Timegasms - Cover

Timegasms

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Chapter 6: Coach

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Coach - Traveler surprised when she arrives in a church service NAKED. She takes 2 lovers there and another after running through streets. Husband is unaware she left.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Previously:

My thoughts drifted to JFK and his ... Oh no! Suddenly, I felt a tickle and ... and ... ah hh Choo ... Thankfully, I resisted squeezing my nipple. Ted stared wide-eyed at me. “No, I didn’t go anywhere that time. But my next sneeze, I want you hugging me tightly and I’m testing this too.” Ignoring the strangers, I stuffed my compact smart phone as deep into my fleshy purse as possible. I felt it slide past my cervix. Just seconds later, I felt the urge again, pulled Ted to his feet and ordered him to quickly and tightly hug me. I cupped my mound to contain my phone, squ ... squ ... squeezed a nipple hard and ... ah hh CHOooo...


“Tara! Did you go and come back already? How long were you gone?” Ted’s confused, near panicked face was so amusing.

“I umm, let go of my nipple at the last second. I explained that I needed a sharp pain as I sneezed to jump, right? So, no hun, I didn’t go. I don’t know when or where to go yet. When we get to the hotel we can find an opening together. So let’s sit and watch the show.” Bending sharply to lean on the low table pushed my ass toward our voyeurs at the adjacent, close table. Well aware of their scrutiny, I shifted my sheerly covered ass closer to them and felt the naughty freedom of offering them my vulnerable pussy. As I waited for someone’s intimate contact, I flipped my skirt across my ass and shifted my naked cheeks brazenly. Our neighbors watched both of us closely as I watched their chests heave deeply. The husband especially was fixated on my tempting bare ass and my bared, puffy lips below it. As I sat, I let my dress flap fall open and coyly spread and aimed my knees at him. His still exposed dick quickly began to rise again.

I slowly opened my legs wider for the husband as his pudgy yet pretty wife and Ted stared. His cock had waned a bit as he worried about his wife, but was still exposed and proud. I took him in hand again, pulled back his foreskin and squeezed until his bishop swelled purple and the blonde wife gasped. When I released his cock, I flipped the rest of my invisible dress open, splayed my legs widely toward them and began digging deep inside me to retrieve my slippery phone, the stranger increased his full length pulls on his thick cock, licked his lips and edged off his chair toward my pussy. My heart raced as I behaved so wantonly.

As he reached out for it, his wife grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Then SHE stood and brashly pulled her crimson cocktail dress open and across her naked ass. With her hairy pussy bared, she got on her knees and approached me... “Permettez-moi de récupérer votre téléphone, je vous en prie.” she said as she reached out to my wet pussy while her eyes were still covetously locked on my Ted’s purple majesty.

I smiled and nodded OK to her begging to retrieve my phone. She rested her chin on my knee, glided her gleeful face and a hand right into my crotch and gently bumped my engorged clit with her nose. Her eyes smiled up at me as she pushed my knees farther apart and her hand opened my dewy labia. She twisted two fingers inside and I felt my phone bump and shift within me. As she chased the slippery target, I closed my eyes and basked in the tender, exhilarating ministrations.

Finally, as I shuddered and climaxed, she slid it out, twisting it as it exited, sensually licking my cum-soaked labia. Thank goodness the show music was louder than my grunting release! Next time, I’ll bag the phone! After I came on her waiting tongue, I watched her harshly jerking Ted’s fully rigid cock. When she saw his balls tighten, she quickly swallowed most of his rod until he grunted and spurted four times into her mouth and throat.

She thumbed my clit as she devoured Ted’s cream.

Her husband flipped her dress onto her back so his neighbors could clearly see her pussy as he noisily filled her ass and transmitted his pummeling energy thru her to my clit, and I came again vigorously when he climaxed in her ass and thrust with a roar. Ted was slowly jerking his shamelessly exposed cock as he stepped over my lap and the thirsty wife to feed me his throbbing meat. I happily swallowed Ted’s tangy turn out as the stage show progressed.

Our show ended, but we four brashly stayed exposed for the rest of the stage show, and no one objected. The music ended, the announcer bid us “bonne nuit” and we filed out. As we exited, still exposed and still feeling naughty, I pulled Ted’s surprisingly semi firm cock and the other wife’s hand together. She giggled and made moon eyes at Ted as she leaned into him and tenderly kneaded his cock to full stiffness again.

Her husband groaned loudly as I squeezed his rigid cock and extracted his small balls from his loosened slacks. I watched her squeeze, caress and jerk my husband’s cock even after we exited and walked away with the crowd. She bent to kiss it and briefly suck it before we split. He objected to NONE of it. Being one a.m., I told Ted to leave his cock and balls hanging out in the chilly morning air all the way back to the hotel. He nervously complied. Every time I saw his dick dip, I shook it a few times and made it stand tall again. The few people who saw him just nodded and laughed. I felt so guilt free, I spun and skipped several times, aware and unconcerned, maybe even a little proud, that my invisible dress exposed all of me to everyone.

At the hotel, I tore his clothes off, but he carefully unzipped my expensive, sheer frock, and we fucked savagely until we fell asleep, exhausted. The next morning, we dug deep into JFK and his 1962 crisis.

The news of the day said, on the Joint Chiefs’ urging, he ordered sinking every Russian sub hounding the blockade. That’s not what I recalled of the crisis! How did we avoid WW3 after that reckless decision? We agreed that I should somehow help him get thru the Cuban missile crisis, so we looked for a hole in his schedule so I could put him back on the course we remembered. There were hundreds of pages and articles to review. As it was in our memory, we were within minutes of WW3, not seconds as his order escalated the tensions.

Since diaries of his friends and court testimonies were declassified and released recently, they were on the internet. I also visited his and Jackie’s online library and news stories. The FBI and NSA had recently declassified hundreds of memos. After four hours we realized there was too much info to digest and we were missing out on our limited vacation time. After sending myself an email with all the links I’d found, I shutdown the PC.

“We agree we can not extend our time in France.

I wish we had more time to ... oh, wait, I guess I do have all the time I need. With my ability, we can still enjoy our vacation and yet I can go back to any when. I’m going to pop back home to the day we left and take my time with this data. Since I can’t bring it back with me, I’ll setup the PC for remote access so we can review it together. Be a dear and call down to the desk to learn how we can use their printer? I’ll be right back ... Squeeze, sneeze, pop, I’m home. Ha! This is fun! I better close the drapes before a neighbor calls the cops on this naked intruder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.