Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 25

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I was jealous that Jill got to sleep with my Mistress. I wanted to be next to her and holding her, but now Jill is taking my place. I was hoping when her daddy came the next time and he fucked her, she would go away. But, that probably won't happen since he had said he wanted to fuck her when he fucked me.

I finally drifted off to sleep, and slept fairly well for being on the couch. I woke the next morning having to pee, so I kicked the blanket off and flipped my legs up, bringing my hot cunt to my mouth. Once my mouth covered my piss hole I let the piss flow. I still hated my morning piss, but I still drank it like I have been told to do.

Once I finished pissing, I started licking my cunt and sucking my clit. It wasn't long and I was squirting my love juice into my mouth. I liked doing that, it washed the taste of nasty morning piss from my mouth.

Once I was done, I was quickly flopping my body back out straight when I heard clapping. I looked up and both my Mistress and Jill were standing naked watching me. The contrast of color between them was exotic, Jill with her dark ebony features, Mistress with her fiery hair and white skin splatter with freckles.

Mistress said, "That was nice cunt, but now you have two more who need to piss. Do slut first so she can fix our breakfast and then you can relieve me of my morning piss before you make me cum. Slut is good, but not as good as my whore."

That made me jump for joy on the inside, knowing I was a better pussy licker than my friend.

Jill didn't even sit down. She just spread her legs for me and I crawled under her and reached up, pulling her to my mouth with my hands. I clamped my lips on to her cunt right over her piss hole and she started pissing in my mouth. Her morning piss is just as bad as mine and Mistress Pam's. But, being the good little whore, I took it all in my mouth swallowing as fast as I could. When she finished pissing I licked up the remaining drops from her pussy lips and she just stepped over me and went to the kitchen.

Mistress Pam sat on the sofa spreading her legs. "Come and get it my hot little cunt. I love using your mouth for my toilet. I wish you were with me all the time so you can drink me every time."

I crawled to her, putting my mouth to her sweet pussy as soon as I got close enough. I quickly made sure I was right at her piss hole and locked on. As soon as she felt me there, she started pissing right into my mouth. I don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy anyone's morning piss, but, I was getting more used to it. I drank all she had and when she was finished pissing, I started to make love to her pussy. I took hold of her clit between my lips, sucking lightly. Her pussy started to juice up, making me want more of her. I pulled off and started kissing all over her mound and upper thighs, watching her get wetter and wetter as I made her hotter by the minute. Mistress grabbed the back of my head saying, "cunt don't play with me. Make me fucking cum you sexy little whore". I did just that. I went straight for her fuck hole and shoved my tongue in deep till I hit her hymen, which she loves now. My tongue worked on her dripping pussy for a good five minutes, I had her moaning and shaking, like I had never seen her do before, when her orgasm hit. She didn't squirt this time, but her juices were very sweet and plentiful. At least it was enough to get the taste of piss out of my mouth.

Once I was finished, Jill said breakfast was ready. Mistress and I went to the kitchen, naked and holding hands. I noticed the two plates on the table and a mess on the floor. I wasn't sure what she had fixed, but it didn't look very appetizing. I knew I had to eat or get punished, so I got to my knees and started licking at the food she had dumped there. I found out it was poached eggs, bacon, grits and toast, that had all been mixed together. That is why it looked so messy. It did taste pretty good even if I had to eat like a dog from the floor.

As I was eating, Mistress Pam said, "Remember today is piss whore day. You will miss all classes and slut will get your homework for you. You won't need any clothes either. Don't want them getting dirty while you drink lots of piss. So, all you will wear this morning is panties and bra. Got to make some extra money by selling them."

She waited, I think wanting me to say something to get myself in trouble, but I kept quiet and ate my food.

Then she said, "We'll leave here, then I'll drop you off near your home, so you can walk to school from there. And before you say anything whore, you will walk with just your undies on. Once you are at school, I'll have someone remove those items and then we will go to the boy's bathroom."

I know she wanted me to argue with her, but I've learned no matter what I say, it doesn't matter, and it usually gets me in trouble. So I kept quiet, even though I didn't want to be walking around with just my panties and bra on because the ones she makes me wear are so sheer I might as well be naked.

"Once in the bathroom, you'll get between two urinals and sit on your naked ass. That should put your mouth about the same level as the urinal." She told me. Then continued. "When a boy comes in to piss I'll see if he wants the use of your mouth, but he has to pay me first. Once he pays, he'll pull his cock out and you'll take the head of his cock in your mouth and close your lips around it letting him piss in you. You'll keep it in your mouth until he finishes pissing and you have swallowed it all."

She waited to see if I had anything to say about what I had to do today, but I kept my mouth shut. I was not happy about drinking the boy's piss, but she wants it so I'll do it. I just hope I don't puke.

She then continued with my instructions. "You will do this for any boy who pays to use my toilet whore. Even the teachers may come in, and they'll also have to pay today. My deal with them was sex, not piss drinking."

