Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

"Now before we start with part 2, I want you naked all the way. Blouse, bra and shoes. Take them off." She told me.

This was starting to bother me some. I hope I can get my clothes back before I have to go home. I didn't want to be totally naked, but if that's what I have to do to be a cheerleader, what the hell. I started undoing my blouse and took it off, followed by my bra, then my shoes and socks. Now I was totally naked in school.

"OK, Wendy here is part two of your initiation. Are you ready?" Miss Pam asked.

"Yes, I guess so." What could be worse than what she has had me do all day around everyone in school? I stood naked before all the other cheerleaders whom were clothed.

"Part two is that you are going to be our cheerleader slave for the rest of the year. You will do anything and everything we say, and will do it where ever we say, with any one we wish. Do you understand that bitch?" Miss Pam said.

"I will not do that. Let me get dressed and go home. I will not be a cheerleader if that's what it takes. I thought you liked me, but I guess you just want to use me." I said, looking for my clothes.

"Well, what happened to I'll do anything to be a cheerleader? What do you think going half naked today was about? You will do as we say, because you wouldn't want your parents and friends from back where you came from to see you walking around naked in school do you? If you walk out of here, they will get it all. From the time you lifted your little skirt to show your panties, allowing some boy you have no idea who it was take them off you. And then standing there showing off your naked bald cunt and ass."

I started crying I knew I was beat, deep down for reason that in can't explain, I found all this to be exciting, I still deep down had the need to run away from here.

Miss Pam continued. "But if you stay and do as we all want and be our little slutty slave for the rest of the year, no one will know anything. No one that has pictures of you will show them to anyone and the teachers won't say anything either. I promised all of them something to let you walk around like you did today."

I knew I was set up and don't even know why I went along with what she had me doing today. I guess I wanted to be a cheerleader so damn bad.

"So what will it be Wendy? Will you stay or walk away?" She asked me.

"I will stay, but why me? Why pick on me like you did? Why do you want to hurt me so much?" I stuttered.

"I am glad you decided to stay with us. We will have so much fun this year." She said.

Waiting for a few moments, she said, "Now why. Well, you see you came to this school acting so prim and proper like you were the best. Then you started hitting on my boyfriend, Charles. That pissed me off. So we got together and made a plan to take you down a few notches and make you pay."

"I didn't know he was yours. He came on to me, I didn't go to him, and we didn't do anything." I tried to explain.

"It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. You were with him in his car. You made plans to date him. So, you will pay. But don't worry, you will be with him again, I just don't know when." She told me.

"Now that you have me to use, what is it I will be doing. Probably walking around naked again?" I said in kind of a smart ass way.

"Well if that's what you want to do, we can make it happen. I hadn't planned on exposing you again, but since you want it, we will. Every school morning from now on, when you get to school, you will do just what you did today. Stand in the lot and raise your skirt. I'll pick a new boy every day to pull your panties down. But he will give them back to you this time. Don't want you to run out." She said.

I have got to learn to shut my big mouth. If I hadn't said anything I wouldn't be showing off my ass and pussy everyday. Damn it. I was upset now and those words just came out. But I guess from now on, I will have a pussy and ass seen by everyone.

"I didn't mean it that way," I said, "I was just saying that because you already made me do it once. I don't really want to do that everyday."

"It doesn't matter what you want Wendy, it is what we want. We own you now, you'll do whatever we want; we want you showing your ass and cunt every day." Miss Pam said.

I hung my head down crying, and new I was going to do whatever they wanted me to do. I didn't want to be in trouble with my parents, but for some reason it was getting me excited to be treated this way.

Then Miss Pam started talking again. "You asked what you will be doing for us this year. Well to start with, you will be doing cheers with us at every game. You are really good at it, I'd be a fool not to have you with us. But you will also be doing other things too. One thing you will do is eat all of our pussies, which will start tonight. We hate showing boys our pussies and since you are our slave, you get the pleasure of eating us."

She waited to see if I had any thing to say. I just stood there waiting to hear more. I was getting excited, wanting to do as she said. I remember reading something about people that liked to be humiliated and submissive to other more aggressive person. I'm starting to think that I'm that type of person.

"You will also be a stand in with our boyfriends. We are all virgins like you, so we won't fuck them. And none of us like sucking cocks, unless it was to bribe a teacher. So Wendy, you will be sucking their cocks and eventually they will all fuck your cunt and ass."

Again she paused. I heard this and my stomach turned and I swallowed hard. I had never even seen a real cock before, (I'd seen pictures) and she was saying I would have them in my mouth, pussy and ass. I don't know if I can do that, but I couldn't let my parents know what I did today.

"And, we will need some extra money; so you will be sold for sex to the other kids in school. All transactions will go thru us, and then you will be told who to fuck or suck. You will never know how much they paid for you, and, you are not to ask. It's so good that your sweet mommy put you on the pill. That way we won't have to worry about you getting pregnant."

Pausing again I watched all of them grinning. I wasn't after being told I would end up as a prostitute; for the cheerleading squad.

Then Miss Pam started again. "And since all the teachers didn't see you today, you will be servicing them for their help. Once we pop your cherry, you will be fucking the teachers too. And if the football team wins, a game, you'll be theirs to gang bang after the game, along with the coach's, to show them how much we like them."

