Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 18

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

We woke up about the same time this morning and Mistress Pam had a smile on her face. That's because I was cuddling up to her back with my right arm draped over her and my hand cupping her tit. I kissed the back of her neck as she said, "I have to piss whore. Get that cunt sucking mouth down there and drink it."

She just had to ruin the mood. I had been feeling so loving towards her at that moment and then she orders me to do drink her piss. While I was used to it now, it still wasn't something I liked. I didn't argue with her though; I just crawled to the end of the bed and I had her move with me so my head was laying back, as she moved her pussy down to my mouth. I clamped my mouth over her pussy and got ready for her morning piss. She started with a drop or two and then it quickly changed into a full stream and I took it in my mouth and swallowed. I didn't want to miss any and get my parents bed wet again. Her piss is as bad as mine in the morning, but I had no choice but to drink it.

She just squatted there, pissing in my mouth. I knew today was going to be rough on me if it was starting like this. She finished her morning piss and I licked her clean.

She said, "Since you are down there between my legs cunt, make me cum."

I licked her, stabbing my tongue into her honey hole. Her juices started flowing into my mouth, she grabbed my hair pulling me tight to her pussy, crushing my nose into her pubic bone. I screamed into her pussy because she pulled my hair so hard. It was muffled though since my mouth and nose were mashed into her hot pussy. She held me there so tight, I could hardly breathe and was beginning to run out of air. I had almost stopped screaming from the lack of air and Mistress Pam wasn't happy with that so she yanked on my hair again even harder which caused me to scream out the last of my air. She must have been close because that caused her to go over the top. She filled my mouth with her cum, which I had to swallow twice to get it all. She let go of my hair and I slipped out from under her, before she came up with something else for me to do.

She said, "OK whore, use your special toilet and then cum for me. Once you are done, go fix breakfast for us. I want bacon, eggs and toast this time, not hat nasty oatmeal you made yesterday. Oh, and make the eggs over medium too, and don't screw it up. You'll eat the same breakfast from the floor, with your cock sucking mouth. No fucking plate!"

I didn't dare argue with her. I just slid to the floor; putting my legs over my head and my cunt to my mouth. I pissed into it as quickly as I was able to. I still hated morning piss, but did what I needed to do. Once I finished pissing, I licked my cunt and sucked my enlarged clit until I squirted out another great orgasm. God I loved eating myself.

Once I was finished, I got up and went down to the kitchen to fix our breakfast. I hated eating my food off the floor, but I had to please Mistress Pam or she would show my parents everything I've done. So I got the bacon going. I had thought about putting an apron on but I didn't want to incur Mistress Pam's wrath so I stayed naked while I cooked it. It sucks cooking bacon naked because I got splattered on my stomach, titties and pussy quite a few times before it was done and I let a little squeal of pain out each and every time. Once it was done, I made the toast and eggs, which didn't cause me near the distress that the bacon did. I took great pains to arrange the toast, bacon and eggs on her plate in a way that she would expect to find in a restaurant and set it at her place at the table which was right where daddy usually sat. Mine went on the floor, one of the eggs broke and started running all over the floor in a small area.

I looked up to see Mistress Pam standing at the entrance to the dining room. She had obviously just taken a shower and gotten dressed before she came down to eat. She looked at the little red dots from the hot grease that were all over my stomach and tits and she gave me a wicked smile as she said, "I loved hearing all of your little screeches of pain while I was combing my hair. I'll have to remember that in the future, it makes for some very exciting listening. She sat at the table and started eating. I was still standing just to her side to see if she needed anything else and waiting for her permission to start eating.

She looked at me and said, "Well cunt I see you made a mess, get your whore ass down there and eat like the dog you are. Your boyfriend Toby wouldn't be standing around looking at it. He would be eating it. Get busy. We have some more things to do today before your parents get home. Make sure that's good and clean when you're done."

I got down on my hands and knees and bent down and started licking up the broken yolk first. Then I picked up the bacon and toast in my mouth to eat, each in turn. I ate like a dog, licking it up into my mouth and then taking a bite to chew. When I took a bite, the rest would fall back to the floor and I'd have to repeat the process for bit of nourishment. It was very tedious to eat like that without using any hands but I didn't dare use them and I was finally able to get it all down. I hated that I had to eat from the floor, but she had told me that I would all weekend. She had already given me a couple breaks.

When I finished with my last bite Mistress Pam noticed I was done and said, "Make sure you lick the floor good and clean. Don't want mommy seeing any food down there, do we."

"No Mistress I don't want her to think I'm a slob. I will clean it all." I said

"Good whore. Once you have it cleaned up with that nasty tongue of yours, clean up my plate the same way and then do the dishes. When you're finished, meet me in the living room. But hurry because I have something for you to do." As she was leaving she placed her plate on the floor next to me.

I finished licking the floor clean followed by her plate and then got up to take care of her dishes. I washed everything that was used and put them away. I went to the living room as soon as I was finished to find Mistress. She was on the couch, watching me on the TV. It was in my room and I was either drinking my piss or eating my cunt. She was enjoying it a lot.

"You got everything done whore?" she asked me.

"Yes Mistress, everything is done." I told her.

"Ok, I need my car washed today before I go home. Would you like to do it here in the yard where your parents might find you naked or do you want to go to one of those do it yourself car washes?" She asked.

I thought about saying I would do it here, but if my parents came home early, they would see me outside naked with all that writing on me. So, I said, "I would like to go to one of those car wash places Mistress."

"Very good, get ready and we will go." Then she added, "Oh, you are ready. Let's go cunt."

We walked out the front door and I locked up. Then I had to walk down the drive, past the driver side, around the back of the car and then to the passenger door. She was filming me the whole time.

We got in and she backed out of the drive. Down the street we went looking for a car wash so I could do her car. We passed a couple of them and I wondered why she didn't stop there.

We drove around and finally she pulled into one and said, "Great. I found the right one. This one is busy, so my cunt will be seen much better. Are you ready whore?"

"You won't go to another one that is less busy Mistress, so I guess I'll have to wash your car where everyone can see me." I said a bit exasperated.

"Watch the attitude cunt. You know I want you naked in public and you'll be that way. If you get a smart ass attitude, you'll be washing a lot of cars today." She said.

"I am sorry Mistress. My mouth gets me in trouble all the time but I'm trying. It's just that I am still not comfortable being naked in such a public manner. I worry about getting in trouble or even arrested. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it." I told her.

"I do understand bitch. I don't think I could be out here naked, but I'm not a whore like you." She said to me, and then said, "Besides, I'm your fucking Mistress and your my little fuck pet and you'll do what I god damned tell you to and do it with a smile, so get your hot little ass out and wash my car. Here are some quarters for the machine."

I opened the door and got out. As soon as I shut the door, I turned and went over to the machine that held the nozzle. Mistress Pam also got out, she walked to the front so she could watch and film. I put the quarters in and the nozzle started to spray cold water, wetting my feet. That sent a cold shiver through me, making my nipples stick out hard. I sprayed her car off first, the back spray covered my body and it was keeping me cold. I turned the machine over to wash. I kept washing her car, moving from front to side, to back, doing the other side and back to the front. When I looked down I saw that now I had soap spray on me. I also noticed I had quite an audience watching me. Some were talking to Mistress Pam while others just gazed at me in amazement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.