Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I shocked myself with the statement that came out of my mouth, it might have been the beer talking, but it felt so good having a cock in my cunt, even if it was a dog's cock that I needed more. I'm sure I was more than a little tipsy from the three or four beers I drank. I haven't ever drank alcohol before and without much on my stomach to eat and my nerves about what Mistress Pam was going to make me do it seemed as if it was going right to my brain. I seemed to have lost all of my inhibitions about what she was making me do. That's the only excuse I could give myself for so blatantly asking the crowd of boys, no, it was more like demanding that they give me more cock to fuck. The boys were happy to help, doing just what I asked. They started forming up like they had planned it all out. The offense stepped up first and the first one in line was the Quarterback followed by two backfield runners, I forget their position, I never paid much attention to football. It looked like I was going to fuck the offense first and then the defense, along with anyone else who happened to be on the team. I didn't notice the coach this time, I guess he couldn't make it.

I lay back pulling my legs up and opened them as wide as I could, exposing my wet cunt to Charles, Pam's boyfriend who helped her set me up. He had his pants off and was stroking a very hard cock. He dropped to his knees between my spread thighs' He grabbed my hips on both sides and drug me the short distance to him. He put the tip of his cock to my entrance and thrust hard into my pussy causing me to let out a little screech of surprise. He was ball deep in one shove. He started shoving his cock in and out of me in that timeless mating motion that has existed since the beginning of man and woman. I was a bit surprised that he didn't last long and was cumming before I even had a chance to get worked up. When he was cumming, I noticed I didn't feel his cum shoot into me like I did with Toby. If that was the case with all the boys, I might have to ask to fuck Toby more often, just to feel his cum. God I was already thinking about how soon I could fuck that damn dog. I shouldn't even be wanting to fuck a boy, let alone a dog. But I couldn't help myself. It had felt so good that I was beginning to imagine that the boy's cock was actually the dogs. Is that sick or what.

As soon as Mr. Charles the quarterback, why did I just think of him as Mr., pulled out, the second boy was sliding his cock in my cunt. Charles came around with instructions from Mistress Pam and kneeled by my head, I had to clean his cock while being fucked by the other one. This happened with every boy that fucked me.

Once the second boy shot his cum into my cunt, the third boy rammed his cock into my sloppy cunt. He was not thick but he was a little longer than the others and hit my cervix. He fucked me like the rest, fast and hard, going deep and hitting my cervix every time. This boy bent down, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Out of nowhere he bit down on it hard, causing me to scream out. At the same time I felt him shooting his load against my cervix. What was totally fucked up was that when he bit down on my nipple, it sent shockwaves to my pussy and it squeezed down on his cock. I started cumming almost immediately. It wasn't as good of a cum as the one with the dog, but it still felt good. While he fucked me I cleaned off number two. There I was cumming hard and squirting all over this boy's cock. He came and again I couldn't feel it very much. As soon as he was finished he got up and took number two's place in front of me and gave me his cock to clean. I tasted a mix him, the first two boys and me on his cock. It was an interesting mix of flavor because no two guys cum tastes the same.

Once he pulled out, Mistress Pam said, "OK whore clean out that cunt and swallow all the boys' cum you got. You need to keep it clean for the rest of the boys. Besides, you need all the protein you can get to keep up your strength if you are going to keep fucking like this. Who knows, maybe it'll make your little tits grow some." She said this as she smacked me hard on the ass.

The boys waited while I pulled my legs up over my head and lined my cunt up with my mouth. I put my mouth over my cunt and clit and licked and sucked my cunt, sucking the guys cum from my cunt. Of course I was still very sensitive from the orgasm I just had and soon I was cumming again. I was really starting to enjoy myself. I mean, getting fucked wasn't too bad, it actually felt great if I was going to keep cumming like I did. I was getting full again however. With the beer I had drank, the hot cum from the boys I sucked, Toby's cum and now the 3 more loads. I figured I'd be totally full once I finished fucking the whole team.

As soon as I couldn't suck any more cum out of my overly stimulated cunt, I immediately got back into position. Now with legs back down and spread, it started again. Number 4 took his spot in my cunt adding more cum, then number 5 and 6. That's when I realized the pattern. I was to suck my pussy clean of all of the accumulated cum after every third boy. Once again I found myself on my back with my mouth plastered against my fuck hole swallowing more cum as I cleaned myself up. I was so orgasmic by then I started cumming nonstop. I didn't even stop cumming when I finished sucking my cum and got back into position for the boys to start fucking me again. While the boys fucked me I came and then when I ate my own cunt cleaning up the cum I came some more. God this was like heaven for me. I really am a slutty fucking whore if I get off this much from being forced to fuck the football team as well as a dog. I was beginning to wonder what other kinds of things could get me off.

Once while I was cleaning my cunt, I might as well call it that since Mistress Pam and all of the others called it that, another boy came over and shoved his cock into my cunt. His balls slammed right into my nose and I had a bird's eye view of a cock in my cunt. It was strange seeing it, especially since it was my cunt that was full of cock. I stayed that way while he fucked me and when he shot his cum into my cunt, I was right there to clean it up. He pulled out putting his cock in my mouth to clean before he let me back down to fuck some more. Everyone loved that.

