Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Once Mistress stopped, I had to get out naked. She left me about a block away from her house and slowly drove away. I saw her getting close to her driveway and waited until she pulled in. Once I could no longer see her taillights, I started my slow walk to her house. It was still light out and I knew people would be out or just coming home. I hoped I made it before anyone saw me.

However, my luck is never good. I was a couple driveways away from Mistresses house and it happened. I was starting to go past the driveway and this car pulls right in front of me. I froze and did not know what to do. The car stopped in front of me and the window was rolled down.

The male driver said, "I see she is doing it again. That Pam is something else isn't she. She picked a real hot one this time. Maybe she'll let me fuck you someday. That is if my wife doesn't know. Have a great day whore."

I was so embarrassed. I don't know why because I am always naked someplace. I guess being caught by a stranger in such a new setting is what embarrasses me. He stared at me as he slowly moved his car up into his driveway like he was trying to memorize every naked part of me. My knees were like butter as I started slowly walking past his drive and with each step I hurried a little faster to Mistress' driveway. I got to her drive and walked up it to the house to find Jill was waiting for me, laughing.

I said, "What are you laughing at slut?"

"You got caught naked by the neighbor. I loved it. But you do know I'm one of your Mistresses now, so don't call me a slut. Understand that whore?" She told me.

"Yes Mistress, I understand." I said and wondered why she was doing this to me also. Probably Mistress Pam told her to do it.

She let me in the house and Mistress Pam said, "OK whore, go get a shower and please brush your teeth. You smell like piss and cock."

I went to her shower and turned on the water. Stepping in I let the hot water flow over me. I was totally pissed at Mistress Pam and now at Jill. I'm only 14 and should not be treated like a whore. I should not be a whore. I know I'll get myself out of this somehow. I just haven't figured out how yet. As I showered, I took the opportunity to piss in there so I didn't have to drink it later. I thoroughly washed my hair, brushed my teeth 3 times and then went back to be with my Mistress.

I walked into the living room and both of them were watching a video of me fucking and sucking the boys at school. As soon as they saw me, Mistress Pam shut off the TV.

She looked at me and pointed to the floor in front of her. I walked to it and kneeled down. Then she said, "I am sorry you don't like what I do to you, but I am not stopping. I have you and you are my whore. I'll have you doing a lot more before this year is out and then if you stay in this school, it'll continue in to the next year and maybe longer."

She waited to see if I had anything to say. I had lots to say, but didn't dare say them. I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself; and that I was quitting. But, I had to wait until I figured out how I was going to do that without it backfiring. That big fucking cock of Jimmy's made me stay for now but after that I'd definitely figure something out.

She saw me thinking, but not speaking, so she continued. "Tonight we are getting a couple visitors. Again, you'll answer the door naked for them. One of them is slut's daddy. I'll be ordering pizza soon. The other is a surprise. I won't tell you anything until they get here, then I'll let you know what I want."

She waited for a minute before she said, "Now when Leonard arrives, you'll answer the door as you always do. Naked. He won't be expecting you to be here because he has always seen you at your house. Once he is here, you will once again let him see the front of you, then the back when you come to get the money."

She let that sink in and continued. "Once you have the money, you'll go back to him asking if he wants a blow job or a fuck; also ask if he wants to eat some cunt again. I am pretty sure he will. Then, you'll get him naked. I want you stripping him. Get all his clothes off and his cock hard. Then, once he is ready, you'll ask him another question."

Hesitating for a moment, she then said, "The question is, do you want to have sex with your daughter or with me?"

She watched me to make sure I understood. Then said, "I'm sure he'll want to have some type of sex with his daughter, but you have to get him to say it so slut can hear him. Once he says he wants sex with his daughter, ask him what he wants to do with her."

"All this time he'll be thinking you'll be playing Jill again." She told me. "I need to know what he wants to do with her. I need to hear him say he wants to eat her cunt, have her sucking his cock and fucking her."

I was taking it all in. I guess I wouldn't get his cock tonight. I sure would have loved having him in my cunt again. But Jill needs it too.

"Now once he says what he wants to do with her, you will say, Ok let's go into the spare bedroom so we can use the bed instead of the floor." She told me.

I said, "I understand Mistress."

"Let him go in first. Jill will be in there waiting for him. She will be naked and ready. And just so both of you know, there are some camera's in the room. Once he goes in, whore you turn the light on and shut the door and let them have fun." Mistress said to me.

Then she looked at Jill and said, "Slut, your daddy is going to be in heaven tonight. I expect him to eat your cunt, and fuck you in your little black cunt and hopefully your ass too. I also want you sucking his cock. Take all the time you want. We won't bother you once he is in the bedroom. But we will be watching. Are you still ok with fucking your daddy?"