She waited for just a moment wanting me to say something, and unfortunately I did. "Mistress, it is not healthy to drink that much piss. I don't mind drinking yours and the other Mistresses, but all the boys and teachers is asking too much of me. Hell, the next thing I know, you'll make me eat shit!" I was sorry I said that just as soon as it came out of my stupid mouth.

"I have thought about that whore, but shit is not like piss. Piss is pure, but shit carries diseases. So, you are lucky I won't make you do that, but now you owe me again." She said. "Your little cock sucking mouth always gets you in trouble. I suggest you just shut up from now on and do as I say, no matter what it is."

"I am sorry Mistress. I just say things without thinking. I'll do better, but please don't hurt me anymore. My titties are still sore." I said.

"Now, once the morning is done," she started explaining again like nothing else had been said, "you'll walk to the cafeteria naked and suck a lot of cock. I don't think I'll let you fuck today because I want your belly really full of piss and cum."

She hesitated letting that sink in and then said, "Once lunch is over, you will go to the girl's bathroom. I have a special toilet set up in there just for you. It is raised up enough so when they sit, it will be like sitting on a regular toilet, except you will be in there to take their piss. I'll position you when you are in it. Whenever a girl pays me she will come to you, pull her panties down and sit. You will put your lips to her pussy with your mouth open. She will piss and then you will lick her clean. Don't make her cum."

"Yes Mistress, I'll do as you say, but I don't like it." I said.

"I know you don't like it whore, but it is what I want. So you'll drink piss all day today. Just remember, you still owe me for what you said earlier." Mistress said.

"I know Mistress. My fucking mouth always gets me in trouble, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yes my little whore it sure does. Now clean yourself up and put your dated undies on, they are bright green today. I also see you that you didn't make as much of a mess when you ate today. We'll have to have you practice that more." Mistress said.

I went and washed my face and rinsed out my mouth. Then I grabbed the bright green panties and bra that Mistress had laid out on my bed and put them on. I started to put my shoes and socks on, but Mistress said, "No, don't wear them today. You'll be in a bathroom most of the day and won't need them."

I thought about saying something about walking to school barefoot, but then thought all I'd have on is my undies which don't cover much. So, just like that I was ready for school or at least ready to be a piss whore for Mistress Pam.

Mistress, Jill and I walked to her car. They were dressed in clothes and I was in my undies. We got to the car and Mistress had me get in the back. She wanted Jill up front with her, since I would have to get out soon. She doesn't live that far from us, but it would have been a longer walk for me. She backed out of her driveway and headed toward my house and the school.

What she did next almost got me in trouble because I almost yelled at her. She pulled up to my driveway and told me to get out. We were right at the very end of my driveway and I could see my house. I know if mom or dad had been looking out, they would have seen their daughter standing there in her panties and bra with nothing else on. I hoped they were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

I hesitated for a moment and Mistress Pam said, "Whore, you have to get out. I know what you are thinking and I don't care if they see you. This is what I want so do it. Once you are out, make sure you stand facing your house until you no longer see my car. Then you can walk to school."

She waited to make sure I turned toward my house and then she drove away. I didn't see any movement in the house. I was really worried they would see me though. If they saw me like this, I would have to explain everything to them and then I just know I would be sent away. Mistress would probably be in trouble too, since I was with her.

I stood waiting for her car to disappear and just as soon as it did, I moved away from my house as quickly as I could and walked the rest of the way to school. It felt weird walking around like this in public, but I guess she could've had me naked.

I got to the school parking lot and went to my special whore circle. I stood there, waiting in just my undies. I saw Mistress and Jill come in from the side and it wasn't long before my bra was being removed. I stood still while someone took it off of me and my little titties were exposed and the bells started ringing.

I stood there in just my panties, but it wasn't long. Some boy came up behind me and hooked his fingers into my panties and slowly slid them down my legs. Once he had them at my ankles, I lifted my feet one at a time so he could remove them. Now I was naked again. He rubbed my cunt, then put his fingers to my lips and said, "My cock will be in this mouth for lunch or maybe before."

I looked at Mistress Pam and she motioned for me to turn. I knew she wanted to show me off to everyone, and I also knew I had to do it slowly. I turned slowly around, showing everyone my naked body from all sides. Sometimes I wonder why she even has me get dressed.

Once I had turned all the way around, Mistress Pam came to me saying, "My little piss whore, you are so fucking hot."

"Thank you Mistress," I said meaning it. I think I am hot too. Well hot without all the writings and bells on me.

"OK, let's get you set up to drink lots of boy piss. This is going to be so much fun. I love seeing you with a cock in your mouth, but it will be so much different today. No cum, just piss in that little belly." She said.

It is times like this that I hate her. I love her most of the time, but when she makes me do these nasty things, I hate her.

She turned toward the school and started walking, I followed her two steps back and on her right. I was once again groped as I walked past all of the other students, I was kind of enjoying that now. I like it when I am being touched. I still wondered where she comes up with all the things she makes me do.

