Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I almost ran to my bedroom and stripped down. Got my robe on and went to the bathroom. Got a nice hot shower and went back to my room, I slipped on some shorts and a t- shirt. Then I went to talk with the parents for a while before dinner.

I told them I was doing well in school, and have become pretty popular since I was a cheerleader. They warned me about boys, but I told them not to worry, I wasn't going to be with any boys for a while. If they only knew what I was going to be doing, for Mistress Pam.

We ate dinner, I went to my room saying I had homework to do. I got it all done quickly, then went back out to visit with my parents.

About eight o-clock I went back to my room, I had to do one more thing for Mistress Pam; and that was to lick my cunt. Before I did that I checked my e-mail and had one from Mistress Pam.

She said; "My slutty little whore, I have something for you to do tomorrow. I'll fix it so you can miss a class, but you'll be in class. In your English class, Mrs. King wants her pussy licked. So, you'll get out of your previous class with Mr. Smith and rush to her room. There you will strip naked and put your clothes in her desk. Be quick, or the rest of the class will see you. Then you will get under her desk and wait for her to sit down. She'll spread her legs and you'll lick her pussy. She wants to cum, but only when the class is leaving. So you'll take your time eating her all during class. Don't disappoint me. She'll let you out, you'll dress, once she cums in your mouth.

You're wonderful Mistress, Pam

P.S. Don't forget to practice eating your hot little cunt tonight. I want you to be able to stick your tongue in that fuck hole, to be able to suck cum from it when you start getting fucked. YOU WILL BE TESTED TOMORROW!!! You know what happens if you don't pass!!

I knew she meant every word she said, she would make me go naked in school; and maybe walk home like that too. So, I had to do it, I decided I'd not stop until I licked my cunt again.

It was so much easier when the other girls held my legs and arms and made me bend. But I worked at it and was finally, able to lick the top of my cunt. I kept bending, getting my knees beside my head and pushing my cunt toward my mouth. I kept working until I had my tongue licking my slit. I actually got my tongue inside my cunt, and I was having such a great time. I licked myself over and over, my legs started to shake and then it hit, I was Cumming so hard, my mouth felling with my hot liquid. I never thought I could cum by licking myself, but it was so good to do it. I knew Mistress Pam would be proud and happy with me. And I would be able to get dressed.

I cleaned myself up and went to bed, knowing what I had to do in the morning. I would be exposed in the morning and then I would have to lick one of my teachers, for 45 minutes making her cum as class ended. I didn't want to do any of this, but I can't let my parents see me walking around naked like I have been.

I went to sleep and slept pretty good. I woke up in the morning and felt horny. I don't know why. I lay in bed and thought about why, I might feel this way, but I couldn't find a reason. I know I've been doing lots of sexual things, but didn't think that was it, because deep down I hated what I was doing. But as I lay there, I felt that feeling in my cunt, before I knew what I was doing, I was bent over licking myself and enjoying it a lot. I made myself cum; then got up, showered and got ready for school.

I ate my breakfast and headed out to school. I knew I had to show off this morning, but for some reason it was getting easier. I walked to the parking lot, went to the middle, to my spot, where I have been showing my cunt and ass for a few days.

I stood there seeing all the kids waiting for my show, along with Mrs. King waiting too. I had never seen any of the teachers, watching my show before. But I knew in second period I would be licking her pussy, so I guess she wanted to see what I looked like as a boy took off my panties.

I raise my skirt up around my waist making sure it was all up and my panties could be seen all the way around. I held my skirt like that for a few minutes, and then felt hands on my ass, and then the waist of my panties. They were being pulled down slowly.

I just stood there while some boy pulled my panties down my legs, exposing my ass and cunt to all the other students. He got them to my feet and I picked up my legs one at a time so he could remove them. And just as before, he put the crotch in my mouth. He put his hand on my cunt, saying "someday soon, I'll fuck this. I just know it will be worth every cent I spend." Then he slapped my ass and walked away.

