Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

My alarm went off, I got out of bed, putting my robe on to go shower, but before I could do that, I was going to pee in my mouth once again. I hated morning piss. I did drink my piss 3 times yesterday, it wasn't near as bad as morning piss.

I showered, brushed my teeth and went down stairs to have breakfast with mom and dad before we all had to leave. Dad left first. I was up stairs getting dressed in normal clothes, I had put my slut clothes in my book bag. I knew I was going to be exposed today, I just had no idea how.

I went back down stairs leaving before mom, which is unusual. She usually leaves right before me. But she was slow this morning; and I was rushing because I still had to change into my slut clothes.

I kissed her goodbye, on the way out the door. I knew I would be followed by someone to make sure I followed Mistress Pam's orders, so I just walked as I was heading to school.

I took a turn down a side street, finding a secluded area. I didn't see anyone around; and began to strip. I didn't know why she wanted me to take everything off, just to put it all back on, but that was her orders.

I stripped quickly, then started dressing again. I finally got dressed in my new slut clothes, putting my regular clothes in my book bag. Then I walked back up the street heading to school.

As I entered the parking lot, it seemed like there were more people there, but I wasn't sure. I think it was my nerves. I just walked to the middle of the lot like I've been doing for a week.

I stopped where I usually do, facing the school. Then, I lifted my very short skirt to show my panties to everyone. I held my skirt up high so my panties could be seen from all sides.

I just stood there waiting. It wasn't long, I felt fingers at my waist, then on my panties. They were being lowered very slowly today. I just held my tiny skirt up, waiting until my panties were removed from me.

It seemed like it took this boy forever to get my panties down to my ankles, so I could step out of them. All this time I knew everyone could see what was written on me. But I waited patiently hoping I was pleasing Mistress Pam.

Finally I was able to step out of my special dated panties. The boy said, "I get to have my cock sucked today; and you'll swallow you little whore."

I just nodded, he pawed my ass and cunt, giving me one hell of a feeling up. It made my juice drip, I never moved.

Once he walked away, I held my skirt up waiting for Mistress Pam to say I could lower it. She walked up to me and said, "Turn around so everyone can see what you have; let them read your body."

I turned so my ass was to the school, my face to the parking lot. I stayed like that for a while because she wanted to be sure everyone saw the writing on my cunt and ass.

Then she said, "Now, just stand still for a moment. I have something for you."

I stood there, she reached down and started rubbing my cunt and clit. I thought she was going to make me cum in front of everyone, but instead she pulled something from her pocket. It was strange looking, it had a tube, a plastic hose, this thing that looked like big pliers, but had some kind of gauge on it. Then she connected one end of the hose to the end of the tube, the other end to that other thing. She held the end of the tube to my clit and start working that thing with the gauge on it. I felt my clit being sucked into the tube; she kept pumping the thing, my clit kept getting longer. Once she saw my clit about an inch long, she stopped and removed the hose from the tube. My clit stayed hard like that, when she just dropped the tube. My clit bounce up and down for a little bit and it throbbed.

"This is your punishment for your attitude about my cameras. You will leave it on your clit until I decide it comes off. I hope it makes that little clit nice and long so we can play with it. I want it looking like a little cock coming out of your cunt." She told me.

She waited to see if I was going to say or do anything, but all I did was cry.

Then she said, "I liked that you followed my orders for the past couple of mornings, but from now on you will piss before getting out of bed. That way if you spill any; it'll be in your bed, so you'll sleep in it. Now put your skirt down whore."

I let my skirt fall back in place, walking in to school. That thing on my clit moved with every step I took, making my cunt tingle. I could feel my cunt juice seeping out of me. I wasn't sure if it could be seen at the bottom of my skirt. Well I could have bent over to see, but then my ass would be exposed. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up, wiping the tears from my eyes. I looked in the mirror, I saw the very end of that thing right at the hem of my skirt. I knew when I sat down; it would be totally visible to anyone looking, just like my cunt has been.

I went to my first class with Mr. Smith. I sat in my normal chair knowing I had to spread my legs, so I did. I looked down I could see my skirt almost to the top of my cunt; and that thing was right there for all to see. God, I hated her.