Jill said, "OH HELL yes Mistress I am. If he says he wants to do those things with me instead of the whore, I'll be all over him."

"OK, time to order the pizza." Mistress said.

I spoke up then and asked, "Mistress, will you take this off my clit now. It is getting sore and I'm sure it will stay long for you."

"In just a moment whore. I want to do something with it first. Just wait right there." She said to me.

She got up and went into the kitchen. When she came back she had me stand in front of her. She played with the tube for a little bit ... even if it was sore, it still made me excited as she played. Then she slipped something over it and down to the end. She pushed whatever it was onto my clit. I jumped, she swatted my ass and she told me to hold still.

Then she took the pump off and my once little clit was sticking out like a really small cock. It was at least three inches long, maybe longer. She said, "Now it shouldn't go down. I put a small rubber band on it, which should keep it up like I want. I'll keep checking it to make sure it doesn't fall off."

Then she tickled it and I jumped with excitement again. God it was so sensitive. Mistress and Jill both laughed and I guess I did too. I never saw anything like it before. I just hope it doesn't fall off. But one thing about having a long clit, I will be able to suck it better, giving myself one hell of an orgasm.

Then she went to order the pizza, requesting Leonard deliver it. She came back in all excited saying, "We're so fucking lucky. I found out your daddy will deliver the pizza; and it is his last delivery for the night. So, slut you might just be busy for quite some time. You can stay in the bed all night if you want."

I was feeling left out again. After what I went thru today, I thought Mistress would be nice to me and at least let Leonard fuck me first. But I guess that was not going to happen. She looked at me and saw how disappointed I looked and asked why.

I said, "Mistress I have been through pure hell today. I had to stand in front of my house in just my undies and then walk to school, with nothing but my panties and bra on. Then once I got to school, I was stripped and had to go to the boy's bathroom, drinking piss all morning. Then I had to lick a dirty fucking urinal clean; and even had to drink some teacher's piss. Then at lunch I sucked cocks and had to clean out slut's ass. In the afternoon, I had to drink girl's piss, along with some of the teachers. I had to walk a block naked being caught by one of your neighbors. Now she'll have all the fun and I'm not getting any cock! Mistress, I need some cock in my cunt."

"Well, normally I would punish you for what you just said, but this time I have to agree with you. It was a rough day, but Leonard is Jill's daddy and we promised her she would get to fuck him. If he fucks you then he won't be able to fuck her. Don't worry sexy whore. I told you we had two visitor's coming tonight and the next one is for you. I will always take care of my whore; you know that." Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress. Will you tell me who is coming to fuck me?" I asked.

"No I won't. You'll find out when they get here. But first you have to get Leonard in bed with his slutty daughter." She told me.

Well, at least she said I'd be getting fucked tonight. I liked that. I just wish I knew who it was. I hope it wasn't some dirty old man with a shriveled up cock. Maybe it would be Charles. I like fucking him, especially in front of Mistress. I think she gets a little jealous when he fucks me. But it is her choice to keep her little cherry. If she would just listen to me, she could be having fun.

Mistress looked at the clock and said, "Ok it is almost time for Leonard to arrive with the pizza. Get ready whore and slut, get into the bedroom. When he walks in, I want you naked with those legs spread wide so he can see into your hot cunt."

Jill went into the bed room as Mistress ordered, which is just off the living room, close to the front door, and closed the door most of the way. She left it open a little so she could hear what her daddy said. I just waited for him. Mistress stayed with me until the doorbell rang. Then she said, "Show time cunt. Make it good." She told me as she walked into the kitchen.

I went to the door and opened it. Leonard was standing there with the pizza and when he saw me, he smiled real big. He said, "I didn't expect to see you here. You don't live here do you?"

"No, this is my Mistress' house and I'm staying with her this weekend. Come in. He came in and closed the door. I stood facing him while he read what it said on my cunt and then I turned to go get the money. He saw my ass again and the new writing that I'm now a cum bucket. I entered the kitchen seeing Mistress with a huge smile on her face. I got the money she had laid out, then went back to the living room to give him the money.

I walked up to him, handed him the money and said, "What do you want tonight. Cunt, mouth, or both? Or do you want to eat my cunt first and then do the fucking or sucking."

He just stared at me for a short time and said, "Well, I have more time tonight. No more deliveries, so I want to eat you and make you cum. Then I want to fuck your cunt and get a blow job last. Can you do all that tonight?"

I looked him in the eye and said, "Do you want me to do all that or do you want it to be Jill who gives up her cunt to you?"

"I want Jill of course. I want to lick Jill's pussy and fuck her, then I want her blowing her daddy's cock. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is daddy. Let's get those clothes off so your hot little daughter can see what daddy has for her." I said.

