Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 16

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I was getting a bit buzzed from the beer I had been drinking and I was on the verge of cumming from fingering my pussy. As I kneeled there on hands and knees I was ready to get fucked by the guys. Imagine my surprise when I saw him. Charles was leading Toby out to me. Mistress Pam ordered, "OK cunt, on your hands and knees and get ready to fuck your boyfriend. First though, you'll have to make out with him. I want a lot of tongue action from you both. His tongue in your mouth and your tongue in his. Then I'll let you know what else to do. Get busy whore."

I should have been upset, but for some reason I didn't mind it this time. Maybe it was because I was so fucking horny and needed to cum. Toby came over to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the snout and then I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Unlike the first time, I didn't gag and almost throw up. He was happy and pushed his tongue out and into my mouth. We kissed for a while, I rubbed his belly feeling his cock from time to time, and I was starting to enjoy it. I don't know why. I should have been feeling mortified and on some level I still was, but the alcohol and my horniness combined to destroy that resistance I would have normally had. Maybe on some level I really was a slut and got perverse satisfaction about being forced to do such disgusting things in front of other people. That was definitely food for thought when I could think without the undue influence of the alcohol and my own horniness.

I felt that his cock had extended out about an inch and a half. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. That's when without being told, I laid on my back and scooted under his belly and guided that little bit of his cock into my mouth. Perversely I wanted to taste it and get it hard.

Then Mistress said, "OK slut, time for Toby to eat some cunt. Take his cock out of your slutty mouth, turn that whore's ass around and let him lick your cunt before he fucks you. He's a good boyfriend who always gets his woman ready before popping that precious little cherry of yours."

I don't know what I was thinking, I went back to my hands and knees and turned facing his head, licked his mouth and tongue one more time and then turned so my ass was right at his nose. He smelled my arousal and started licking me. I felt his coarse tongue sliding up and down my slit and around my ass. He couldn't get to my asshole because it was still plugged. But his tongue felt so good on it and in my cunt. I liked it better than when I licked myself.

I almost laughed out loud when I realized that only two tongues had ever licked my cunt. Mine and Toby's. A dog's tongue was licking me better than I could lick myself. He kept licking me and I had a big climax for him. As I started cumming I heard loud cheers coming from the guys. I was only half aware of it though because of how hard I was cumming. I squirted right into Toby's mouth and he went crazy, licking even deeper with his long, rough tongue like he was trying to get cum right from the source. I must have tasted good to him.

All this time Mistress Pam was watching and clapping, knowing it was going to make her lots of money when she sold the movie. She said, "OK my little whore, time to get some cock in that hot cunt. First I'd like to show everyone that you really are still a virgin. Charles, pull Toby back for a moment. Cunt, reach back and open that fuck hole wide and hold it that way so we can look inside."

I did everything she wanted, I lay on my back, brought my legs up while spreading my knees as far apart as I could and reached around, pulling my pussy lips apart and opening up my cunt for everyone to see. The guy with the camera came in close and was able to see deep inside me, he said, "Got it. The whore still has the hymen so she is definitely a virgin."

Mistress Pam laughed saying, "OK Charles, when she gets back up on her hands and knees, let him go. I want this whore fucked now."

I didn't wait to be ordered. I quickly let go of my cunt, turned over and got into position on my hands and knees. Charles let Toby go and he came right back over to me and started licking me again. Someone put a towel across my back and coaxed Toby up. His front legs surrounded my upper body, the nail of his right paw scratched my nipple making me moan but it was a moan of pure sexual excitement, not pain. I could feel him trying to get into me. His cock kept hitting me all around my pussy hole and even on my plugged ass a time or two.

Mistress Pam said, "Reach back whore and guide his cock into your hot virgin cunt. That way you'll be personally responsible for him popping that thin little cherry strip. Make sure he is able to get his cock all the way in that fucking cunt. If it doesn't go all the way in, there will be hell to pay." From the tone of her voice I knew she was serious too.

I did as she said, reaching back to find his doggie cock and when I got my hands on it, he felt huge. He was a lot larger than when I had been touching it a few moments ago. I put my hand on it and he started growing. His cock felt like it was on fire when I grabbed it. I trembled with a mix of fear at that monster entering my virgin pussy but it was also from the pure unadulterated horniness that was coursing through every fiber of my being. I positioned him so he could feel my wetness, that way he could slide into me. And slide in he did. As soon as I had him at the entrance, with the tip of his cock inside he shoved hard and his cock rammed thru the thin barrier that was my cherry and he was balls deep inside me. I screamed in pain when he popped through my cherry. It felt like someone shoved a baseball bat right up to my cervix. Toby was like a jack hammer shoving his cock deep inside me and then back out super-fast, over and over again. There was absolutely no time for my pussy to adjust. One moment it was a tight, never been used vagina and the next it was stuffed with more dick than most human males had and I've seen a lot of human cocks in the past few days. It didn't stay the same size like a guy's cock does once it gets hard. It felt like it grew wider and longer with each thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.