Timegasms - Cover

Timegasms

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Chapter 1: Time travel discovered

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Time travel discovered - Traveler surprised when she arrives in a church service NAKED. She takes 2 lovers there and another after running through streets. Husband is unaware she left.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

... (This falls under: sciFi, loving wives, exhibitionism, anal, group and maybe mind control ... you pick any you like)

Ted and I were finally in Paris and visiting the Louvre in celebration of my risky yet successful brain surgery four months ago. I had a large mass zapped by radio surgery. The mass was squeezing my right amygdala which I was told plays a role in the association of time and places with emotional properties. It also seemed to be causing vivid hallucinations of a libidinous nature. I was going to miss some of those ... After my fourth clean checkup, I was cleared to fly, so here we are!

We were in a group of tourists taking an overview of the famous museum. In the dim light, the classic artworks glowed in the warm, safe lights. "Tari ... TARI where are you?" I barely heard my sweet, sexy man calling to me. I was engrossed in a large painting of an old church; it was oddly mesmerizing. There was a tiny figure of a nude woman in the foreground who seemed out of place and fleeing the church. The caption said it was Saint Patrick's Basilica. Before I finished reading the location and date, I felt an irresistible sneeze coming on. Quickly, I reviewed my options to squelch the embarrassing sneeze. I heard of squeezing the fleshy part of my left palm just below my thumb. That didn't work. The pre-sneeze built and filled my chest leaving me a second to react.

A friend insisted that causing some distracting pain, like the palm squeeze, would sidestep other pains AND sneezes. She said the best way was to pinch, skin on skin, something sensitive - like my clit! I wasn't going to do THAT in the Louvre! As I took a deep breath before an explosive sneeze, I chose to thrust my hand into my bra and squeeze my left nipple - hard! "Oh Ted, Ted, I'm going to ... to ... ahhh"

I think the nipple squeeze worked on a small scale. Instead of a blustery, window-rattling sneeze, I recovered from a genteel little "a-choo" and happily opened my eyes. Something was amiss! I was still in a crowd of people, but was standing in the back of a church. I gulped and froze. Nothing moved but my eyes as I surveyed my surroundings. Three handsome strangers were on my right, several couples on my left and a young child stood before me. Only the three men noticed my sudden appearance. An icy shiver passed thru my ankles and sent goosies all the way to my chin. That's when I looked down and saw I was absolutely, totally, stark freaking naked! WTF!

I was still pinching my left nipple, but quickly covered my mouth to suppress a gasp of shock. The congregation of two hundred plus was standing and singing some psalm and didn't notice my presence so I began backing out. That's when I noticed the doors to the Nave were open and the small crowd in there was staring at my naked ass and legs. I bumped into several people who stopped singing and stared. The sudden bubble of silence spread in all directions as people turned to check why the loud dissonance ceased. Unsure where to go, I fluttered haphazardly thru the Nave until I felt an arm grab me.

One of the trio from the back of the church pulled me to a side door in the Nave. We entered an empty clearing at the foot of a stairway that lead up to the church balcony and another fifty people. Still holding my arm, his gaze was fixed on my oscillating c-cups. "Thanks for saving me. I am Tari and I have to ask, WHERE am I? Why is everyone in church on a Tuesday?"

"Happy to help one of God's miracles, eh. You know, YOU are what I was praying for! Your lovely nude body is obviously a work of God and I pray it is truly in His image. Je m'appelle Abe and you are in mass in Montreal because it is Dimanche, Sunday the sixth, not Tuesday. You are very confused, eh?" I stared and wondered which of us was insane. How could I be a continent and two days away? My watch, jewelry and even my navel ring were gone! Maybe this was a lingering post-op effect? Was all this another hallucination? If it is, then there's no harm in enjoying every second of it. But, if it's not... ? "Perhaps the feeling in my little head is a message from God? I don't want to oppose His divine direction, eh."

I wondered what he meant until he released my arm and removed his shirt. Panic flashed thru me, but quickly dispersed when I saw his breathtakingly chiseled chest and well-sculptured abs. He dropped his slacks and briefs. His thickly veined shaft pointed directly at my navel and brandished its God made, enormous beauty. Tentatively, I reached for it and wrapped as much of my hand around it as would fit. It pulsed in my gentle touch. I pushed the foreskin back until his gleaming bishop popped from its protection, maroon and lustrous, it expanded in my grip. As I slid my astonished hand down his shaft and back up, he cupped and weighed each tit before twisting and pulling my sensitive nipples. "Tari, it's time for us to do God's work, eh?"

This stranger gently pushed me to my knees on his slacks as he guided his long, thick tool past my navel, up my abs, between my heavy tits to my chin and finally, my hungry lips. They parted for his God-sent glory and he parked his bishop on my tongue. It was sweet, salty and delicious since his Cowper's was already slipping over its head. "I want you to take all of me deep into your throat and drink all of my godly fluids, for THAT is of my body." I caught the nearly sacrilegious reference, smiled and took it as the clever pun I hope he intended.