With that said, I started undoing his shirt. He stood still allowing me to take all his clothes off him. Slowly stripping him naked, making sure to kiss his body all over. Once he was naked, I took his cock in my hand and played with it, making him hard. His eight inch cock stood out so nice. I wanted to suck him off, but knew I couldn't.

Once he was as naked as I was, I said, "Daddy, since you have a long time tonight and don't have to go back to work, why don't we go to the bedroom so we can be comfortable while we fuck. The floor gets so hard on your knees when you eat my cunt and fuck me. A nice soft bed would be much better."

He shook his head yes and I took his cock and led him to the bedroom where his daughter was waiting to fuck him. I pushed the door open and kind of guided him inside. Once he was in, I turned the overhead light on and closed the door.

It took him a few minutes to see Jill laying naked on her back with her legs wide open. When he did, he said, "What the fuck is this. Jill why are you here like that?"

Jill just said, "I'm here so you can fuck me daddy. I know you want to. I heard you say you'd eat my cunt and fuck me before I sucked your cock. I want you daddy, please come over here and eat my cunt for me."

That was all I heard. I walked back to the living room satisfied I did a good job and Mistress had the TV on, watching the two of them. Leonard was already between her legs licking her hot little cunt. We enjoyed the show, but I wished it was me fucking him. Maybe I can fuck him some other time if Jill isn't around. But I guess she'll be fucking her daddy all the time at home now.

Mistress said, "Let me check your clit whore. I want to see if it is a bad thing to have the rubber band on it. If it is, I'll take it off."

I stood in front of her as she felt my big clit. I jumped because it was so sensitive now. I have no idea how it will feel if she gets it pierced. Hopefully I would be out of her clutches by then.

She felt it, played with it, pulled on it ... the whole time I'm moaning and thrusting my cunt at her. Then she said, "Looks like I might need to take the rubber band off. I'll have to find something else to use to keep it out. But first I want to see how big it is. Go get me a ruler."

I went to her kitchen where I saw her get a ruler before. I took it back to her and she put it up to my clit. "Not bad whore. It is just a little bit more than three inches. I hope it stays that big. Looks like you have a little cock on top of your cunt."

She put the ruler down and took the rubber band off. It slipped right off because I was so wet. My cunt was dripping. I was horny and need to get fucked.

Just about that time, the doorbell rang. Mistress said, "That is for you whore. Go let them in."

I went to the door and opened it. I was so shocked, but happy. It was Jimmy Johnson. I couldn't even talk. Finally he said, "Can I come in?"

I snapped out of my daze and said, "Yes, please come in. I wasn't expecting you. Can I get you anything? Do you want a drink? Something to eat? We have pizza." I was just babbling while I thought of his big cock. Mistress was making everything up to me now. Maybe I won't talk to my parents. I loved her, even if I did hate what she does to me.

Mistress was laughing. "Look whore, I got him over here because you said you wanted his big cock in your cunt. Don't fuck up and make him go away. Before you fuck him I want to see it. Get him naked for me."

"Yes Mistress, Thank you." I was so happy now. I was going to get fucked by this big cock. I'll do whatever Mistress wants and won't say a word to my parents. I hope she lets me fuck him a lot. I'll agree to get my clit pierced if she will let me fuck him for free all the time.

I started taking his clothes off and it wasn't long before he was naked. That makes two guys I've stripped naked tonight. His cock was soft, but it was still big and I know I can get him hard real quick.

He looked at the TV and said, "Isn't that the new black girl fucking an older guy? I saw her in school and she was naked a lot. Kind of like the whore."

Mistress said, "Yes that is Jill the new girl. She is my slut and one of whore's Mistresses. And she is fucking her daddy. He fucked whore and wanted her to pretend to be his daughter, so we fixed him up. They will probably fuck all night. Now get over here an let me see that cock. I could never take it, and don't want to either. I just want to see what my whore loves so much."

He walked over to Mistress with his cock swinging in front of him. She looked at it, but would not touch it. Her loss. Her eyes got real big and she gasped. Then she said, "Whore get it hard for me and then I want to see it in your throat before he fucks you."

"I'll be glad to Mistress. Thank you." I said right before I put his cock in my mouth.

I took his hardening cock in my hands and kissed the end. I said, "I knew I would see you again and this time you are going in my hot cunt."

Jimmy and Mistress both laughed. I took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, putting my tongue to his piss hole. I thought, hell I would let him piss in me or on me as long as I could have this big monster in me from time to time. I'm in love with him. Well, at least his cock.

I slowly slid that thing into my mouth getting it closer to my throat. I wanted to make it last, but also wanted to hurry so I could get it in my cunt. I am sure that once he is in my fuck hole, he'll hit bottom and maybe more. I kept taking more and more of his cock into my mouth. Then it hit my throat. I swallowed, but couldn't get it to open up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.