I followed her into the school and down the hall to the boy's bathroom. She opened the door, looking in to make sure no one was in there. I don't know why because there would be boy's in there later to piss in me. Once we were in, she shut the door and I noticed a little stool between two of the urinals.

She said, "I figured you might be too low to get the cocks in your mouth if you sat on the floor, so I had Charles put a stool in for you. When you sit, it will be a little wet because he pissed on it. It is just like on the floor, because most boys have a hard time hitting the urinal. The floor in here is a mess."

She hesitated before she said anything else. She does this to give me a chance to open my mouth and get in trouble. If I say anything, it gives her the opportunity to punish me. She loves to punish me and I never know what she has in her sick head.

Seeing I wasn't going to say anything about sitting in piss, she continued. "I want you to go sit down and spread your legs really wide. I want that hot little cunt open so the boys can see all of you. You will keep them wide enough so they can stand between your legs to piss in that nasty whore's mouth of yours. Remember, once they pay me and are standing in front of you, open your mouth, take the head of the cock in your lips and wait for the boy to piss. You will swallow every drop. Anything to say cunt?"

"No Mistress, I will try to do as you wish, even if I don't like it." I said.

"No, you won't try, you'll do it. If you fuck up, you'll be cleaning all these urinals with your tongue. Now go sit." She said to me.

I walked to the stool and could see it was quite wet. I didn't want to put my naked ass in that piss, but I really had no other option. I sat down as ordered and shivered as my ass touched the piss on the stool which had cooled long ago. Once I was on the stool, I spread my legs wide for her. She wanted them wider and ordered me to do so, so I just kept spreading until she said to stop. Then I sat there, watching as she went to sit in another chair by the door. She would be able to stop the boy's to collect the money and watch as each of them pissed in my mouth.

"Now one more thing to do. Since you won't be getting fucked today, I am going to pump your hot clit some more. It has gone down too much and I want it to be at least three inches long when I'm done with it. So, just sit still while I fix you." She said to me.

She pulled that pump thing out of her bag and walked to me. My clit sticks out because she pumped it that one time before so it was easy for her to attach the tube to it. Just her putting the tube over my clit was enough to get me very excited. She started pumping and I could feel it grow bigger in the tube. With each pump my excitement grow, my cunt got wetter and wetter. She just kept pumping and pumping until she thought it was the right size. Then she measured it and said, "Great, right at three inches. I'll pump some more later, when you aren't busy drinking piss."

I just sat there and let her do whatever she wanted with me. I was a beaten 14 year old whore and would do whatever it took to make her happy so she didn't expose me to my parents. It would kill them if they knew all the things I had done.

It wasn't long before the first boy came in. She talked to him for a moment and he pulled his wallet out, gave her some money and then walked over to me. He was grinning from ear to ear as he pulled his soft cock out. It wasn't that big, but it started getting hard as he looked at my naked body and open cunt.

Then, he put it up to my face. I opened my mouth and he put it in. I stopped him from pushing all the way in and held just the head in my mouth as I closed my lips. Then it started. He dribbled a little and then a little more. Suddenly, I got a big mouthful of hot nasty piss as his stream hit the back of my mouth. I started swallowing and hoped he didn't have a lot. But, he just kept on pissing making it hard for me to keep up. But I managed and he finally stopped squirting.

He stood there for a short time after he finished and said, "I have held that all morning, just for you. I'll have to pay to do it again later this morning. I like you drinking my piss and I'll even buy the movie."

I knew she would be making a movie of me, but I sure didn't see anyone with a camera. It must be set up someplace in the bathroom.

He removed his cock from my mouth, zipped up and left. But I wasn't left alone. Another boy had come in and stepped up after paying for me and pulled his cock out. He put it to my face and I took the head into my mouth. He started pissing right away, I almost didn't get my mouth closed. He pissed really quickly and it wasn't very much, but it did taste bad. He finished, pulled out and walked away. Never said anything.

There was no one else for a little while and Mistress said, "God I love you whore. I have never seen anyone drink piss like you do. My last little whore didn't do as well as you. She used to spill a lot of it, but I think she enjoyed cleaning up the floor and urinals with her tongue"

Then, someone else entered the bathroom. They paid, walked to me pulled their cock out, stuck it in my mouth and pissed. I swallowed it all. When he pulled out, he said, "I'll have my cock in your mouth for lunch too. That way you get my piss and cum all in one day."

Then he left. It was kind of slow during classes, but then when the classes got over, they lined up and I was having a cock in my mouth, pissing in me one right after the other. My belly was so full of piss by the time the second period started it felt like I was getting fat. I looked down and it was protruding out more than it should be. I'd probably look pregnant by the time the day was done.

I drank boy's piss all morning. I was feeling a little sick, but was afraid to say anything to Mistress. She would probably punish me for getting sick. It is just how her mind works. I was in the fourth period now and had so much piss in me, I didn't know if I could handle any more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.