Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke up around 7:00 I felt pretty good, but then the thought of the day come back to me. I knew I would have to suck cock today, then I would be totally exposed on Monday, when I had to wear those slutty clothes Mistress had bought. I worried about the time when Mistress would have someone paint my clothes on, and I had to be around everyone virtually naked.

I decided to check my email, I turned on my computer and there was a message from Mistress Pam. It said to look at the attachment before reading the message. I did ... and was shocked to see myself naked in the mall. The next picture was me trying on the clothes, but also showed me naked. I hoped she only sent these to me, because I couldn't afford to have my parents, or anyone else see them.

I then read the letter she sent with the pictures.

Whore, I hope you enjoyed seeing yourself in public naked. I sent these just to show you I have them, if you don't do everything I say, your parents will get them along with a lot of other people.

Now, I am going to pick you up this morning around 9:00 AM. Be prepared to spend a long day with me. I will come to your home, I want you to be ready to let me in. Have a dress on ... that you can take off quickly. When I come to your door, let me in, we will go to your room real quick. I have to bring your clothes that I fixed along with those I'd bought so you'll have something to wear to school on Monday.

I want so bad to make you leave the house naked, but knowing your parents will be home I can't do that. But someday you will.

I want you to know that you will be sucking at least one cock today and that first one, Toby's will be very memorable for you. I don't want any trouble out of you. You'll obey me or your parents will see you for what you are.

We are going to have so much fun today. Well at least I and the other Mistresses will have fun with you. I am so horny; I think you'll eat my pussy before we go out. See you soon,

Mistress, Pam.

I shut the computer down and went to get showered. Once I finished that, I went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were there having breakfast. I got a bowl of cereal, sitting with them for a while. I told them that Pam was coming over to pick me up for practice today. Then mom said, "Once we finish breakfast, we have to go out for a little while. We will probably be gone for most of the day. Have fun today, we will see you this evening. We don't know if we will be back before dinner, so we left some money on the counter so you can get some pizza, or have Pam go out with you for burgers. Is that OK?"

I told them that would be fine then finished my breakfast. They also finished eating and got ready to leave. Soon they were gone, I had the house to myself for a short time. I thought about doing something daring then decided to do it.

I called Mistress Pam; when she answered, I said, "Mistress, your little whore has some good news for you. My parents have gone out for the day, I'm all alone. May I meet you at the door naked? I'll even come out to get my clothes if you wish."

I don't know why I put myself in that position. The other night I Googled "Why people like to be naked" ... what I found is something called exhibitionism thanks to Wikipedia. As I read the pages, I started to think that is way I got so excited when I get exposed.

I couldn't back out of it. Besides, I was getting so hot and excited. My cunt was so very wet, along with the tops of my legs. I just wanted to please Mistress Pam.

Mistress Pam giggled on the phone and said, "Well whore, you are doing better than I thought. Yes, you will greet me naked ... but not inside. I'll be there right at 9:00. At 8:55 I want you to open your front door, step onto your porch. Put your hands on your head spreading your legs. You will not move until I tell you to. Understand Cunt?"

"Yes Mistress, I will do that for you." I told her.

We hung up and I stripped off my clothes and waited. I still had about 30 minutes before she was to arrive. I dropped down on the couch, slowly running my fingers through my cunt toying with my clit, not bringing myself off, just lightly playing, and waiting on her.

I don't really know why I was so excited being with her, knowing she was going to expose me more in public, taking more movies of me. That would just put more nails in my coffin. I am sure when she makes me suck my first cock, it'll be videotaped. Then I wondered what it was going to be like having a big hard cock in my mouth, would it feel like my fingers, when I sucked them the other night. Would I have to swallow when he shot his load? Of course I would, she already made me eat cum from my own cunt, so why wouldn't I have to swallow it straight from a cock.

I was lost in thought, as my fingers slowly played on my clit, then I looked at the clock. It was time. I got up opening the door. I looked around to see if anyone was looking, I didn't see anyone. I stepped onto the porch, spreading my legs putting my hands on my head. Then I stood and waited.

