all the guys can cum in you. Any questions cunt?"

I said, "No Mistress, I just hope I can do all you ask of me, so you don't show my parents what I do for you. I know you'll be making a movie of everything today and I hope I can make you proud, so you can make more money when you sell it. I am nothing but a fucking whore and will do all you ask." I think I was trying to convince myself that it was going to be ok.

"Very good my hot little whore. You are so much better than my last little whore. I am kind of glad she had to leave. If she had stayed I never would have had you. So I'm happy. Now let's get you ready for everyone. Remember, blindfold and ear phones stay on." She said.

She took me to the bed and then put the blindfold on me. She ask a few questions so she was sure I couldn't see. Once she was positive I could not see, she added some kind of wrap, just to be sure. Then she said. "I am going to place you on the bed on your back. Once you are there, you'll open your legs so that hot cunt is very visible and accessible. Once people start to arrive, you'll feel hands all over you and maybe even some lips. You are not to move until I tell you too. When the time is right, I'll interrupt your earbuds to let you know what I want."

I said, "Yes Mistress."

She then put the earbuds in my ears and I heard some talking. It was a female voice saying, "I am a young 14 year old whore. I fuck, suck and eat pussy. I fuck and suck dogs too. My cunt, ass and mouth are open for all. I'm a slutty cunt and will do it all. Whatever it takes to make my Mistress happy, I'll do it."

That's all I heard over and over and over. No other noise could be heard. I was on my back, naked with my legs wide apart showing off my hot little cunt. My clit was hard as a rock and so were my nipples. I have no idea why I was so excited, but I was soaking wet down there.

I couldn't see anything and couldn't hear anything except that voice in my head. I was all alone for a short time and then suddenly, I felt fingers around my cunt. They rubbed me, felt my long clit and even entered me. I had no idea who was doing it. But then I felt other hands on my body. They played with my tits, and my bells must have been ringing, but I couldn't hear them.

Her parents and Pam's mom had arrived before the others. Her dad was playing with her cunt and her mom and Kathy were all over her tits and her bare skin. They were enjoying it a lot, especially her dad. He was saying how he has waited for such a long time to play with his little girl. He wanted to do it ever since she was born, but held off until now.

Wendy felt lips on her cunt, someone was sucking her clit. (It was her dad doing it because he wanted to taste her hot little cunt before it was fucked today and had all of that cum in it. Of course Betty would be sucking all the hot cum from her daughter's holes, including her ass. Wendy's parents were having a great time, and so was Kathy and Pam. They were all taking advantage of the naked 14 year old whore.)

Others started to arrive, so her parents stepped back to watch the others play with their daughter. It was one thing to see it on the videos, but watching in person was something else. They couldn't wait to let her know that they set her up with Pam and that she was going to be having sex with them all the time. But they had to wait for Pam to decide when that would happen. It wasn't going to be today, but Pam said they would have sex with Wendy once she got her ass cherry taken.

I just stayed there on the bed letting hands grope and finger me. I was getting so horny I just wished someone would fuck me. Then, the talking in my ears quit. Mistress Pam said, "OK whore, time to get that ass fucked. I want you to sit up and someone will lead you to the bench you saw earlier. They'll position you on it so your hot little naked ass is out for everyone to see. Then the fucking will begin. You know who the first two are, but after that you won't know who has their cock in your ass." She replaced the earbuds, and again the chant started in my head.

I sat up and someone took my hands and pulled me up. I didn't have a clue who it was, I just followed them. Once I was there, I was bent over the bench; it wasn't too bad. Kind of comfortable. The bench was cushioned, so I wasn't on hard wood or anything. My hands were secured to the bench, so I knew I wasn't able to stop anything from happening to me. My legs were spread apart and secured to something. Then someone took my ass cheeks and pulled them apart; I felt a tongue on my little rose bud and it pushed into me. It felt good to be licked back there. Now I know what it feels like when I have to lick and tongue fuck an ass.

