Timegasms
Chapter 4: En Route

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: En Route - Traveler surprised when she arrives in a church service NAKED. She takes 2 lovers there and another after running through streets. Husband is unaware she left.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

" ... Chooo! Oh my, what... ? Ted, Oh Ted!" He asked what was so suddenly wrong as he wiped tears from my cheeks. Oh lord, tears or presidential sperm? He kissed my cheeks without complaint and I tried to taste for his cum or feel if it were dripping out of my box. Did I bring JFK's baby makers back with me? Could I have his baby fifty+ years after his passing? I have to know! Maybe it was time to explain my travels to my consoling husband?


I wiped my tears as the boat docked. We exchanged contact info with André and Rea, said au revoir and found a quiet bench overlooking the Seine. "Honey, before I can tell you why I was so suddenly in tears, I have something odd to tell you. I guess I have to start at the beginning which was yesterday in the Louvre. Please don't judge me until I'm done. Then you can tell me if you think I'm just nuts, or still sick, or by some unfathomable miracle this is REAL! Wait til I tell you what my tears might have been instead!"

Being so well whipped, uh trained, he knew not to speak while I was unloading. I nervously took his hand as I described my surprised, naked arrival and slutiness in Canada, my three lovers there and how I transported back mid-sneeze. "When you smelled sex on my breath, were you serious?"

Before I lost my nerve, I nervously gushed, "All three came in my mouth, but they also filled my pussy and spewed on my face. When you kissed me, did you feel or taste cum on me? I checked my pussy and it was damp, but no uh residue. TMI?"

He looked stunned and incredulous; his mouth dropped open to his chest. I clutched his hand firmly to my chest, nudged him for an answer and hoped I didn't just end our happy marriage. "You fucked three... ? Uh, no I didn't taste anything unusual, but the scent of cum on your breath was real. I questioned when I might have left that in you, but we had been together all night and day, so when COULD you have swallowed anyone else's cum?"

His eyes darted left, right and up, they searched for a rational answer. I gave him a silent moment to assimilate my sordid cheating. "I'm so sorry, Ted. Suddenly naked in a church crowd was so traumatizing, I didn't even realize what I was doing until it was too late to get away."

OK, maybe that wasn't the whole truth, but I can't just dump everything on my old school husband at once. Despite his exposing me on the Metro, the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysee, despite inviting sex on the train and now on the boat, Ted was still a little insecure and sensitive about 'cheating.' "There's more. You won't believe this ... from the boat ... I went back FIFTY-TWO freaking years, to Dallas on 11/22/63! I met JFK within two hours of his..."

"Death? And, if you were really there, I suppose you couldn't help fucking him too? What's it like to fuck the leader of the free world? Does his sperm taste like mine? Is this something I need to worry about?" Yup, I think he's angry.

"No, sweetie, I'll always come back to you. Kennedy passed twenty years before the AIDS outbreak and, heck, maybe ten years before it jumped to humans. Oh SHIT! IF, just if, I got something from my Canada foursome, I might have already passed it to YOU -gasp- AND to JFK. Another thing to feel guilty about!"

"Tari! What do you mean 'ALWAYS COME BACK'? You plan to keep doing this shit? Am I just a cuckold now, waiting patiently while you whore yourself to anyone you please?" I thought it best to let him have his blow out before I added to his misery.

"Honey, I want YOU to help me figure this out - the HOW and WHY. If I just wanted to cheat and cuckold you, I would have kept my mouth shut, err, uh I mean kept it a secret. You didn't even know I was gone! I want your help and I want to share this all with you. I'll eventually tell you every detail about everything that happens. Maybe we can figure how you can travel with me. I'd LOVE that!

"Jack knew my name! He said I'd already visited him and Bobby TWICE before I first met him, so I HAVE to go back since I already have gone back. I'm really terrified about the 'butterfly effect' and 'grandfather paradox'! I can't tell him anything about his future or advise him on what we already know. If he changes what he did, MY gramps or yours could die and one or both of us will never have existed."

Barely appeased, still confused and a bit doubtful, he asked "So, Tari, what was he like? There were rumors he was a relentless womanizer and..."

"Let me stop you there. It was an honor, or should have been. Actually, I wasn't terribly impressed. And I may have already screwed up. I apparently told him I Googled his lovers when I was there earlier, but at least I didn't explain that. So far the only real evidence is my breath. I have some thoughts on how to test this for my next trip. When I said I arrived naked, I meant totally - no shoes or jewelry. It seems only my DNA traveled."

