Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I was dressed ready to leave the house. Mom and dad had already left, so I locked up making my way to the secluded area to strip naked, just to get dressed again.

I did everything like I did yesterday, walking into the parking lot. My nerves were a mess because I knew Mistress Pam would not be easy on me.

I walked to the center to put on my daily show, I raised my skirt up showing my panties. Then I felt hands at my panties, they started going down my legs to my ankles, then I was nudged to pick up my feet so they could be taken.

The boy had them in his hand, he reached up to rub them on my cunt, along with getting a good feel while he did it. He said, "I am so ready to have my cock in your hot little mouth today, I've been saving up cum for you, over a week. See you around."

Once he was finished, I waited for Mistress Pam to say I could put my skirt down. She walked up to me and said, "OK whore, drop your skirt for a moment then take off your blouse and bra. You won't need them today."

I knew it would be bad, but she was going to have me topless today, or so I thought. I undid the buttons, sliding my blouse off and then my bra. I have little titties, hopping they would get a little bigger when I got older.

I stood there half naked when she said, "Now put your tee shirt on, hand me the scissors."

I reached in my bag pulling the scissors out, handing them to her, and then pulled my tee shirt on. At least I'll be covered, but I'd look funny wearing a tee shirt with a skirt.

Then I was shocked. She took the scissors and started cutting slits in my tee shirt right over my nipples. She cut holes at both my nipples putting the scissors down.

The next thing she said was. "Raise your skirt back up whore and don't move."

I was terrified about what she might do, but I reached down and raised my skirt. I stood there as normal my cunt and ass on display again, it was getting time for classes to start.

Then she took some things from her back pack. I had no idea what they were, but I knew I probably would not like it.

Then she reached down between my legs, and I found out what she had in her hand. She clipped a clamp on my cunt lip, drew it over to my leg. It had a chain on it, once she had it on me, she pulled it tight. It hurt I screamed to ask her to stop. All she did was say, "Shut the fuck up bitch!"

She took the chain wrapping it around my leg, then putting the other clamp on my pussy lip, a bit higher up. I now had clamps on the upper and lower parts of my cunt lips on the right side.

Then, she did the same on the left side. Now I had clamps on both sides of my cunt. Then she said, "Spread your legs cunt."

I was afraid to disobey her, spreading my legs slightly. I felt the clamps on my cunt pulling my lips apart.

She watched me and said, "Wider whore. Keep spreading until I say to stop."

I kept spreading my legs, I could feel my cunt opening up as my lips pulled apart. I now had my legs about a foot apart. But she wanted more, so I went another foot.

She said, "That's nice whore. Whenever you sit today, you'll have those legs apart just like that, so that nasty cunt can be seen really well. Everyone will be able to see that cunt hole, which will be fucked Saturday."

I didn't dare say anything because I knew she would make it worse for me. I just stood there with my legs opened, with my cunt totally on display to her.

Then, she reached in her bag pulling out a few more things. When I saw one item, I dreaded what was going to be done next. She had that thing that pumped my clit before.

"Don't move whore." She ordered.

Then she reached down finding my clit. Putting the tube to it, she started pumping I could feel my clit being sucked up inside the tube. She didn't stop, until she saw my clit get longer and fatter. It was starting to hurt before she stopped. Then she took the hose off, dropping the tube. I jumped because my clit was pulled down more.

But she didn't stop there. She reached up to my tits putting a tube on my left nipple and started pumping. I could see my nipple being sucked inside that tube. My nipples are long anyway, plus supper sensitive. It was getting longer with each pump, I was getting wetter, as she pumped, and it was turning me on. I get hard when I play with them, my nipple have never been so long. This was new to me and it was turning me on.

She pumped it making it longer, then she stopped. She took the hose off that one, doing it again on my right nipple. The more she pumped the wetter I was getting. Once she had them both pumped up to where she wanted them, she stood back and looked at her work.

"Now, just a few more thing, and we can go to class." She told me.

She had her red maker out, then started darkening the words above my cunt. When she finished in the front, she had my turn around so she can darken my advertisement. She said "I can't have this washing down the shower drain, now can I?"

"No Mistress we can't." I said.

She took a string from her purse and wrapped it around my waist. Taking another string, she tied one end to the string around my waist and then tied the other end to the tube on my clit. She didn't tighten it up, I wondered why she did it.

She must have known I was wondering, because she said. "When you sit down, this will tighten the string making the clit tube rise up. It will look like you have a hard on, plus your cunt hole will be seen better."

She waited for a moment, then continued as she saw I wasn't going to say anything. "Now, when in class today, you will make sure to sit on your naked ass, with your legs two feet apart, making sure that the front of your skirt is up to your waist, so everyone can see that cunt. Come find me between classes, I'll be checking your clit and nipples, to see how they are doing. I might have to pump some more. Everything stays on until I want them off. Understand cunt?"

I said, "Yes Mistress."

"Good by the end of the day you'll know not to tell me no again. Now go to class." She told me.

I let my skirt down walking into the school. No one else was in the halls, so I knew I'd be late. But it wasn't my fault. I hope Mr. Smith doesn't say anything.

As I was walking, those fucking tubes bounced, making me tingle all over. It was actually making me excited, if this keeps up, I would be cumming. But I knew I couldn't take them off.

I went into class no one said anything as I took my seat. My nipples were out of my shirt, my cunt was throbbing. Once I sat down, making sure my naked ass was in the seat, my skirt up to my waist and my legs spread. The tube stayed up, I could feel the cool air on the inside of my cunt. That told me my hole was open, anyone could see inside. I was so embarrassed. I don't think I'll piss her off again.

That class ended, there was a wet spot in my seat, when I stood. It was like a pool of hot girl juice, which I left behind. I went to find Mistress Pam. I found her, she had me raise my skirt spreading my legs. She checked my clit and nipples, then brought the pump out, giving each of the tubes 5 more pumps. I could see my nipples get even longer, feeling my clit growing too. That's when it happened, right in the main hall. I exploded in a violent orgasm, my whole body shook. The combination of pain and pleasure took hold of me, sending me to the floor. My pussy just squirted over and over, as I shook. I looked up to see the hall filled with student, along with a few teachers. I lied there trying to catch my breath, those nipple tubs going up and down, with every breath taken. I closed my eyes, I was so embarrassed that it happened, I just remained on the floor crying. After about five minutes Mistress Pam made me get up, that's when I saw Mr. Smith and Mrs. King. They both looked at me smiling. I wonder what was going through their minds.

The morning continued about the same as my first class. No one said anything about what happened or my tits on display or my nipples being bigger. And no one said anything about the tubes on me. Mistress Pam pumped my tubes a little after each class. I thought my nipples and clit were going to fall off, it hurt so badly. My cunt was opened up every time I sat down and spread my legs. I couldn't see how much it opened, but every time I could feel cool air hit my wetness inside.

Once between classes, I had to pee but knew I couldn't do it in my mouth like Mistress wants me to. I had to ask her if I could pee. I was hoping she would take that tube off my clit, but I should be so lucky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.