Betty was doing a good job of lubricating her whore daughter. Pam, Kathy and George were all loving it. Watching mom eat her daughter's ass. And it wouldn't be too long and she would be sucking cum from Wendy's ass and cunt.

Wendy couldn't hear Pam talking and of course she couldn't see who was tongue fucking her asshole. But Pam said, "OK Charles, get those clothes off and take her last cherry. I promised you you'd be the first in her ass and you will be. Then when you are done fucking her Jimmy gets to put that monster up her ass."

They all laughed as Charles was stripping pretty fast. He got out of his clothes and got behind the little whore. Kathy said, "Isn't that so sweet. Mommy sucking daughter's ass getting her ready for some cock."

Charles said, "OK, I'm ready to fuck this little whore's ass. Does mommy want to help me put it in?"

Kathy said, "Of course she does. Take his cock cunt and put it in your sweet little daughter's virgin ass."

Betty took Charles' cock in her hand stroking it a few times, making it harder than it was. She guided him up to Wendy's ass. She pushed a finger in first, wiggling it around to open it up just a little bit. Then, she positioned his cock head at her entrance to her tight little asshole. She thought once all 12 guys had fucked her daughter's ass, it wouldn't be tight anymore and then giggled at the thought...

Once she had his cock at the little puckered hole, she guided him into her ass. Charles pushed until just the head of his cock was just inside her ass. Betty let go and Charles pushed hard, getting his cock all of the way inside her. Wendy screamed when it went in and she was pulling at the restrains as her ass muscles tried to push it back out. She knew it wasn't natural for anything to go up her ass. It was meant to let things out. But now since she couldn't get it out of her, she was full of his cock. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the pain of the hard entry. At this point she hated Charles and her Mistress.

Lucky for Wendy, Charles does not have a big cock. But, he felt huge to her tight little asshole. He started pumping back and forth, fucking her ass, just like he would do with a cunt. She was trying to expel him, by pushing out like she had to shit, but he just kept going deeper on inward strokes, sliding in and out. Then it happened. She was so tight that he couldn't last, driving into her one more time he shot about 5 ropes of hot cum into her bowels.

Once he finished and relaxed, he pulled back out with a plop. As soon as he had his cock out of her ass, Betty took him in her mouth to clean him. That was going to be her duty today. Cleaning cocks after they have been in her daughter and also cleaning her daughter at the end. And of course, since Wendy has to lick all the pussy that was there, she would be licking her mom's cunt too.

Once Charles was out of the way and Betty had cleaned him, Jimmy stepped up behind Wendy. Betty just stared at his big cock and then took it in her hands. She had seen cocks almost as big, but never saw one this big go into any ones ass before, especially an almost virgin ass like Wendy's. But she was excited and started guiding Jimmy into her daughters little ass. She had seen her take this monster down her throat and all the way up her cunt. Now she was going to witness it firsthand going deep into her daughter's bowels.

Jimmy slowly entered the tight ass in front of him. His best friend Charles had just fucked her, but his cock was so much smaller. He got the head of his cock inside her hole and started pushing. Slowly inch by inch his cock disappeared up her ass. If Wendy could have moved forward, she would have gotten up and run away. This was hurting her tiny little hole and she couldn't get away from it.

I knew it was Jimmy's huge cock trying to get into my ass and I had promised Mistress Pam I would take him. But damn it hurt. I felt it going in deeper and deeper. It felt like it was going all the way up my ass and into my belly. I had no idea how that big cock would go all the way in and what my ass would look like after he fucked me with it. I figured I would have to wear diapers from now on, because my asshole would never close up again.