I was going to be a very busy girl this year, but I had to do everything they said; because they had pictures and videos of me walking around naked today. I guess the only bright side; I was still going to be a cheerleader like I wanted and popular too.

"Now, we will call you whore, slut, cunt or anything else we want, but won't call you Wendy! You will address us as Mistress with our first name, do you understand slut!" "Yes, Mistress Pam" "Good. It is getting late and we all want to cum. So it is time for you to earn your spot on the team. You are going to lick every pussy here and make them cum. So get busy. Once we are all satisfied and you have thanked them, by saying 'Thank you Mistress for allowing this slut to lick your pussy. And all you have to do is add their name.' Then we can all go home and get ready for tomorrow." Mistress Pam said to me.

I was broken at this point, my pussy was so wet from the excitement. I still could not understand, why being turned in to a submissive to this bunch of girls, made my vagina twitch. I went to one of the new girls as Mistress Pam had told me to do, she had her panties off and pussy exposed. I leaned into her mound putting my tongue to her pussy lips. I swept it from bottom to top in one long sweep, I did not want this at all, but for some reason, I was excited.

I sucked up all their juice's, licking all their pussies, for them and made each one of them cum, with my mouth. That was the first time I had ever eaten a pussy, but I did enjoy it. And I thanked all of them. Mistress Mary, Paula, Joyce, Bonnie, Pat, and Angie. Mistress Pam was the last one to have her pussy licked. I dropped to my knees before her. The scent of her sexually heat jumped at me, shivers shook my body, I felt her arousal, her pussy pulsing and aching. Her plump labia flushed red, emerging in its full glory was her clitoris. She was hot after watching me eat the other girl to orgasm. The tip of my tongue slid over her outer lips, till it hit her clit, which she grabbed the back of my head smashing my face in her cunt. My tongue worked over her clit, she ground her pussy on my face. It did not take long till she was screaming out her climax, "oh you little cunt sucker, your amazing." Mistress Pam said, all the other girls agreed, she made sure I knew I was owned by them.

Then I thanked her. 'Thank you Mistress Pam for allowing this slut to lick your pussy." And added "It was so yummy"

"Good little slut. You did a great job sucking our pussies, but it won't be the last time. I'll give you a ride home, then you can get dressed." Mistress Pam said.

"I need to get dressed now, please, Mistress" I begged.

"No, I will let you out just before your house and then you can dress. Your clothes are in my trunk; and they will stay there; until we are close to your home. You'll be videotaped getting out of the car, walking to the back, and getting dressed. Let's go." Mistress Pam said.

We walked thru the parking lot to her car, she opened the door and I got in. I sat there pissed off about everything that happened to me today; and could not figure out any way, that I could get out of doing what she wanted, to me.

She noticed my look as we walked out of the school, after saying goodbye to the other Mistress, and said, "I am sorry whore but it has to be this way. We had a girl last year that did everything; we are going to make you do. She was 14; just like you and a virgin to start with. She got so, she liked it, but at the end of the school year, her parents got transferred and she had to move away."

"But why me? You know I didn't hit on Charles; he was coming on to me. So why pick me?" I asked.

"Well slut, you are new here, you don't know anyone. We always try to pick a girl who is new, that has no clue about what happened to the one before them, once we started controlling them. If you had been around last year, it would have not been you. We would have found someone else. As soon as we found out you were moving here, a plan was made to trap you." She told me.

"I understand, but what am I going to have to do? I don't want to lose my virginity yet, but you say I will. I've licked a pussy for the first time tonight, and found out it wasn't to bad. I kind of liked it. You all tasted pretty good. But I don't want any boy's or for that matter teacher dicks in me at all. So what else will I have to do, just so I know what is coming?" I questioned.

"I think I explained most of it to you inside, the school. But I want to make sure you have a very memorable experience when we pop your cherry. I haven't figured how to do that yet. And since you are a gymnast, I want to see if you can bend in half. I am going to see if we can get you sucking on your own cunt. Then you can lick your self clean after being fucked. Isn't that exciting? She said.

"No, it isn't; none of this is. I don't want to do any of it, especially getting fucked so you can make money. That's Prostitution and illegal. And I don't want to have sex with teachers either." I was now crying trying to get out of this night mare.

"I am sorry slut, you'll do all of it, or your parents will see what you did all day today; including stripping in the gym; making 7 pussies cum on your face. As for the teachers, they know that we do this every year, they're all for it, especially since they'll have sex with our toy. That is why they didn't say anything today. Now, I am going to drive you home so you can make another video." Mistress Pam said; she sounded pissed.

"What do you do with the video's you take of me? I asked.

"We keep them just in case you try to back out of our deal. Of course, we sell some of them. Need to make some extra money you know." She told me.

I just sat and cried. I didn't want this to happen to me, but for some strange reason, my pussy was tingling, I looked down, and my mound was really wet. Mistress Pam drove off, I knew I was going to have to get out close to home while I was naked, and then get dressed in the street to please her.

She drove while I just sat there. I had to find a way to get out of this mess, I had no idea how. I was going to be the school whore.

As she drove, she talked to me. "Slut, tonight, I want you to try to bend over, see if you can lick your cunt. You might not be able too, but at least try. We will help you do it; I am sure it won't be long till you'll be able to eat that nasty cunt."

She paused to see my reaction, but all I did was cry. I thought about how degrading that would be, eating myself for their enjoyment. I would not do it.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.