The Proposition
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school grad makes a deal to get her college expenses paid.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Obligations Are Being Met

Jenny and I slept in late Sunday morning. It was after 10:00 AM when we finally crawled out of bed.

"After our shower, what would you like for breakfast?" Jenny asked as she rolled out of bed. She then got a pained look on her face. "Oh! Uumm, Jim, I will honor our bargain. You can have me any time you like, but if it is alright with you, can we do something else the next time? I am so sore, I'm not sure I can walk."

Her soreness was quite understandable. I had to push quite hard to break through her hymen and take her virginity last night. Then just a few minutes ago, I gave her the hard pounding sex she had asked for. She had said, "Jim, pound me like you mean it." It's no wonder her pussy was sore this morning.

"Of course, we can try other things, Baby. I really don't want to intentionally hurt you."

Jenny smiled broadly as I gently patted her butt and then helped her get to the shower. We used our hands to tenderly wash each other from head to toe. The hot water of the shower and my soapy massaging hands seemed to help ease some of Jenny's soreness.

As she stood under the shower head, a mixture of cum and blood oozed from Jenny's tender pussy. It ran down her legs in thin pink tinted rivulets. I took special care to gently clean her sore pussy. Jenny leaned her back against my chest and laid her head on my shoulder.

As I tenderly caressed between her legs, I lathered her pubic mound and its bush. "Jenny, when you get to feeling a little better, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to please shave your pussy. I have always preferred bald pussy."

She smiled up at me and said, "That will be fine, Jim. I'll shave as soon as I can. I'm feeling better already."

The hot water was doing its job of soothing her soreness.

We finished showering, got dressed, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Jenny insisted on fixing our breakfast. "Jim, if I'm going to live here with you, I must do my part and take care of you and my household chores as well as you take care of me. I feel it is part of my obligation to you. I really appreciate your help in the shower this morning. I feel much better already. Now, sit down while I make breakfast!" We were soon enjoying a breakfast of bacon, eggs, buttered toast, and coffee.

A little after noon, Jenny's soreness had eased to a dull ache. When I suggested we go to the mall again, she agreed. "I think I'm up to it. The walking will probably do me a lot of good." We headed to the mall a few minutes later.

This time we bought Jenny a pile of conservative clothes she could wear while going to school. Blue jeans, nice blouses, and a couple pairs of shoes were her primary mode of school appropriate dress. She also had a list of items she'd need before her classes started. We tried to fill most of her list. We bought her the model of laptop computer specified by the school, a scientific calculator, and various other things she would need. That trip to the mall cost me well over a thousand dollars, and we still didn't have all she would need. I told her we could go shopping again after we got her registered for college the next day.

That night we cuddled, but I did not even try to enter her pussy. She was still too sore and was still bleeding a little.

"Jim, it's my turn to give you pleasure." She then turned in the bed and laid her head on my lower abdomen. She began kissing and licking my cock's head. Slowly, she took my cock into her mouth. Tentatively at first, she kissed, licked, and sucked my cock's head. She eventually took a couple of inches of the shaft into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down, Jenny slowly took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She gagged a little when she hit the opening to her throat. She backed up and began sliding as much of my cock as she could handle in and out of her mouth.

"Jenny, I'm getting close." I warned her.

She nodded and kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"Here it cums, Baby."

Jenny sucked even harder and took my entire load of cum into her mouth. When I had finished cumming in her mouth, she looked up at me, smiled, and swallowed twice. She then grinned broadly and asked. "How was that? I'm sorry I couldn't go deeper."

"Baby, that was great. I loved it. If you want to go any deeper, we can practice all you want. How did you ever learn to do that?"

"I am a good student. I listened to the other girls talking about going down on their boyfriends. You'd be surprised how much you can learn just by listening to others."

Still smiling Jenny laid her head on my shoulder and we both dozed off to sleep.

Monday morning I took Jenny to the nearby community college to register and sign-up for her classes. It was then that I found out that she had changed her mind about wanting to be a nurse. She then wanted to be an accountant. The change didn't matter much as a beginning student. The first year or so was all standard classes that everyone had to take.

After she registered and selected her classes, we went to the campus bookstore. Holy crap that place cost a fortune. As I wrote the check for her books, Jenny had a look of shock on her face.

She pulled me into a back corner of the bookstore and quietly said, "I am so sorry, Jim. I didn't know it would cost so much for books. Do you want to change your mind?"

I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Not on your life. I knew this joint would be expensive. The bookstore was expensive when I went to college. I had just forgotten how expensive it could be." I gently patted her ass and told her, "I am sure you will be more than worth the expense of your education."

I then squeezed her ass and added. "I may want a little piece of this sweet ass tonight."

Jenny's eyes widened, and then she giggled at me. A smile brightened her face. "I did agree to do whatever you want me to do, didn't I?"

I grinned at her, squeezed her ass again, and gently kissed her.

I paid the bookstore clerk a little extra for delivery charges. I wanted to have Jenny's books and other supplies from the bookstore delivered to my home later rather than lug them around all day. I also opened an accout for Jenny and put three hundred dollars in it in case she needed something we had forgotten.

Jenny took my arm and pulled it tightly to her tit as we left the bookstore. We then toured the campus looking up her classroom locations and other areas she might need to find. I didn't want her to be totally lost on her first day of class.

On the way home we stopped at a well stocked office supply store. There we picked out a nice desk for Jenny's study. I like an oak piece. She wanted cherry. We got the cherry. I added a matching book shelf and stereo so her study wouldn't look so spartan. This stuff would be delivered this afternoon as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.