I made it through the class, but just before the bell rang, Mr. Smith said, "Ms. Williams I need to talk to you after class. I'll give you a note to give to Mrs. King so you won't be in trouble."

Then the bell rang. Everyone else got up and left, I stayed in my seat.

Mr. Smith said, "I have a free period, looking at you all during class showing off your cunt, I got a hard on. So I'll need you to suck my cock, too make me feel better."

All I could say was, "Yes Sir."

Mr. Smith told me to get naked so he could see my body while I sucked his cock. I just did as I was told. I was getting so horny with that thing on my clit, I'd have done anything. I got my skirt, blouse and bra off, slipped off my shoes and socks and knelt before him. He had his cock out already, but told me to stand up so he could look me over and play some.

I got off my knees, standing there waiting for him to do something. He looked me over, made me turn around, then he put his hands on my ass rubbing it, then he had my turn back to face him.

"I like the way you advertise." The whole time he was playing with my nipples, pulling and twisting them, he finished his statement. "I'll have to talk to Pam to see about having you naked more often." He said.

He reached down, flicking that damn tube. I almost fell over when he did that. It felt soooooooo good, but also hurt. He played with it for a while, flicking it, pulling it, moving it around. I had a climax right in front of him, wetting the floor, he just laughed.

"Ok whore, on your knees in the wet spot; and suck me." He ordered.

On my knees, I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock kissing the tip. Licking up and down his shaft, it got a bit thicker. I took him in my mouth. His cock wasn't that big. I think it might have been the smallest one I've had so far. It was maybe 5 or 6 inches, he didn't even hit the back of my throat. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking him, maybe 5 or 6 times. When he was cumming, pulling my head to his groin, trying to gag me. He must not get much action. He shot seven or eight ropes of cum that I swallowed, kissing his cock as he pulled away.

I got up, getting dressed he handed me the note to give to Mrs. King. I left his room, looking at what the note said.

"Whore Wendy was kept after class today so she could suck my cock. B. Smith."

That is so embarrassing, but I guess there will be other things that embarrass me this year; and the next 3 if I stay in this school.

I opened the door to Mrs. King's room, walking to her desk. I apologized for being late handing her the note from Mr. Smith. She read it, saying loud enough for everyone to hear "Did it taste good?"

I said, "Yes, Ma'am."

Then I took my seat, but couldn't sit real still because of that thing on my clit. It was really causing me to move around; trying to get comfortable, it didn't help any. When I moved, it moved causing my clit to feel like it would explode.

The bell rang, I got up and walked out. I was in the hall when my skirt was raised up over my ass, being tucked into my waist band. Then I heard Mistress Pam say, "It stays like that until the end of this next class."

I didn't say anything, I just kept walking. Now my ass was out for everyone to see the writing, which says "I suck cock and lick pussy." I guess she wanted everyone to know my mouth was free game. But she stayed with me and said, "If anyone says they want you sucking their cock or licking their pussy, tell them to talk to me. Then if they pay me enough, I will give them a note to give to you, so you can suck them off. Keep the note to give back to me."

I nodded I understood, then she added, "In this next class, I want you to ask the teacher if you can come up to talk with her. I know you'll be able too. When talking with her, keep your ass to the class. Stay there for about 5 minutes, then return to your seat. When talking to her, tell her you would love to lick her pussy sometime."

"Yes Mistress, I will do as you say." I said.

I didn't want to do any of the things she wanted me to do, but I had no other choice. I had to do anything she wanted with anyone she said, no matter where it was.

Getting to the class with my ass naked was not something I wanted to do, but had to do. I got into the class; and sat down. Sitting was one way to cover my naked ass. Mrs. Lamb was at her desk; and started the class.

I waited until she stopped talking, then I raised my hand. "Yes, Wendy." She acknowledged me.

"Mrs. Lamb, may I come to your desk; and talk to you for a moment?" I asked.

"Yes, come here." She said.