I just stood there waiting to be told I could lower my skirt and put my panties in my bag. I really didn't want to be standing out here like this, but I had no choice.

Mistress Pam finally told me I could lower my skirt and put my panties away. I did quickly and started walking to the school.

As I was walking, Mrs. King stopped me and said, "Wendy, here is a note that will get you out of your first period class early. I don't have a class first period. So just go on in and get ready. I will be in shortly with the rest of the class. Make sure you are hidden and ready to please me."

Then she walked away. I looked at the note, it said, "Please excuse Wendy Williams 10 minutes early so she can come to my class room, get naked and eat my pussy."

God it is starting. I am being used by one teacher, and another one knows what I'm doing. I hope it doesn't happen often, but I have a feeling once I am fucked the first time, I will be quite busy.

I walked to math class, handing my teacher, Mr. Smith the note Mrs. King gave me. He read it then chuckled and said, "We can do that. Hope you enjoy her."

I blushed and then took my seat. Of course with the way I had to roll my skirt keeping my legs spread, my cunt was on display; I saw Mr. Smith looking right at it. And most of the boys could see it also.

I was trying to learn some new math problems, that helped took my mind off what I was going to do this morning. I figured at lunch time I would be naked in the cafeteria again. I had no idea when Mistress Pam would make me eat myself. I knew I could do it; and would have my clothes back on afterwards.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Smith said, "Wendy, it is time for you to leave now. Have fun."

I got up, gathered my books and left his classroom. I went to where my English class was supposed to be and went in. The room was empty. I put my books away, then I stripped naked, just as Mistress Pam had said I had to. I put my skirt, blouse, bra and shoes in Mrs. King's desk, then crawled under it. I had to crawl in backwards so I could face her chair as she sat down. Then, I waited.

I sat thinking of how wrong this was. I am naked under a teacher's desk, about to eat one of my teacher's pussies. It was so wrong, but exciting at the same time, but I knew it had to be done. I will not do anything to make Mistress Pam show my parents, what I've turned into. I thought about what she had told me about the girl that was doing this last year. I wondered if she had to get under a desk. But Mistress Pam said that the girl had started to enjoy what she was made to do; and actually said she was sad when she had to leave.

Once again, my thoughts were interrupted by the bell, then I could hear my classmates coming into the room. I was so scared that one of them would see me under here. But, no one did. I waited for Mrs. King to sit down.

I heard her asking the kids to be quiet, she then gave them a writing assignment to do. I guess that way she could concentrate on what I was about to do with her. Then she sat down, hiking her dress up to her waist as she pulled her chair closer to her desk.

She reached down and patted my head and whispered, "Begin Wendy."

She spread her legs and I saw her pussy in front of me. It was kind of nice. She didn't shave it, but it was trimmed nice. I leaned my head forward and kissed the top of her slit, and then stuck my tongue out. I knew I had to go slow because she didn't want to cum before the end of the class. I made slow love to her pussy, I know I had to make it last for about 35 minutes, before I made her cum. So, I licked up her slit and avoided her clit. Poking my tongue in and out of her hole. Kissing her thighs, running my tongue from knee to mound, just loving her lower half in front of me.

I looked at her pussy as I ate her, and saw that even an older woman has a pussy that looks just like a young girl. I guess all pussies look alike.

I kept licking around her outer lips and once in a while dipped my tongue into her hole, from time to time my tongue would hit her ass hole. She liked it and started squirming in her seat. I didn't know how long I had been licking her and how much time I had left before class was over. So, I just kept licking lightly all around her pussy.

She knew when to put her pussy into me and when she did, I licked harder and found her clit, licking and sucking it. I licked her inside and outside and again found her clit and sucked it. She was ready to cum, I could tell. So I put more effort into what I was doing and suddenly, she reached down, grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her crotch. I knew it was time so I licked and sucked harder. She started cumming just as the bell rang. I didn't hear her, but knew she let out some moans and groans and I wondered if the class had heard her or seen her humping my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.