Beaten - Cover

Beaten

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Karen is living with her violent husband. Her colleagues at work have begged her to seek help but Karen can still see the man that Richard once was and is sure he will return one day. Then one day she doesn't turn up for work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Caution   Violence  

By the time I got home Richard was awake and had been drinking again.

Oh god no! I went to the kitchen cupboard and quickly checked the pot that I had been putting this month’s rent in.

“Oh no not again!” I thought as I looked at the small change that was all that was left of this month’s rent.

When Richard stormed out into the kitchen to find out why his tea wasn’t ready he found I was sitting sobbing at the kitchen table.

“You useless bitch, I told you I was hungry.” He shouted.

“How the fuck am I supposed to get myself sorted and find a job with you lying around the house crying all day.” He screamed at me as his backhanded sent me sprawling to the floor.

Richard hauled me up and his next punch landed square on the nose. I felt the bone give way as a blinding pain shot through my head.

“You useless fucking bitch.” He screamed as I sagged against the cooker. “When are you going to start treating me like you should, eh!”

“You good for nothing ugly cow, I could have done so much fucking better than you.”

The blows continued to rain down again as I slowly slid to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.