As he swung his hips closer, I heard the balcony group begin another hymn. He saw my furtive glances and told me not to worry since we still had about twenty minutes before the mass ended. I reached for his heavy sac and tugged his balls forward as I sucked him deeper. He moaned as my tongue swirled around his shaft and felt his thick veins. There was something unique about the hard yet spongy feel of his cock in my mouth. It felt velvety, not like umm, Ted's? Oh God, did I just forget my husband's name?

Abe pressed deeper in my mouth and yet his wide bishop found its way into my throat. With little help, it inched its advance until I had to gulp. That gulp happily drew two more inches into me. This was so much bigger than Ted's and yet so much easier to swallow. Why was I so easily, willingly swallowing a stranger's cock when I rarely obliged my husband? I backed him out so I could take a deep breath and quickly swallowed him most of the way. One more gulp and a swallow and I felt his pubes against my lips. I felt proud that I could take God's magnificent and huge tool so deeply into me. Abe sighed loudly when he parked his cock as far as it could go. After a brief and quiet pause, he began slowly pulling out enough to let me breathe then forcefully shoved his love stick to full depth. He held my head as he began earnestly face fucking me, and for the first time in my life, I didn't mind.

My nipples became painfully hard, my belly craved his Godly seed and, as I rubbed my clit, I felt it was rigid and wet from my own arousal. Was I now a tramp? Ohh, he feels so good I ... I ... have to have ... no ... I can't say it, I won't. I'll just enjoy the moment and THEN sort all this out. My thoughts were gladly interrupted by Abe's speedy thrusts, his bishop swelling in my throat and his balls contracting. I never noticed so much detail before. He clenched, I gulped, I felt his sperm rush thru his cock and fire directly into my belly. Three, four deep spurts filled my gut then three more, weaker, spurts dribbled into my mouth, lips and chin as his withdrew his barely shrunken cock.

I licked my lips and was surprised at how tasty his emission was. As I licked my teeth and mouth, I reached for his receding cock and lapped it. I savored every drop of his cum and yearned for more. What has become of me!? As I kissed his Godly bishop and sat back on my heels, the door opened and one of the other handsome young men entered. "What did I miss, Abe?"

Since my hand was still on Abe's semi hard cock and it was two inches from my gooey face, he knew exactly what he'd missed. "Hi, Dan. I just delivered God's liquid manna directly into her belly. She's very good at deep sucking cock and loves the taste. Why don't you come up front and give her a try, eh? I'll move behind her."

"Whoa! What am I, a HO to be passed around? Are you going to ask ME?" Dan stripped off everything in seconds, even before his cock was stiff. I had the pleasure of watching it grow longer, thicker and harder and forgot my objections. It was slightly thinner than Abe's, but just as long. My evil mind informed me that he would be even easier to swallow. Who was I to argue with me?

I trapped his cock between my ear and my shoulder and just enjoyed its twitching and warmth. His moan said he enjoyed it too. He had no foreskin to withdraw, and my fingers touched when they wrapped around it and pulled it to my mouth. I went onto all fours to lewdly project my bare ass at Abe. As Dan's cock found a home on my tongue, I felt Abe slither between my knees and push his nose between my swollen lips. He latched onto my hips and slowly lapped from my taint to my clit - slow enough to warm each spot he touched. I moaned on the cock that was already five inches into my throat. My vibrations made Dan groan so loudly I feared he'd drown out the singing and further expose us. God, I'm so sorry for doing this in your sacred home. I'll confess this ... ahh, when?

Abe had a masterful tongue! It licked around my outer then inner lips as it sucked up my overflowing juices. He moaned in appreciation and I swallowed more cock. Abe nudged my strained clit and immediately pressed his nose gently against its side. Before I could react, I felt his finger curve into my love hole and slide along my floor and up the sides of my extended clit. I began to shudder and he wrapped his hot tongue around my pearly nubbin and sucked cool air around it. The combination made me explode on his face, in smothered screams, and nearly bite the tasty cock that was face fucking me.

Two, then three fingers penetrated my pussy. The stretching felt ... heavenly. I felt Abe slip one finger from my holy hole and slide it into my ass crack. I wondered if ... yes, it found and circled my puckered hole, rubbed and stretched it before slipping the first joint inside my rear. Nothing had ever before gone INTO that dark hole and I was extremely surprised, and pleased. I barely noticed that Abe's fist was slamming against my rear hole, but when I did, I knew all of his finger was in my anus yet all I felt were the sparks as his slippery finger stretched my sphincter. It felt amazing, invigorating and somehow relaxing.

Abe lapped my pussy one more time before rolling out from under me. That dirty, slippery finger was still in my ass and it spun deliciously as he got up. I felt his huge, stiff cock slide up my thigh and slap my swollen labia. Abe pivoted his hips so his staff caressed my clit then pressed it against my lips as his other hand continued to pummel my asshole. Then it happened!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.