"Like the Terminator? Could it be ANY DNA, even animals? I wonder if you put things into a leather sack, or... , no. Shoes didn't make it so other cured leather without DNA probably won't either. We can try experimenting and..."

"Or, what if I put something under my skin - a micro dot with useful info? Or if I stuffed something in my pussy or ass ... no, NOTHING came back with me in there so probably not or ... I horribly mutilated three men in Canada."

"In your ass? I guess I understand about checking your pussy, but how do you know your ass won't confine ... Oh fuck! You mean you let someone fill your ass though you don't let me?"

"This is all very new, Ted. Including THAT. Seconds before I came back to the Louvre, I had three stiff cocks in me at once, including my ass. That was my first time. I since found a quote about JFK, 'Sex was a mechanical process for Kennedy (who reportedly said that he couldn't be satisfied unless he'd had a woman at least "three different ways")' so one of those is in the ass. He hasn't done that to me, not yet, and now that my rear cherry is busted, I want to feel you explode in my ass BEFORE I go see Kennedy."

Sigh! "Well, thanks, I think. Hmmm. How do you control where you go, how precise can you be? You know, in TERMINATOR he had a metal skel that was enclosed in flesh ... though THAT was just a fiction piece and probably isn't the same for you."

"Well, I've only jumped twice, three actually. That third jump got me thinking that I go where I visualize. When the Secret Service surprised me, I focused on the clock date/time and the AF1 office and I went there instead of here. That jump scared me much more since I felt like I might have broken and lost my lifeline back to you, here, and now. I was hugely relieved when I got back to the boat. My tears were for my fears as well as knowing JFK was about to die."

"I'm going to need some time to absorb all this. Can we go back to normal for a while? It's still early, why don't we go to the Moulin Rouge and sleep on your new talent?"

"Good idea, my love. But I want a new dress that isn't touristy. We passed one in a window on the way here. Do you remember the translucent pink one with the long slit?" I grinned at the thought of actually wearing it. "Let's go see it." Fortunately the tiny boutique was open late and the owner was also the tailor. The four-foot display window and front door made up the total front facade and the stylish dress was still there. We negotiated a fair price that included a custom fitting.

Ted wondered in a whisper what happened to his nearly shy wife. The front area, a window display really, was shallow, followed by a dense wall of racks of clothing and rolls of material. Tailleur Alain said to stand next to the dress in the bright, white light while he looked me over. After a moment of studying me and the mannequin, he ordered, "Supprimer tous vos vêtements, sauf vos chaussures."

Was he kidding? Did he just ORDER me to remove all my clothes but my shoes, in the street window!? "Oui, vite, SVP!" Odd choice of words too. Maybe it makes sense to a tailor to 'delete or eliminate' my clothes instead of just 'removing' them. I looked out at the busy street then at Ted. He had an odd sneer, but didn't object. Was he punishing me or just aroused?

"Well, OK, here we go again." I pretended more chagrin than I felt and now looked forward to stripping for yet another stranger. I removed my crop top and gave my nude girls a subtle extra shake. No, I guess I wasn't shy any longer and considering I planned to wear that dress in public, I was far past shy. My nipples hardened as I unhooked my skirt, hesitated a moment then let it drop and stepped out of it as both men watched me intently. My bare ass was nearly touching the window. The bulge in Ted's slacks pointed directly at me; Alain stared at it and puckered noticeably.

Alain put my hands at my sides then casually cupped and lifted my bare tits. I gulped. He knelt, pushed my feet apart and, taking ultra-tailleur liberties, closely examined my vulva before cupping it too. With a small grunt, he ran his hands up and around my thighs then began measuring from the floor to my damp gash, to the top of my hips, navel and nipples.

He turned me so my well-lit front faced the street and the gathering voyeurs. All smiled, some pointed, some gripped their groins as others waved to me. I briefly closed my eyes, but was enjoying the salacious display too much to keep them closed or deny my climbing lust. This was all so delicious.

Alain's hands were shaping my thighs and cheeks as he lifted and squeezed them before measuring up to and across my goose pimpled butt. Ted was subtly rubbing his dick and Alain stayed well aware. My street friends were enjoying the shapely naked woman under glass. Alain asked me to bend forward and lean on the glass, supposedly to see how my tits and ass shapes changed.

While bent over, I slipped my hand under the dress and confirmed it was VERY sheer and would leave nothing to the imagination. I'm not sure I have the nerve, even now, to walk publicly in a nude dress.

