Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I got home, and mom and dad were there already. I greeted them and continued up the stairs saying I had to use the bathroom, but I really just wanted to rinse out my mouth. I had been sucking on cocks and pussy all day and I just knew I smelled bad. So I went to my bathroom, rinsed out my mouth; and ended by flushing the toilet. I did that just to make them think I'd gone pee. I then went back to talk with them before dinner hoping that I wouldn't give away any unintentional hints about what I really did at school.

We talked about school and once again they asked about whether I'd been interested in any boys. I had to lie to them saying I wasn't doing anything with the boys and didn't have any boyfriend. I had lots of boys fucking me and I sucked a lot of their cocks too. Of course I couldn't let them know that everyone in school has seen me naked or that the teachers have all had sex with me. The truth was that I didn't have a boyfriend, except for the one that Mistress Pam says I have, which would be that Toby is my boyfriend. No one wants a whore for a girlfriend so the chances of me actually having one other than Toby was slim. But I didn't tell them anything like that.

I told them I had a new friend that she had just moved here and that she might be a cheerleader if she can get the routines memorized before we have a game, which will be in a week. I told them Pam was going to give her a chance because she had been a cheerleader in her old school.

Mom and I went to fix dinner while dad watched the news. Once dinner was ready, we ate. I cleaned up the kitchen for mom and then went to my room to do homework and check my emails. I know Mistress Pam would tell me to get naked if she sent me anything but I had to be careful because I couldn't lock my door any more.

I did my homework first and then booted up the computer. Sure enough, there was an email from Mistress Pam with attachments. I knew I had to open the attachments first and then read the message. The attachments showed me sucking Jill's daddy's cock and then the next one was me fucking him, one more of me eating Jill's cunt. I had to delete all of them so mom or dad didn't see them, deep down I would have liked to save them. I kind of look hot with that black cock down my throat and seeing his black body on top of me brought back a great memory. The one I most hated deleting was Jill and I, my face buried between her chocolate legs, all you could see was my ass and hair, which sent a shiver through me.

I opened up the message next:

Whore,

I just want to thank you for today. You did great bringing Jill to me. Now I have two cunts to use too make money. I thought about your request and we will be going to the mall Thursday after school. Jill is going to ask her daddy if she can stay with us this weekend, with the excuse of having to learn the routines. You'll also be getting your last cherry hole fucked this weekend. I'll explain that later.

Tomorrow, you'll do what you did today. Wear your normal clothes to school with your special panties and bra. Put your slut clothes in your book bag. Go to your whore circle and take off your clothes, including shoes and socks, leaving the panties and bra on. Someone else will take them off you.

Remember, you'll be going home with me tomorrow night after we go to your house for clothes. Make sure you have your coat packed. You'll need it when we go shopping.

I have some things I want to do with you this weekend, other than getting that ass popped. I also have some people who want to use your body, you don't know them. You won't see them either because they have requested you be blindfolded. They have paid a lot for you, so I'll give them what they want.

I have thought of a way to get rid of your cunt hair forever and you'll never have to shave again. Might get it done soon.

Have a good night and don't forget to drink your piss and cum for me tonight and in the morning. Hope you don't get surprised and piss on your face again. I still think that was funny. Before you ask, no you cannot change your sheets. We might do that tomorrow when we pick up your clothes.

Love you my whore,

Mistress Pam

I didn't need to answer her because she knew I'd do everything she said. Plus, with the cameras in my house, she could see me all the time. I closed the computer and got in bed. My sheets did smell like stale piss, but I had to sleep on them anyway.

Being naked already, I got in bed, lifted my ass up and put my cunt to my mouth. I started pissing, praying that mom or dad did not come in and catch me. I finished drinking my piss, turning my attention to my enlarged clit. I sucked it and flitted my tongue back and forth on it until I was making myself cum. I would have loved to have a cock in me while I was in this position fucking me hard, but eating my pussy and sucking my clit myself is pretty good too.

Once I finished making Mistress happy, I curled up, easily drifting off quickly to sleep. I had had a pretty taxing day.

I slept pretty well, waking up refreshed, but having to pee as I usually do in the morning. I knew I had to drink it as usual. Mistress demands it of me. I still hate my morning piss, it is so strong. I knew if Mistress Pam was watching, I'd be in big trouble if I didn't. Flipping my legs up, I brought my cunt to my mouth and I pissed, swallowing it all. Then as I was cleaning the piss from my cunt, I wanted to cum, so I kept licking my hole and sucking at my clit, ramming two to three fingers in to my cunt. I started cumming as soon as I did that. Finishing a good morning cum, I got up to go get my shower and brush my teeth. I am brushing more now since I usually smell like pussy, piss, cum or cock.