Mistress Mary said, "She will have to do that more often during lunch." Everyone laughed as I was lowering my legs.

I was being fucked and cumming and cleaning out my cunt for the rest of the day. And for some reason, I didn't mind being used this way. I guess I was just one horny submissive cunt. By the end of the day though, I was getting a little sore. My cunt had been pounded for hours and I noticed I was not lubricating as much as when I first started.

Finally, the day ended and Mistress Pam said, "Very good cunt. You sucked 11 boys and fucked 1 dog along with 22 boys and you were cumming so hard almost all of the time it was happening. Only a whore would do that. I am proud of you, now you have to make us girls happy. So just stay on your back and get ready to lick some pussy."

I knew I had to do it plus I was getting very tired. But I would lick those pussies, because I enjoyed that part of being a whore. What happened while I was licking the girls though shocked me.

Mistress Pam was first, she lowered her pantie covered cunt to my face, and I could see she was excited, because the whole gusset of her panties was drenched in her juices along with the tops of her thighs. Her skirt fell around my head blocking out the light, she was musky and strong which meant she must have been excited for a very long time. She had her knees down on either side of my arms so that my hands were pinned at my side. I didn't wait to be told, I lifted my head the short distance and sucked on the gusset of her panties pulling what juices I could from them. I slipped my tongue behind the gusset of her panties, pushing it aside to get at her dripping pussy. I licked her outer lips, stabbing my tongue it to her hole which made her moan. That made me feel good that I gave her such pleasure. I wanted to do more so I started working on her clit, with not only my tongue but my lips. "Oh yes cunt, keep doing that." I heard her say. I kept moving my tongue over her pussy gathering juices, letting them slide down my throat. She started grinding her pussy down on my face, rocking back and forth, her moaning getting louder, and then she screeched as her orgasm hit her, "OOOOOOH SHIT YES BITCH, I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMING!!!" A gush of juice filled my mouth and I swallowed it. I had made her cum. I felt a great sense of accomplishment at making her cum so quickly.

Of course all my Mistresses just sat on my face and fucked themselves on my mouth and nose. I was under their skirts because they did not want the boys to see their pussies as usual. I didn't care, because I had come to love licking them.

I had licked Mistress Pam and two other Mistresses. Then the next one up was Mistress Kim. I went to lick her and there was a string in the way. I choked because I knew she was on her period. I started to get up to say no, but Mistress Pam was right there and pushed me back down.

She said, "Get over it cunt. I want you to pull her tampon out, suck it clean and then lick her pussy. I know it won't be nice, but you are a whore, and you'll do everything I want unless you want your parents to see your newest movie. So just do it whore!"

Once again, she had me and I didn't think I had any other choice. I couldn't get up because I had a pussy on my mouth and Mistress Pam was also holding me down. I couldn't use my hands since they were trapped at my sides. I reached up and bit down on the string with my teeth. I pulled on the string and out popped that nasty thing in to my mouth. I sucked on it like the obedient slut I was becoming. God was it nasty, and I had to really fight hard to keep from puking at just the thought of sucking up the blood out of her cunt, especially when that first big clot of blood came gushing out. It wasn't a liquid like you would expect blood to be, it was more of a jelly consistency, but I did what I had to do and quickly swallowed it. Once I thought the tampon was clean, I spit it out and started eating and sucking her bloody pussy. I did not like it all, it had a metallic taste that accompanied her normal musk of excitement, but did what I had to do. Mistress Kim was cumming really hard shortly after I started, which pushed more of her bloody juices out into and around my mouth.

Mistress Pam said, "That is just another first for you. Just think you were fucked for the first time, fucked by a dog for the first time, got gang banged for the first time and now eaten a bloody pussy for the first time and sucked a nasty tampon clean. So many firsts for you today. Now let's finish up so we can leave. I am getting hungry."

I finished licking the other cheerleaders' pussies, I found another one on her period, but I didn't complain this time because I knew she would make me do it anyway, plus if I complained too much, she would find a way to punish me and maybe even let my parents know what I have done for her.

Once all the girls had cum in my mouth, Mistress Pam said, "Ok whore, let's get home. I'm hungry but don't know what I want to eat. Maybe we can stop at a restaurant on the way home. And since you don't have any clothes you'll just have to go in naked. You want that cunt?"

I stared at her and before I could say no to her, she said, "Or maybe we will just get a pizza delivered. Maybe that same guy will get to deliver it and you can fuck him like you promised last time."

"That would be better than going to a restaurant Mistress, I won't mind fucking him or sucking his cock for a tip. If it is a girl, I would gladly lick her pussy if she will let me." I said.

She said, "Good little whore. I'm so looking forward to making some good money with you in the future. You are going to be better than my last whore I had. I can see you are starting to enjoy all of it, aren't you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.