Beaten
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Karen is living with her violent husband. Her colleagues at work have begged her to seek help but Karen can still see the man that Richard once was and is sure he will return one day. Then one day she doesn't turn up for work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Caution   Violence  

The next day I left clutching Sharri’s arm and tapping in front of me with my white stick. If I wasn’t so terrified of stumbling or tripping I would have laughed at the image it conjured in my mind.

Settling into Sharri’s flat was a bit awkward. She had cleared the furniture to the edges of the room as much as possible so that I wouldn’t trip on things and set me up with the bedroom nearest the bathroom. I had to take a couple of practice runs at finding the loo on my own, that sort of thing.

I woke in the middle of the night screaming again. Moments later Sharri was at my side hugging me tightly to her.

As my tears eased this time I was suddenly aware of the heat of Sharri’s breast, her nipple was pressing into the side of my face. I was aware of my own nipples beginning to harden as I realised I was getting excited by another woman’s breast. It just came naturally to me to raise my hand to her other breast and cup it.

I froze there expecting Sharri to pull away from me in shock and was surprised when all I heard was a soft moan from her. I couldn’t help myself, I turned my face towards her and licked her hard nipple through the thin fabric of her night dress.

I felt Sharri stiffen and thought “Oh no I’ve screwed up here.”

“I’m sorry Sharri, I just couldn’t help myself.” I whispered.

Her hand touched the back of my head pressing my head gently to her breast. She moaned softly again

I suckle at her tit for several minutes as my other hand stroked her other nipple.

Sharri pulled away slightly, I thought maybe she had come to her senses and realised how wrong this was, yet for me nothing had ever felt more right. Then I could feel her soft lips on mine. Her tongue tenderly parted my lips and explored inside me, for a moment our tongues duelled before she opened herself to allow me to enter her.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, I felt like I had suddenly been brought to life by this wonderful friend. Eventually Sharri broke the kiss, I gave a little mew of disappointment as our mouths parted.

“Karen I have something I need to tell you.” Sharri sounded so serious I was terrified to hear what she was going to say next. “Uh, Jack was. Um Jack.”

Suddenly distraught I knew what she was going to tell me.

“I’m sorry Sharri. I should have thought, you still love Jack don’t you?”

“Will you listen instead of interrupting me. What I was trying to tell you was that Jack was short for Jacquie, I was living with another woman, I’m a lesbian.”

“Oh” A little light bulb went off in my head as I realised something I should have noticed before.

“And the girl you fell in love with?” I asked my voice trembling.

“Was you, yes.” She whispered so quietly that I could barely hear her.

“How long?”

“I was attracted to you when you first started in the café. As we got friendly I found myself falling in love with you. It hurt so much seeing the way you were being treated but I couldn’t do anything to stop it without loosing you.”

“So how come you never told me?”

“Scared I guess.”

“Scared of what?”

“Scared that you would be angry. Scared that you would hate me. Scared that you would never want to see me again. Scared that you wouldn’t leave Richard before it’s too late. Scared of everything.”

“I’ve never been with another woman, never even knew I could be so turned on by one. Will you show me, teach me how to make love you.”

Sharri kissed me again, so tenderly, so soft. It was so unlike the love of a man it left me breathless.

Sharri pulled off my night dress and laid me back on the bed. She kissed my left ear then trailed her kisses down my neck and across my chest to my right breast. Each kiss was so gentle but left my skin tingling like it had been burnt by her touch. Reaching my breast she kissed over the whole breast slowly but avoided the nipple that was straining out to receive her blessing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.