I didn't dare look around to see if any of the neighbors saw me standing naked on my porch because if I did, I probably would have run back inside. It seemed like forever before Mistress Pam pulled into the drive way, she parked at the very end. I knew why she did it; so I would have to walk farther out to the street to get my clothes and carry them back in.

She just sat there for a little while I'm sure she was making another movie of me. I'm getting so deep into this, I'll never get out ... and if we stay in this town for the next 4 years, I'll be one slutty whore by the time I graduate.

Finally she got out and I was correct. She was making a new movie. She walked slowly up the house with the camera going the whole time. When she got up to the steps, she said "Is your door unlocked cunt?"

I said, "Yes Mistress."

"Good just stand there until you see my trunk open. Then when it opens, walk slowly to my car bring in two of the bags. Put them on the porch walk back and get two more. You will continue until you have all your clothes on the porch. Once they are on the porch, go back close my trunk standing at the back of the car until I say to come back."

I thought it would be easy. I didn't realize she was going to make me expose myself to my neighbors so much, when I told her I was alone. I thought I would just go get my clothes, come back in and then we would leave. But she decided to play with me some, having a lot more video footage of me in front of my house. My parents would really kill me if they saw what I was doing.

I waited until her trunk opened then walked to her car picking up 2 bags. There were 6 total, which means I had to make 3 trips for the clothes then one more to close the trunk. I walked back up the drive way setting the bags on the porch, slowly walked back to her car for the next 2. I made the 3 trips, still wasn't sure if anyone saw me. Then I went back to close the trunk, waiting for her to say I could come back to the house.

I don't know how long it was before she told me to come up to the house. Then I had to carry all the bags into my room, putting them in my closet. Once that was done, she told me I had to lick her pussy before we left. I was happy to do that for her, I started enjoying eating all the girls' pussies.

She got on my bed pulling her skirt up spreading her legs. I kissed my way up her silky thighs, I could see she was excited from the wet spot that could be seen, and I used my teeth to get her panties off. I could see that Mistress had no bra on today her nipples stood proud under her shirt. The fiery color of her public hair trimmed neatly in the shape of a "V", her lips cleanly waxed. The smell of fresh clean pussy hit me, as I moved back up her thighs planting little kisses along the way to heaven. My tongue pushed into her lips at the base moving upward, gathering her nectar along the way. Her taste was sweet and salty today. My tongue passed over her nub, I kept my tongue tip stroking it and felt it firm up extending. As my tongue worked her clit her moaning became louder, I keep flipping it back and forth, her body started to squirm. Her hands cupped her tits, pulling at her nipples thru her shirt. Her orgasm swept through her. I buried my tongue in her hole, she was cumming in my mouth. She was wild, bucking against me, her thighs clasping my head between them, "Oh my God! That feels so good, you little slut. I'm cumming so hard. Ah, God, cumming!" She groaned, thrashing on the bed as I kept her cumming. Then she grab the back of my head, pulling me up by the hair. "Stop, cunt; oh my God, please stop!" Looking into her gray eyes, my face dripping with her juices. "I can't ... just stop cunt!" She let go of my hair, falling back. I watched her tits rise and fall, as she tried to catch her breath. I kissed her thighs as she calmed down. I felt proud that I was able to that to her. Afterwards I was told to put her panties back on with my teeth which was difficult. But I did it. She would not let me wash my face off, she said I looked good with a pussy facial.

We started to leave and I said, "Mistress Pam, may I take some clothes with me in case my parents do make it home before me?"

She looked at me; I thought she was going to tell me no, but she said, "Yes I guess you can. Just bring your little dress. Better yet, I'll carry it so you can't hide that hot little whore body."

I picked up my dress handing it to her. Then we went out the door. I made sure I had my key, that the door was locked. Then we walked to her car. Of course she made me walk to her side, around the back and then to my door. I was totally naked the whole time.

"I really liked that my little whore. Any time your parents are not home, you will be naked, you will call me when you are. I'll tell you what I want." She told me.

All I said was, "Yes Mistress."

She drove out of my neighborhood, turning like she was going to the school, but drove right on past it. I didn't ask where we were going, but was sure I would be exposed a lot today, it was going to be the day I became a cock sucker.

