Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 27A

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 27A - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Wendy was nervously anticipating her upcoming fucking party Saturday. She was thinking about when Jimmy had fucked her so good with that monster cock of his. She was so happy she had gotten that big cock in her cunt and how she had cum so much. She was however, a little afraid of taking it in her ass. How could something that big go up something as small as her butt hole. She was definitely worried about the pain it would cause but thought, what the hell. I have had it in my mouth and cunt, no reason I shouldn't be able to take it up my ass. She was having all of these nice thoughts, while lying in bed next to her naked Mistress. She loved Mistress Pam most of the time, but at other times she hated her because of what she made her do.

Wendy finally drifted off to sleep, and had a very interesting dream. She dreamt that she was getting married to Jimmy. He was fully dressed and she was naked; his cock was out and hard. They stood in her church with all her family and friends watching her. Her dad was going to give her away to be a whore and slut to Jimmy and his big cock. The preacher was saying, "Whore do you take this cock to fuck and suck and to obey all orders given by your Master." She said, "Oh yes I do with pleasure."

Then he said, Jimmy do you take this whore as your totally devoted slave as your fuck toy for as long as you both shall live." Jimmy said, "I do"

Then the preacher announced, "I now pronounce you Master and whore. You may fuck the cunt."

She woke up grinning from ear to ear thinking that maybe someone would take her for a wife or something. She then laid there and thought more of Jimmy's huge cock and how it felt all the way up her cunt.

Mistress woke up shortly after saying, "Whore, I see you are smiling, that must have been a good dream. Now get that whore mouth of yours on my pussy, I have to piss so bad I don't know if I can hold it. Get that whore mouth down there and drink you mistress' nectar. Then make your wonderful Mistress cum. We have lots to do today."

I slid down the bed some and she flipped a leg over my head and she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I clamped on to it and she started pissing. No little dribbles today, just a hard steady stream of hot yellow nasty morning piss. When she said she had to piss, she really did. I gulped and gulped and gulped. I had to swallow 6 times before she stopped. Once she was finished pissing in my mouth and I had it all in my belly, I licked her clean, then continued licking so she could cum. I licked her and sucked her clit. Her clit is so much smaller than mine. But then she didn't put the pump on hers like she did on my long clit.

I licked and sucked and had her moaning and cumming in my mouth in no time. It is funny because when I first started licking her pussy, she never squirted. But now I get a good mouth full of her sweet nectar almost every time. I continued licking her until she pushed my head away. She said, "Damn whore, you are such a good little pussy licker. Much better than my last whore. I want to keep you forever."

"Thank you Mistress. You taste so good. I think if you hadn't made me start sucking and fucking cocks, I would be a lesbian slut." I said.

She liked that. But then I said, "But I am glad you made me take all those cocks, because I like it also, especially big cocks like Jimmy's."

She got up, and I got on my back on the floor, flipped up my legs and brought my cunt to my mouth. I had to piss too, so I drank my nasty morning piss and then licked my cunt until I made myself cum. I loved doing that. I think if Mistress ever tells me I can't eat my cunt, I would die.

After getting off, I went to fix breakfast for us. Mistress said, "Bacon, eggs and toast cunt. NO apron. I like those little squeals when the hot grease hits you."

I went into the kitchen and on the table was an envelope addressed to Mistress Pam. I didn't start cooking yet because I knew this must be important. It looked like Mistress Jill's writing. I picked it up and went back to Mistress' bedroom and said, "Mistress, I think Jill has gone. You have a letter and I think it is from her." I handed the envelope to Mistress and hoped she would tell me what it said.

She opened the envelope and read it, then said, "Whore, Jill has gone. It says after her and her daddy had all the sex they could handle, he told her he had got a promotion, but would have to move to another state. So to avoid all the tears from all of us, she went to their house to pack. They are leaving as soon as they can get everything packed up. She said he had been packing already and was going to tell her as soon as she got home after this weekend."

I started to cry as Mistress was telling me about Jill and her daddy. I had just made a BFF. He had fucked me and I sucked his cock. He was the first man to eat my cunt too. I was going to miss them so much.

Mistress then said, "Jill said, that she would miss us and thanked us for helping her fuck her daddy."

I cried a little more and Mistress said, "And she said to tell the whore good luck in all she does, especially taking Jimmy up her ass."

We both laughed about that. I was now alone as a school slut. I had no one else to help me fuck and suck everyone. I would have to do it all myself. Then I thought, and I'll have to fuck the whole team if they win. My poor body will hurt so badly.

But, I had some work to do, so I went back to the kitchen and started the bacon. It wasn't long and I was squealing when each little drop of grease hit my naked skin. I don't understand why she likes hurting me like that. But, she does and I have to do as she wants. I stayed as close to the bacon as I dared, just so she could hear me squeal. I had little red dots all over the front of me.

She came in the kitchen and said, "Turn around whore so it hits your naked ass. I like those little dots all over you and love to hear you squeal."

So, I turned so my ass was to the stove and I felt the first spot of grease hit me. I squealed a little louder this time. It hurt, but I didn't move.

Once the bacon was done, I put it on some paper towels so it would drain and then fixed the eggs and toast. I got it all done, plated hers nice and neat and then dumped mine on the floor. She laughed when she saw me do it without her telling me to. I guess she really does own me and I know what she wants.

As we ate, she said, "You won't be getting your ass fucked until this afternoon, so I want to play some more. I am going to let you dress as a normal cunt today. But you won't stay that way. I have 2 tablets. You will get one and I'll get the other, then we are going to the public library. I'll be in one area and you'll be in another."