After my shower, I went back to dress and pack up some clothes to take when I go with Mistress for the rest of the week. I made sure I had some normal clothes, my slut clothes, my dated panties and bras. I also packed my trench coat, thinking of how I had to wear it in the mall the last time. Well, at least wore it for a little while. I think I had it off more than on.

I thought back to when I started school here, thinking of how I would go to school like any normal 14 year old girl. Never having to show off my naked body and just learning. Sitting in class with all my clothes covering me and no one had seen my cunt, ass or tits before.

But now when I go to school, I strip naked in front of everyone. Well I almost strip naked. I take off everything but my bra and panties, then allow someone else to finish getting me naked. Having to redress in slutty clothes that show my cunt whenever I sit down. Then having to get naked at lunch to suck cock, get fucked and lick pussy. I also get naked after school to ride naked in Mistress Pam's car and can only get dressed in the street just a short distance from my house after she makes me wait until she is no longer in sight. I don't know what I would do if mom or dad happened to drive up when I was trying to get my clothes on. I'd probably just die of embarrassment before they could send me away.

I think I had everything ready for the rest of the week and weekend for Mistress Pam when she brought me home to get my clothes. Of course, she likes me naked, so I don't think I'll be putting much on. I was ready and went back to tell mom and dad goodbye before going to school.

It kind of surprised me that they were still home as I left for school, but pushed it out of my mind when I started thinking about stripping again in front of the whole school, my cunt started to moisten and a shiver ran down my spine. I can't believe how much I've changed. I've gone from hating everything Mistress makes me do to getting excited about it. I really am a slut if doing this stuff gets me off. But at least I may not be the only one naked now. Since Jill got here, she volunteered to get naked in public because she likes doing it. Mistress said she would be fucking her daddy this weekend and I know she will enjoy it. I did.

For a moment, I wondered what it would be like to fuck my dad. I know I'll never find out, but it was an interesting thought. I wondered if he had a big cock and if mom sucked it. I never had these thoughts before, but now that I am nothing but a fucking whore, things like that fill my head.

I got to the parking lot and immediately went to my spot and stood in the middle of my whore circle. Mistress Pam saw me, but did not nod right away. I saw Jill standing beside her and they were talking. So, I just stood and waited. I think she was waiting for the parking lot to fill up more. Then, she looked at me and nodded.

I removed my blouse, skirt, shoes and socks and then stood waiting for someone to remove my bra and panties.

It wasn't too long and Mistress nodded to someone in the crowd and my bra was being taken off me. Once it was off, my panties started sliding down my legs. I did not see who was taking my last pieces of clothing off because they stood behind me. But the hands felt like boys.

It wasn't long until the boy had my panties down at my ankles and I was stepping out of them. The boy put his finger in my cunt and sawed it in and out as he said, "I'll be fucking this for lunch. Hope it's worth what I paid for you whore."

That was embarrassing. I don't have any idea how much anyone pays to take my panties and now bra off me; and I have no clue how much they have to pay for a blow job or fuck. I'd hope it is more for a fuck and it is enough to keep Mistress happy. I'm not happy about being sold like that, but I have to do whatever she wants, just so I don't get in trouble at home.

I stood there naked until Mistress nodded for me to get dressed. Once I had everything on, she came up to me and said, "OK whore, I have a lot of boys who want to fuck you at lunch. As soon as you get out of your last class, I want you to strip naked and walk to the cafeteria like that. Leave your clothes in your locker. Go to the back like you always do and just start with the boys who have your underclothes, then the others will have a note with them saying what they paid for. It will say, 'SUCK or FUCK' and I've signed them. Read what it says, and then do it. Keep the notes for me."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I will."

Jill was with her and Mistress said, "Whore, you remember your initiation right?"

I said "Yes Mistress I do. How could I forget what I had to do in order to be a cheerleader?"

She laughed and I thought for sure she would make me raise my skirt up in the back. But she shocked me and said, "Good. Whore fix the slut's skirt for her just like I did with you. Then at lunch she will do the same as you did for the afternoon."

I laughed, had Jill turn around and I raised her skirt up in the back and tucked it into the waist band. Now her black ass was on display just like mine was that first day. I smacked her naked ass and said, "Let's go to class slut."

As we were walking into school Mistress said, "I do like this initiation. You know, until I did it with you, we never had an initiation. Now, I think all new girls will have to go through this. Not sure if I'll make them all whores, but I will show off their naked bodies, at least the first day. Might even take it one step further having them go naked all day. That would be fun, don't you think?"

I didn't know about that. I thought it was something all the girls had to do, but now I know better. Guess it's too late now, because I did it and ended up being a whore for Mistress Pam. She makes money and I get used for sex with anyone and everyone. Boys, girls and even teachers. And of course dogs. At least Toby.

We got in school and went to class. Everyone was grabbing Jill's ass like they did mine that first day. Of course, I still get grabbed every day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.