I got up, slowly walking to her desk. I knew the rest of my class could see my ass; and read what it says. I got to her desk, staying in front of it. I asked a few questions about class. I figured I was there for about 5 minutes; and said, "Mrs. Lamb, I would love to lick your pussy someday, soon I hope."

She laughed, then said, "Well, you little whore you'll be licking my pussy soon. But not in class like Mrs. King had you do. Now go sit down."

I turned around so she could see my ass, walking back to my seat. I was so embarrassed, but did what my Mistress made me do. And my clit was aching now, I was so wet, that every chair I got out of had a big wet spot on it, I really needed to cum again. I hope she takes that thing off real soon.

The class was over, as I left Mrs. Lamb winked at me. In the halls, I was walking when Mistress Pam come up behind me, lowering my skirt. She said, "Just wanted to advertise a little. You did a good job, I've got some boys wanting a blowjob. During lunch time today, you'll be sucking them. They all have a notes"

I knew I was going to be doing it, so I didn't have anything to say.

Then she asked," How is your clit? Does it hurt? Or does it feel good?"

I had to tell her, saying, "It doesn't really hurt, but doesn't feel great either. It tingles, when it moves it makes me want to cum. Can you take it off me now, please?"

"I can, but what will you do for me to earn it?" She said.

"I'll do anything if you take it off." I was being desperate.

"Would you spend the rest of the day naked?" She asked.

"Please not that Mistress. I'm seen enough without having to walk around naked. Please don't make me." I was begging.

"That's what I thought, so the thing stays on your clit. But I need to fix your skirt. Stand still." She ordered.

My skirt is short as it is, but she rolled it one more time, stood back and looked. "Yes, I can see it now. Leave it like that, if anyone asks what it is, show it to them, explain what it's doing to you."

Of course some of my ass was showing again. I hated doing all this for her, the more I do the more she has against me. Maybe I should have just said I'd go naked just to get that thing off me. I went to the next class; and when I sat down all of my cunt was showing because of how short she made my skirt.

One girl came up to me and said, "What is that thing sticking out of your pussy?"

"I don't know what it is called, it sucked on to my clit, pulling it out. See." I said lifting my skirt out of the way to show her.

She looked at it funny, then she actually touched it. I jumped because it moved sending a quiver up my spine. Her touch made my clit more sensitive.

She laughed, then said, "Is it true. The writing on your ass. "You suck cock and lick pussy?"

I told her it was true, then she asked me to lick hers. I told her to talk with Mistress Pam, she'd tell me if I could or not. She told me she would ask. She said she never had been licked before, she'd like to know what it felt like.

I made it thru to lunch time, I wanted to get something to eat. But once again, Mistress Pam came up beside me saying, "I want you naked right now. Strip everything off cunt."

I hadn't even made it into the cafeteria yet; and I was taking my clothes off in the hallway in front of everyone. I got naked, she took my clothes and shoes and said, "Follow me."

I did as she said, she walked thru the gym and out the door. Then she took me to the football field where I saw a group of boys by the bleachers. Once we got to the bleachers, we stopped. I noticed one of the boys had my panties, I knew I was going to be sucking dicks for lunch. I just wondered how much she made on me today.

She said, "OK my whore, you are going to start sucking dicks for lunch. Start with the one with your panties, then do the rest. You had better finish before lunch is over, or you'll have to stay naked, when you go to class late. I already spoke with your teacher, if you're late he'll put you in the corner so everyone can see your naked ass. Get down on your knees bitch; and start sucking, oh and don't forget to bring the notes to me."

I dropped to my knees, the boy with the panties stepped up putting his cock in my face. I didn't kiss it or lick it this time. I didn't want to waste my time. I just took him in my mouth, bobbing my head sucking and stroking, to get him off. He shot his cum in my mouth; and I swallowed it down. He pulled his cock out, the next boy stepped up to get his cock sucked. I did the same with him, soon I had another mouthful of cum. I swallowed it getting the next cock. All lunch period I sucked cock after cock, hopping I was able to finish up before the bell rang. I counted 10 cocks that I had in my mouth, my belly full of cum. Not a very good lunch, but it's full of protein, it was enough to stop me from being hungry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.