She drove about 10 miles, pulling onto a dirt road. It was about 5 minutes later, she pulled up to this nice looking cabin in the woods. I noticed a lot of cars already there, wondering where we were and who was here.

She said, "Ok my little Wendy Whore we are here. I expect you to do everything I say, with no back talk. If you don't I have it all set up to send your movies and pictures to everyone. Your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends from your old school and many more. Now am I going to have a problem today, because some things you'll do you won't want to."

I said, "No, I will do everything you say there won't be a problem. I just don't want my parents to see what I have done for you, especially what I did this morning at home. It would kill them."

"Very good whore, But I have one thing to do before we go meet everyone. I want you to stand in front of me and put your hands on your head. Do not move." She said.

I did what she said, she knelt down in front of me and took out a marker, then started to write something right above my cunt. I couldn't see what she was writing, but did not move.

"Once she was done, she stood up and said, "All done. Now everyone knows you are a whore."

I looked down and noticed she had written

"I AM A

WHORE"

In big red letters just above the slit of my cunt. That was embarrassing.

"I like the looks of it. Once we get your cherries popped, I might have it tattooed there. Wouldn't that be nice; then you would always be a whore." She laughed as she walked away.

I just stood there looking, hopping she would not put that there permanently. Then she said, "Come on whore your fans are waiting."

I started walking with her to the house, but then she turned to go around the house to the back yard. Once we were around the house, I saw the whole first string offense of the football team, along with the other Mistresses. They all cheered when they saw me.

Mistress Pam said, "OK guys, here is the whore. Remember she is still a virgin; she'll leave a virgin today. The only cherry hole we take today is her mouth. Once she sucks her first cock, you can all get blowjobs from her. All but you girls, but she'll lick your pussies. Now I need a beer."

Charles stepped up handing her a beer, then put his hands on my naked skin. He touched my tits and ass, even rubbing along my cunt lips. He said, "I can't wait to get that hot little mouth on my cock. Pam won't do it for me, but I know you will, I'll be so happy when it's my turn."

Mistress Pam took my hand and said, "Do you want a beer before we start. I know you are young, but a beer would calm your nerves. How about it?"

"Yes, I think that would be good. I never had one before." I said.

I was given a beer taking a sip of it. It was a little bitter, but nice and cold. I drank some more it started to tasted better with each swallow. I heard the rest of them talking about my body, how sexy and hot it looked, how they wanted to fuck me. They couldn't wait for their blowjobs from me today. And that meant I would suck more than one cock.

I was in a daze and didn't realize I had finished the beer. Mistress Pam took it from me saying, "OK my whore, it is time to suck your first cock. Now remember I said it would be memorable, you told me you would do anything I wanted."

"Yes I will do what you say." I said, I think my words were a little slurred, but wasn't sure.

Mistress Pam led me to the middle of the yard having me kneel. She whispered to me, "I expect you to comply or you know what happens. Don't disappoint me whore."

I nodded, then she said, "Bring Toby out."

I looked up and almost got up to run away. Someone was leading a big German Sheppard out toward me. I yelled, "No I can't ... do that. It's a dog. I can't ... please no!"

Mistress Pam leaned over me to hold me in place and said, "If you don't suck the dog's cock, swallowing his cum, then you will be taken home naked; and your parents will see all the movies. Now are you going to do it or do we leave now."

"Please Mistress Pam; I don't want to suck a dog. Please don't make me." I cried.

"Are you going to suck it; or do your parents see your movies. Your choice to make, you have 30 seconds to answer." She told me.

"I can't let my parents see what I've done, so you gave me no other choice. I'll suck his cock, but you'll have to help me. I don't know what to do." I cried.

"Good little whore. I'll be right here to guide you in sucking dog cock. I'm going to have him brought over in front of you, will tell you what to do every step of the way." She told me.

I don't know how she knew so much about sucking a dog dick, since she says she won't suck any cock. I guessed she made the girl last year do it too. And probably others too.

She motioned for the dog to come, it was right in front of me. He stuck his tongue out and licked my face. I couldn't move. I was terrified, I'm not crazy about dogs they scare me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.