Jimmy didn't stop even when I begged him to. He just kept pushing into my ass. I couldn't hear anything. But Pam was telling him to keep going because she wanted to see all of it in her whore's ass. So he pushed in more. He didn't ram it in hard like Charles did, he just kept a steady pressure to keep it slowly sliding deeper and deeper into my innermost depths. Charles' cum helped lubricate me some too, then I felt something wet hit the top of my ass and slid down. (I did not know it at the time, but someone dripped olive oil at the top of my crack.) I felt like I was being stretched to the limit and didn't think I could take any more but he kept going deeper.

He must have been getting close to the end because suddenly he pulled back until just his head was in my ass. I thought he was going to pull out and began to relax a little, but instead of pulling out, he rammed it all of the way up my ass, till his balls hit my cunt. I screamed so loud, they could probably hear me in the next state. I guess everyone was enjoying my discomfort, even if I couldn't see or hear them. I felt like they were having a great time watching me suffer.

Jimmy held still for just a moment and then started fucking my tight ass, with long strokes. In and out, in and out he went. Pulling almost all the way out and then fucking me deep again. I couldn't understand why, but it actually started feeling good. I started pushing back on his cock the best I could. My cunt was dripping wet and making a puddle on the floor. I figured I would be licking it up once I had finished fucking today.

Jimmy kept fucking me and I was getting hotter by the minute. I couldn't understand how I could be so excited when my ass hurt so much. I was actually getting into being ass fucked and wanted more. I thought about what a fucking whore I had become. I mean, how could anyone feel good about being fucked in the ass with a cock the size of a baseball bat that hurt so much she could hardly stand it? That's how I felt at that moment. I couldn't see any other future for me with that big cock. I knew I'd still fight to try and get free or at least I believed I would, but I also knew that in the end I would always cave to Mistress Pam.

Jimmy lasted a little longer than Charles had, but not by much. My hot, tight young ass he was fucking felt too good, and he soon pushed in very deep inside. He started pumping a big load of hot cum ever so deep in my bowels. A place no cum had ever been. He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. My belly began filling up again, but from the other end this time. As he was cumming in me, I had a massive orgasm and my cunt squirted more juice onto the floor.

He finally stopped and laid on my back to relax. God that took a lot out of him. His half hard cock was still deep in me, and I was able to relax some. But what happened next, was a shock to all, including me. I said, "Thank you Jimmy. I love your hot cock and it can fuck me anytime."

He laughed knowing at some time in the near future he would be fucking me again. He had gotten his first deep throat, first cunt fuck and now his first ass fuck from this little whore. His girlfriend Jennifer, was no match for Wendy and he thought about dumping her if she didn't start putting out for him.

They rested like that for a minute and then Pam tapped him on the shoulder and said "Pull it out big boy. Got 10 more cocks that need to fuck that ass. But later you'll get her cunt again and her mouth. Besides her mom wants that big thing in her mouth."

Jimmy grinned and slowly pulled his cock from the whore's ass. Once he was almost out, he shoved it deep one more time and then quickly pulled it all of the way out. As soon as his cock was out of her ass, a river of cum flowed out over her cunt and onto the floor. Betty took him in her mouth to clean. She sucked him and took him down her throat. He wasn't hard this time and she wondered how her daughter had gotten the monster all the way down her little throat. But sometime today, she would see it happen again.

The next person to fuck Wendy's ass was her daddy. Betty had cleaned Jimmy's cock and now had George's cock in her hand, guiding him toward his daughter's asshole. George had an impressive cock too. He wasn't quite as long as Jimmy. Only nine and half inches. But his cock was thicker. He was a good seven inches around which would stretch her tiny asshole even more. Betty had taken it in her ass plenty of times before and it stuffed her really well. But she had been fucked in the ass many times before George ever fucked her there. But now her daughter had to take it in her ass after only two other cocks and been in her, and then later in her cunt and mouth too.

Betty was guiding his cock to her little girl's ass and she was so happy to do it. She had wanted him to fuck her for a long time, but he had wanted to wait until she was at least 14. Betty wanted her to become a little whore when she turned 12, but George thought that was a little too young, even though Betty had started that young.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.