Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

"Now, just stand still and I'll get busy. You are not to move until I tell you to. That way the paint won't be messed up. Understand whore?" He told me.

"Yes sir. I won't move." I said.

With that he put me in position, applying paint to my naked body. He started painting on a blouse with sleeves, I could see as he worked, it was going to look real.

He finished up the blouse, before he started on the lower half, he let me move to look in the mirror. It really did look like I had a blouse on, but my nipples were standing out like little erasers. I was able to move around for a short time so I wasn't as stiff as I had been.

Then he said, "OK whore, I can't wait any longer I need my cock sucked now. Get busy, then I'll finish your clothes for the day."

I had no choice, I got on my knees, took his cock out, sucking him off. Wow, he had such a big load of cum, I spilled some out of my mouth, but caught it before it hit the body paint.

Once he was satisfied, he put me back in position and started painting the lower half with a pair of shorts. It tickled some when he was painting around my cunt, but I didn't dare move. He had to keep using a towel to dry me off because my cunt was leaking so much.

Finally he finished, spraying something all over my body. He said it was a sealer so the paint wouldn't peel as easy. I was glad he did that because maybe then the paint would stay on all day, then my naked body wouldn't be exposed as much.

Before he left, I had to suck his cock again, he said the fragrance of my wet cunt made him horny. Mistress Pam said, "Well after tomorrow, you'll get to fuck this little whore, she gets her cherry popped in the morning."

He told us goodbye and he was off. Mistress Pam said, "OK whore, time to go to school. You will walk to school just like you always do. I will meet you in the parking lot. You won't have to have your panties removed today, because you don't have any on. I like what you are wearing and will be doing this again soon."

I just looked at myself in the mirror, and had to agree with her, I did look good, but knew I was naked under all the paint. And since she had sucked my clit into that tube, it was still sticking out. I just knew everyone would see it knowing I was naked.

Then she said, "OK cunt it's time to go to school. I do hope the clothes stay on, because we are going out after school to the mall do some shopping and then to dinner. Of course, I'll pay for dinner with the money you have made for me. That is everything but the tip. For that you get to suck some more cock."

I didn't like that, but what could I say. She had me, I had to do anything she wanted so my parents didn't find out what a slutty whore I was becoming.

Out the door I went, I could feel the cooler air on my naked body. There was a small breeze; and I felt it on my cunt as I walked to school. It felt strange being naked like that in public, but hopefully when people saw me; they wouldn't notice I was actually naked.

I knew I was showing what looked like a camel toe, because the guy even painted my cunt so it looked like I had some very tight shorts on. My nipples were so hard, sticking out it looked like I had a tight blouse on without a bra. It was cool outside, but I was pretty warm inside. Even if I was basically naked, I felt so good about what I was doing. I guess Mistress Pam was right, I am a whore.

I got to the school, Mistress Pam was waiting for me. I stopped in my normal spot, she told me to just stand still for a moment so everyone could get a good look at me. I didn't have panties on, hell I didn't have anything on, so no one could take them off today, but they got a good look at me as I stood there with Mistress.

She said, "OK, my little whore, go to class just as you would every day. I want to see how many can tell you are naked under your paint. Don't forget, you still have to spread those whore legs so your cunt is showing. The teachers will love looking right into your hot cunt thinking about how they will get to fuck it next week. Now go cunt."

Before I left her, I asked, "Mistress, what if I have to pee. I would have a hard time bending and not ruining the paint."

She reached her back pack, pulling out a glass. "Just piss in this; and drink it. You know you have to continue recycling all your piss."

With that, she walked away, I followed her into the school. I went to my classes, sitting as I was supposed to. Once sitting, I spread my legs I could feel my cunt opening up, all my teachers looked right into my cunt, all of them smiled. I hated showing them my cunt, but I had no choice. And the more I did, the more Mistress Pam had on me; and could show my parents. Sometimes I thought it would be better if they knew, then they could send me away; and I could remain a virgin until I got married. I really wanted to do that, but as it is now, it doesn't look like I will, then no one would want to marry a whore.

Classes seemed to go okay in the morning. I had to pee once, I went to the bathroom, but Mistress Pam met me, saying I was only allowed to use the boy's bathrooms to pee, to make sure I had a witness of me peeing in my glass and drinking it. So I left the girls room, going straight into the boy's bathroom.

There were about 10 boys in it, a few I have sucked off already, I said to them, "I have to pee, I need you to watch me doing it."

Then I took my glass out squatting down and peed into it. They all knew then that I didn't have clothes on, because I didn't pull the shorts down. They all laughed as I tipped the glass up, drinking all of what I had just put in it.

Then I said, "Please tell Mistress Pam you saw me drink my pee. Thank you."

I left and went back to class. At lunch time I had to go to the lunch room, but didn't have to strip naked, since I had nothing but paint on. I had to suck off a dozen boys along with eating two girls' pussies. I still wondered what they had to pay for my service, but I may never know.

The afternoon was pretty quiet, except for the fact my cunt was totally exposed and I had to pee 2 times in the boy's bathroom, with them watching me. I noticed some of the paint was starting to peel off, which bothered me because Mistress Pam said we would be going out after school, that I would have nothing else to put on.

I am sure everyone knew I was naked under the paint, because I was felt up a lot during the day, but no one said anything. The final bell rang and I headed to the gym to meet Mistress Pam.

I got there and she was waiting for me along with the other Mistresses and the guy who painted me. I was relieved to see him, because he could refresh my paint, before I was totally out in the public.

Mistress Pam said, "You did well today whore, but it isn't over yet. We'll touch up your paint, you'll suck his cock again. Then we are going out and you'll do a lot more in public this time."

