The Man Tortured With Two Wives - Cover

The Man Tortured With Two Wives

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Every man wishes he could run across the two girls that would turn him every which way but loose

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   Military  

Thirty year old Steve Wicks was all smiles speeding down the Pacific Coast Hwy in his fully restored red 1960 Buick LeSabre convertible. It took him two years to complete the restoration. This was the first run in his car. The only thing original in it was the body. He had all his clothes in the giant trunk.

He was wearing his white Navy dress uniform for the last time. It fit tight on his gym worked body. He was a Golden Gloves champion. Punches to his stomach meant nothing to his six pack hardened abs.

He had his discharge papers from the Navy. He had spent twelve years and was not going any farther. He had made peanuts compared to what he was going to make in the next twelve months.

He was a computer scientist. His daddy owned a computer programming business. Steve, as a toddler, began to learn to play games on the computer. His daddy would create harder and harder games.

By the time he was ten, Steve was well on the way to his profession as a computer scientist. A computer scientist typically possesses other software skills far beyond programming.

Steve already had a job now that he was out of the Navy. One of the newly formed space companies, Dunkin Hunter Space Inc., offered him a high, six figure income to create the software to run the computers controlling the spacecraft. They had just given him a $100,000.00 bonus for signing a contract with them.

He was spending the whole weekend alone celebrating after dropping his girlfriend. He had gotten suspicious tales of her cheating and told her he had duty. He caught her with a man and dropped her on the spot. Monday, he would head for Salt Lake City where the headquarters for Dunkin Hunter Space, Inc.

He had his stereo blasting a Caleb Johnson song as he headed into Santa Monica and hit stop and go traffic. He was sitting, waiting for the light to turn. Two dazzling girls, one blonde and one a redhead, were sitting on the bus bench next to his car. They were shouting at him and he put the tape on pause.

In unison, they both said, "Hey sailor, how about a ride?"

"Hop in." said Steve, "the top is down." Steve did not think they would take him up on it, but they did.

He was rewarded with the up-skirt view of not one, but two pairs of thong underwear. His heart rate went up faster than the big red Buick would race. Quickly, he refocused. "I am Steve. With whom do I have the pleasure of being the taxi driver for?"

"I am Ashley Drake and this is Wendy Strathmore," the blonde answered.

"It is nice to meet you, Ashley and Wendy. I am on my way to the Mule Lip Saloon. Have either of you been there?" Steve continued the questions.

I have heard of it, but I don't know where it is. Are you inviting us?" Wendy asked in a voice that sent chills from Steve's head and made the tips of his toes tingle. She could talk to him all day and he would feel like soft putty.

"You can go with me, but I am going to stop at The Sycamore Inn Prime Steakhouse first." Steve answered.

"Oh my, that will not be a problem!" Both girls almost shouted in unison again.

Steve pushed the button twice on his cell phone clamped to the dash. Name or number came through the radio speakers. "Sycamore," Steve said.

"Dialing Sycamore. Say okay, or cancel," came through the speakers.

"Okay," Steve said.

There was a pause for a few seconds and the phone started ringing. "Hello. You have reached The Sycamore Inn Prime Steakhouse. How may we help you?" the voice of a man said.

"My name is Steve Wicks. I made a reservation for myself at four pm. Could I make that for three people instead of one?" he asked.

"That will not be a problem, sir. Is there anything else I can help you with?" the man asked.

"No, thank you, sir. See you then," Steve answered, pushing the button one more time.

Steve smiled and pushed play again. They rode along waving and moving to the music. They pulled into the parking lot of the steakhouse.

Sandy asked, "Who is that singing? He is really good."

"That is Caleb Johnson from American Idol. I don't have this CD, but I have heard him on the radio," Wendy said.

Steve put the top up and set the alarm before they went inside. The waiter sat them at a table and the girls sat on each side of Steve. They looked at the menus. "There are no prices on these dinners," Wendy said.

"Don't worry about it. It is one set fee per person. Just find what you want and order it. It is all on me." Steve said.

"We don't want to take advantage of you or even allow you to think we are," Sandy said.

"Look, I got an advanced bonus for signing a contract with Dunkin Hunter Space, Inc. I don't really want to celebrate alone." Steve explained. I head out Monday morning for Salt Lake City.

From that point on, they sat through the meal carrying on like they had known each other from birth. The girls were twenty six and grew up together. They were going to catch the bus, as they both did not make enough money to buy a decent car working as cashiers at an AM PM quick stop.

Steve wasn't sure what to think. He was attracted to both girls. It seemed to be the same with the girls when they got on either side of him and each grabbed a hand, and cuddled to him across the parking lot.

He was even more flabbergasted when he received a tantalizing kiss from each girl for opening the door, and showing more up skirt getting into the car.

It was seven o'clock when they arrived at the Mule Lip Saloon. There was already a crowd gathering, but they still got a table close to the dance floor.

Steve was even more confused when both girls turned down all the other dance proposals, only to take turns dancing with him. Steve was danced out by midnight and said, "I will take you two home. I have a room in the Hilton in Claremont."

"Can't we stay with you?" They both asked in unison.

"I only have one king size bed," Steve said.

The girls giggled and Wendy said, "Sandy and I are not that big, are we?"

"I just wanted you to know that you had a choice," Steve answered.

"There is one thing you have not noticed about us. We both are infatuated with you and are willing to share you between us. We have been this way all our lives. Didn't you notice each time we got in the car we changed so we were sharing you?" Sandy said while Wendy smiled and nodded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.