Beaten
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Karen is living with her violent husband. Her colleagues at work have begged her to seek help but Karen can still see the man that Richard once was and is sure he will return one day. Then one day she doesn't turn up for work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Caution   Violence  

“I’m sorry Karen.” Sharri said sadly as I stirred beneath her.

I smiled up at her. I felt so relaxed and happy, what could there be to be sorry about. Sharri had said she loved me last night, I knew in my heart that hadn’t changed, so why the sadness I heard in her voice?

“Sorry for what Sharri?” I asked stretching luxuriously in her arms.

“I took advantage of you when you were vulnerable. I promised myself I wouldn’t let you know how I felt until you were in your own flat and well again. I didn’t want you to feel you were pressured into this. I’m sorry Karen!” she was beginning to cry now. I think she was afraid she had ruined everything.

I put a finger on her lips then replaced it with my lips.

“I love you.” I said simply and honestly, I looked into her eyes.

“And you look beautiful when you have just woken up.” I told her.

“I love you too.” she paused for a moment as my words registered, “Look beautiful, you can see me?” she gasped.

“Yes,” I smiled at her astonished expression. “And you look so cute when you’re surprised.” And giggled like a little schoolgirl with her first crush.

“But how?”

“It just needed time, I told you that. Although the first thing I saw was your head between my legs as I came last night and what a beautiful thing to have as your first sight. I will remember that view for the rest of my life. I think that must have been like a test run. And when I woke up just now I could see you looking worriedly at me.”

“Thank you for last night. No one has ever loved me like that before.” I told her as I kissed her softly.

“Where do we go from here Karen?” Sharri had a tremble to her voice. Was she worried that now I could see I wouldn’t need her any more?

I took her in my arms in a reverse of the position we had spent so much of the time I was in hospital. The main difference was that my hand slid down across her belly and into her ginger thatch.

“I think we’ve got the rest of our lives to work that out, don’t you.” and kissed my new lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.