Finally, Alain told us to go away for an hour, or we could go to his small kitchen in the rear and have un café. I picked up my clothes, but he pulled them away and stuffed them in a bag. He gave Ted's stiff slacks a lingering squeeze as he pointed to the kitchen. He watched us walk away, MY hand now on Ted's cock, and asked me not to relieve him until the new dress was ready. I wondered why, and yet I didn't.

To get away from Ted's begging me to fuck as we waited, I took my café and moved, still completely naked, where I could see Alain working on my dress. I was a bit less visible to the street as I watched him rip the seams and remake them. Ted's hands roamed from my tits to my ass and the warm pole against my cheeks said he had liberated his cock.

Alain was amazing. What normally took over an hour, he completed in twenty minutes and added a curved diagonal bunching from the left pit to the navel, but quickly removed it. He signaled me to go to him, so I passed Ted my coffee and paraded slowly, proudly to him. The way he watched me move was not like any gay man I've ever met. Yet, with his interest in watching Ted cram his stiff cock back into his slacks, I bet he was bi.

After directing me onto the window platform, he slipped the dress on me and it snugly conformed to my shape as he zipped it. He tugged intimately at the strapless top, shifted my tits to fit into the invisible, wrinkle-free pouch he tailored for them. He twisted the waist around, tugged it then opened the hip-high slit that he had widened and now spanned just inside my thigh. The skirt barely passed mid thigh, but the open slit surely revealed my bald vulva as I moved. Ted was at my side and smiled at my sheer frock and bared pussy.

"Non! Ça ne va pas. La robe doit être un peu plus court." He knelt and marked the hem nearly four inches shorter. Alain unzipped me and barked, "L'enlevez."

As the sheer dress caught on my nipples, I muttered, "Shorter? Really? It's not enough that it's transparent, he wants to make it shorter." As I stepped out of the dress, once again in the well-lit street window, I noticed Alain's slacks were tented as much as Ted's.

He hung the dress on the mannequin again and backed into Ted. I noticed him grab and hold Ted's tent as Ted leaned into him. After a long moment of pulsing it, he unzipped Ted and gently fished my husband's stiff cock into the light of the window. Ted moaned as he watched the stranger stroke his cock until it was fully rigid.

Alain subtly unhooked and dropped Ted's slacks then returned to stroking his bared cock. In case I had any doubts about Ted's feelings and consent, he whipped off his shirt and stood as naked as I was.

On a hunch, as Alain stroked him, Ted renegotiated the price of the dress. He offered that the material cost was near zero, so the €1900 charge was all for labor and he was willing to barter HIS own labor in exchange. Allowing Alain to jerk him to climax would cost €100 credit, allowing him to suck him off was another €100. Alain wasn't objecting so Ted went on - blowing Alain was €200, allowing ass fingering was €200 more.

Alain questioned, "Et si je veux votre belle épouse pour participer?" So I was right! If he wanted me to participate, he was bi and desired both of us. If Ted sees me more, uh, active with another man, it may ease and quicken his acceptance of my travels and adventures. I quickly interjected that I was 'priced' the same.

While pondering a counter offer, he twisted a nipple and lifted it to his mouth. His tongue was gentle and sucked tenderly, causing me to reconsider my pricing. I offered free access to my tits, but fingering either my ass or pussy was €200. "Et si je veux remplir votre vagin ou vos culs?" I stared at Ted for an answer, but he was focused on his throbbing cock. So it was my choice and I said no to his offer to fill my pussy or ass with anything but his fingers. I didn't miss that 'ass' was plural! "Que faire si j'utilise une gaine?"

Had Ted heard his offer to fuck me or both of us using a sheath? Alain bit my nipple and held it until I finally replied "Oui! Ça marche pour nous, mais cela vous coûtera €500 - pour chaque trou! D'accord?" I wanted a quick answer since I was already breathing roughly, as was Ted. I quickly added that if he accepted my counter at €500 per hole, he had to strip immediately.

I was sure we lost him when he simply continued sucking my nipple and pulling Ted's throbbing cock. Delaying a clear answer, he moved my hand to his tented slacks, slid his hand down my abs and paused on my wet, erect nubbin. He circled it a few times as a few more pedestrians gathered against the window.

He accepted my offer by quickly pulling his shirt and open vest over his head then releasing and stepping out of his slacks. He was commando, and as his slacks fell I kept my hand on his firm cock and guided its escape into the bright light. His uncut cock was bigger than Ted's both ways and swelled to overfill my hand. To me, this meant he was likely to fuck at least one of us, for a fee. NOW I was beginning to feel like a whore, but wouldn't that also make Ted one? Two whores for the price of one dress!?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.