The painter had me stand still as he moved around me touching up the paint that had started peeling. Most of it was around my ass and pussy, where I had been groped during the day. With my cunt being always wet did not help, but some was around my tits too. Once he was satisfied he had covered everything up, he sprayed me again.

Then he said, "OK whore time to pay up. On your knees; with my cock in your mouth. And you have an audience to watch too."

As if I didn't have an audience in school every day, but maybe he didn't know that. I drooped to my knees, fishing out his cock. Running my tongue on the underside, from his ball sack to the tip, then back down, I sucked one of his nuts in to my mouth, letting it pop out. Kissing the side of his cock, till I reached the tip, a tiny drop of pre-cum was there to greet me. My lips kissed it, opening my mouth I took his cock in sliding it down, till it hit my throat. He grasped the sides of my head, in his hands, pulling my mouth to and fro in his cock. He pushed his cock deep into my mouth gaging me as he shot his load down my throat. He lasted a little longer this time. But he did cum 3 times in my mouth so far.

Once he came he pulled his cock out, I swallowed what was left, zippering him up, before he left. The girls all clapped and cheered and said I looked great sucking cocks.

Then Mistress Pam said, "OK, time to go show off the whore. We are going to the mall first to walk around, seeing if we want anything. If we do, we might not have to pay for it, except with her mouth. Then we will go to Bubba's for some good burgers. It is usually packed for dinner, so the whore will be seen a lot. Of course I'll pay for the meal with the money our little whore has made for us, but, she'll provide the tip."

She waited to see if anyone had anything to say, especially me, then added, "I want to expose her a lot, so any time you girls have to piss, take her to the bathroom with you. She can drink your piss, but she will be moving around a lot too. That way, lots of people will see her."

All the girls giggled one said, "That is great. I will drink more so I'll have to pee when we get there."

The other girls agreed with her, then Mistress Pam said, "And as for you my little cunt whore, you will not order anything. I'll order your meal and drink. But when the drink arrives you will drink it down very quickly, then we will go to the bathroom so you can refill it."

I didn't say anything, even though I wanted to tell her to go fuck off. But I knew I would be punished if I said anything, so I just kept my mouth shut.

We left I went with Mistress Pam along with two of the other Mistresses. The others got into Mistress Paula's car and we all went to the mall. I sat beside Mistress Pam on the way there and she played with my cunt the whole time. I was getting so wet I just knew it would show that I wasn't wearing pants when we got out.

We got to the parking lot she went to the very back then stopped. She told me to get out; and start walking toward the entrance. Once I was out, she drove away, I started walking. I hoped the paint covered me enough that it looked like my clothes instead of being naked. I know Mistress Pam hoped the paint would come off so I'd be seen more.

I walked up to the front entrance, the Mistresses were all waiting for me. "OK, let's go in, let's see if we can find anything we want and if we can get it for a blow job." Mistress Pam said.

We all walked into the mall I had to go first so they could watch me and the reactions of everyone else. Of course there were some other students around too, taking pictures and videos of me.

Once inside we were close to a music store, Mistress Bonnie said, "Wait, they have that new CD that I wanted. Pam can we get it"

"Well, let's see if we can. In here whore." Mistress Pam said.

We all walked into the store, Mistress Pam found this cute young guy, and she went over to him. She made me come with her, I heard what she told the guy.

She said, "I have a proposition for you. Some of my friends want a couple CD's, they don't have any money. But, I have this little whore here and she'll suck your cock if you will give them the CD's. Can you do that?"

He thought for a moment, but Mistress Pam started talking again. "You know she doesn't really have any clothes on. That is just paint. Come here whore let this guy feel your tits and cunt."

I walked closer standing by the two of them. He didn't do anything to start with, but Mistress Pam said, "Go ahead touch her. You can feel the outside of her cunt, but she is a virgin and doesn't want her cherry popped yet. But you can touch her any place else."

He reached out to me and put his hand on my little tit and played with the nipple some. Then he touched my cunt and I let him. He ran his finger up and down my slit feeling my clit grow. His fingers were getting very wet with my cunt juice. He even reached around to play with my ass.

Then he said. "OK but just two CD's for a blow job. I'll take her in the back room for her do it?"

Mistress Pam said "Or if you want, she'll do it right here. If you go in the back, I will go with you, but it is only a blow job and nothing else."

"You'll do it right here in the open" He asked me. "Where every can see you?"

"Yes, I'll do it where ever you want." I told him, knowing that is what Mistress Pam wanted me to say.

"Even though I'd enjoy you sucking my cock out here, I would get fired, so let's go to the back too seal the deal. Then you can get two CD's."

Mistress Pam and I followed him to the back room, I got on my knees in front of him. He pulled out his cock, I took him in my mouth trying to get it over with as soon as I could. I sucked him bobbing my head up and down his shaft, he didn't last long at all. He was cumming pretty quickly.

As he was cumming in my mouth, Mistress Pam said, "Don't swallow it yet cunt. Just hold it in your mouth until I say to swallow."

So that is what I did. I got him to cum in my mouth and then pulling off his cock I closed my mouth with his six ropes of cum resting on my tongue. It wasn't that good, but he did have quite a lot, so my mouth was full.

"Ok, lets finish up our deal I'll have the girls get the CD's while you put things away, meeting you at the register." Mistress Pam told him.

I left with Mistress Pam finding the other Mistresses. Mistress Pam said, "OK whore, open your mouth so the girls can see what you have. Then swallow telling them what you did so they could get their CD's."

I opened my mouth so they could see the pool of cum inside, then swallowing it all I said, "I sucked a cock so you could get two CD's."

"That is great" Mistress Bonnie said, she went to get the CD's she wanted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.