Under the Arches - Cover

Under the Arches

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Chapter 8: The Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Call - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

It was almost three weeks before Joan had a chance to use Adam's phone number. Alex had to go to Toronto for a week for some management training class so Joan was left alone for that week. It took a couple days for her to get up the nerve to call him but she finally gathered the courage to punch in the numbers.

"Hello?" Adam answered on the third ring.

"Hi, do you know who this is?" Joan asked, a nervous tone to her voice.

"Oh yeah. How could I forget the voice of the hottest girl I've ever had sex with? I had almost given up hope that you'd call," he replied.

"I've just been really busy and this week Alex is out of town. I'd really like to get together with you."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll let you know when but right now I gotta run. I'll talk to you very soon okay?"

"Definitely. Bye." Joan hung up the phone and promptly flopped onto the bed. Her right hand quickly moved down to her bald pussy and she slid two fingers into her soaked opening. She had to get ready for work but there was no way she'd be able to make it through her shift if she didn't cum first.

The past couple days she hadn't even had a chance to get together with Ang. Just after Alex left, Ang came down with the flu and was pretty much bed-ridden. Her lack of action resulted in her bringing herself off almost immediately.

She sighed, "Well, it's not great but it'll do for now." She then ran off to the shower before having to run out the door so she wouldn't be late for work.


"Hey Joan," Lisa walked up to her co-worker. "Some guy just came through drive-thru and asked me to give this to you. He said he went to school with you and owed you some money," she handed Joan a sealed envelope.

Joan looked down at it, "Thanks Lisa." All that was printed on the front of the envelope was her first name and the word PRIVATE, all in capital letters.

She folded it and put it her pocket and sought out the manager on duty, "Hey Chris, I'm going to go on break now, is that okay?"

Chris looked over at the schedule posted on the wall beside where he was standing, "Sure. See ya in 30."

Joan practically ran downstairs into the washroom, closing and locking the door behind her. She didn't know who had given Lisa the envelope but she knew who she wanted it to be from. Tearing it open, she pulled out the single piece of paper from inside.

Unfolding it, she read the message printed on it:

Joan, Meet me at 159 Hardaway Cres tonight at 10pm. Wear nothing but a coat.

Adam

"Is he serious?" she asked herself quietly. Well, she certainly wasn't going to be one to leave it to chance that he was. She was done work at 8pm so that gave her lots of time to go home and get ready for the night.

By the time her shift came to an end, Joan could feel that her juices had soaked her panties through. She rushed home and hopped in the shower. She knew that some of the evening's activities would certainly involve her ass and made sure she was clean inside and out. She then grabbed her long trenchcoat from her closet. On the way out the door she stopped in the living room. "Mom, I'm going over to stay with Ang tonight. She's not feeling well and asked if I'd come over. I'll be back tomorrow night." She wasn't sure Adam wanted her to spend the night but she figured she'd convince him.

"Okay dear. Give her my best. See you tomorrow."

Once she got to the corner, she flagged down a cab and gave the cabbie the address.


It was ten after ten when she arrived at the house. She rang the doorbell and after a few seconds Adam answered it. "Hey, you're late. I was beginning to think you'd changed your mind."

"I know," she said. "Stupid cab got held up by a train."

"Ah well, you're here now. That's the important thing. What time do you have to be home?"

"Probably shouldn't be any later than one or one-thirty," Joan said.

"Shit. That sucks. Hardly leaves us..."

"Tomorrow night," Joan said with a smirk. "I told my mom I was staying over at Ang's because she's sick."

Adam smiled. "Wonderful. I take it you won't be going to school tomorrow."

She smiled back, "Funny thing about sick friends – usually the others catch it. Now, I believe you wanted me wearing only a coat?" With that she undid her coat and let it fall to the ground at her feet. She stood in the hallway wearing nothing but shoes, the door behind her standing wide open.

"What are you doing?" Adam ran and shut the door. "You want the whole neighbourhood to see you nude?"

Joan lauged, "So they'd see my ass. Trust me, they'll probably hear me tonight anyway when you fuck me with that giant cock of yours. Speaking of which..." she trailed off as she stepped towards Adam and undid his belt. "Let's get you naked. Where's the bedroom?"

He led her into his bedroom and turned and took her into his arms, "Hey now, no rush. We've got all night." He leaned in and the two slowly kissed. "I don't want this to be rushed you know."

"Sorry 'bout your luck then. It's been a few days since I've had a cock up inside me and I need to get laid NOW! We can be gentle and caring in a few minutes AFTER I get your thick cock inside me!" she pushed him back on the bed and pulled his pants and underwear off in one movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.