Under the Arches
Chapter 6: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Much to Alex's surprise he did in fact beat the girls home from shopping. Even though he had indeed spent over two hours at the car audio shop the girls were still not back from downtown. When Joan was gone that long it usually meant bad things for Alex's credit card.

He went into the kitchen, grabbed himself a Coke, and headed into the living room to watch some TV until the girls got back. He flipped on the TiVo and chose last night's episode of Dark Angel he had recorded. While it was true that he had two angels of his own, one still couldn't get enough of the lovely Jessica Alba in all her leather-clothed goodness.

Alex made it about halfway through the episode when the two girls arrived back at the house. When they walked into the living room Alex saw that they were each carrying at least four bags from various stores. He groaned, "Please, please tell me I didn't pay for all of that?"

Joan laughed, "Nope, just my stuff. This time." She set down the bags and walked over to her fiancé and sat down on his lap. "Um, listen, can I ask you for a huge favour?"

"I'm just going upstairs to the bathroom. I'll be down in a bit," Ang said as she quickly made herself disappear.

Alex was definitely intrigued. Never before had Joan asked him for a favour in as serious a manner as she was right now. "Anything love, you know I'd do anything for you."

"It's about Ang."

The first thoughts that went through Alex's mind was that Ang had let something slip about before last night. He hid his concerns and looked at her, "What about her?"

"Can she move in here?"

Alex's jaw dropped open in surprise. "What?"

"She's not happy with Mike. She wants to leave him but can't afford rent anywhere on her own. I thought that since you had all this place to yourself you wouldn't mind sharing some of it. And I know you definitely wouldn't mind sharing your bed with her again. We talked a lot about her current situation today and I sorta suggested that you'd probably go for the idea. Please? Just think of the fun we'd all have!"

Alex was. In fact all sorts of thoughts of were running through his head. Including Ang's words from the morning. Did he know what he was getting himself into? "Sure. Of course she can. You sure you'll be okay with it?"

"Oh yeah. Pussy and cock in one place? Are you sure you'll be able to handle us?" she laughed. "Oh god Alex, thank you so much. I love you! I can't wait till we're all living under one roof!" She hopped off his lap, "I'm going upstairs to tell Ang the news. We'll need to go over to her place and get all her stuff tonight." With that she ran upstairs.

"It's you I'm in love with," Alex thought once again.


On the elevator ride up to Ang's apartment the two girls were excitedly talking about the move. The doors opened and Alex went to step out and turn towards her apartment when he stopped himself. As far as Joan knew, Alex had never been here before so he certainly shouldn't know where her apartment was. He stepped aside and let Ang lead the way but not before catching a knowing smile in her eyes.

She unlocked the door and ushered the couple inside. "I shouldn't be too long. I don't actually have that much stuff, just my clothes, a few CDs, and some other small stuff. You guys can go have a seat in the living room and I'll quickly pack."

As they sat themselves on the couch Ang disappeared into the bedroom to grab a suitcase and pack up all her belongings. Joan looked over at Alex, "Oh god, thank you so much baby. You don't know much this means to me, and even more to Ang."

Alex looked over at his bride-to-be. "It's nothing. We've all developed feelings for one another. I'm just hoping that those feelings will be able to exist outside the bedroom as well as in. I will admit I'm a little bit worried about the jealousy factor. Are you sure you'll be okay with Ang sleeping in the same house, if not the same bed, every night?"

She looked into his eyes, "I told you, we talked about that already. Ang isn't going to spend every night in your bed. She's already made that perfectly clear to me. I told her that on the weekends that I stayed over, I wanted one night alone with you and she was free to join in the other night. Through the week, when I have to go home, she can do whatever she wants but she runs a chance of being woke up in the morning by a pussy in her face if she sleeps with you." She smiled at this last remark. "Everything will be fine. She also knows that if things ever do get weird she'll move out."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.