Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

After we walked in, I told Mistress that mom had left some money in case she wasn't home when we got back, they told me we could order pizza, or go out for burgers.

She said, "I think pizza would be good, then when they get here, you can answer the door naked. Won't that be fun?"

She called a pizza place ordering what she wanted, and said we had about 30 minutes before it arrived. I checked the answer machine to see if there were any messages, there was one.

It was mom saying, "Hi honey, we won't be back until about midnight. Be sure to clean up your mess. See you in the morning."

We went to my bedroom getting all my clothes together. She picked out what I'd have on when I arrived at school including the panties. She also had me sign my name on the panties and date them. I had to sign them as "Whore Wendy". She told me that I could wear my regular clothes when leaving the house, but on the way to school. I had to strip naked, then redress in my new slut clothes. And when she said naked, I had to remove everything I had on, including my panties, bra and shoes, then redress in my slut clothes. That way I would arrive as she wanted. She marked the other outfits for the rest of the week, having me sign each pair of panties with the date I would wear them.

By then it was almost time for the pizza, she said, "OK, whore, you will answer the door totally naked, making sure he sees what it says you are a "WHORE" written above your cunt. Then, you'll invite him in so you can get the money from the kitchen. You'll turn and slowly walk to the kitchen so he can read your ass."

I stood naked, listening to what she was saying. I didn't like it, but I had no choice.

"Then, once you come back to pay him, ask if he read your ass, offer him a blowjob. You had better be sucking his cock before he leaves, swallowing all his cum. If you don't, you will be in big trouble. Understand whore?"

"Yes Mistress, I do understand, I'll do as you say. Are you going to make a movie of me doing it?" I asked.

"Of course my little whore. I have to make lots of money. I wasn't making any all summer because my last whore left. So now you'll have to make up for lost time." She told me.

"OK, I guess I'll be doing a lot of movies, if I have to make up for all summer." I said, kind of disgusted.

"Don't get an attitude cunt, or you will be sorry." She yelled at me.

That scared me, but before I could say anything, the doorbell rang. I knew I had to do this or my parents would see everything I have done just to become a cheerleader, but I didn't have to like it.

She said, "Show time whore, make it good, and make me proud."

I walked to the door, took a deep breath, and then opened it wide, with a smile on my face. There before me stood a giant of a black man, well over 6 foot 4 inches tall, an older guy that I would guess to be about 35 or 40. His eyes just about popped out of his head looking at the young naked teen before him. I did notice he had a bulge in his pants. His eyes roamed over my body stopping at the words above my cunt.

I waited until he caught his breathe, then said, "Please come in. I'll get your money. How much was it?"

He stuttered, telling me it was $14.95, I turned away from him as he stepped inside, closing the door. I paused so he could get a good look at my ass; reading that "I suck cock and eat pussy". Then I slowly walked to the kitchen, wiggling my ass. I picked up the money, seeing Mistress Pam with that fucking camera taping everything. Then I turned going back out, with money in hand.

I gave him the cash, telling him to keep the change, which was about $5.00. Then I asked, "Did you read my ass?"

He stumbled on his words, but managed to say he did read it.

So I said, "Well, can I suck your cock? What my ass says is true! So far today, I've sucked off 12 guys, licked 7 pussies. You Sir would make my 13th cock, I would love to do it for you." I didn't tell him about sucking a dog's cock.

The man couldn't say anything. I hoped he wasn't having a heart attack. But, he just nodded and smiled, to indicate he would like that. So, I knelt down before him, reaching up to his waist. I unsnapped his pants, then pulled the zipper down. I took the waist of his pants in my fingers, pulling them down, taking his underwear along also. His cock sprang free, it scared me. I had never seen a black cock, let alone one so big. I would guess about 8 inches and pretty thick for an old guy and it was still soft. With my inexperience of cock, I wonder if this thing would fit in my mouth once it got hard. Most of the cocks I sucked today, have been 6 to 8 inches, from thin to medium thickness.

I kissed the tip and it jumped, making me squeal in delight. My pink tongue slid down the side of that black snake. It started to expand, as my tongue traveled back up to the large mushroom head. I licked it from tip to base, and back again. As my tongue kept sliding over that veined monster, it kept growing. A few minutes later I had him fully hard, it stood a good 91/2 inches from his body, with a slight curve upward. My drool glisten on his black skin, a dribble of clear fluid formed at the slit, of that angering looking cock. I thought the poor guy was going to fall over, his knees shook so badly. He didn't ... as I licked back up to the tip, stretching my lips over the head, I took him in my mouth, tasting the salty fluid on my tongue. Pushing my mouth down widening it, until the head hit my throat, making me gag. I gazed at maybe five and a half inches, still sticking out of my mouth. I tried to wrap my right hand around his meat, but it was so thick, I could only get part of it, I grabbed his left leg for leverage, his hands resting on top of my head.

I know Mistress Pam would only expect me deep throating this monster, it was going to take some doing. I pulled back until just the head was in my mouth. I used my tongue, licking him, pushing him back down till I felt his cock hit my throat, I swallowed. Moving back to the head, adding more spit, I swallowed him again. I bobbed up and down on that shaft, I kept adding more saliva, each time going down a bit more. After five minutes of working him down my throat; I was deep throating him, my nose pressed in to his black pubic hair, I loved the feeling of my throat being stretched. I knew I shouldn't like doing this, but it felt good, plus my cunt was dripping wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.