She paused to eat some more. I continued to eat my food from the floor. Both yokes had broken and it was messy. But I licked it up anyway. I knew that is what she wanted.

After a few bites of food, she said, "Once we are both set up with the tablets and we are on line in a video chat, I'll give you instructions as to what I want you to do. Eventually you will be naked in the library and depending on my mood, you might have to walk around to see if you can find me before getting caught. It will be so much fun, don't you think?"

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Mistress I know you enjoy using me for your fun, but I don't like to be naked in public. I don't really want to strip in the library, but I guess if you say so ... I'll do it. But I don't think it will be any fun for me."

"Well whore, I want you naked in public a lot, so yes you are going to strip yourself in the public library. And if you keep running your slutty mouth, you will let the librarian see your nasty fuck holes." Mistress said.

I just can't talk any more. Everything I say gets me in trouble. I love Mistress, but she is so mean to me. Why should a 14 year old girl have to get naked so everyone can see her? I have gotten kind of used to it in school, but I am not comfortable doing it any place else. I love getting fucked and licking pussy, and I tolerate the cock sucking. But getting naked in public is something I don't think I'll ever enjoy.

We finished breakfast, I licked the floor and her plate clean, did up all the dishes and then went to the bedroom to find Mistress. She was dressed and had laid out my clothes. They were not my slut clothes, but was the ones she had altered. She had given me a skirt that she had cut off and it was short and one of my button up blouses. Of course I also had my bra and panties, shoes and socks. But she also had me put on a pair of really tight shorts. Once I had them on, I had a camel toe which was very noticeable, especially showing the bulge of my now much larger clit. It almost looked like I had a little cock there.

Once dressed, she liked what she saw, and as I looked in the mirror, so did I. My camel toe wasn't visible under the skirt but I was sure it would be seen before long. Once again, she said, "Now cunt, don't give me a hard time today. If you do, you will be walking home naked and by home, I mean your home where mom and dad are. You're going to be good today or I'll have to figure on letting mom and dad know about all your activities."

"Mistress, I will do as you want, even if I don't like it. I can't afford to have my parents knowing that I am a whore. So, if you want me naked today, I'll do it for you." I said.

"That's better cunt. Now let's go play." She said to me.

We got in her car and she drove to the library. We walked in together and she found the place where she wanted me. It was on the side and no one was around. She had me sit in a chair at a desk and fixed the tablet so I was on line and made sure the camera was working. The tablet had a stand with it, and she got it so the camera would pick up most of the area I was in. My book bag had a short coat in it, but nothing else. I knew that is where my clothes would end up.

She said, "Ok, sit here like you are studying. I am going to find another area to be and when I get set up, I will send you a message for you to accept me in video chat."

I was definitely not wanting to do this, but had to I say, "Yes mistress."

With that she left and I was alone. I didn't see anyone else in the area where I was, and that was a relief. Maybe no one would come in and I'd be safe. But if they did come in, I knew Mistress would be sure they saw me naked.

It was quiet for a moment and then the tablet beeped and I saw the message with her smiling face on it. It said to accept her and I did. Then, we were linked together. She typed in a note to me, saying, "relax and obey me cunt."

I typed back, "Yes Mistress I'll do as you want."

"Good," she said, "Now take off your shoes and socks. I need you barefoot for the rest of your fun."

I leaned over and took off my shoes and socks, put them in my book bag, then looked back at the tablet.

I saw her typing again and when it showed up on my screen it said, "Now, I want you to stand up and walk to the first aisle to your left, then walk to the aisle on your right. That is all you have to do this time. I want to be sure I can see you at all times in all three aisles. Go."

I got up and walked barefoot to the three aisles. One left, one right, one right behind me. I stood at each one for a second or two and then moved to the other one. After all three, I went back to the desk to see what Mistress had to say. And there was a message for me.

"Very good whore, I can see you in all three. Now pull out the coat and place it on the back of your chair. You will only use it whenever you need to cover up in case someone comes in."

I typed back, "Thank you Mistress. I am very nervous."

Her reply was, "I know, but I am excited; so much so that my pussy is already wet."

I asked her why we were typing instead of talking and she told me that we were in a library and it is quiet. If we talked, everyone would hear what we were doing. That made sense. I didn't want everyone to know I was stripping for Mistress.

"Now, stand up, go to the center aisle and take off your skirt. Once off, go back and put it in your bag." Was her next instructions.

I was ok with that because I had the shorts on, even though my camel toe would be very visible. I did what she said, went to the center aisle and looked around quickly, then removed my skirt. I stood there for a moment with it in my hand and then walked to the desk to put the skirt away. I was very nervous now because whatever came off next would expose more of me. I knew she wouldn't stop until I was totally naked in a public library. I had heard somewhere that some girl was arrested for making a video of her stripping and walking around in a library. I hoped that wouldn't be me in the news.

Once I got my skirt put away, I sat back down and waited for Mistress to tell me what to do next. And it wasn't long until her message came up on my screen.

It said, "Now, go to the aisle on your left. I want you to take off your blouse and put it on the shelf close to you. Then you will remove your bra, take it back to the bag and put it in. Then, walk back to put your blouse on. DO IT NOW MY WHORE!"

I was really nervous. I had to expose my tits in public even if it was a short time. But the bad part is that my bells would ring when I walked. I had to ask Mistress if I could take the bells off. So I typed a message to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.