Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 27: The Voice of Betty

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Voice of Betty - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Wendy has been having a rough time since she had been fucked so much on Saturday. On Monday she was forced to be naked all day and fucked over and over again by everyone in school, including the teachers. She was taken shopping and forced to be naked out in public. Her Mistress made sure her mouth was full of cum all day Thursday and then forced her to drink piss all day on Friday. Things are getting so bad for her that she is beginning to think about telling her parents all that has happened since she had arrived in her new school. But, she is having second thoughts about that since her Mistress let her have Jimmy's big cock free of charge. She absolutely loves getting fucked by Jimmy and is willing to put up with almost anything to get more of it. The way things look, her Mistress is going to just see how far she can push her as long as she gets her fix of Jimmy's cock.

It would not do her any good to talk to her parents because they know of everything she has done and they have seen every video of her in action. This was all brought on by her parents wanting her to be just like her mother was in high school. Betty was a slut and did everything her Mistress Kathy, Pam's mom told her to do.

I'm Betty and now that we've moved back to where I grew up, I've given up my life to Kathy once again. My husband George also has become my Master and is having an affair with Kathy. He was the one who set it up to have Wendy at Pam's house from Wednesday on because he wanted Kathy at his house. He was wanting to fuck his old high school flame while his wife watched and could say nothing about it. I am nothing but a slutty whore just like my daughter has become. He missed the weekend when both Wendy and I were both being used in different areas because of a business trip.

The night that Wendy left to go to Pam's house, a car drove by her when she was naked just a short distance from her house. Mistress Pam had made Wendy stand there in all her naked glory for whoever was in the car to see.

That person was Pam's mom. She'd wanted a close up look at the little cunt that her daughter had tricked into becoming a whore and the school slut. She was greeted with Wendy in all her glory. Kathy called her daughter a little while later to tell her that little Wendy was a good looking whore and they were going to have a lot of fun with her soon. But she wanted to use me, her mom first.

After Pam pulled away from Wendy's stripping spot, Kathy pulled into The William's driveway. She found me, her slut, standing on the porch, naked and spread for anyone to see if they looked. Kathy was very pleased with what she saw. She also knew that George would be inside ready to fuck her. She had never let George near her pussy when they dated in school, but he sure did fuck me a lot. That is how Kathy kept her virginity until she married Tom. He fucked her on their wedding night, but Kathy had wished she had let George take it first. Tom got her pregnant with Pam, but a few years later he died, leaving her to raise Pam on her own. She taught Pam well. Now they each had a whore to use.

After Kathy pulled into the driveway, she got out of the car and walked to the porch. She said, "Whore, go to my car and get my things. They are in the trunk, but I won't open it until I go see your husband for a nice juicy kiss. Just stand at the back until I pop the trunk. Then bring them back to the porch and wait till I decide to let you in. You'll wait just like you are now, both at the car and back on the porch. I don't really care who the fuck sees you."

I answered with, "Yes Mistress."

Kathy watched as I made my way to the back of the car. I made sure I was standing with my legs spread and my hands on my head. Mistress hoped someone would drive by to see me. But she knew the whore in me would love it. In school, she always wanted others to see me naked and I must admit, it did excite me when she made me.

Once I was in position, she went inside to her lover. "George, it is so nice of you to get your slutty little whore daughter out of the house so we can have fun. Your wife is behind my car showing off again. I sure hope you haven't fucked her too much and can't get it up for me."

George said, "Honey, you don't have to worry about me fucking that nasty cunt. She was fucked so much at work today, she probably can't even feel a cock in her cunt. No, I've saved my cock for you."

"Wonderful. Now give me a kiss and get me a beer. I need to open my trunk so the whore can bring my things in. I brought some things to use on her while I am here." Kathy said to George. "I have some other ideas too. I think she needs to get out and have some more fun, like old times, but better."

George said, "I agree, but not tonight. I need to fuck you and I want her to watch and help. She has never seen us fuck before, and I think it is about time. And then she can lick us both clean."

Kathy laughed as she went to the door. She looked out and saw me still standing there almost in the street, showing off my hot body. A car drove past me going very slow as Kathy watched. She thought, "That's perfect. One of her neighbors has now seen her naked. But it won't be the last one to see her or her slutty daughter."

Kathy watched for a little while, then opened the trunk. I jumped when it opened. But I did as I was told to do and turned to get Mistress Kathy's luggage. I pulled the 2 bags from the trunk carrying them to the porch after closing the trunk. Once I had them on the porch, I turned facing the street, spread my legs and put my hands on my head.

Kathy and George stood at the window watching me while drinking their beer. They both grinned at what I was willing to do for them. They had no plans for George and I to divorce, but eventually they planned on all of us living together. It would be George, Kathy and Pam controlling both Wendy and me. It would be so much fun when they could let Wendy know about the arrangements. I know that I should feel that way, but it just turns me on so much and I want her to feel like I feel when being ordered to fulfill her mistress' orders. Although Pam wants to wait just a little longer. She is having too much fun fucking with Wendy.

Pam did say that George would be able to fuck our daughter in all three holes this weekend. Wendy won't know who it is because Pam will blindfold her and put earbuds in playing a songs that will help her understand that she is a cunt and a whore. Wendy and I will be eating each other's cunt. I will know, but Wendy won't.

Finishing their beer, Kathy opened the door and said, "Whore get my things and get your naked ass in here. Take everything into my bedroom and kneel by the bed."

When she said my bedroom, she meant that she was taking over the bedroom that George and I share. When Kathy is here, it is her room. When she is here, I have no bedroom. I picked up the suitcases and carried them into my old bedroom. I set them down near the closet and then kneeled by the big king size bed.

