Beaten
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Karen is living with her violent husband. Her colleagues at work have begged her to seek help but Karen can still see the man that Richard once was and is sure he will return one day. Then one day she doesn't turn up for work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Caution   Violence  

Limping into the Copper Kettle for the start of my shift I hung up my coat. As I was putting on my apron ready to begin serving customers I heard Kelly sighing behind me.

“Again Karen, you really need to sort this out.” she said and watched me turn awkwardly to face her.

“I’m OK Kelly,” I said seeing the look on her face as she watched me. “Honest I am.”

“You are not OK girl, and you can’t face people like that. Take the day off.”

“I’d rather not if you don’t mind, I can’t afford another day off this month.” I said desperately, “And I need a few hours out of the house, please, I have to do this.” I added.

“Well, you can help Sharri today in the kitchen, if it gets too much just let her know and go home. Please Karen will you try to sort this out. We’re all worried abut you.”

“I know, thank you Kelly. He promised he will try to get some help today.”

“He promised you that last month as well didn’t he?” Kelly asked. “Go on then off to the kitchen and try to take it a bit easy.” Shaking her head Kelly went back into her office.

Sighing in resignation I went back to the kitchen to face Sharri, knowing the girl would have a go at me again for putting up with Richard.

Sharri smiled a greeting to me when I first entered the kitchen, as she saw my face and painful walk I saw her her smile turn into a grimace.

“Richard had a good night last night then I see.” She muttered.

“Please Sharri, don’t start, I’ve just had it from Kelly and I could use a break. I come to work to try to forget about things not be reminded by everybody every five minutes.”

Sharri tried to stay off the subject of my marriage as much as she could and we chatted about loads of other things as we worked. After a while the painkillers kicked in and I was able to move around a bit better and was beginning to feel like I might actually manage the whole shift.

Our shift was due to finish at one but by half past twelve we were done with the breakfasts and were able to relax until the second shift got in. I was dreading the lull as Sharri would have more time to nag me.

“So are you going to listen to Auntie Sharri or not?” She asked.

I sighed, here we go again.

“Sharri he doesn’t mean it, he’s going to get help with the drinking and things will get better. He only does it when he’s been drinking you know that and he only goes out drinking because he’s frustrated, he’s been looking for a job but no one wants to give him a break.”

“Yeah but that’s all the time now. How many times has he promised you he will sort himself out.”

“I know, I know but I’m sure he really means it this time.” I felt near to tears, no one else could see the loving man I could see. They didn’t know the old Richard, the loving, caring Richard that would be back soon, as soon as he could get some work and feel useful again.

“Look Sharri, I’m beat, do you mind if I go home and try to sleep it off. I’ll see you tomorrow. OK.”

“OK Love. Just think abut it will you, I know you hope he will change, but sometimes you just have to say enough is enough, I am worth more than this.”

“See you tomorrow then. Bye.” I said as I pulled on my coat.

“Bye love. Take care.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.