George and Kathy followed me in hand in hand. Once they were in the bedroom, George said, "OK, cunt, get us naked so we can fuck. Once we fuck, you will clean us up and then get something to eat. I have a surprise for you after dinner."

I got up and undressed Master George and then Mistress Kathy. I was then placed back on my knees beside the bed. I was made to watch as my husband crawled into bed with another woman. I watched them as they began to kiss and fondle each other. I had known it would happen eventually because George had told me I would see it all.

Once they got really hot and ready, Master George said, "Whore, take my cock and put it in your Mistress' pussy. I want you involved in me fucking her."

I reached up, taking his cock in my hand and put it to Kathy's pussy lips. Once it was there, I held it as George slowly slid in. Once he was in up to my hand, I let go, watching as the rest went in. Then I knelt and watched as the two of them fucked in my marital bed as I was ordered. My husband was now fucking Kathy in front of me, only inches away. But we were all enjoying it.

George had seen others fuck me in high school, in college and even after we were married. It is something we both wanted to happen and now for the first time, I got to see him fuck another woman. I knew he had fucked others, but had never seen it happen. I was getting excited and my cunt was getting wet.

I watched the two of them making love in front of me. I knew they would do this more while Kathy was in our home. Well, it isn't really my home now. It belongs to them. They were kissing and his cock was going in and out of her pussy. I thought it looked great. I can't believe how hot I was getting. I wanted so much to frig myself while I watched but I was ordered to kneel and watch so that is what I'm doing.

I was thinking how much I wished I could get up and lick both master and mistress while they made love. I was almost excited enough to cum without stimulating myself just by watching them and the thought of being ordered to lick them while they fucked was turning me on even more. Then he stiffened up and drove in one last time, shooting his cum deep into her pussy. As he was cumming, Mistress Kathy was also cumming on his cock. What a sight to watch. I was literally shaking from the excitement and was just barely able to keep from cumming.

Once they both relaxed, they just lay there for a moment. But then, Mistress Kathy pushed Master away and said, "Cunt, get his cock cleaned up and then clean me out." And she just spread her legs.

I took my husband's cock in my mouth and sucked it clean, then I got between Kathy's legs. I began licking her pussy. I drove my tongue deep in to her seeking out my husband's cum. I relished sucking out the mixture of their wonderful cum as it flowed from her freshly fucked hole. I enjoyed doing this so much. I didn't ever get a chance to do it in school, because none of the other girls ever got fucked.

Once I had them cleaned up, Mistress Kathy said, "OK whore, go make dinner. I want spaghetti with lots of sauce. Set two places at the table, and you can eat just like your slutty daughter does. From the floor with no plate."

I had seen the movies and pictures of Wendy licking up her food from the floor and then licking the floor clean. I also saw her licking a dirty urinal and cleaning Kathy's floor with her tongue. That was nasty, but I got so excited watching it I almost came without touching my cunt. Now, it looks like I will be doing a lot of the same things. Kathy never made her do those things when we were in school together.

I walked to the kitchen and started the spaghetti dinner. I made up the sauce and garlic bread from scratch, none of that store bought stuff for my mistress. I kept an eye on everything and listened to my husband and Mistress making love again. I figured I would be cleaning them both up again before dinner.

I set the table as I had been instructed and looked at the floor. I knew the exact spot Wendy had been made to eat from and figured I would be in the same place. It should be a little cleaner because Wendy had licked it clean earlier. But then again, that was a few days ago and everyone had been walking on it since then.

Once everything was done, I went back to the bedroom to tell them everything was ready. But I had to wait because they were in a 69, eating each other out. I missed that with my husband, but knew I would never get to do it again. It was very clear he no longer cared for me except as a slave, servant and slutty whore. Of course it excited me to think of being owned and forced to watch my husband fuck my mistress. I watched and waited until both of them had an orgasm and separated from each other.

"Master, Mistress, your dinner is ready. Should I plate it for you now?" Betty asked.

"No, we are going to shower first and then we will be in. Just stay close by so we can tell you when to start plating." Mistress Kathy said.

They got up, and went to the bathroom. I stayed in the bedroom and waited for them to finish and tell me to begin. I knelt by the bed and watched them in the bathroom through the shower door as they soaped each other up and then rinsed off. As they were stepping out, Mistress said, "OK cunt, go fix our plates. Put your food on the floor and begin eating. I expect to see you on hands and knees eating when we come in."

I left them alone and went to the kitchen. I dished up their meal on plates and poured them some wine. When I had theirs placed on the table, I put mine on the floor, just as I had seen my daughter do. Then I got on all fours and put my face into my meal. I see why Wendy always looked so messy when she was done eating. It is hard to get food up off the floor with just your mouth. I was doing my best trying to eat the spaghetti as they both entered and sat down. They talked like I wasn't even there.

Every once in a while, they would laugh about something. I remembered they used to do this when they dated in school. I just kept trying to ignore them and eat without getting too messy, but that was almost impossible. They ate and talked and finally they were finished. Mistress Kathy said, "Whore, finish eating, clean the floor with your tongue, then clean our plates the same way. After you have everything cleaned, wash the dishes, put them away and go get a shower. You are one sloppy cunt."

She really did like humiliating me. I did as I was told and licked up the floor, just like I saw Wendy do. Then I got their plates and licked them clean. I washed all the dishes, put the left over spaghetti in a bowl and put it into the refrigerator to save for later. I washed the pot and then went to shower. I looked in the mirror and Mistress Kathy was right. I was a sloppy cunt.

Once showered, I went to the living room to find my Master and Mistress. They were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie of Wendy sucking cocks in school. They really enjoyed what Pam was doing to her. And of course, I did too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.